YOU WERE ALL RIGHT THE HOLOCAUST REALLY NEVER HAPPENED

YOU WERE ALL RIGHT THE HOLOCAUST REALLY NEVER HAPPENED

Attached: 1549721233950.jpg (1273x922, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hdot.org/debunking-denial/
nafcash.com/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12170#p90773
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12297
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to the real world, user.
Glad to see you're finally awake.

Attached: 1559054492624.png (755x575, 173K)

HAHAHAHA TOOK YOU THIS LONG YOU SICK FUCK

HEIL HITLER AND HAIL SATAN

>muh lampshades
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1560057280786.jpg (717x512, 28K)

Fucking coward avoided thread shredding your stupid conspiracy theory and waited til it died to mak new one

You deniers are all the same - bad faith, no facts, no logic, no science, no arguments. Just Muh wooden doors and Red Cross statistics, lies about transit camps and ignorance

Sad little liars.

Now you know the truth, but can never tell anyone you know.

It's a fucked up predicament.

Attached: lolacaust.jpg (960x719, 108K)

Yes it did and the denier arguments are so easy to shred into little pieces.

Which is why they won't dare look at the arguments debunking their bunk denial.

>t. Shlomo Shekelberg

Cry harder, kike boi.

Attached: 1559054573187.jpg (715x544, 158K)

Muh fucking lampshades. Like that is a major, or even minor part of the mass slaughter of millions.

Straw men are all you can build and all you can fight

Sad sad sad and pathetic

It's not their fault. The have been fooled by the deceptive tricks of the denier movement. Once they finally look into it and see the facts they will become enlightened. They will see how foolish denial is and how deceptive the denier tactics are.

Australian catholic fake novel from 2004 - never part of the Holocaust narrative - another feuding strawman

Worse than shit tier

How do you even look at yourself ina mirror?

>the mass slaughter of millions

(X) Doubt

Attached: 1559054529055.jpg (1000x785, 195K)

Remember, you're here for life.

Attached: aed.jpg (600x468, 38K)

Straw men, is that how the jews got the holohoax numbers so high and enough ash?

Of course we are right

Another pathetic straw man.

Not on,y did they change the codes on the eastern front so the code was only broken for a short period - you lied about that but also there would be no reason to continually send orders to “keep gassing jews” so no order would be likely to be intercepted

Idiot straw man

Kek.

Attached: 1559165454406.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Don't make them feel bad. They don't realize that they are being deceived by the denial movement. Attacking them will only entrench them more. They just need to see the light.

Sorry, but I gotta do it to ya.
Seven reasons to not believe in the Holocaust:
>1. No "huge mass graves" in allegedly exactly known locations. Greg Gerdes, a Holocaust revisionist, has a good write-up on nafcash.com/

>2. The totally unsuitable and inefficient nature of the alleged "homicidal gas chambers" for mass murder of millions of people. Picture related. For extermination camps made by a people known for being efficient to the point of being militant about it, this is out of place.

>3. The alleged use of "code words" (ie, "evacuation" meant "kill every jew we can get your hands on") which is highly inconsistent with various [forged] documents purporting to be describing exterminations of Jews. The Final Solution seemed more to be referring to the relocation of Jews through transit camps than anything else.

>4. Criminalizing dissent on the topic. Truth does not fear investigation, these are *crime scenes* that could be excavated.

>5. The near total reliance on cherry-picked and contradictory "eyewitness testimony" which is proven, and claimed by Jews, to be mostly "unreliable" - see: forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12170#p90773

>6. Elderly Terezin Jews residing at Auschwitz for several months while according to the mythology, unfits were supposed to be gassed upon arrival.

>7. The Soviet Union was documented to had forged documents for the Holocaust, with America supporting this to help propel war propaganda. - see: forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12297

Attached: gas-chamber-traffic-jam (1).jpg (1000x483, 191K)

Gilbert didn’t say that - your lies are transparent and pathetic

Another straw man

GOYEM! French JIDF kike found!

>How to summon the french flag kike
>make holohoax thread
>appears without fail

Point at the Jew and spit!

Attached: B34A7C07-0F6A-4B41-9728-1FAA21B36D73.png (750x1334, 812K)

>MUH AUSCHWITZ NUMBERS DONT ADD UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

>inbred kvetching intensifies

There's quite literally more evidence for the Loch Ness Monster than there is for the Holocaust.
Stay mad, Moshe.

Attached: 1559054054010.jpg (910x848, 381K)

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: ww2 psyop.jpg (1648x1620, 399K)

>oyyyy veyyyyy

Kek.

Attached: 1559093362603.png (1043x1122, 2.11M)

Don't fall for the French Jew's lies.
He's in every fucking holohoax thread and he comes back every day for more after getting completely BTFO.
He just pulls quotes and info from his JDF computer filled with propaganda and pretends to know it all.
Apparently he has a friend today that seems to be an avid r*ddit user just like him.
Look at that spacing.
That's all you need to know.
Shitty pilpul
If you look closely at his response You'll notice that every one is a logical fallacy.

Attached: JewishTrixAreForKids_1.jpg (806x933, 194K)

Are you paid specifically to search the board for holohoax threads? No normal person would give a shit enough to post in every single one unless they were getting some kind of compensation, and if you aren’t then you should seriously consider suicide, that isn’t a life worth living.

>immediately posts in a holocaust revisionism thread
>again
You're a Jew. You have the megaphone desktop tool to prove it.

>fag toothpaste noises

Explain to us the logistics of exterminating 6 million people without leaving any ash or bones otherwise take your 6 gorillion and shove it up

Attached: B15EABDF-B20E-4A6B-8A68-C8185E465CE2.jpg (657x702, 67K)

but it's going to happen, again

>Imagine being so disgusting there have to be laws to stop normal people from hating you

So that means Hitler only killed millions of white Europeans, starting with blonde haired, blue eyed "aryan" boys? Based.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

>THAT DOESN'T COUNT, I SWEAAAAAAAAAAAR!
HHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1500843660986.png (1111x597, 817K)

There are huge mass graves and the location I’d known, and gerdes is a liar. Also his cash offer is a con

2 the chambers are entirely suitable, and very efficient

Pic related is full of lies

3 what transit camps? Transit to where? Where did the millions of missing Jews go? If you can find me three million Polish jews then we can talk. You can’t. Because you are lying
4) they are excavated by archeological digs and by GPR and sample pits. Dissent is not criminalised. Lying and hate speech are.

5) straw man. Literally tons of corroborating documents and archaeology and photos. It is a plain lie to claim otherwise

6 at the end of the war, when mass gassings had stopped

7) they could not have forged them all. They could not have forged the train records from a dozen countries

As for codoh as a source - reddit for liars. Not even a blogspot. Nine gag tier.

Read their shit - it is hilarious built of straw.

Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.

Attached: 1559107592272.jpg (634x482, 110K)

Pathetic non argument. Not even straw

>The Holocaust totally happened.
>That's why we have to delete and/or deplatform any mention of it not happening.

Graph proves Jews didn’t leave Europe in post 39 to go to the USA
American Almanac lie s prominent - why don’t you show us the bit that says this 1948 printing contains 1939 data as they have no new figures since then? Why? Because you are a fucking liar

Jews are literally the most inbred race on Earth.
They are legitimately, objectively disgusting.

Attached: 1558044745193.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Ah, the french jew has arrived

>The only proof for the Holocaust is paperwork
>You're an antisemtic holocaust denier if you ask for credible, verifiable physical evidence of the holocaust happening!

Deniers get btfo in every thread. But come back and lie about it again - Hitler would have hated you

Your conspiracy theory is as pathetic as your debunked lies

I am not in every single one, so your argument is false

There are hundreds of tons of ash and bone, and thousands of mass graves.

Your pathetic denial is based on ignorance or lies. Which is it - do you just not know the facts and can’t be bothered to fact check, or are you a simple fucking liar?

Straw man again

>There are huge mass graves and the location I’d known, and gerdes is a liar. Also his cash offer is a con
Where?
>2 the chambers are entirely suitable, and very efficient
>Pic related is full of lies
Lul, prove it.
>3 what transit camps? Transit to where? Where did the millions of missing Jews go? If you can find me three million Polish jews then we can talk. You can’t. Because you are lying
Changing the subject, where they went is a number of places. They spread out all over the rest of the world when Nazis rose into power. This is well documented by even Holocaust believers.
>4) they are excavated by archeological digs and by GPR and sample pits. Dissent is not criminalised. Lying and hate speech are.
An elderly woman was arrested not too long ago for saying she doesn't believe in the Holocaust. That's the extent it goes to.
>5) straw man. Literally tons of corroborating documents and archaeology and photos. It is a plain lie to claim otherwise
Where? If these documents aren't written in handwriting, they are fake. It's that simple. Typewriters hold no bearing to that authenticity of something and considering the Soviet Union's faking of documents, it CAN NOT be trusted. Archaeology found no mass graves (not of the purported millions, anyways). And on these pictures, orders from the Soviet Union exist to have soldiers dress in Nazi soldier uniforms and kill people. Answer me this, why would they photograph themselves killing people if they wanted it covered up?
>6 at the end of the war, when mass gassings had stopped
It wasn't at the end of the war.
>7) they could not have forged them all. They could not have forged the train records from a dozen countries
They definitely could have, but go ahead and show me these records.
>As for codoh as a source - reddit for liars. Not even a blogspot. Nine gag tier.
Genetic fallacy.
>Read their shit - it is hilarious built of straw.
That's literally you.

>Deniers get btfo in every thread.
According to the French Jew that refuses to accept the fact that the Holocaust literally didn't happen.

>Your conspiracy theory is as pathetic as your debunked lies
And they're debunked according to Jews.

>I am not in every single one, so your argument is false
Said the anti-White Jew.

Not part of the Holocaust, so no, it doesn’t count. Only deceptive fucks tr to pass it off as a Jew story, ever mind as a serious story.

Deceptive lying hypocrites- deniers

>everything that exposes Jewish lies is a strawman: the inbred kike's guide to political discourse in the current year

Attached: 1559106103000.png (191x230, 99K)

Seriously consider this

The CRIF employee !!! See this guy ? Its the texbook shill

I'm starting to think he's actually on our side.
Maybe he comes here pretending to be a Jew and arguing so we can practice outsmarting our opponents.
Maybe he doesn't truly believe what he's saying at all but just makes all these posts to show everyone how psychotic Jews really are.
He's become a staple of holohoax threads now.
He's like the copypasta leaf in humor threads.
To be fair I might even miss him if he stopped showing up.

Attached: 1559109433098.jpg (960x675, 91K)

Even if the holocaust happened exactly as you describe it, you have to admit that there is fuckery going on. Do you really want nothing to change at all regarding the holocaust? It is currently illegal to even question it in many states. Don't you think this should at least be changed? At the very least, we are right to question that which has been forbidden to be questioned. It would not be surprising at all if information was purposefully being suppressed for the sake of the jews--regardless of how benign you think that information is.

No there is plenty of physical evidence

Straw man again

Haven’t you people got anything but straw?

Where? Where are the bodies? Where are the mass graves?

Attempt at ad hominem - pathetic

But you literally are ! Show me just one in the archiv where you aren't!

Can you just briefly explain how a wooden door with no gasket material can be air tight? Can you just answer the question instead of ,supposedly, lording your secret knowledge over everyone?

Where are the mass graves? It's 2019. A high standard of proof for a recent historical event of the utmost significance is possible and we demand it. How about some GPS coordinates? Radiometry? Let's see some evidence. Let's see some science.

We know what the diets of people who lived 10,000 years ago were like based on some proteins that we find on the inside of their clay pots, FFS.

Until real science is done and real evidence is provided, this shit is as fake as Russians hacking the election.

>No there is plenty of physical evidence
And yet you never can post any of it. Still waiting for those credible photos or films of the gas chambers in operation or the immediate aftermath, btw.

>Haven’t you people got anything but straw?
Well we post evidence but you dismiss it out of hand.

Or Obamaleaf whenever someone mentions tax or employment rates

>Attempt at ad hominem - pathetic
Exterminationists want us to believe posts like these are proof of the holocaust. lol

Hello FRENCHFROG, I am there bong with no arguements, seriously man, I don’t get you. What is your political ideology?

Ad hominem? What a straw man of a response. Let's see some evidence, jew.

> i have no arguments therefore i have a point
Next.

Picture taken at Treblinka showing evidence of mass murder. Polish peasants had dug up the graves looking for valuables.

Attached: wiki_GPRUnit_OR7.jpg (1200x849, 297K)

Why don't we use the hyper efficient german method of cremation?

Why did we use zyklon-B for delousing even children practically everywhere up until the 80's

How did more jews die then were avaliable in western europe?

Why didn't any other country accept the jews when asked to take them in by germany?

When we will all the people who haven;t been involved stop being blamed?

Why does everyone in the whole world consider them to be a lying plague regardless of time period?

>Dissent is not criminalised. Lying and hate speech are

I would like you to categorically differentiate these two without using weasel words. Explain to me how dissent would never be considered lying and hate speech.

Attached: doggo5396092.jpg (970x617, 44K)

this is the only real Frenchman itt

How do I know this was taken at Treblinka? And how does this back up the claim that SIX MILLION Jews were killed?

Many millions died in the war. How do you know those are the bodies of jews?

>People dont die in war unless genocided

Fuck you kike. And fuck your pilpul.

Haverbeck was a lifelong Nazi, married to a Nazi, supporter of neo Nazis . A lying denier and spreader of hate

As for the rest - where? Look you sad sick fuck. Do some research it isn’t hard
Prove it? Prove your extraordinary and stupid remarks first

Transit camps were mentioned - not changing subject, just debunking your shit totally
Documents - you think the Russians created millions of corroborating train records records strutting the entire German train schedule for the entire war - fuck off

Now I am off to bed

Good night little liars, please don’t use up all the straw

weird you would take being a jew as an insult...

This, this, this, and fucking this.
>look at the bodies! hurr durr just ignore the all-out war between most countries in the world converging in on Germany.

>Deniers get btfo in every thread
He says as he gets BTFO in every thread
>I am not in every single one
He says as he posts in every single one
>Your pathetic denial is based on ignorance or lies
He says as he lies ignorantly
>Deceptive lying hypocrites- deniers
Says the deceptive lying hypocrite
>Straw man again
Says the strawman builder
>Attempt at ad hominem - pathetic
He says as he fires back with ad-homs
>i have no arguments therefore i have a point
Not an argument
See you tomorrow Jew

Once again, the jew runs out of arguments and runs away

Come on FRENCHFROG, you said good night in another holocaust thread, if I make another you’ll go into that one

>t. emotional
>"IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE I SAY IT DOESN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
HAHAHAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE!

Attached: 1557660563656.png (1144x888, 337K)

Fuck you kike.
Truth does not fear investigation.
Period.

I asked you to explain the logistics you retarded double nigger

Attached: 7705AE9C-4CC8-47BE-B41F-D58E0479013C.gif (320x192, 1.01M)

Exactly what I was thinking. Why wouldn't a jew defending against holocaust deniers take being called a jew as an insult? Is he trying to be covert?

>Haverbeck was a lifelong Nazi, married to a Nazi, supporter of neo Nazis . A lying denier and spreader of hate
Funny how bias is only unacceptable when it's anti-Jew bias, huh?

You being pro-Jew and all the pro-holocaust websites being pro-Jew is perfectly acceptable isn't it?

>Now I am off to bed
Runs away as usual.

the holocaust happened. period. im an oldfag and i still cant believe we havent grown out of this shit.

Attached: 1560039971689.png (266x300, 126K)

Ay Tone... If theys whacked all the yids back in the forties, why's this guy postin'?

>As for the rest - where? Look you sad sick fuck. Do some research it isn’t hard
The frenchfrog has been BTFO. It is done, and in record time!
>Prove it? Prove your extraordinary and stupid remarks first
I already provided sources. :D
>Transit camps were mentioned - not changing subject, just debunking your shit totally
Oy vey, you didn't debunk anything.
>Documents - you think the Russians created millions of corroborating train records records strutting the entire German train schedule for the entire war - fuck off
Prove to me they didn't, they were a MASSIVE country with LOTS of money and time to do with, whatever they please. Remember the iron curtain.
>Now I am off to bed
Already running away? :(
>Good night little liars, please don’t use up all the straw
Your ass is full of straw, poor faggot.

>i am an old fag
Back to plebbit

if only it had

Agreed. Also cool get

>the holocaust happened. period
What evidence did you personally see that convinced you that it happened?

the supposed wooden doors in question were probably interior doors between the washroom and the room that was the gas chamber proper. The door which actually sealed in the victims into the structure was metal, as shown in the picture. The washroom was where the victims were told to take off their clothes and prepare for the "showers". The capos (camp prisoners forced to collaborate in the process) would shut the wooden door on the victims inside the chamber room, and then slip out of the building through the metal door before the gas was released.
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood

Attached: main-qimg-3b842a7b4608134756a80d8b2338a785-c.jpg (576x382, 50K)

only 88 replies itt, that's a record

You aren't an oldfag, lel. Stop larping as one to make newbies wanna agree with you.

it happened and you should either be glad or not care. caring about it is the problem.

Look at this kike. Lurking all day for this kind of thread. Then spamming.
Fucking kike.

Answer my earlier post with the seven points if you really believe in the Holohoax.
Also, it's not efficient to have gas leaking out. That's lots of money lost.

cringe
This is more generic than those giant bags of apple o's cereal at the grocery store.
They don't taste anything like applejacks

this ad hoc excuses have to make you feel like a big dummy though...

right?

Part of getting normalfags to accept National Socialism is to bring to light the falseness of the Holocaust. If we do this, not only do they not see it in such bad light, but they also hate Jews for lying to them. These debates serve a purpose, otherwise that frenchfrog wouldn't reply to EVERY single one.

Read through the evidence in this thread and explain to me how it happened.
Stop being so easily indoctrinated.