What happened here anons?

Helicopter crashes onto roof of NYC building!

youtube.com/watch?v=_19F8UQinQk

Attached: 9112.0.png (847x396, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLOPPY

JOB

A heliochopper crashed. They were prohibited from flying over manhattan for decades after a bunch of people were killed by one falling off the Metlife building, but the lazy parasite billionaire class complained about the traffic everyone else has to deal with, and now people have died, again.

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

NIGGER

I thought it was the PANAM crash that made them outlaw flying?

Its just funny to me why they where flying in restricted space and why he "tried to land on the building" when that building has no helipad and neither do the buildings around it.

keep and eye out for footage

Pilot of the agusta a109e that illegally took flight during harsh weather conditions without notifying the faa's name is
>Timothy McCormack
Not to be confused with
>Tim McCormick who was an EMT who died after crashing his helicopter in 2013.

The helicopter was actually your mom

The helicopter was last heard saying it had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

This calls for a big think

Attached: Thebighmmm.png (1000x1000, 66K)

signal that the market is gonna crash and for the jews to sell

checked
my guess is that it was taken down, but the media isn't even touching the subject except drudge

Inb4 Hillary was on board

Manhattanon here and I work a few blocks away from here right near MoMA. Lots of fire trucks and cops stretching from Times Square all the way up to 53rd. Bad weather here in NYC all day so I wouldn’t be surprised if he got lost or disoriented in fog or dense cloud cover or got caught by a gust and ate shit as a result.

Attached: AB97B661-05D9-4B41-8502-B8A88C0E974A.jpg (1024x769, 159K)

A helicopter tried to occupy the same space as a building, the building won.

Thats an expensive signal

A hard drive, and a few creepy alefantis paintings were destroyed on the 4tg floor due to the fire on the roof.

Only real new york niggas remember Cory lidles plane crashing into that building up by Washington heights some years back.

I saw the weather too but helicopters are only allowed over certain areas and they have GPS on board to keep them on course, he was too far off course not to notice. unless it was an engine failure i don't buy it

Guess im not a real nigga then cuz i never heard it

>so I wouldn’t be surprised if he got lost or disoriented in fog or dense cloud cover or got caught by a gust and ate shit as a result.
He wasn't legally even supposed to have his helicopter in the air, or fly around that area at all.

Thats true, check the FAA map for their weather mandates today and see if they where grounding earlier

Building location of (((BNP Paribas))) NY office, interesting.
But what do ya expect, its midtown NYC...

Jews

>didn't notify the faa of take off/destination
>Illegally took off, and flew during weather conditions that helicopters shouldn't fly in
>route was completely off course, and in a restricted flight area
Nothing to see here goyims...

Downgraded from a level 5/10 happening to a 2/10. Probably just some dipshit CEO who just got his license.

JEWS DID IT

>downgraded
It's probably Muslims then.

wait a second when did he crash a helicopter
>INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A motorist who drove through an intersection and crashed into an ambulance, killing two Indianapolis medics, won't face criminal charges in that fatal crash.

>The crash killed 22-year-old Cody Medley of Indianapolis and 24-year-old Tim McCormick of Greenwood.

sloppy job mos sad

This happened yesterday !GPS down ! Geostorm happening !

According to the Federal Aviation Administration’s airmen records, his full name is Timothy Jude McCormack and he is from Clinton Corners, New York.

Timothy J. McCormack , age 58

Probably some Arabs from Jersey City who fucked up.

or (((engine failure)))
you never know with all those electronics

Found it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_New_York_City_plane_crash

Satan comeths.

The passenger had evidence that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

>Clinton Corners, New York.

Attached: 1502787380950.png (646x595, 304K)

Deep state is using weather engineering for warfare,and this is part of that.

probably one of the Kennedys

CIA here. They had to take down a Mossad operative prolly tbqh.

(((Jude)))

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x241, 11K)

front fell off, not very typical