So what do you guys think of this guy?

So what do you guys think of this guy?

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (900x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnnygat.com/downloads/Lqv3rkwDSvU.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

Zionist piece of shit.

OUT

Zionist? He hates religion though!

ZIONISM IS ANTITHETICAL TO JUDAISM. KEEP PROVING MY POINT.

neocohen

Gross and racist

Based jew.
I'll overlook his Zionism for redpilling normies on race and Muhammadanism.

too gay

I don't think about him.

Zionism is far worse than Muzzies, fool.

His face makes me want to defecate. Great constipation relief.

I think he's one of the evilest people on the planet. Evil jew

Greg Gutfeld is okay, I guess.

Fedora Jew

Attached: 1544740525089.jpg (960x960, 374K)

why is Peterson the only one without a filter?

He lying he a Jew

Zoolander was pretty good back in High School.

Smug arrogant prick , like most atheists

Bert Weinstein? Based science jew who BTFOs the West's traditions and culture as being barbaric wh*toid bullshit.

ZOOLANDER WAS HIS BEST MOVIE

literal faggot jew

I saw a confused lefty implying Sam is in the alt right because he shits on islam so hard, so he's OK. I don't agree with him on free will but that's whatever.

he's a jew

Total douche bag faggot

Too sheltered to gain a realistic view of the word no matter how much he meditates or talk to people.

Rogan and Peterson are the only two non-Jews in that group.

Op is s top tier fag*od

Zionist, devil, liar. I first was fascinated but then realized his intentions and was disgusted

Rogan is married to a jew.

Anti-White zionist genocidal demon.

Does he ever criticize Judaism?

Agree with a lot of what he says but can't stand the man. Smug elitist turd

Literally who?

A condemnation from a leaf. Must be a good guy then.

ITT: TRIGGERED believers of organized religion
Stop being delusional you idiots, and accept the truth, there's no "God", I'm successful because I am successful, not because of a phony "God" blessing me

Attached: 91b05a535ced9e61365f553d14388f76--critical-thinking-atheist.jpg (236x377, 18K)

Sam Harris. He's famous. You're poorly informed.

Every time someone genuinely disagrees with this man he has a crying meltdown alone on his podcast about it.

Reddit given flesh

>water is logic

Attached: (((plato))).jpg (754x649, 97K)

Plato btfo

Attached: 1559262220618.png (693x720, 676K)

Raging libtard. Now that the left hates him more than the right ever did, he's reaping what he sowed.

>libtards lol, Ben Shapiro EATS those for breakfast

Attached: 1560109546165.jpg (406x657, 51K)

>What is dualism

Attached: hume.jpg (428x500, 20K)

>So what do you guys think of this guy?
He's pretty hot. Would go down on.

Peterson, considering his view that civilization is based on Judeo-Christian values and not just Christian values, is pretty much (((gatekeeper))) and subverter

sgebdic, i...

Attached: sears_disgusin.png (792x588, 5K)

They're honorary jews

Attached: glownigger(((enlightenment))).png (1200x1200, 2.15M)

fake neuroscientist
he literally just put his name on a study that his classmates did

You are ignorant, fool and have very shallow understanding of religion

Attached: glowniggerfaggotretarddinnermeetinglobsters.jpg (960x960, 118K)

>He's famous on /reddit/ guys, I swear!
WEW LAD

Attached: glowniggeralexjones.png (650x481, 51K)

faggot

Despicable Jew. Not very intelligent. A much lesser Christopher Hitchens who was already stupid enough.

Filthy Jewish shill

no, he is famous. being ignorant of this stuff doesn't mean you're cool

he is a faggot and a jew though

Is he the late night talk show guy? Fuck all of them

Attached: 1560123165046.jpg (640x634, 98K)

So true. Always with the “but they took me out of context”

johnnygat.com/downloads/Lqv3rkwDSvU.mp4

Hes's woke on race and iq. His interview with Murray and later on Ezra were huge redpilsl to hundreds of thousands of normies. Same thing for his oppostion to Islam. The fact he's an outspoken jewish atheist allows him to throughly critize Islam without the media being able to push back. All in all, he's a great and positive influence for us, even though he's somewhat feminine and suffering from TDS.

t. TRIGGERED religious fools.
Stop talking before I DEMOLISH all of your phony beliefs

Based kraut with a dose of facts and logic.

>us
get a load of this shape-shifter

Attached: moshe.jpg (724x483, 370K)

implying atheists are capable of anything but listening to orders and being ignorant npc shills

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: 1554652597013.jpg (716x768, 303K)

Nice du-bs and tri-ps, and this is true. Wow, an amazing intellectual has the capacity to recognize an obvious fast! I’m so gosh darned impressed, he’s about as smart as everyone in the entire world up until kikes took over our media. What a genius, as Joe Rogan says “an intellectual black belt”.

This. Except for his take on Islam, he's a basedboy mascot.

>He fell for the """""""atheist""""""" Jew
No Jew is atheist, retard.
Kikes LOVE to LARP as atheists and spread lolreligionsodumbXd garbage among the goyim.

Jewish homosexual. Probably engages in other forms of degeneracy and immoralities.

Smart guy until he talks about Trump. Then he turns into an emotional retard

This is even better when you read it in his voice.

Attached: BA5E70F3-499C-41C9-9FC7-E529950B5511.png (904x401, 646K)

His voice puts me to sleep. Other than that, he's cool. Pretty based.

Thanks, I read this in kermit's voice.

fuck I didn't know about Rogans and Petersons wives. It does explain quite a lot, thanks based user

He's not nearly as "famous" as you like to believe. Yes, famous in certain circles, but if you asked the average person on the street with mid-level political knowledge who he is, nobody would have a fucking clue.
I personally don't care about a kike pushing more anti-Muslim shit. I hate 'em both, so I really don't give a fuck, just like 99.9% of everyone else other than those who obsess over e-celebs and those who are political one-trick ponies saying the same tired shit.
Islam sucks, kikes suck, nuke 'em all. I don't care.