So this is the notorious Jow Forums

So this is the notorious Jow Forums.

Why are you guys racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic?

You guys also hate the Jews despite them doing nothing wrong (remember the holocaust) and propagate conspiracy theories of some "world government" which are bad because they're unfounded and we all know the truth that was told to us.

Your views are wrong because I and the rest of normal civilization disagree with you and the fact that your theories are racist, sexist and anti-LGBT, not to mention the fact that you unironically believe that Hitler was a good person and that he did nothing wrong which is incorrect.

Attached: fuck fascists.png (225x225, 2K)

>remember the holocaust
Why should it be remembered more than any other genocide?

I never said it should be remembered more than the other genocides that happened throughout history but it should still be remembered, as with all terrible acts like it.

Oh, I'm glad that your "normal person" still is islamophobic. Maybe you haven't lost all of your sanity. Those sandniggers really like to kill your faggots and Jews.

>Jews despite them doing nothing wrong

Attached: omkmomkon.png (375x292, 41K)

70 million died in ww2

War is terrible and should never happen but they still got the fascists at the end of the day.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Bad bait , lurk möar

no you for you leaf

Go fuck off back to hell you JIDF nigger kike. Here,we have an oven for you specifically to welcome you back to hell.

The JIDF are fighting the good fight against you nazis.

War is not bad dying is not that bad

is this a meta ylyl thread?

I have never said that dying and war was negative , all loss of life (except for nazis, of course) is tragic but I am merely looking on the good side of life.

>muh holocauster
>muh faggotry
>muh ebil nazis
it'sallsotiresome.jpg

Attached: 1550850669252.jpg (960x720, 63K)

wasn't*

slipped up there

>u're all wrong cuz nazis bad

why don't you bother looking up the definition of fascism instead of calling it racist?

Attached: IMG_20190527_231536.jpg (588x823, 45K)

>never got the memo about 60,000,000 babies aborted since rovie wade

They're not alive, it's just a few cells in a womb and even if they were alive, who cares about some useless brat?

Because you are factually incorrect in things like race realism. You didn't even take the first step into understanding things like race and you think your dogma is fit to run societies. Maybe start being logical and your cause will not look like a loony-bin to non retards with an iq over 120. I bet you believe in shit like "gender", lol get bent dipshit.

>more than 0 people actually falling for this
>mfw

>guys also hate the Jews despite them doing nothing wrong
KEK

Attached: Israel greatest ally2.jpg (2650x3096, 2.21M)

I'm only here to meet women

>You guys also hate the Jews despite them doing nothing wrong (remember the holocaust)
The holocaust excuses all wrongs !!

Attached: German revolution jews.jpg (2011x1716, 536K)

>You guys also hate the Jews despite them doing nothing wrong (remember the holocaust)
Yep. This is okay because Holocaust!

Attached: killing palestinian children jew israeli.jpg (560x371, 130K)

It's just some of your propaganda that you make to push your hate you anti-semite.

>Your views are wrong because I and the rest of normal civilization disagree with yo
Literally invokes a bandwagon fallacy.

Sage this slide threat. Fuck off, faggot.

I'll agree with you for once, Israel oppresses the poor palestinians.

God..

shitty bait, it's too obvious that reddit spacing is on purpose

>the fact that your theories are racist,
it's not racist to murder little Palestinian children, they're not people, so it's not racist.
Besides, the Holocaust is a free pass! jews are now forever blameless

Attached: idf-sniping-palestinian-kids.jpg (438x292, 85K)

Which one of those is a lie?
Why did YOU tell me such a STUPID lie?

Jews aren't evil but the state of Israel is.

Attached: 1560177495685.png (657x450, 43K)

Attached: 1f2.png (623x626, 59K)

>Jews despite them doing nothing wrong
The Jewish IDF sniper got this child right in the eye-ball. You mean he could target the child's eye, yet not see that he was a child?
This is not wrong to you? How can you say this and pretend to lecture us about morality? How can you justify shooting children today because of some fake lie about a "holocaust"?

Attached: idf-sniper-shot-child-in-the-face.jpg (720x960, 69K)

I am so sick of leaf bait. At least Aussies actually try to be convincing.

this

I can't believe people like you who claim to be tolerant can have such abhorrent and disgusting anti-semitism!

Criticising Israel is anti-semitic! And you have the nerve to criticise others!

Attached: 1553746565317.jpg (827x1050, 267K)

Half the jews in the world are in Israel. Seems like a pretty big sample for you to make a "No true Scotsman" fallacy.
Jews don't consider other folks human. We're goyim aka "cattle" to them.

Attached: Begin jews are the master race quote.jpg (600x400, 42K)

umm defining yourself to your sex life is entirely retarded. if you have the nerve to start your conversation with hi im gay, just so we know your gay, its not really taking us to new heights youre just setting the same example as everyone else around you because that's how the media brainwashes you into thinking that's whats socially acceptable. if you think someone is lying because they haven't said anything, then its your fault for believing lies.

Attached: Poe's law or insane.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I like big firm titties.

What is Holocaust? Burnt offering?

Shit b8, but it'll hit threadlimit for sure.

Attached: 1551737527271.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Israel is not antisemitic but they have inflicted a lot of suffering onto the Palestinians by refusing to give them a part of their state.

Don’t respond to shit bait like this

Absolutely this