Canada is planning ban on water bottles, plastic bags and straws

Canada is planning ban on water bottles, plastic bags and straws.

Attached: Screenshot - 06102019 - 09:34:43 PM.png (789x687, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Venezuela by 2020

The conservative election ads write themselves. Like plastic bags and straws? Vote conservative.

Are they also banning affordable food

Fuck trudeau but I approve of this

He's Virtue-Signalling for the next election. He could implement that shit into law within a month and we'd be "free" of it by the end of the year. He just wants to set hopes for people to vote for him.
This is a very "abstract" thing too, so I doubt he's going to be gaining much ground with voters... probably just losing them to the NDP or """""independents""""" who still align with the Liberal's agendas.

>>Canada will ban single-use plastics...

...except Liberal Party election signs, of course.

asinine effort from this faggot, but this is good and i hope it happens. plastic is shit and pollution (garbage in this case) can actually be combatted unlike climate change, which is caused by the sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo
of course this is more virtue signalling from the queen of canada but he could, inadvertently, do something good with this.

Attached: forest.gif (640x400, 288K)

Well, I'm gonna have to up my littering game now.

Plastic bags are easy to replace. But a ban on plastic straw is dangerous. In Europe we have a ban on plastic bags but plastic bottles are allowed.

Attached: Screenshot - 06102019 - 09:46:21 PM.png (1293x593, 440K)

Fuck you and your (((Conservatives))) you gonna vote Scheer the kjew in

VOTE MAXIME BERNIER

Attached: can-D4XDQhfW4AY0Gck.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

Surely this will make a difference.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-02-13-at-11.24.02-AM-670x324.png (670x324, 182K)

Micro plastics are a serious issue. Glad to see a reduction in plastic products.

That said, fuck Trublow with a rake.

nigger

Total waste of time and energy- in 20 years canada will be full of pajeets and chinks who will simply ignore the rules and carry on throwing plastic into the ocean like they do in their own countries

Attached: boats hoes.png (583x469, 171K)

tpbp

so what do i put my garbage in
what do i put grass clippings and leaves into if compost isn't an option
what about soft drinks, milk, etc. that comes in plastic bottles

explain the purpose of being so selective besides the obvious virtue signalling

>single-use
Most people reuse shopping bags as trash bags. What now, Trudeau?

Goddamn Trudeau's eyebrow is slipping again.

Im stockpiling them and as soon as they are illegal imma start only eating with single use shits

i use standard grocery bags more than once all the time but i've almost never done so with any other kind of plastic bag, like a big garbage bag

Or you could end urban sprawl and the associated environmental pollution if you just stopped bringing hundreds of thousands of migrants every year.

I was wondering why a University of BC study on micro plastics in water bottles was suddenly so pushed and promoted on media. Now I see it was prep for Justin’s policy.

The self-flagellation for Canada’s “genocide” of the missing native women was to prop up his SJW cred after his firing of Wilson-Reybold. This plastic ban is to offset the damage to his small-G green reputation when he pushed for the BC pipeline.
This is just electioneering.

In Europe the ban is on single use plastic bag for groceries. But you can buy the plastic bags to collect waste or to use as bin liners.
Instead we have places where it is forbidden the use of glass bottles for safety reasons.

How does plastic harm the environment?

>Single use plastics
Will this include condoms so will manufacturers now make them reusable?

Attached: 1498480965459.png (741x609, 16K)

So they are going to use glass? That would be healthier for men then all the damn estrogen like compounds that are leaked from the plastic.

Attached: 1518108067514.png (598x660, 514K)

Good, it's one of the few things i can agree with fagdeau on.

I'm still not voting liberal in the coming election.

Attached: y1vjlwbsax131.png (1080x938, 442K)

Canada is a liberal society done correctly.

City's in my state are doing the same. Who the fuck wants to use a paper straw. If you've ever used one, you know they are shit after 10 minutes. Also remember a time when the plastic rings that hold six packs of soda cans together was deemed bad for the environment and sea life. Somehow no one talks about them anymore, but now it's plastic straws. I have a feeling there's someone in the shadows pulling the strings as to why these items are such a big issue now.

This is good. Less BPA.

Wouldn't it make more sense to simply ask the company that collects the trash not to throw it into the sea ?

The free market will fill the vacuum. Based capitalism.

bernier has no chance

I agree and would prefer him however in this election a vote for bernier is a vote for trudeau.

Plastics are one of the top problems we face in this planet right now.

Can't believe the election is coming to down too Genocide and milk in bags

Attached: canadian-milk-bags CANADA SAVE.png (600x2000, 885K)

Europe is doing the same.
Plastic straws and forks are disappearing here
These will be the currency in the nuclear winter world, start stockpiling

And the UK will be just awesome by then as well right?

Attached: 20190419_110701.jpg (1057x693, 428K)

correct my fellow elves. Plastic is an evil substance brewed from the black oils of Mordor. We need these laws to prevent orcs like this fucker from shitting up the place. Now the next step is to ban plastic milkbags so other nations will stop making fun of us.
On a side note. I have realized that not only the milk industry is in bed with big plastic, but the "legal" weed that they sell in pot stores is LOADED with the fucking shit. BigWeed and BigPlastic in bed together. You gotta buy 28 GRAMS OF PLASTIC PACKAGING per 3.5 grams of this "legal" weed. We gotta take Big Plastic down a notch guys.

everyone voting strategically is the reason we always end up with evil or lesser evil

im done with it

Honestly, if the guy managed to impale himself through the eye with a straw, it really wouldn't have mattered if it was plastic or metal.

staws are stupid anyway. just drink out of the fucking cup retard.

top kek lad

>what is supply and demand

If anything it will be nice to not see that garbage lying around everywhere from people who litter

what is your fucking point? I get his point. What's yours. Is it that its not China's fault or something? Go back to fucking Vancouver.

>banning water bottle

You're right. The solution is clearly to starve China until we get their waste problem under control. I'd say 1/4 rations for the next ten years

Honestly , this can't come soon enough. Single use plastic bags and containers end up contaminating the worlds oceans and fisheries.

Based homisexual Prime Minister.

Attached: blanket_cat.jpg (750x746, 488K)

Simple my dear Watson. You see, the vast majority of that plastic shit is manufactured in those countries with the largest circles and then shipped to consumers over here. We in turn gather our plastic trash (not all of it, of course some gets lost in the wind) and ship it back to China and India so they can weave toxic polyester threads that retards like you purchase as clothes. You then wash these cheap pathetic excuses for clothes and micro plastics get washed into your drinking water, and they are very hard to remove. You then drink this and become gay just like the frogs.
Cut the chain at the source and whole pyramid will collapse. That source is disposable single use plastic items and packaging.

Are you retarded?

Actually not that bad of an idea

About time, that shit pollutes our oceans like nothing else. Plastic is a plague.

Correct. Boycott items made in China. Esspecially plastic goods and polyester clothing.
Remember back in the 80s they sold us toxic plastic soothers for babies? yea. fuck china.

they have paper straws

not a bad idea. wax coated paper straws.

How is Canada going to get their milk around if they ban plastic bags?

ive seen them in some bars already

I dont think any of the shit thats being banned is manufactured in china.

also, good post but ur a faggot

International Paper must be salivating. They already have a monopoly on the industry.

god I hope so, i'm just itchin to go innawoods with my SKS

We're all faggots and retards here.

won't need plastic bags when nobody can afford groceries, kek

Shh thass raciss

we'll drink them from the original milky bags

Attached: tumblr_or7xoyTz5t1ul9uvdo1_1280.jpg (500x376, 52K)

>you can buy the plastic bags
aaaaand that is who is lobbying for this bullshit.

>lets destroy the planet to own the libs haha that will trigger them hard right bro

>shipped to consumers over here
No, it originates in those countries. Poor people buy in small quanitities and that amounts to tonnes of trash. They also just throw their trash into the nearest water way or on the street. There is no garbage collection outside of rich areas.
Go to any third world country - litter is fucking everywhere.

>chocolate milk

they banned plastic bags at supermarkets here, ive just adjusted my shopping habits now I have more plastic bags than ever before. T-thanks Jacinda

>No, it originates in those countries.
That's literally what I just told you.
They ship it to us as disposable plastic items and packaging.
The only reason that our countries are not shitted up entirely with the stuff is that we ship our garbage back to them. They buy it back from us. Understand?
That is way it has always been ever since they took control of the polyester market. Although that may be changing soon, because China is refusing to buy our garbage back and has been shutting down it's polyester plants.
You clearly don't understand key details to the plastic industry/cycle.

he'll be gone before then

Attached: 1538159730237.jpg (750x896, 455K)

We have to remember that Fidel Castro's bastard kid got caught with his pants down dumping garbage in the western Pacific ocean.

Now it's scorched earth Stalinism time! Gotta save face.

Maki is a hot sloot and I want to fuck her bum

>Remember back in the 80s they sold us toxic plastic soothers for babies?
Well that explains millennials I guess

This. It's delusional to think that Vancouverite chicks who survived under an exploitative communist dictatorship are going to pay any mind to the faggy Canadian government.

She didn't have her straw loicense and was unqualified to operate such a dangerous piece of machinery.

Attached: 44702321_191914908416150_354001911969104689_n.jpg (391x391, 16K)

You don't get it. This is how they want to decrease the global production of plastic waste to satisfy some UN mandated quota. Because China, Indonesia and the rest don't actually give a shit, it's white people who need to pick up the slack by giving up on their plastics so nobody else will have to.

Bernier will get less seats than the Green Party

>let's stop drinking from bottles this is bad for us
>let's do more plastic surgery and put that shit right into us this is a good idea

Attached: malaysia.png (780x439, 522K)

>Yay, back to wooden spoons, pig bladders and reed baskets! Now that is some progressive progress right there.

Already done, under budget and ahead of schedule.

anyone who is anti-environment is worse than a nigger and gets the rope first.

Commiefornia banned single use plastic bags. That means all the stores had to stop handing them out.
BUT the new thicker reusable plastic bags are now on sale for 10 cents each
The libs then tried to take that money from the store as an environmental tax. That got voted down.
So because of the single use ban, the stores make more money and the plastic bags that still end up in the environment, are thicker.
Also, if you are on food stamps, you get free bags.
Protip: A store guarantees what it sells. Most will trade in your bags when the old one wears out

Hey, I have a question, if pollution were really the cause for these bag bans then why do we see no reduction in Glad or Ziplock? Isn't this about the world ending in twelve years?

Attached: 998c235ce454e85d41dce6354c091f40.jpg (544x720, 40K)

Because Canada throws so much plastic in the ocean.

>humanity has the power to destroy the planet
And you also believe that the world is overpopulated with humans huh you filthy parasite.

because you can wash and reuse those.

Might be the only thing he's done right if he pulls through

I mean, one AIDS and poverty riddled continent that shall remain nameless certainly is.

Banning all plastics used for food is pretty based. Im tire or sub humans using old fucking cool whip tubs to put food in. My roomate does it. I throw that shit out every chance i get.

They already have you fucking asshole.

>Cuts down more trees for cardboard and paper to save the environment
The Canadian forest industry will benefit from this big time.

I feel bad about using plastic straws. I bought a bag about a year ago and every time I throw one away I think about a turtle getting it stuck up its nose. But thanks for dumping it all into the ocean, China. We can just do that ourselves.

Good. Single use plastic is a fucking disgrace. Plastic is a wonderful set of polymers with fantastic longevity. It's retarded to use them for things that are supposed to be used once then thrown away.

I fucking hate Canada. I hate their liberal shit but if you knew ANYTHING about science you'd know this is a good thing

Only problem as pointed out, it's not us causing the problem.