Imagine

Being such a npc to believe this bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10-22-34-17-540_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-10/glacier-national-park-quietly-removes-its-gone-2020-signs
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/148cb0_b2c0c79dc4344b279bcf2365336ff23b.pdf
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/b969j1/the_adam_and_eve_story_uncensored_version_212/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If we dont act now new york will be under water by the year 1989

Civilization is coming to an end, but it's due to the Jews dragging hoards of 3rd worlders into the civilized countries, not because of some fake climate change.
They're scapegoating again.

Attached: Jews behind the Muslim invastion.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-10/glacier-national-park-quietly-removes-its-gone-2020-signs

Attached: 2019-06-10_8-53-40.jpg (971x728, 82K)

It's gonna come to an end, just not for his reasons.

Checked.
This is true!

>Plot twist, Human civilization came to an end in 1945

Trip 7's of truth. Get out now NYfags!

>starting in 2050
>insinuating that it hasn't already started
>not the climate
>NIGGERS

Al gore told me I should have died years ago. I don't give a fuck anymore.

The Jews ARE the scapegoat you retard

The real NWO doesn't care about Jews or Israel, it cares about something much deeper than that.

Attached: hmmmm.png (618x546, 73K)

I literally live in one of the warmest zones of my country and it should be like 34 degrees rn and it hasn't even reached the 25 lol in this whole week

(((Nafeez Ahmed)))

It definitely cares about jews. The NWO is Saudi Arabia and Israel. Soros is just a fall guy so jews can point the finger and say "Its not us, its muh evil Soros!"

My prediction is Al Gore will have died within 20 years. Taxes when? We need to stop this.

Is there anyway we can speed things up?

Best and environmentalistpilled

The climate isn't what might destroy our civilization, we are. There will be resource wars over shit like water and agricultural land. One potential flashpoint is India and Pakistan.

They already fought over a melting glacier once, and that was before it was a matter of life and death. We'll end up having a fucking world war over water lol.

Yeah, this summer has also sucked hard here up North, at least thus far. Been like 14 degrees today. Around 6-7 degrees lower than it normally would be at this time of the year.

Climate cunts are like this:

>too warm = "global warming!"
>too cold = "climate change!"
>normal temperatures = "b-but still".

End goal of Judaism is to enslave the goyim, who else can it be if not the Jews?

Good! I wanna dive the State Of Liberty and the New York Public Library. I wanna race jet skis down 5th Avenue with my friends.

>Still thinking climate = weather

See this is why I just stopped caring about it. The PR for the other side is way too good, it's guaranteed that nothing is going to be done about it & that we'll suffer the consequences.

At least I'll be alright barring a fucking nuclear war, lol

lol this is just the liberal counterpoint to those crazed evangelicals and all their rapture horseshit

lol this is just the liberal counterpoint to those crazed evangelicals and all their rapture horseshit

People should rather be concerned about the environment - as in real pollution. Plastic, oil spills and whatever. And not least overpopulation, which is fucking up everything, but muh feels.

Attached: sc (2).png (680x680, 132K)

They're saying that people from Africa and the middle east will start migrating to Europe due to climate change (formerly called global warming), does that mean the juice will leave Israel behind too?

not that hard to believe honestly

>rising temperatures
>mass desertification of Africa
>which happens to be going through a demographic explosion by 2050
>ensue conflicts for fertile land and water
>russia, america and china make bank selling niggers weapons
>funds go towards ramping up an arms race
>2 billion african refugees forced to migrate to europe
>they pass through the middle-east along the way, destabilizing and radicalizing everyone
>millions of terrorists spread throughout the world
>nation states have to abandon rule of law to protect their citizens safe
>a bankrupted europe is forced to abandon international conventions or balkanize
>europe is up for grabs
>russia + china coalition vs. America
>america fighting alone on two fronts
>doesn't accept their loss, decides to nuke the world instead
>end of civilization

This. And this way their ghosts will be able to blame our ghosts for the loss after the light of humanity goes out.

Meh. I'll be 79 by then and my country will be brown.

Let'em drown.

>as in real pollution.

You mean like greenhouse gasses? lol

Again, this is exactly what I'm talking about. The media people the interests that don't want anything done are too good at what they do.

So I should go ahead and buy a hockey mask, bondage cross chest harness, leather cod piece, and a pair of Doc Martins?

>human civilization
How come they always refuse to say ‘Western Civilization’

>quietly-removes
What, you expect them to stand there with a megaphone and announce what they're doing?

>Thinking the USA will last till 2050
>Thinking the USA will last even another one-two decades
Boy are you in for a surprise

but then a new world order will rise up out of the ashes. full of techno barbarians

>tfw you'll live just long enough to see everyone you hate die.

Attached: 1558319584832.gif (150x150, 948K)

Well they aint wrong.

Attached: world3 model with updated stats.jpg (631x300, 37K)

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/148cb0_b2c0c79dc4344b279bcf2365336ff23b.pdf

Only 12 pages.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/b969j1/the_adam_and_eve_story_uncensored_version_212/

This 120 page version is more believble and it doesnt involve al gore.

Same reaction
>Starting?

z

Would a fossil fuel exec and a chief of military lie to us?

>30 years
How can we speed this up? I may not make it to 80.

Attached: 1559832576574.jpg (653x477, 102K)

>If we don’t do something about white men, humans will cease to exist by 2021
>Source: dude trust me

The world was supposed to end in 2012.

Quote from the rapport:

"Traditionally, risk is assessed as the product of
probability and damage. But when the damage is
beyond quantification, this process breaks down. With
existential risks, learning from mistakes is not an
option, and we cannot necessarily rely on the
institutions, moral norms, or social attitudes developed
from our experience with managing other types of risk.
What is needed now is an approach to risk
management which is fundamentally different from
conventional practice. It would focus on the high-end,
unprecedented possibilities, instead of assessing
middle-of-the-road probabilities on the basis of
historic experience.

"

:D

Nice try

it did

>The ‘gone by 2020’ claims were repeated in the New York Times, National Geographic, and other international news sources. But no mainstream news outlet has done any meaningful reporting regarding the apparent stabilization and recovery of the glaciers in GNP over the past decade.
I think that's what they were getting at.

I think media has a vested interest in sensationalism and judging climate change predictions (or the predictions of any field) by what the media has fucked up in the past is a good way to lead yourself to false conclusions.

Checked. NY is kill.

Attached: 1559843484082.gif (348x323, 1.12M)