Jason Derrick Brown

>On November 29, 2004, Robert Keith Palomares, a 24-year-old armored truck guard, was carrying the weekend deposits outside the AMC theater at 4915 E. Ray Road in Phoenix. At approximately 10 a.m., a hooded gunman ambushed and shot Palomares with a .45-caliber semiautomatic Glock. Five out of six bullets fired struck him in the head. Palomares was armed, but did not have time to defend himself. The gunman took a bag of money containing $56,000 in cash, fled into a nearby alley and left on a bicycle. Palomares was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

>Witnesses initially described the shooter as a 25- to 30-year-old Hispanic man. Authorities recovered the bicycle and fingerprints, and instead subsequently linked the caucasian Brown to the murder. He was soon considered a prime suspect in the case and an arrest warrant was issued on December 4 by Maricopa County Superior Court charging Brown with first degree murder and armed robbery. Brown was also charged with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution in a federal arrest warrant issued on December 6 by the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Investigators have considered that a possible motive for Brown to commit these crimes could have been his desperate financial situation

What was in the deposit bag? $56k seems like a small amount to get put on the FBI's most wanted list?
Also who the fuck went to the movies in the last two decades? A movie theater in a shitty strip mall brings in 56k in a week? Unless if they were selling other "things" maybe CP. Get digging faggots

Attached: jason-derek-brown.gif (309x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mgS9Z-gu78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also how did they find it was him? He had no criminal record. So even if they did have fingerprints that would mean nothing.

Attached: 18_0.jpg (1024x576, 186K)

Attached: 19_0.jpg (1024x576, 193K)

oh shit i found this. also the ahwatukee area is really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=6mgS9Z-gu78

nvm this is a fake video.

56k in a movie theater is for the ATM to last a couple weeks or a month.
>Former armoured truck custodian in Edmonton, nigger hell of western Canada.

Nah he was picking up a deposit not dropping off

>CP
are you retarded?

this is an interesting case and the fugitive is not a typical criminal, but you don't have to make this into some kind of crazy thing

Can't save I've ever dropped off more than 10k in change to a movie theater. You know how when authorities report something they omit or report false details for a reason ...

[strikeout]shit[/strikeout]
[strikethrough]fuck[/strikethrough]
[s]nigger[/s]
~~bitch~~

Faggot

How the fuck does some shitty theater in a shitty strip mall make 56k a week?
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-140704_Maps.jpg (720x1280, 536K)

He was picking up a deposit. You a armoured truck driver?

I theorize that someone had him rob the armored car via HAARP mind control satellites, then killed him and took the $56,000 for themselves and hid his body. $56,000 isn't anywhere near enough money to start a new life with.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

So do you know the guy who got shot? Did you come here to harness the power of autism? You're not a detective because detectives are not this dense seeing as I already clearly stated my former profession in cash operations.

nice picture for ants fucking retard

Are you fucking stupid or retarded?

Drinks and popcorn run you almost like $20 include kids and all these superhero movies.

You really are a dumb nigger

Attached: F87C1C70-D787-4823-8339-027C289DD6AE.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>dense
>leaf
Disregarded. Go back to having your dog licking your cock

Attached: 1559064781924m.jpg (1024x511, 22K)

phoenix added 66k people in one year, more than everyone but some texas city I forgot
all cold geezers that need to bake in the sun to get their blood pumping
then they can go to the air conditioned movie theatre
no one goes to the movies anymore. except old boomer fucks

Attached: 1560025330502.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Phone faggot

>Hurr leaf
You poor, poor boomer. Youre in the wrong neighbourhood and q-user threads arnt a thing anymore. Time for you to go now.

Who the fuck goes to the movies in the last two decades? Everyone just torrents shit nowadays

the area is very nice, and this was in the early 2000s. and after a holiday weekend.

Post in store prices

this is an interesting case and i love true crime shit. the guy came from Laguna Beach and was in a upper-middle class church going family

the fact that the guy is still on the FBI 10 most wanted list is interesting in itself. also there is a $200,000 reward for info.

i bet this dude is in mexico or the Philippines

Even then the dude had a masters degree and owned two businesses. Why risk it all over 56k? You arent digging hard enough

Imagine if Brown was killed by the spic who stole his bicycle.
That explains the fingerprint and the dude not being found

that is the most interesting question. Why? maybe drugs or just trying to keep up with his expensive life style.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

May unironically be this
Israelis can look like Mexicans to a dumb amerimutt bystander

How would he get passport
>inb4 darknet
The darknet is a giant honeypot
Passport includes a rfid chip which includes your info and arrest warrants

Guy ambushed an armed security guard and shot him in the head 5x before he could even react. Guys like this get very high priority, as most robbers would rather just hold you up first. A man this reckless is an extreme danger to society, and the government wants to catch him ASAP.

This is one of the rare examples of the fed actually doing something to protect its people.

A lot of robberies like this happen everyday. No fbi most wanted list

Get digging faggots. Find everything you know about the FBI agent in charge and about Jason Derrick Brown

>MOST WANTED FUGITIVE
>since December 2007
>more than eleven years
nice work FBI -- good thing you caught Jared Fogle instead

Attached: jason-derek-brown.jpg (816x1056, 194K)