How can we drive the wedge between men and women deeper...

How can we drive the wedge between men and women deeper? We need to make it so that the average man and women are not able to interact. Then we will see real change.

Attached: 5c9e34602abb1.image.jpg (1200x930, 77K)

Modern "men" would rather complain online than find a mate

ai sexbots are going to flip these statistics, ie. share having sex into 30%

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? We can go where-ever you want to go and I'll pay for it. What times would be best for you if we do go on a date together OP?

Are you girl or man?

Do nothing and continue to watch

A man, I thought you were a girl??? Do you still want to go on the date though?

No

It’s easily 40% already and of the 60% who have sex, it may be like once or twice during a drunken shag.

Wait a minute you don't know anything about me... how could you say "No"? wtf. Atleast lets talk and get to know each other and see where it goes

stop talking to broads you nigger muh dik faggot

men still have to 'work' to get sex and modern woman aren't worth it. Its a sign of the decline in female value.

Why

Attached: The-Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

We can start by making memes that encourage men to reignite the brotherly love we shared back in ancient times.

Attached: Mematic_meme_20190601_202713.png (800x450, 740K)

an actual graphical representation of "The Shift of 2008" when society started going downhill.

OP Delivers

Thanks to (you)

How is less people fornicating a bad thing?

This.

Bump

Attached: DT2ofWcXUAADcfb.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

The problem is that any men with talent and initiative, the type that would drive the change you seek, have no problem interacting with women because they're not socially-awkward incels that are too afraid of the real world to get off of their computers.

Support trannies in women's sports to drive women out of sports altogether
Welcome more immigrants to increase the rape stats

This

With the way things are going the 80/20 rule will become literal reality in the next 20 years. It’s already reality if you look exclusively at online dating. The best way to drive a wedge is to keep things exactly as they are

No, WE MUST ACCELERATE!