Daily reminder that if you're a christcuck you don't belong here

Daily reminder that if you're a christcuck you don't belong here

Attached: 1524549611024.png (1902x1076, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 8&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that this is a European board. No murican mutts allowed, we don't want any foreign influence.

Attached: 1560188867924.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

White Americans are more Aryan than slavs and their mongolian admixture

day of the rope won't spare you, filthy divisive kike.

Tell that to his face

Attached: 1556230530815.jpg (534x712, 178K)

Ahahahha, post DNA, eyes, and hair color or GTFO. I bet you don't even know what Aryan means.

Attached: 1559844861003.png (547x433, 18K)

I can feel the old gods within me. Even as a child I could.
There is a mystical force behind this universe, you can feel it in the grass, see it in the clouds, and sense it in the shifting seas.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw

Attached: 1559529604834.jpg (1500x1074, 321K)

true

Those useless threads where Pagans and Christians repeat the same pointless arguments are really tiring. Let's keep this autistic board focused on politics and geopolitics.

>eurocucks, heathens, 3rd worlders said something
>whoops, forgot to adjust my ears to worthless cum receptacle mode.
>not worth the trouble

FUCK OFF

That force was your uncle buttfucking you after cherry nyquil for dinner. Never post again

>me

>you?

Attached: 20190120_034605.jpg (181x351, 32K)

Daily reminder that your ancestors were "Christcucks" who conquered the world, and all you can do is sit in your basement whining about it.

American pagan fuckin hilarious

>DNA test
>Paying to get put in an FBI registry
I bet you haven't even gotten a DNA test because "muh 100% native country even though I don't know my family history"
I have blond hair and blue eyes, German and Irish ancestry.
In spite of what English supremacists say celtics are authentic indo-europeans due to lack of admixture with non-indo european races, thus they are Aryan.

Don't worry. You're already in all their databases by posting on Jow Forums.

>White Americans are more Aryan than slavs and their mongolian admixture
Not all Slavs have Mongol admixture, only Russians. Meanwhile you are a literal mutt.

Daily reminder that divide and conquer shills don't belong here.

Isnt it odd that so many white nationalists want to go back to the pedophilic homo religions that are paganism

really makes you think

>would rather kill White Christians than save the White race from Jews.

>Isnt it odd that so many white nationalists want to go back to the pedophilic homo religions that are paganism
Just because someone claims to be pro-White doesn't mean they are pro-White.

OP isn't pro-White. He's a d&c shill.

Most of us won't survive what is to come even if we prepared. Pagan larpers so far are bottom tier. You can hear their flabby fingers from here

I bet 5 pol posters will make it. Anyone else? You little faggots need to find a new board, your weakness isnt welcome here.

Also that is Paul on the right. The first shill in Christianity. Congrats.

Get out kike , and close the door
Fucking kikes . Piss on your ashes.
Christ destroy them all if You have to.

>Also that is Paul on the right. The first shill in Christianity. Congrats.
It's a picture made by the Jewish media to claim what Jesus would've looked like in those days.

Because we can always trust the Jewish media, right?

I know, but at least they don't have my DNA as far as I know

>I know, but at least they don't have my DNA as far as I know
White Christians share your DNA. That doesn't matter to you though, does it?

Christianity is the foundation of western culture that flourished development all across Europe. If you aren’t a Christian than you should leave because this has and always will be a Christian board. Jesus is the absolute truth that separates us from the degeneracy that plagues the globe

>American
Daily reminder that if you aren't worshipping Wakan Tanka you're a larper

this

Here we expose those who accuse Christianity as a "jewish" religion. I will be addressing one particular part of Matthew and not the incredibly obvious fact that God Almighty is not bound by our human categories.

>Matthew 8:5-12

>5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

>6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

>7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

>8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

>9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

>10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

>11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

>12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 8&version=KJV

Attached: easter-jesus-lamb_SI.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>White Christians share your DNA
So do these. There is more to this world than materialism though.

Attached: Parad-Kyrkan-på-Pride-2012.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

Can someone tell me why Christ here applauds this Roman, gentile, centurion as having faith beyond anything the jews have? He then goes on and states
>12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Here he says the jews will be cast to hell. Really makes me think

>So do these. There is more to this world than materialism though.
The difference being, those faggots are doing what the Jews want and are acting anti-White.
Christianity is not.

According to Christianity, every single Jew will go to Hell.

According to the Jews, Christianity is an evil, false religion and Jesus is boiling in shit.

...But according to the OP, Christianity is Jewish and pro-Jewish.

Attached: 2000yearpsyop.png (1794x276, 73K)

Lmfao, if you actually think Jesus looked like this. Levantine people are much fairer skinned

I love succinct images like that which prove just how ridiculous arguments like the OP's are.

Pagans are actually out here believing that the disciples of Christ were willing to get brutally executed for a lie just because in about 1900 years they might be able to get a sliver of land in the middle east for a Jewish state

Attached: 1554440767302.png (251x242, 92K)

>Pagans are actually out here believing that the disciples of Christ were willing to get brutally executed for a lie just because in about 1900 years they might be able to get a sliver of land in the middle east for a Jewish state
"why are you sacrificing yourself to the lions in the coliseum"
"so the nation of Israel might exist in the 20th century and the Jews will have a place to exist where they won't face a second holocaust committed by Hitler and the Nazis"
"btw, watch my TV show"

Yep. makes perfect sense.

>Pagans are actually out here believing that the disciples of Christ were willing to get brutally executed for a lie just because in about 1900 years they might be able to get a sliver of land in the middle east for a Jewish state
Additionally, as a Christian, I'd side with Pagans to save the White race.

Apparently though, Pagans like the OP (who has fled the thread) won't side with me to save the White race.

Goes to show where their real loyalties lay.

>pedophilic homo religions

Attached: 1556928736599m.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

I don’t think anyone would willing martyr themselves for a lie. Besides John they all died excruciating deaths

Whites are savages

>It is no wonder then if the people of the south are better ruled by means of religion, than by force or by reason ... Anyone who tried to govern such people
by means of the laws and customs observed in Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, and other countries of the temperate zone, would soon bring his government to the
point of collapse. Similarly anyone who tried to accustom northern people to the legal pleadings of France and Italy would find himself frustrated in the
attempt.

>One can judge from all these things that the people of the temperate zone are better fitted than the rest for the management of commonwealths, for they have
by nature the virtue of prudence, and prudence is the measure of human actions, a touchstone whereby men distinguish good from evil, justice from injury,
honest proceedings from dishonest. Prudence is the quality proper to command, just as force which is the characteristic of northern races, is to execution.

>We have said in general terms that southern races are by nature contrary to northern races. The latter are tall and robust, the former small and feeble.
The one rustic and uncouth, the other courteous and ceremonious. The one extravagant and rapacious, the other tenacious and avaricious. The one warlike, the
other philosophical. The one inured to arms and to labour, the other to learning and repose. If the southerner is opinionated, as Plutarch says he is when he
is discussing Africans, and sticks to the same ideas throughout his life, the others are obviously unstable and incapable of persisting in anything.

Jesus? Ahahhaha

if you all hate muslims so much why are you christian? your religion is not "white"

you could exchange -joseph goebbels with -e. michael jones and noone would notice

According to OPs asshole black viking cum feels nice

Not praying to a Jew? YIKES.

Galilean. Levite was Moses

My brother, we are of the same kin!
Those who seek Him, find Him.
Walk with the Lord brother!
Ignore the seed of Judah on this board, they always seek to abolish our religion. OP is and always will be a fag.

Attached: pol religion june 2019.jpg (1088x812, 104K)

IDF thread, all fields.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc

>Jesus? Ahahhaha
JEEZUS WUZ BLAK! WE WUZ KANGZ! GNOMESAYIN!?!?

If there is an Odin I'm probably the only one OP has ever interacted with he would care about. But wtf do I know I've only stood with the kings burial mounds and have actual berserker DNA from wayback. Keep larping faggot Jesus was a berserker

Daily remember it is a jidf thread.

His name is Iesous Christos or we can settle for Yashua Christ. Every singke time they lay the claim our faith is Jewish they ignore our faith is the one true faith the Lord had shown mankind in the begining. The Jewish faith is a faith of denying who Christ is for mankind.

"Levantine" means someone from the Levant. Galilee is part of the Levant.

So what's wrong with Pagans? is latin and means villager / rustic. basically Vikingr who lived in small communities but were awesome warriors

Attached: stpaul.jpg (624x463, 28K)

They aren't Christian. Iesous Christos clearly said to a crowd of people that he was there in the begining and The Lprd made them(Adam and Eve and thus us) man and woman. This destroyed the argument that The Lord tolerates homosexuals or transgendered people. If The Lord destroyed a city over this and Iesous Christos was in agreement with him then yes Jesus doesn't support that gay stuff.

>So what's wrong with Pagans?
That pagans are crude primitives compared to Romans, Greeks, Jews, Muslims, Babylonians, Assyrians, Indians, Chinese

They choose to ignore Jews are not The Lord's chosen. The Lord has always wanted people who were righteous to follow him. The Hebrews didn't get a pass because of their race. Jews pretend he did but they know better.

(says the... pole)
fucked kids fucked kids fucks kids fucks kids
Ok nimrod was based
Ass-yrians lol
smell of curry
squinty eyes

Umm all those civilisations are pagan in fact some christians are pagan and dont even realise it

Good let's get the Agnostics on our side and then saved.

>They choose to ignore Jews are not The Lord's chosen.
I've never once heard the Jews referred to as "god's chosen people" at my church and in fact, I hear Christians referred to as "god's people" on a weekly basis.

Of course "Christians" on the talmudvison are different from actual Christians. That's where all this Judeo Christianity comes from anyways

AHAHAHAHAHA.

You're telling me that guy who resembles me more than anything started a religion that got embraced by billions of White people over the last 2000 years?

The Vikings were fucking shitty warriors BTW, whenever they met actual civilized armies they got pwnd.

Attached: young-jesus-face.jpg (630x278, 26K)

>The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ is a Christian celebration of the circumcision of Jesus in accordance with Jewish tradition, eight days (according to the Semitic and southern European calculation of intervals of days)[1] after his birth, the occasion on which the child was formally given his name.[2][3]

Attached: 039FD8CB-93C8-4D0B-8168-158AF2145549.jpg (499x481, 28K)

You think you can just dismiss Jesus and it's all very simple but CAN YOU and IS IT.

Galilee was part of the tribe of Zebulon at the time of Jesus.
>attempts were made

Christianity? sure, a lot of it is nonsense. A lot of it sounds legit. Dunno.

They won some and lost some.

if men only understood. The 10 lost tribes are not lost. Europeans tribes didnt show up in 500 AD on a whim.

Jesus literally looked after us since he was a pillar of fire.

Look at ashkenazis, they look white except for jew hair. Blond hair, blue eyes.

Jesus has literally been watching over us with his father since the very beginning of time.

He is our racial God as well as our creator.

If you only knew how deep the war of Israel vs. Judah has been going on since 930 BC.

The Judeans and the tribes of Israel have been locked in war for thousands of years. WWII is only one example, goyim must not know the truth of who they are.

Vikings were opportunistic raiders, that's about it.

That and Zionism. We must join against Satan and save our brothers and sisters. Since earlier in tge tgread someone showed a poll of pol and i stated earlier that we should preach to the Agnostics that offer still stands and we should have a joint effort in prayer and threads to help save them.

Attached: 39E36482-D060-442C-8DF9-67411F3A2F8E.jpg (602x1024, 126K)

>Umm all those civilisations are pagan
Paganism can't produce civilization, only some stupid petty states.

Paganism is based on will and strength, not on rules - which makes paganism primitive. If Europe is repaganizing, then it means it will be squashed by civilized countries, like India, China and Islamic world.

If you're such a great warrior race you Viking fucks why don't you just go out and conquer half of Europe? Scandinavia never did anything, like ever. I barely consider them master race krauts.

Pagans were merely an invention of the Roman Catholic church, after they sought to crush every other interpretation of Jesus...

Try the Arions. They didn't agree that Jesus was in fact God, but stressed He was His son.

Arions were interchangably called Germans 300 AD.

Romans called them pagans, heretics, and barbarians.

The vikings were simply Norse & Danish pirates. Also, many of them accepted Christianity 4 or 5 times during lifetime to get some gibs from rulers like Alfred and Charlemagne

Scratch that, the Swedes have done some shit. Norwegians are nigger tier.

Opportunism is quite a good trait in total war but there are also instances of high honour and valour and fairness being shown on the battlefields.

Are you CI? Im Orthodox and would love for a discussion on our ideas. I think you CI guys should start more threads.

I don't get why people idolize the Vikings, just because they opportunistically raided some coastal areas? pfft.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Then again i'm not White.

Seriously why don't they just say it is Animism or Ancestor worship?

Fellow Englishman.

You think that Odin and Thor etc were perverted by Christians, in fact Odin as the allfather, who was pierced with a spear while tied to a tree with his arms stretched like Christ, who gave Himself on the world tree...

These are evolutions of Chris.

But to get this you must really study history and go through multiple stages of piecing altogether for yourself, as this knowledge is hidden on purpose... so we dont understand what our people used to...

Have a real intimate tie with our faith in reality, not in woowooland.

I have never met a real pagan, the closest thing I have met irl are wiccan cat ladies at Barnes and Noble who arent even worthy to be burned at the stake.

You mjust have misread the part in history where they conquered everywhere they went, and were only repelled by ancient flamethroweres... so impressed was the king that he then hired them as his elite bodyguard.

Hmm

Who said it isn't?

Swedes at one point were one of if not the strongest nation on Earth.

Dude, are you retarded? all 12 tribes are from the Levant.

They retained fucking nothing, my ancestors conquered Iberia for 800 years, had that French fuck not stopped us at Tours in 732AD you would all be half-Arab sandniggers by now.

Agreed. Jews have no place in Europe, not even spiritual ones.

Attached: wiseman.jpg (500x340, 105K)

Daily reminder America was founded by Christians, and slimy Jews came here in the 1900s infiltrated the Catholic Church and corrupted it from the inside over the last 100 years, and turned this nation of gun wielding god fear men, into abuch of pussie faggots who think it's racist to enforce their borders and openly celebrate anal sex for an entire month.

HA!

>the Swedes performed poorly in the battlefields we'll see if the Austrians do any better

Comes to mind, Germans>Swedes any day.

Swedes had some faggit kingdom in the north there, krauts invaded half of Europe like three times.

That's one monkey looking nigger.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: artsoul.png (689x534, 263K)