Lauren Southern outed as a fake slut

AHAHAHAHAHA so much for traditional values ya dumb roastie. Jow Forums was right again!

Attached: 09F3C71D-3AC5-4BD6-85C4-7C610C5FCEEE.jpg (735x891, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/710271103332036608
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_uQhLvHFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums is always right.

I'm pretty sure she's a real slut bro

source?

t. recently unemployed (((journalist))) landwhale

Attached: 1551182073822.jpg (668x445, 34K)

Yeah she's a woman you dumb poo what do you expect.
Women will always use their cunts to get free shit or to manipulate men.

As in fake and a slut

>E-celeb bullshit

I thought you /ibs/ faggots learned your lesson.

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

Okay now it’s up to us to find out who the four guys are she slept with.

>believing the faggot that defrauded people out of 100000 dollars
nice try fudgepacker

Who cares? Women are going to women, if she reached even one person and converted them to the right, what do I care if she's a fake? She's a fake with a purpose.

Personally, I don't watch women, I don't even take the women in my life seriously, and I'm intimate with one of em, why would I listen to some knob on the internet try to explain ideals far above their paygrade to me? But I also acknowledge plenty of men will listen to an attractive female, so they have their purpose, and when used properly, are a net benefit to the cause.

Attached: 1546718368291.png (500x305, 78K)

Wtf why is my flag India im english

Jow Forums
Was
Right
Again

Naaa the gay is jealous

This. Jow Forums called her a coal burner and a fake trad whore since day one. Only true waifu was Rage After Storm and she got shoah’d because no real man was there to protect her

they were just mentoring her asshole she's still trad

>Lets the enemy infiltrate the right
>Puts lives and careers at risk
>Jow Forums obsesses with nigger dicks instead
Fuck this board and fuck you

>they were just mentoring her asshole
I bet

>Only true waifu was Rage After Storm
Youcis was also /ourgirl/

Of all the words of women and men
None are as depressing as

Pol was right again

Pol is always right. Fuck e celeb especially (((simonsen)))

NAME THE 4 MEN. NAME THEM NOW YOU FUCKING JEW!

another degenerate eceleb bites the dust

Attached: e33ee620740e02011299f10184c927f77bdcd3a87223d014dfbf27bc0c9c928db.jpg (1600x4120, 816K)

WITNESS ME

oh my

the white girl saviour turned out to be a fraud

color me jewed

Attached: 1559489912170m.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

How many dollars would Jow Forums bet that she sucked Ezra Levant for her job at Rebel?

Attached: 1492441302563.jpg (1157x772, 78K)

>flag
Ironic.

Attached: D61FCA13-301C-4C23-8CCA-2C8D647669EC.jpg (1512x2016, 672K)

>dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

jesus fucking christ, so ezra levant rebel media continuously paid 2 literal faggots tens of thousands of dollars after they repeatedly lied about how they spent it?

holy fucking shit
conservatives are fucking retarded, I bet they're gloating over this scam even now

ITT: Laura southern has pissed off some shill, somewhere

Link to article please.

>Lauren Southern outed as a fake slut
It took you, what, 3 years to figure that out?

Jow Forums got old

Attached: 1f27f978e6f39a8a1634daf011910523.png (399x388, 111K)

You must be Jew here.

Attached: 1535040366179.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Here they come:
The shills!

Attached: 01k-24-71-59341726-ori-jpg.jpg (1539x1024, 318K)

Cool a smear that means nothing because no one is coming out to say this. Fuck off poo in loo

I remember watching the drama unfold on the rebel media channel and while there definitely seemed to be enough blame to go around something was very unsettling to me about that Caolan dude and his story never made any sense what-so-ever. That dude is skeevy AF

Nothing wrong with poo-OP.

Attached: 887.jpg (578x572, 41K)

>tfw she never threw herself at me

>pregnant from a black guy
yikes

>Southern is a talentless money-grabbing coalburning whore

imagine my shock

Attached: 31jh6.png (1739x859, 245K)

All of this is news to me. Didn't know at all about this drama. It's actually mind boggling. based on what the article says, the dudes are ridiculously good at scamming rebel media and other conservative goofs.

I'm only upset because she fell from grace before I got a chance to sleep with her

Lauren Southern of the “Alt-Right” is really an Alt-Kike . No-Talent Profiteer, Laura Southern, is actually Jewish. Lauren’s real name is Lauren Simonsen. Is Lauren Southern Jewish? Possibly, many people suspect than Lauren Southern is lying about her heritage in order to fir the “Aryan Fraulein” persona. The Canadian vlogger and social media celebrity Lauren Southern has been accused by critics of being jewish several times over the past years. Lauren Cherie Southern (born 16 June 1995) is a Canadian far-right political activist and YouTuber. She has been described as alt-right, though she has a jewish vagoo.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/710271103332036608

(((STORMFRONT))) denies the jewess vagoo JEWrnalist to be a jewess vaggo JEWrnalist.

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

I always assume most pro conservative girls are doing it for attention & gibs.

Attached: kaitlin-bennet.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

This is so bad, holy shit

when someone lies to you about how they spend money, or they try to blackmail you, immediately cut them off and get a lawyer

the fact that this needs to be said at all is insane, but apparently rebel media and tommy robby can't fucking understand this?
there must be more to this story because this is beyond my comprehension

Yeah this was all way out in the public. Ezra made some cringy video where he looked like a kid who got caught with his dick in the neighbors dog in some sort of effort to effect damage control and keep Skeevy boy from extorting more money and then Skeevy boy posted a response video but never was able to explain himself, at least not to my satisfaction. Lauren of all people would have known all the intimate details of everything that went on and she still chose to do business with the skeever.

Married to a shitskin, its an easy market to get views in, look at brittany venti.

Its really the same at this point, bong

>Kent State
>Carrying a gun

How ironic.

Attached: Kent_State_massacre[1].jpg (300x238, 19K)

who cares all e celebtards are scam artists who dont really give a shit about what they preach

For a paki like you the flag should be of pakistan

who was the girl from europe who was like german or irish and spoke real softly? i was following her and then she disappeared and i haven't found her since.

Could be a great attempt at well poisoning. I mean 4 right wing celebs. This is meant to imply all.

The true true is Lacey Lynn, but i feel guilty for lusting after her, what with her being married and christian.
Ah, the penis wants what the penis can't have :>

After all of this is over, I think it'll come out that Mark Dice was the only honest broker in this movement

>For a while, it seemed as though Robinson, Robertson and Llewelyn-John were bound to one another by the extent of damaging material they all had on each other, and the cataclysmic fallout potential should they ever again embark on a feud.
this is ridiculous. how could you possibly continue to work with these people? to have them edit your videos? it makes no sense.

I just don't understand how you could continue to work with people who lie and blackmail you. Are conservatives that strapped for quality video producers and editors? The whole thing seems really weird.
Also the whole things that these two fags are actually really close to, or a part of "Hope not Hate,"... how was that not figured out sooner?

Also the fact that Lauren Southern writes

Dancing dove?

When will normies finally realize to NEVER trust women, especially white women? White women are literally the biggest traitors known to mankind

nobody is they like money not politics i promise i met lauren southern when she worked for the rebel a few years ago at a rally in edmonton the bitch doesnt give 2 fucks and was high on aderall or something jibbin out

Gavin McInnes
Alex Jones
Paul Joseph Watson
Black Pigeon Speaks

true waifu was dreamy. not sure where she disappeared to, but it was probably for the best

she wasn't really true alt-right, she became "converted" sort of, over time

Yeah, I remember when that was going on & thought "whatta fraud". Same as this Kent State girl. Posing with a gun is always cringey IMO. A hot girl posing with one w her tits sticking out, you know what that's all about.

I can't figure out Candice Owens just yet. I think she may legit hate niggers tho so maybe she's for real.

What happened to her

I was thinking maybe Steve Crowder rather than Alex Jones.

The whole thing was weird AF and came out of the blue to me when it happened. The vids might still be, I dunno. It was a couple of years ago or so. I never liked or trusted Lauren. I always thought she was nothing more than a thot dressed up in conservative clothes. Fuck em all.

Lauren Southern, Kaitlin Bennett and Candace Owens are my heros.

slide thread, saged
4 references but no names yeah this is bunk and smells like CIA niggers

Would still drop fat loads in/on her.

all money grubbing shills that bow to israel an hero

Attached: 1532183912720.jpg (1024x744, 153K)

These niggers were on Alex Jones's show

>Dancing dove
thanks for trying but no this girl was like pale and dark redhead, she posted a videos from in her room with a green and black blanket with celtic knot designs as her background, i remember her posting a video from inside her car driving around where she lived in germany i think, no one probably remembers, she didn't have a big following but she was true waif material.

I think Candace was bluepilled and just wanted to get involved in the media or politics but then she questioned the orthodoxy and got savaged by all the intersectional faggots, and it pushed her straight to the right.

Here ya go...try not to cringe too hard
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfSgnWeL48

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_uQhLvHFY

Molymeme probably betrayed his wife and daughter, ruining his life and career, just for a few minutes of used snatch.

Can't wait for that info to leak.

haha thanks

dangerous.com
It'sssssss MILO

How do you all feel about Molymeme smashing that tight hole?

that would be a total bombshell

Faked by discord trannies.

Pretty jealous of him.

this whole rebel media story sounds like jews jewing jews.

(((Ezra Levant))) called out Caolan a really long time ago for stealing money intended for Tommy.

I doubt black pigeon is actually on the list because he's clearly an incel

If it was faked then how did that tranny know Sam's old personal email address which he kept mostly personal?

So jealous. I would have loved to fuck her just to give her some bullshit talking points.

Attached: 7AEBB4FC-D8E4-43D8-B844-0488B6D3605F.gif (450x234, 1000K)

Not really, faggot

Based Palestinian

only plebbit tier newfags ever gave a shit about this kike

Attached: 1557534555072.jpg (967x729, 526K)

>actually believing anyone in this story.
on one side, (((Levant))), on the other, a gay con artist couple.
they're either jewing each other or they're all in on it.

I met Ezra once. Pretty good guy. He does more good than bad. Still a fucking kike but he's our kike. Ben Shapiro 1488

Attached: 1558979132818.jpg (265x265, 31K)

She got married to a prominent figure in the right wing community, but she doesn't want to say who it is. After JF went maximum cringe on her Youcis went full trad waifu and is now making the 14 words a reality

you might be right, it just seems way too goofy to be true
on the other hand, one of of these parties might actually have been as stupid as the article says they are

The absolute state of "right wing" e-celebs. She was running around with two faggots (one of whom is a tranny) making a documentary about the brown hordes while she was fucking a paki ghostwriter and preaching the "trad" life. Holy fuck!

Ezra has some longterm credentials though as a Canadian conservative journalist. Still a jew but he had to make his own media thing because a few years before he started Rebel, Canadian muslims and SJWs went hard against him and Mark Steyn, and maybe Conrad Black too, and made them poisonous to mainstream media. That's why Rebel Media is called that.
I don't trust him much since he's still a pro-Israel jew, but he has a known history. Caolan is a scammer faggot as far back as recorded time

Dreamy diglet

Why are ecelebs such sickos

Attached: 36c2960362aaa4ec75d3c0dd600c97de4cf914f95291634e53150d0a4e304c91.jpg (750x671, 282K)

because Sam is addicted to sex and would always prey on female fans.