HOW TO ENJOY THE END OF THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8

A lecture given by visiting Asst. Professor of Mathematics Dr. B. Sidney Smith at Virginia Tech, March 26th, 2019.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TALKS YOU WILL EVER HEAR!

Attached: GAME OVER, RETARDS.png (220x220, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
lukesmith.xyz/blog/you-have-1-unread-mail-from-the-unaboomers-cabin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UWpf4ZSAHBo
youtube.com/watch?v=uFD3VnYozno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tedpill thread? Ideas worth spreading.

>inb4 quote not from Teddy
Not literally but in spirit.

Attached: teddd.jpg (850x661, 116K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

I'm a fan of the Apocalypse.

''Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes'' by Jacques Ellul is also worth the read.

Always worth bumping a Tedthread. How goes it, apocalypse frens?

Attached: born to fren.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Evening, all. Watch the lecture please.

cool thanks. bookmarked. i've read industrial society.

Attached: 1559926834178.jpg (244x242, 11K)

Evening. It's always the same posters here, eh?

7 minutes in, sounds interesting so far.

Attached: tiresome dust.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

It gets better, and it confirms most of what Kaczynski wrote with some startling new and updated information that confirms modern industrial civilisation has entered into its collapse phase, and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop it.

Dr. Smith is Tedpilled as fuck.

Another Dr. Smith, Luke Smith the GNU/Linux and Thinkpad enthusiast from Jow Forums and YouTube has also taken the Tedpill now.

lukesmith.xyz/blog/you-have-1-unread-mail-from-the-unaboomers-cabin.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UWpf4ZSAHBo

One of the best quotes from that series.

Defeatism. Ted would never sponser this trend of thought.

It's not defeatism. Watch it before you comment.

And seeing as how the video reiterates many of the points raised by Kaczysnki in all of his published works, and provides new, updated information in support of each of them, yes he would very much "sponsor this trend of thought."

Kaczynski is trying to destroy industrial society. So is Dr. Smith. They are both in complete agreement ideologically, even if their methods differ.

30 minutes in now. It does get even better, like you said. Are we all on the consensus that there's literally nothing we can do to ''save'' the great masses? Let's face it, there's no ''mass of people'' without a techno-industrial society like ours.

He will explain that before it ends, and it is a very well presented explanation. There is absolutely no way industrial civilisation can survive on anywhere near the scale it's on now, if at all. It's going to collapse. That means widespread famine even in wealthy, developed nations. The evidence is conclusive.

You will see.

Guillaume Faye suggests this as well in his work Archeofuturism although he argues that technological civilization, well pockets, can and will continue to exist along with the bulk of the world that reverts to more traditional forms of life.
Faye argues that it is the liberal equality worldview when wed with technology is one of the primary issues. After the collapse technological civilization can reorganize around traditional and hierarchical values. This would allow for a more appropriate distribution of technology.

Attached: guillaume-faye-e1474882864154.jpg (499x499, 37K)

Then Guillaume Faye is wrong. Modern leftist phychology is a direct result of the conditions created by modern industrial society due to a disruption of the power process in human beings living under those conditions.

How will "the bulk of the world" continue to exist if the industrial-technological system on which they are dependent for their food (fossil fuel derived fertilisers, machinery, et cetera necessary for modern agricultural techniques) collapses? No. Billions will die from famine.

>After the collapse technological civilization can reorganize around traditional and hierarchical values.
Traditional as opposed to what? What kind of traditions? We have already witnessed the eradication of tradition by what Jacques Ellul refers to as "technique" and the global techno-system. Why would it be any different after a collapse? Modern industrial society HAS to break down traditional values in order to function, as soon as it's "redistributed more appropriately" (what do you mean by "appropriate" here?) it will do as it always does, centralise power, destroy traditional values and culture and march blindly on toward the most "efficient" means.

You either misunderstand Faye, or he misunderstands this subject. Read everything by Kaczynski and Ellul's The Technological Society to find out why.

I suspect the tech elites have thought about this and they're trying to figure out a way to secure a food supply chain to themselves. Like the tech billionaires who build bunkers in hidden locations in New Zealand. They've tons of cows and sheep there. Only the unprepared will starve.

Small amounts of techno-elites will probably indeed continue the technological civilization. Not sure if they will succeed at it, but they might. I'd imagine the tech people would not be interested in dealing with the simple living people and vice versa. Neither party has anything to gain from contact.

Few people know how farm traditionally and also own heritage seeds that won't get BTFO'd in one bad year. Almost everyone would die if the system would break at a critical point.

>(((Professor))))

>I suspect the tech elites have thought about this and they're trying to figure out a way to secure a food supply chain to themselves. Like the tech billionaires who build bunkers in hidden locations in New Zealand. They've tons of cows and sheep there. Only the unprepared will starve.
He specifically mentions those types of people at the end of the video, and he doesn't think they will do very well.

This is a good one. He's Tedpilled.

>billions will die from famine
Yes I don't think he or I disagree with that. He suggests two tiers. One being small highly technological states and the other being those outside who live a life more akin to medieval Europe or any pre-industrial society.
I don't think I particularly misunderstood Faye but I think he is correct that technology is not going to disappear. Someone will continue to hold the knowledge and the ability to employ this knowledge regardless of what collapse does occur.
That being said I understand what you are referring to when you talk about the production of the leftist type being a product of cities, Spengler made the same observation.
Basically Faye concludes what this user said below, more or less >Small amounts of techno-elites will probably indeed continue the technological civilization. Not sure if they will succeed at it, but they might. I'd imagine the tech people would not be interested in dealing with the simple living people and vice versa.

Time to go innawoods.

Attached: 1457839547848.jpg (1260x652, 161K)

That is not quite the same as your initial posting. That is definitely a possibility, but I would be highly skeptical if anyone concluded with that. The reason being is that it doesn't take into account various apocalyptic scenerios, the liklihood of which increase exponentially if any collapse of modern industrial society were to take place. Global war and nuclear war being the most serious, and the severence of critical maintanance and operational duties required for our nuclear power stations to run and not meltdown. Imagine what would happen if the large-scale organisation on which the logistical and engineering requirements of those tasks was sufficiently disrupted, and six or seven nuclear power plants fail and melt down uncontrollably and unattended, the molten fuel reaches the ground water table, and entire continents become uninhabitable as a result.

Yes. Yes it is very much time to do exactly that. NOW.

It also doesn't take into account a global collapse of the ecosystem, something which is a very real possibility on our immediate (in geological terms) horizon now.

Well if I was unclear I apologize. With respect to the possibilities of catastrophe he covered it well enough in his other work convergence of catastrophe. Personally I don't think the threat of nuclear reactors are as great as you make them out to be but fair point.
What should really concern everyone is Cybernetics. By way of cellphone and internet the bulk of the population in the west is already trapped in a fledgling electronic feedback loop. That should or would be sufficient to prevent collapse as it would provide a tool with which humanity can be changed on a fundamental level to inhabit the hellscape that some dream of creating.
That is the danger is the tipping point has come and gone and they "fixed" the problem.
Does Ted or Ellul cover that field or its applications at all?

I took your bait. Firstly, everything anyone says that isn't a fact is merely a theory, not necessarily what is actually happening. For example, his use of EROI is an abstract idea used to interpret events, not anything that is actually an inherent characteristic of a given civilization. It's a post-facto explanation he foils onto the fall of the Roman Empire like every other upstart economist and historian.

Additionally:
>Fusion has been chronically underfunded since the 1970s in no small part due to the "Green" movement screeching violently at anything that could upset their idyllic image of a commune in the woods powered entirely by fire and shit. Despite this, ITER is set to reach first plasma in 2025 and full operation in 2035. Within about 5 years, if not less, the technology and data gathered will be enough to reproduce the experimental reactor anywhere in the world for power generation purposes, and this process will most definitely be expedited if SHTF at any point.

>Lockheed and several other companies and universities are also exploring smaller scale designs for fusion reactors, and yet more other companies have plans for portable fission reactors. There will never be a collapse or even decline due to lack of energy in first world nations due to the fact that even 1980s nuclear technology could be exploited for current civilization to save itself.

>As for food, the United States has more than enough capability and landmass to feed not only itself but also Canada and the entire EU, if they were to suddenly stop making their own products. Automated farming technology will only make the exponential yields of agriculture increase in output.

Finally,

>Even if we cannot produce enough food to feed ourselves or sustain our standard of living, expanding into shitskin countries to expropriate their resources will. South America is begging for efficient management, as well as Africa. The White Race has proven itself more than capable of this.

>and he doesn't think they will do very well.
I don't think he made any arguments as to why he thinks that way. In the long run the techno-enclaves might have problems keeping up the complexity of their order if a collapse happens before an artificial intelligence is created. A technological society rests on the brain power contribution of millions of individuals, it's hard to imagine everything from oil drilling to farm machine repair to iron smelteries being run without massive amounts of self-repairing self-sufficient robots and automation.

I've not yet read Archeofuturism but definitely will someday.

Attached: under the log.png (638x573, 195K)

Incredibly so.
Well done.

Also
>Water resources running low
This is only a problem in shithole countries. Even we can desalinate water with current technology, and several plants are being built along the coast in California, one of the only regions that has problems with water supply. There are no first-world countries in danger of dying from thirst.
>Land depletion
Solved by industrial fertilizer, letting it lay fallow, etc. Plenty of research has already been done into reclaiming land as well.

>Other resources
Remember Peak Oil? We found more. Those doomsday estimates were based on previously known reserves, not including for better technology as well as more scouting. Minerals are in the same boat. The West has stopped exploring itself for minerals because it's economically more efficient to import them from Asia, South America, or Africa. Rare Earth Metals have deactivated or reduced output mines all throughout Europe, the US, and Japan. There was also a few articles about how more Rare Earth deposits were found in Japan recently, ready and waiting for the time when China depletes its own reserves or when they refuse to sell them at agreeable prices.

Thank you for posting this

At the end he waves away "All that geoengineering stuff" as "fantasy". Ignoring the fact that with current technology we have the ability to siphon out carbon dioxide at rates up to 1,000,000 tons of CO2 per year with single capture facilities turning them into hydrocarbons for reuse or deep storage. The technology is there, the pilot plant takes in 1 ton of CO2 a day and has been converting it into fuel since December 2017. It's just slightly less economical than taking it out of the ground right now. Push comes to shove, we'll multiply that around the globe.

>Personally I don't think the threat of nuclear reactors are as great as you make them out to be but fair point.
If modern industrial society, which they are dependent upon for their upkeep and operation were to collapse and there was a sufficient enough disruption to the logistical supply chain and large scale organisation that makes them possible then they are a potentially enormous threat.

>What should really concern everyone is Cybernetics. By way of cellphone and internet the bulk of the population in the west is already trapped in a fledgling electronic feedback loop. That should or would be sufficient to prevent collapse as it would provide a tool with which humanity can be changed on a fundamental level to inhabit the hellscape that some dream of creating.
That's a possiblity but they are advanced modern technologies dependent upon the large scale organisation of modern industrial society, and if that organisation collapses or breaks down and industrial society is disrupted then these technologies lose a lot of their power and may even become completely useless depending upon the severity of that collapse.

I can tell now that you haven't watched the video in the OP, because we are fast running out of the energy to meet the requirements to power industrial civilisation as it is, and alternative sources will add to the cost by an order of magnitude. Not just to your energy bills, but embodied energy is in everything you eat, wear, and use as shelter. Civilisation as we know it would collapse, and cybernetics in that case would no longer be a problem. Our EROI would drop to almost zero, and people would be far too concerned trying to find food, water and shelter to do anything else.

>Does Ted or Ellul cover that field or its applications at all?
Kaczynski does so far more than Ellul, as Ellul wrote on this subject in The Technological Society in the 50s, and Kaczynski wrote ISAIF in the 90s, and the rest in the 00s.

>I took your bait. Firstly, everything anyone says that isn't a fact is merely a theory, not necessarily what is actually happening. For example, his use of EROI is an abstract idea used to interpret events, not anything that is actually an inherent characteristic of a given civilization. It's a post-facto explanation he foils onto the fall of the Roman Empire like every other upstart economist and historian.
Actually no, Enery Return On Investment is a well known fact and directly correlates with the population size and social complexity of any given civilisation. The evidence of that, if any more were needed, is everywhere to be seen throughout history and today, from the agricultural revolution through to the onset of the industrial revolution. To claim otherwise is nonsense, and your first sentence applies far more to you than it does to Smith.

Ridiculous post.

>I don't think he made any arguments as to why he thinks that way.
He did, the entire segments of his talk preceeding that statement were his arguments. The energy cliff, potential ecosystem collapse, and the fact that these people generally don't have the skills to live or support themselves without the aid of advanced modern technologies.

> In the long run the techno-enclaves might have problems keeping up the complexity of their order if a collapse happens before an artificial intelligence is created. A technological society rests on the brain power contribution of millions of individuals, it's hard to imagine everything from oil drilling to farm machine repair to iron smelteries being run without massive amounts of self-repairing self-sufficient robots and automation.
Exactly. They will likely have terrible problems. And given the timeframe he suggests, I think he feels a collapse is coming before high level AI and full automation becomes a reality.

bump while I watch

This guy talks a lot about the same stuff. Thanks for the share OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFD3VnYozno

>This is only a problem in shithole countries. Even we can desalinate water with current technology, and several plants are being built along the coast in California, one of the only regions that has problems with water supply. There are no first-world countries in danger of dying from thirst.
No, that's not true at all. In densely populated areas water resources in the future will start to become very tight. Yes, you can desalinate water with current technologies but those technologies are dependent upon the entirety of the industrial-technological system for their production, distribution, operation and maintanance, and as has been correctly pointed out by Dr. Smith in his talk, industrial society has peaked and is entering its decline phase. A continued rise in population and a continued decline in the natural ecosystem and then all your fancy-pants shit is going to start packing up and stop working.

>Solved by industrial fertilizer, letting it lay fallow, etc. Plenty of research has already been done into reclaiming land as well.
Industrial fertiliser is dependent upon industrial society and we have already depleted the minerals in almost 1/3 of usable farmland with the overuse of the modern agricultural techniques that you expect to save it, which will take a very long time to repair. So, no.

>Remember Peak Oil? We found more. Those doomsday estimates were based on previously known reserves, not including for better technology as well as more scouting. Minerals are in the same boat.
This talk is brand new and Dr. Smith has taken those new discoveries into consideration and factored them into his calculations, and so have the other scientists who provided him with much of the information.

If you were watching this video, you didn't watch it with an open mind and you are trying to make the facts fit your worldview rather than your worldview fit the facts.

That will get you nowhere.

You do not have that ability and nor is it "just slightly less economical."

You are dreaming, technophile. You are unrealistically optimistic and more than a little dishonest.

You're welcome.

Ted thread
reclaim what they stole from you

Watched a while back. One of the best I've ever seen.

We met recently in another thread.

Ok until about 24 minutes in, then:
>muh oil reserves
>muh coal is bad
>muh fracking is bad
>muh climate change
This fat liberal bastard has NOTHING in common with /ourUncleTed/

In the beginning he says that people will feel better when they know what is causing the collapse.

This. He also quotes the "muh 10 years til we ded vote AOC or fug" propaganda line

Maybe you should finish the other half first, and you must have overlooked everything he said about EROI and the power process in industrial society, the disaster that modern industrial society is, and how it needs to collapse. He also said his friends who promote the new green deal were delusional and that his socialist friends were wrong.

He's Tedpilled, the only Green I've ever seen or heard of who is.

No, he doesn't. He said that The Green New deal wasn't possible at all and doesn't support it, so that's bullshit. And he didn't say 10 years until we're dead, he said we may only have 10 years until we go into an irreversible cycle of climate change and ecosystem collapse that would take up 70 years or more to happen. That is a very real possibility.

You are mistaking him and havig a knee-jerk emotional reaction to what are typically leftist talking points, but in fact aren't.

Are you actually claiming Kaczynski supports any of these heavily industrialised activities and fuel supplies, leaf? Does the phrase "The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race" not ring any bells? Are you serious?

>[YouTube] How to Enjoy the End of the World
Yeah I'm just about over my rage phase of a few years, but I don't think I can ever take the honkpill and laugh at beauty being destroyed. At best, I can be ambivalent towards it or try and reason that that beauty was only a thinly veiled mirage. But seeing reality as it is only leaves me more nihilistic and defeated.

You know nothing about Kaczynski you slimy Arab.
"A movement that exalts nature and opposes technology must take a resolutely anti-leftist stance and must avoid all collaboration with leftists. Leftism is in the long run inconsistent with wild nature, with human freedom and with the elimination of modern technology. Leftism is collectivist; it seeks to bind together the entire world (both nature and the human race) into a unified whole. But this implies management of nature and of human life by organized society, and it requires advanced technology."
Also, kill yourself, Mohammed.

He didn't tell you to laugh at beauty being destroyed, he told you to enjoy and be relieved by the fact that industrial society (the destroyer of that beauty) is entering its collapse phase and cannot survive much longer. Of course it will be a disaster in and of itself, but its continued expansion and development would be a much bigger disaster.

Ted K was an incel tranny who went crazy from abuse and used his last shreds of sanity to build a home in te mountains before his nearby forest was cut down causing his last shreds of sanity to be torn apart and for him to start bombing random people who had little to no connection to his manifesto.

Basing your beliefs off someone like this is probably not wise if you want to be a healthy person.

Attached: Ted bear pig.png (960x540, 537K)

Why are math majors so based?

Shut the fuck up, shill.

Can't wait till these humans off themselves to provide the rest of us with a cleaner world.

>It's a true Green that jumps off a bridge to save the whales.

I am well aware of that passage, and I am also aware of Kaczynski's lesser known letters where he says that even leftists may join the anti-technology revolution if they renounce their leftist ways, which Smith has pretty much done. Environmental conservation is actually a conservative ideology hijacked by the left. Kaczynski himself was resolutely anti-left, so are you saying he's a leftist now because he warned about exactly this same type of environmental degradation?

Nonsense!

You know nothing about Kaczynski if you think he supports fracking, the industrial scale use of oil, and industrial use of coal within the context of modern industrial society.

The first sentence of industrial society is "The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race." This post by you is, therefore, completely and utterly retarded.

Here come the shills.

math is the white man's major

I remember. More people need to see this.

I'm against all Green Parties for their leftism, pro-immigration, pro-LGBT policies and everything else, but this guy is spot on with everything he says in the talk, and it is very Ted pilled.

He lives out in the country on 5 acres and grows his own food, and dlives a pretty Ted pilled life.

Ted is cool but Papa Perlman is better

That's what I thought too, so we made this thread about it.

That’s why I got my math degree there were no blacks or beans in my classes.

>durr, look at this "simple" mapping of life user, it proves complexity can occur from "simplicity"
All it takes is refined copper, transistors, resistors, light bulbs and a fully formed human to engage the power switch attached to a 220V wall socket connected to power lines across vast distances and charged with the compressions of steam and....
For fuck sake, these fucking nutcases.

Full of Pakis and Indians now

I wish it would end with a sudden bang

okay but math is relatively the whitest major

Congratulations for completely missing the point, retard.

Uncle Ted was right

It's just gonna be a whole lot of sporadic bangs all over the place.

None of this matters, really. Humans in industrial societies are becoming infertile at an alarming rate. Men have 50% less sperm since 1970 abd these epigenetic factors are heritable. In other words we are approaching 0% fertility. It won't matter if we can survive the coming collapse, because no one will be able to reproduce, save for some Africans abd other primitive "peoples". The future holds nothing for man. We have doomed ourselves.

Bump for an actually interesting thread.

Attached: 1558511596973.png (1154x754, 944K)

If you don't have a three months supply of food and ammo, as well as a stock of basic medicines such painkillers, antibiotics (use fish antibiotics), wound dressings, and preventiative medicines then you are a retard.

For water, rain collection has worked really well where I live. However, you can buy Distilled water and store it long term if you keep it in a cool dry place out of the sun.

Without infrastructure and skilled workers technology is worthless. Go back to roman times with the plans for a nuclear submarine and no one will be able to build it.

Attached: 1501489612633.png (640x1136, 417K)

You can't be this retarded

Attached: ted-kaczynski-2.jpg (900x750, 67K)

Attached: A5881FDA-DEBA-4C71-A3EE-DBA9E9BD554E.jpg (640x597, 12K)

The real question here, once you're aware of the problems, is: how do your survive? This isn't the kind of thing that you can "prep" for by buying MREs, or even with a simple homestead. You need a community. There are too many skills required. Too many tools and too much equipment to master, too much knowledge to have for one person.
Besides, you really need a viable community that can produce kids, raise and educate them (childbirth alone would be a major challenge).
Say you just have one doctor. What if he dies? Or what if there's no one to take up his role as he grows old? Then you'll never have a properly trained doctor again.

On some levels I agree with him but I think if the oil and gas start running too low they might just stop supressing all the other tech, supercritical CO2 turbines, gravity batteries, maybe even fusion. Plebs can use community or their own private generators converted to run on methane produced by plant waste or wood gasifiers, charcoal/biomass briquettes etc.

I'm with you there. Doom and Gloom get you more attention and licks but I don't think the entire planet will up and die suddenly. Subsistence farming will continue.

People will survive. How many, I really don't know.

Attached: killdozer.jpg (865x452, 48K)

a huge scale back of consumerism would be pretty wise right now but unlikely as it's a source of power over the masses.
As stated elsewhere in the thread, some form of tech elite will exist on for as long as we don't start a nuclear apocalypse and they might even survive that. We can't uninvent tech and as long as it exists people will use it and develop it.

National Socialism with Whites only solves all of these problems. Go to Africa if you love living like niggers in huts.

Ted was a basket case and a faggot, and so you are you. Bobby Fisher is more intelligent and articulate, and more importantly, correctly identified the root of the problem that Ted failed to.

Kikes (and to a lesser extent insectoids) are responsible for the concept of single use disposable products, and the profit-before-all philosophy in general. We can have industry if we put people and environment before profit. But that requires ecofascism and a culling anyway.

Which would be excellent, bring it on.

"Climate feedbacks" are complete bullshit and leftist garbage talking point.

Wasn't this tried already?
Didn't work out too well.

Thanks for the heads up, Rabbi!

Attached: 1538272440972.png (215x215, 9K)

Because (((someone))) fucked it up.

I literally named the Jew in my post

A few critiques in just a few first minutes. Civilization collapsed before computerized artillery and a mechanized economy that keeps Society intact

Not just a faggot, but a useless one too. He got his manifesto published and literally nobody cared. What changed in the world for his efforts? He'd have been better off and happier just doing what Guy McPherson does, living semi-innawoods on hypocrite lecturing money and using his bogus doomsday rhetoric to traumatize thots into having sex wtih him.

>"Climate feedbacks" are complete bullshit and leftist garbage talking point.
I've been reading about this recently, the equations they used in their 'climatic models' all start with the premise that CO2 is causing warming which is in turn based on experiments done in the 1800s and the predictions of one single chemistry professor in the 50s/60s whose ideas were jumped on when they saw warmer weather during the 70s,

was working out pretty well then there was some kind of political fight between the national socialist country and their neighbors and even the USA and USSR

You are correct, Erroneous Arrhenius

>how do your survive?... You need a community.

This is the essential (and often overlooked) element for successfully transcending collapse. The most collapse-resilient communities are those with the strongest in-group cooperation: the Amish are a good example.

Many on Jow Forums predict multiculturalism as our inevitable future. But multiculturalism is, and always has been, a product of gross cosmopolitan excess. By it's nature, multiculturalism tears communities apart: people within these communities atomize, fracture, disconnect. Societies can only do this when excess lowers stress.

The minute stress increases, and people are forced to depend on each other, the trend of multiculturalism will fade. This isn't good or bad; it's simply a fact. You see this in prisons. You even see this in highly competitive schools, corporations, etc.: when put under pressure, people will self-segregate.

What Dr. Smith leaves out in the video that OP posted (for obvious political reasons) is exactly that: after collapse, when resources are dear, strong societies will reform. If history teaches anything, it's that people of European descent do better than most when under pressure. Europeans have a racial tendency to "turtle" when times are rough.

This is what will happen. Will these communities form an "ethnostate"? That's unclear. Either way, it's important to be cheerful about our race's prospects. Hard times might be what we need most.

Attached: 1bdca2ee7e03e304d7799eaac39e248a.jpg (474x368, 45K)

They were necessary and inevitable. What happened was inevitable, what will happen is inevitable. Act as the hand of god. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with god and the word /was/ god. Logos is the power man has over animal. National socialism did not fail, it was destroyed by the post-industrial system of international capital. That very same system will be weakened to the point of death when it is implemented again and fully realized.

God I can't stand these insufferable faggots and their fallout larping.

Remember to bump the slump you insipid niggers

It's also worth mentioning that a "return to the land" is what many Jews fear most. In Israel, kibbutz (read: communal farm) culture was a short-lived phenomenon. Some still exist there, but the nation has largely "reformed" to exist within urban enclaves. Its people make urban livings, subsidized by diaspora donations, investments, and aid from allied countries.

Jews were not a strong presence in the American 1960s "back to the land" movement. Rural living is seen by many Jews as a curse. This is readily apparent in the prejudices of Hollywood. Old American ideals that spring from the soil — independence, simple living, etc. — are scorned in their propaganda.

Historically, when living in gentile lands, Jews were notorious for shirking labor in preference to trade. When the collapse does happen, their influence will naturally lessen. Without finance to shore them, without cities to shelter them, Jews don't often fare well.