Why do we come here?

Why do we come here?

Attached: 1532814604001.jpg (500x484, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tangelos

For harsh truths.

Attached: pol hurt box.png (999x442, 200K)

Attached: 64987348953453.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

Pocky and Takis.
Cum in my sockies
Mother wont stop
Asking to get jobbies.

To LMAO while the world burns

Attached: burnit.png (1280x545, 1M)

Because we're self loathing niggers

suffering truth is better than sweet lies.

No make fun of niggers and not have to hear the wailing of women

where the fuck else is there to go?

To level my basket weaving. At level 40 you can weave baskets made from Willow trees.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

mmm

Attached: 1560199636630.jpg (1600x1200, 260K)

Pretty much this. Niggers suck.

I have nigger tourette, this is the only place I can life my bad characteristics.

It really is the only way to be able to speak to people deeper levels. Although there is still a lot of humor that I can't experience outside of Jow Forums

This. Though even if there was, I don't see myself leaving. I'm here til the end lads.

Just to suffer

To set a new low in facetious banter.

Attached: charlie brown.jpg (300x100, 17K)

I come here for breaking happenings. This was the news board after all.

That's true too. You get to see what people really believe here.

Thousand times this.

I guess this is why I'm here.

to fight mossad

To learn, shitpost and circlejerk

i wish sometimes that i took the blue pill, would have had an easier life

This. Bring back /new/. It was so much better for Happs.

It's the only place left where you can speak the truth and not be punished for it.

I need to stop doing it.
I don't think we're wrong, but being exposed to this shit all time starts to get mentally exhausting.

Attached: 9D4D5CF6-F3FB-4BF2-A700-829A70DF5CF5.jpg (707x737, 137K)

pain but also truth, both don't let go of each other.
fuck it hurts

Craving for pleasure and aversion from suffering. In the end there is only suffering. Craving is the cause of suffering. Cessation of craving is the end of suffering.

Watching the world burn is always better with friends

It's refreshing to hear alternative viewpoints from the mainstream, plus people here can be really funny

To shitpost

Attached: 1355225635477.png (600x482, 416K)

aside from a website i cant remember what it was called, it had "eggs" on it and you rated shit with 0/5 eggs. and that was like 15 years ago, ive never had an account on any forum type thing.
i actually tried to create a shitter account and just closed the window when it told me it wanted my fucking phone number.
ive no doubt reddit is probably the gayest experience possible too.
probably just typing 'gayest' would get me banned everywhere fucking else. so ive no interest. fuck it all

for teh OC
and lulz

>1 post by this ID
>b-but we've been spamming easily filtered shit to the board for years, how come you're not leaving!
Meanwhile the people spamming the board are getting whacked by their employers so they can't testify.

Attached: 1560195386645.png (995x553, 241K)

It's more fun and less hassle than IRL friends. Plus the pain and horror of knowing how the world really is, can be quite addicting. I need more! MORE!

our daily dose of foe affliction forged by the pulpits of sin where the press party of pedophile protecting 666 sealed satanists serve the globalist agenda shilling fake news by the penny.

We tell ourselves it's for the red pills and intelligent discussion but we really just want (You)s

Attached: 1556034184992.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

hi Alex, I had a feeling you'd show up in this one.

I can't stand you dumb faggots, but at least I can read a couple unfiltered ideas, which is nice.

being crazy enough to come here shows the jews they can't win.

have one

anybody have that one really sick honkler gif where he's honking at all the other memes?

Because reading posts from all the retarded nigsoc and gommunist NEETs here make me feel glad I am not them.

To always reach a new low. The last one being the 6 yo redpill dropper girl.

that makes me think - we are in some way addicted to yous as facebook users are addicted to likes

Thanks fren

Maybe this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: 1554560689118.png (480x377, 134K)

To suffer

>(You)

Attached: smoke crack with me bro.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>that rush when you make a based and redpilled post and the (You)s confirm you were right

Attached: 1537113117360.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Remember you are here forever
Like the rest of us...

except yous have more substance than likes. someone actually took the time and effort to rub a few neurons together and respond to something you said. likes on the other hand mean less than nothing. open up faceberg on your birthday, count your couple hundred or however many likes, and see if one single person bothers to even fucking text you. likes make you EVEN LESS connected to other people.

Attached: 1514708283281.jpg (743x1024, 117K)

Because RL is a leftist shit storm and we need a place to recuperate.

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 30K)

LOL that would be the one, thnx Nigel.

To talk to frens

Attached: 1559877939661.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

I ask myself this every day and I still don't know. Maybe I'm looking for answers to questions that I don't have words for.

What are you doing with your life PTY fren?

everywhere else is like being at work.
virtually full thought policing.

Im just here til i figure out how to escape

EVERYONE ITT NEEDS TO STOP BEING EMO FAGGOTS AND ENJOY THE BANTS

Attached: 1nu85f.jpg (400x389, 21K)

Good boy points

Because this is the only place where people understand me and don't judge me by my job, car etc.

Attached: comfy pepe.png (1024x897, 1.55M)

True.
I remember the times when i used to talk on faceberg about various topics (both stupid and inteligent)it was a very open debate.
Now it’s just empty likes and people are afraid to write something because of muh political correctness and dont hurt muh feelings.

Comfy, have the high res Jow Forums version.

Attached: 1526256592608.png (400x350, 82K)

>i wish sometimes that i took the blue pill, would have had an easier life
those that end up on the path to truth were always destined to do so. it's as if we were born on a decaying orbit around it. we didn't choose to fill the world with lies, and we cannot choose to go along with those lies.

we're here because this is the easiest access to something that's actually real. 4chinz, of all fucking places, is the most real.

Attached: mister bones de voidefeller.png (400x479, 314K)

Yup

Attached: 66556468484684.png (552x518, 363K)

It's the only place left where people can communicate openly.

I bet you work with niggers