SWIM is smoking weed at university halls

>SWIM is smoking weed at university halls
>Cop comes by and tells him 'not here mate' and to put it out and not smoke that stuff in public
>SWIM goes on his merry way

Meanwhile, if this had been the US SWIM would be in the back of a police van heading to county, after having his arm twisted behind his back.

What's up with your cops?

Attached: 5-0.jpg (962x784, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQrkUEuTXlI&t=11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I live in Denver Colorado where I buy weed at a store legally and smoke wherever

SWIM should never post on this website again thanks.

Weed is so common here , look at this shitty pinner I found on the bus today lol

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad

Attached: F489574F-ED58-447B-AC20-4547048C08E0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

Fuck off Fag.

this

Can you smoke it in front of a cop without him busting a cap in your ass?

did you pull this from a early 2000-ish usenet post?

I mean ya , they’ll give you a ticket , but that’s if you’re a faggot like you about it

I just smoked a bowl in Public rn

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Don't you guys have to cover your drink in brown paper bags?

Free country huh?

Ya he’s retarded

Let’s smoke a bowl

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.55M)

vaporize your weed user. Your high isnt worth the lung damage.

Drinking in public is illegal and being intoxicated in public is also a crime in America britbong

In Las Vegas tho it is legal to carry an open container and be drinking while walking in public on the strip , if I’m not mistaken and laws change all the time here.

You can have your head cut off for wearing a suit of armor in parliament though :)

Bet you didn’t even know you had retarded ass laws from the monarchy days my lad

But this Sherlock rips breh

I got the book thrown at me just a week ago for a .09 with no cause. Just because I was out of town driving the same car as someone else they were looking for, cop lied out of his ass to get the warrant. AS LONG AS THE RECORDINGS AREN'T CONVENIENTLY TAMPERED WITH I'LL BE FINE.

Going to cost me an arm and a leg before this one is out though. Thankfully I'm an excellent orator with strong societal position, the lawyer is a formality really. They'll back off once they see how serious I am, but our law enforcement is purely a facade to extort money from the citizenry.

Fuck off retard.

Attached: Washington_I594Rally_02.jpg (599x392, 130K)

I bet your piece cost more than this.
wont let me post link, thinks its spam check d h gate dot com for fritted disc turbine perc, its like 30 bucks

fritted disc, best perculation. I pair mine with an enano log vape.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQrkUEuTXlI&t=11s

Nobody there could even walk while wearing armour.

>no one explains SWIM
Great threas guys

Attached: MeDippingOutOfThisGayAssThread.jpg (571x343, 31K)

Ummmmm weed is legal here and I'm vaping Montel's 50/50 CBD / THC mixture right now.

You'd better report your knives, m8.

Attached: 311647_c62b87d9ae12868bd0895044ac80736d_large.jpg (539x425, 37K)

They state uses the drug policy to flex on the people in the and of the free.

In most urban areas of America the same exact thing you described with them just tell you to put it out, would happen.

depends where you're at and the cop.

in more dangerous areas they dont give a fuck, in a suburban oasis they are blue balled and need a release.

Its angel dust baby

It's basically just the southeastern US at this point. But the GOP keeps pandering to uneducated hillbillies while the DNC doesn't try at all so you get drug war boomer neocons elected keeping weed illegal.

If you catch someone who is using weed, smells like weed, or looks like they use weed, you should be allowed to kill them.

Attached: 1542738582217.png (668x1405, 176K)

>SWIM

Weed is degenerate and people who smoke weed belong in jail

well first off your example is a strawman, but secondly our cops don't maintain sharia law and so will prosecute anyone regardless of the amount of pubes on their chin or in between their eyebrows

First off, what is a SWIM?

>SWIM
Goddamn I feel old. Takes me back to the days of reading trip reports on my T1 internet while I listened to Juno Reactor and Infected Mushroom. Anyway, SWIM didn’t protect you then and it doesn’t protect you now. Just write like a normal person OP

Someone Who Isn't Me

>SWIM

Attached: 1511557421995.jpg (868x932, 124K)

money

shut up you fat, autistic, friendless retard

>swim
Kys