Why did Trump pardon this man Jow Forums?

>Rubashkin, 57, ran what was America’s largest kosher meat-processing company: Agriprocessors in Postville, Iowa. The company’s facilities were raided in 2008 under accusations of immigration violations and worker exploitation at a time of increased enforcement of illegal labor during the Bush administration. In 2009 Rubashkin was convicted of 86 counts of federal bank fraud related to loans to the company, said to be part of a complex accounting scheme to pay workers off the books.

fortune.com/2017/12/21/trump-commute-sentence-sholom-rubashkin/

Attached: BN-WS028_2wXri_OR_20171220192618.jpg (2600x1959, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePUvW19be6Y
breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/02/feds-only-11-employers-prosecuted-for-hiring-illegal-aliens-in-last-year/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell us, jidf

Attached: funding and voting.jpg (1666x1346, 592K)

Attached: i hate trump now.jpg (770x472, 98K)

It's a simple question.
But what is the answer?

Because Trump never gave a shit about immigration restriction and only used it so gullible morons could vote for him.

At the time that this guy got pardoned the narrative was that 'he had information on Clinton' :^)

Attached: ImBoth.png (500x303, 43K)

he a gud boy, he din du nuffin
those illegal immigrants and jews made that small town better

This was an abominable pardon and pure corruption fuck Trump and his kike handlers

Trump does whatever Jews tell him to do, as long as they appeal to his vanity and boomer sensibilities.

Because he loves juju cummies.

youtu.be/ePUvW19be6Y

J

i would pardon him zoo, he looks cool.

I love the meth messiah too a real cool dude

based

Because Trump doesn't give a shit about enforcing employer sanctions.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/02/feds-only-11-employers-prosecuted-for-hiring-illegal-aliens-in-last-year/

why was the zoo in prison? is this africa?

Attached: meanwhile in africa....jpg (746x1832, 367K)

Jews

Attached: 1556831938611.jpg (680x683, 405K)

Did you notice how the Mueller report turned up bunk, and and the Deep State finally began acknowledging the investigations shady beginnings right around the time he recognized Golan Heights as part of Israel?

Delete this