Biden vs Trump 2020, it's going to fucking suck

in 2020 there's no doubt. it's happening. Joe Biden is literally all they have. Unfortunately it's going to be boring as fuck to watch Trump beat up on Biden & Biden's family for 2 years. It would be much more entertaining if he was running against Kampala Harris or Liz Wareen.

Attached: JoeBidengrillz.png (612x412, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447131-poll-biden-leads-trump-in-texas
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: poodestaa.jpg (1920x1080, 961K)

yeah bro first he went against the literally most hated woman probably on the entire globe who appeared to be dying, now hes going up against some creepy old fuck whos caught on camera molesting kids. man what a BATTLE this is going to be right magapedes? man once we SECURE his second term we're not going to have to do anything at all. trump is going to FIX everything, because hes just a regular, everyday normal WHITE GUY like me, AND he said merry christmas and FUCK CNN
L O L
SO BASED

biden dies during the campaign though

It was obvious the election will be boring. Any intelligent person knows the Dem Primaries is where all the entertainment will be.

stuh-stuh-stuh-stuh-stuttering joe

Biden's not going to win the nomination you npc. It's going to be bernie v trump

Rebbe Yosef "Pedo Joe" Ben Bidensteen has done MUCH more to support Israel than Trump. This alone is going to cause issue for our resident shills.

Attached: 1560190438232.jpg (640x400, 68K)

words words words words fat gurgle fat heave words words words plop glorp words words, fat.

Attached: jerroldNadler.png (710x423, 321K)

PBJ has no chance because...faggot...

Attached: Peter ButtEdgeEdge.png (1076x512, 465K)

I assume you are trolling because there's no way in hell the DNC will let that happen.

Attached: food holes.png (913x537, 771K)

god then that means a while year of nothing

Biden will beat Trump pretty easily.

Biden dropping drastically in recent polls. He might not get the nom.

you got this bro! doesn't it feel good? did you jizz in your pants?

please make it happn

Trump will win the popular vote and with it carry many blue states, which were in no danger of swinging his way. This will cause much salt and renewed debate with lefties suddenly liking the Electoral College, proving the left is full of schizos.

Attached: 1559079468462.png (676x742, 250K)

anyone remembers this guy?
discord trannies told me he was gonna win

Attached: 1559689905843.jpg (689x698, 214K)

you are fucking insane.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447131-poll-biden-leads-trump-in-texas
kek you guys just might lose if you don't show up because you think it will be a cakewalk

Options

1 - Grab em by the pussy
2 - Smell hair

The more it sucks, the better it will be for us. Especially if we're in a recession. It means that people will be very receptible to understand how fake it all is and how Trump is just a jewish puppet, the same with Biden ofc.

>Biden will beat Trump pretty easily.
I cant stand the back stabbing gun control retard we elected and I have no reason to vote for his retarded ass again, but Biden wont take it even without gun owners voting for Trump
>feels bad

Attached: 1517442910111.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Pennsylvania is all that matters. Trump should do rallies in Philadelphia. If he got 30% of the black vote there he’d win in a landslide.

I'm sorry user but Bernie or Yang will win. They are the only ones who will save America.

Yang will give his donations to Bernie, who will give them to Biden.

Attached: ea5.jpg (600x340, 34K)

Please say it ain't so.

>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447131-poll-biden-leads-trump-in-texas

Because polls are so fucking accurate and reliable; especially two years out when no one is paying attention and pollsters are practically making shit up.

Bullied for being skinny lol

>Trump beat up
lol you wish boomer
Trump no longer has his "novelty" factor

Бля, нa фopчoк видимo мoжнo пepecтaть зaхoдить из-зa этих eбaных выбopoв, вce интepecныe тpeды бyдyт тoнyть в дepьмe и нпц бyдyт 10 тpeдoв в ceкyндy выcиpaть oб этих ccaных выбopaх в мyттcтaнe в ближaйшиe 2.5 гoдa

Old white male wins either way. We good. As long as it's not a shitskin or a woman I'm good. Joe Biden is a closet racist. Look at his actions in the 70s through the 90s. He's knows their super predators too.

Trump has lost half of the blue collars, all of lolberts and most of white women. I doubt he stands a chance.

USA has to chose between a jewish puppet or a jewish puppet who fucks kids

they both likely fucked kids at some point

Just like that Hitlary being a 99% shoe in.

We'll be here to comfort you when it happens just like last time.

>approval rating doubles
>h-he lost his supporters
lol

If you say so, JIDF, it must be (((true)))

kill yourself you fucking retard

his approval rating is down from when people thought he was a foreign agent lmao

You retards don't understand politics. Trump has just become more popular in red states with low IQ christniggers. These people were lukewarm for him in 2016 because they wanted Ted Cruz. That does not mean anything for the general election, because Republicans cannot win general elections with their standard voters alone. Trump won only because he pulled in centrists and because Hillary was even more unpopular than he was.

It's almost double compared to when he was elected. Nice meme flag btw.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>coping this hard
Trump will win the popular vote in 2020 and you'll squeal like a pig.

>Biden wont take it
No, he would very easily take it because he has the key states on lock. MI, WI, and PA went for Trump because of his populist promises and because Hillary was a dumb nagging cunt. Now Trump has only delivered Reaganomics 2 and his support in those states that he only won by a hair has dropped significantly.

>has only lost supporters since 2016
>has not gained new supporters
>will win the popular vote this time
No

elizabeth warren is the only chance the dems have and Bernie Sanders is going to make sure to split the vote with her and ensure a biden candidacy like he did with Clinton. Trump in a landslide.

Tulsi Gabbard could be running but the media are all Muslim Brotherhood Zogbots

His approval rating and favorability rating have both increased. Meanwhile Rebbe Yosef can't even get 100 people to show up at one of his pathetic rallies.

Attached: 1559101452213.jpg (480x527, 32K)

No, that is precisely the reason why he has a chance. If he was straight he would not even be considered.

>Joe Biden is literally all they have
>thinking a large primary field will converge on the most rational choice and not the most extreme
Oh sweet summer child, it's going to be a bloodbath.

>His approval rating and favorability rating have both increased
This does not translate to winning the popular vote

In fact it does.

Attached: Biden-AIPAC-AP-640x400.png (640x400, 676K)

who will be his running mate?

Attached: nigger-monkey-tranny.png (710x606, 895K)

Attached: 1557132624062.jpg (671x679, 106K)

This. But unironically

No, it doesn't.

>MIGA! More immigrants than ever before! The corporations need more visa slaves!
>Hey goys, I just let all the detained illegals out into the sanctuary cities! Hahaha I'm sure they'll stay put in those cities now that we just flooded their slave labor markets! Get wrecked leftists!
>Americans last! Aren't you glad you elected me so I could be the next servant to the globalist rulers? Good thing you didn't elect some other president who would do the same exact shit.
>btw that Iran so annoying. Why can't they be nice sand niggers like saudi arabia? Let's put more sanctions on them until their government becomes so desperate they do something that we can use as an excuse to launch another military industrial complex pay day. This is definitely in America's interest.
Aren't you so glad we defeated the globalists with Trump? Feelsgoodman.

Sad thing is this bitch would beat Trump.

>grab adult women hanging around high class businessmen by the pussy at private event
>grope dozens of children during Congress on camera

only way Biden stands a chance and it sure would make it a lot more fun desu

meme request (to someone with skillz)

Take Kamala's campaign sign and change it from

KAMALA FOR THE PEOPLE

to

KAMALA FOR THE RICH PEOPLE