Tell me I'm not crazy - yoga pants are underwear

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I'm not conservative by any standards and I can't be the only one that's noticed that we have become a society in which it is now acceptable to carry on with your day in your underwear. Women got a pass on this shit somehow because everyone likes staring at a girl's ass, but now we are pretending leggings are acceptable clothing in public and business, etc.

The male equivalent to yoga pants would be a guy walking around in boxer briefs. If a man were to do that everyone would have a heart attack. But somehow yoga pants/leggings are normal now.

Attached: pants.jpg (736x1180, 103K)

i regularly report women to HR for this. I told them I'm muslim and it's very upsetting.

You are right, they are. Women in my neighborhood only wear this nowadays. From the fattest to the hottest. I don't give a fuck really, I don't plan on having kids so women can dress like whores for all I care.
Now I pity the cuck who not only married, but had daughters.

They're cancer

Follow up: I feel sorry for anyone with a 15 y/o daughter. Try to tell her that going out in public in her fkn underwear is not ok. She'll cry and moan "but my friends wear these, celebs wear these, mom wears these" and what do you answer to that since it is true.

Attached: smug farmer - large.png (1500x834, 1.54M)

have sex incel

Attached: roastie.olympics.webm (1200x675, 1.41M)

Although I love upsetting women, why wouldn't you tolerate it? Free brappers all around cant be bad...

it's unprofessional and it's distracting.

I've just begun to stare at women's asses at the grocery store because i don't even care anymore, they want you to see their fat asses so just indulge them.

Attached: 1559767792349.png (1280x574, 573K)

Attached: 56784584585.png (728x1281, 219K)

Femanon here, it’s just more comfortable! Lighten up!

God damn I'm conflicted on it though. It's a bit degenerate but fuck do I enjoy a nice ass wiggling

And why are clothes necessary?
Cunts shouldn't be wearing clothes. Letting them wear clothes makes like they're people. Most a cunt should wear is a collar

You explained it in your post.
Some super whores started doing it, and guys gave them a pass because they wanted to see dat azz.
When certain woman started complaining they got drowned out by a bunch of lazy whores defending themselves with "but their comfy! It's current year grandma you're just jealous you don't have anything to show off!", and a bunch of horny dudes agreeing with them because dat azz

Was funny to watch the whole thing play out. Whore's certainly won this battle of the culture war. This will ultimately swing the overton window, and people will essentially be nude in a couple decades.

I'm not complaining.

Just tell them they have a nice ass crack. When they try and shame you for being lude just laugh and say they are the one wearing their underwear outside.

Reaffirm your authority. You don't have authority over friends, celebs, mom etc. but you do have authority over your daughter. When she turns 18 she can go be a slut if she wants but you do not permit this while she is under your protection.

Based

what does this have to do with Jow Forums?

You are not a woman. But if you were, you'd be a slut.
Wear proper clothes and stop whoring yourself out.
Like totally!!! xD
Fuck off.

Attached: cool, bro.jpg (3000x2000, 442K)

This is how a woman should dress.
This is how my wife dresses.
Fight me. Cucks.

Attached: 157276ccf5d227d422470abf94be315a.jpg (760x1160, 75K)

Same answer I always give her when she tells me her friends are doing it....you’re in twice as much trouble if you do it because your friends do it. It’s trouble enough to punish you for all your own mistakes if I have to punish you for all your friends mistakes it’s all I’ll be able to do.

>and what do you answer to that since it is true.
With the classic "As long as you are living under my roof you will follow my rules. No matter how ridiculous you might think they are"

they don't wear those for us boys, its to piss off other females. I'm ok with Stacy marking her territory.

dafuq

>outrage posting

OUT yid

>males who assault us with language need to be called out and exiled
>"suck a BBC, shrimpdick"

Give her to me and I will fuck her.

Leave the yoga pants alone

The next thing they're gonna push is allowing women to walk around with their tits out. Some degenerate societies had this going on. I see it as the next "progressive" step for "women's liberation". They are going to argue that it's exactly the same as when men do it because men and women have reached "equality". Screencap this, you know it's true.

That video is actually hilarious wtf

It's just a basic lack of decorum. Like people wearing their fkn PJs at the store, or going to church in t-shirt and flipflops. I'm not trying to take us back the victorian era, but WTF are we becoming as a society when we don't even expect people to get dressed before leaving the house.

What we wear shows the respect we have for others and the respect we have for ourselves. That's why people bother to put on a suit for a wedding, to show some respect/support for the occasion. That's also why we have some basic dress codes for things like going to work.

I do think that we should draw a line at getting dressed before you leave the house. Doesn't have to be fancy, it can be jeans and shirt, just not your fkn underwear. No shirts/no pants no service.

I love them but I also hate them.

I love them because they show off my figure that I work hard for, but I hate them for the attention and stares I get from ugly guys.

Slut.

>And why are clothes necessary?
Because the average person is ugly

The real whores go commando with leggings in public. They're like a DTF dog whistle.

tits

Ok grandpa take your pills.

A fucking lea.. oh wait
based

Time to make a yoga pants/brapper thread. Keep it 18 and older, guys.

A cunt shouldn't be dressed at all. Cunts are cattle not people so why would you let them wear clothes?

No headscarf though, those look awful. They also hide her hair color, and type of hair. I don't want a curly headed bitch with dyed blonde hair.

pure poetry

>WTF are we becoming as a society

Attached: clown world.jpg (245x206, 8K)

Whats even the point of perusing women anymore?

Women are worthless as partners, I can see everything I want online, and if I have a crush on a certain person they will just wear shit like this so there is no point perusing them.

She might as well be naked.
Why, when I was a boy ... women who dressed like were spanked.
They were spanked long and hard.
(breathing intensifies)

Seriously, that's like me hanging a kielbasa in my spandex biking tights when I go to Starbucks, speed dating night.

degenerate

>tips fedora
M'lady

I want to be an authoritarian father with an endless train of cunny, please teach me how

I would say so.

Attached: ig4mUtgpM8eL8QxwFLBscjYmXt64wx6KDU_1AYGa1AM[1].jpg (800x800, 191K)

based sandnigger

Attached: 1557512685496.jpg (900x1109, 93K)

You guys need to get laid lol. I dont know if this shit is supposed to sound cool or make you feel like a Chad but you just sound like hypersexual idiot who clings to staring strangers asses because it's the closest thing you'll get. Reminds me of the anons who say talk about how they'd fuck any fat chick posted like desperation impresses people kek.

Don't stare at me!

Attached: yoga.gif (750x422, 3.2M)

I'm pretty attractive. Can I stare at you?
O wait, I don't care about your asinine opinions in the first place. Carry on, roastie.

this

No idea why this isn't more common. So many cucks care about "much society" and "muh morals."

Was at a diner recently and saw a bunch of lolis in hot pants with their asses hanging out. Enjoyed watching this.

Later the manager comes up to me, "school just got out. Those girls were in high school. Blah blah blah..." as if I had done something wrong. Nice guy. I am a regular and he previously told me he commutes 30 minutes each way because he can't afford to live in the area. No idea why he fights so hard for a system that treats him like shit.

What a perfect ass damn

This is now a brapper thread

Like I said, walking around in boxer briefs would be more comfortably for me too. Would you like to see that?
And come clean, you are user here. #1 motivation for this pants is not comfort. You know what you are doing, you know how long you stared at your ass in the mirror before buying these pants. There are 350 designs of these pants for a reason. You want your ass to look fabulous, then you want to pretend it is for comfort, then you want a hot guy to look at your ass, and if a non-hot guy does it that creep needs to stop.
It's a medley of double standards.

Damn, nordfag got the numbers

just so you know, hijab fetish is a thing

Men are to blame. You are to blame. Women are simple creatures, they want attention. If men allow it to become acceptable to walk around in g strings, women will do it immediately. The same way when you see a bait thread, you know it's some lonely fuck fishing for (you), women dress like this to get loads of irl (you)s. And you give it to them. It's too late to turn back now, the bait thread already has 200 replies, the yoga pants are here to stay. Only Islam can save you. Convert your daughters to Islam.

That's some faggot from Jow Forums larping, you can tell by the last part. They cant help buy whine that women dont like ugly guys.

subsequent digits confirm

>Free brappers all around
Cocktease that you can't and won't fuck. Let's be honest, if your testosterone levels are normal to high, you'll feel a rush of hormones that you did not ask for when you see ass. Why do women have the right to dress provocatively and disturb my thoughts? It's not like I'm either allowed to go out with my dick hanging.

We are on Jow Forums so you don't have to pretend that you fuck every yoga pant you see on the streets. Even the most alpha chad in existence has a limited time of their day to sex.

>Be male
>Buy leggings
>Stick socks down pants
>Walk around in gym
>Profit

You're better than them.

Women wear them to business presentations at my company, and they are so tight and sheer you can see the pattern on their underwear through them. It is incredibly distracting.

Attached: benoit.jpg (394x311, 13K)

Very accurate

go fuck a banana tree monkeyboy

This post reaks of sexual frustration and bitterness.

Have sex.

do you like staring at a mans dick?
Point in case.

Yoga pants are definitely underwear, don’t let these normie faggots convince you otherwise.

Women keep lowering the bar.

You don't reason with kids. You assert authority. And follow up with punishment.

R A R E

i don't have too much of a problem with women wearing them, as long as they don't throw fits when people actually look.

what i have a problem with is when underage girls wear them. i used to work at a movie theater, and i swear to god some days had 85% of the girls wearing shit like this, and you cannot tell their age from behind.

male eyes are automatically drawn to certain vectors, such as cleavage, both breast and buttock. parents should not allow their children to dress in such a sexualized manner.

She's not a canine, calm down.

It's clothing for lazy people who like attention.
It's literally something that requires little effort to put on and makes you look like you workout 4 days a week.

This kind of thing is why I can't take people seriously anymore.

seeing 50+ women wearing these around grocery stores now
please end it all soon Lord

she can sniff my crotch anytime

Attached: my-sides.png (718x272, 478K)

based an roentgenpilled

Are you crazy? Headscarves make women go from average to INSTANT 10

Attached: C2assieHijabMUG.jpg (600x297, 82K)

They're comfortable. It's not our fault guys are obsessed with our bodies.

newfag

i feel bad because i unironically agree with this, and this post is from Morocco and from a muslim.
Maybe Islam is the final red pill?

Retard detected.

You're stopping the birthrate.

I agree 100%. Also, all the girls in short shorts look like some autistic retard in a jeans diaper, fucking disgusting.

Headscarves are sexy

You're her Dad just tell her no. My parents told me no about everything it's fine

If you're working someone that allows cunts there bigger problem than pants.

Just wanna bury my face in DAT ASS

Holy shit that's good.

Sadly, I do think this is coming. I've been expecting it for over 10 years. My friends thought I was joking, then yoga pants happened. I think we are about 10 years away at this point from girls just walking around with 1 breast out as a fashion trend. But even then it will not be ok for a guy to walk around in his boxer briefs.

How people cannot like Hijab / Headscarf, is beyond me. I like Islam too, it has thot patrolling, bans alcohol, and many other orderly things. Anti-jihadis are cringe & bluepilled. I would convert to Islam maybe in the future if SHTF

Nice leftie meme.

This is the answer.

Attached: BILL-CLINTON-AL-GORE-SHORTS.jpg (570x566, 100K)

Not at all. You're retarded. I like long hair, long healthy hair.

I’m a mother, who shots pigeons that eat my dogs food, boys don’t come knocking on my daughters windows and I take my daughters thot watching at the water park, river and lake. We take score on how often they have to pick their asses, wiggle into their bathing suits, hoist their boobs back into their swimsuits. And then I point out how the girls in one pieces and shorts don’t have these problems. Then we discuss the gross factor of picking your ass and then adjusting your boobs. So....I don’t believe I could help you. Also KYS pervert.