Aight pol, lets share irl stories of minorities being total assholes

Attached: download (1).jpg (318x159, 14K)

I live in Miami. Every day is a struggle Hispanics are the rudest uncivilized people alive. They have 0 manners. Even when I go to the up to Geogia and the Carolinas the niggers at least have manners. Sadly here the Hispanics are surrounded by each other and will never learn how to be polite.

So do I, the best thing is that they will always complay about how "rude" and false americans are.

Canadian women are cunts.

I am Brazilian. zzz. I am the biggest country in the world. zzz. Brazil is better than Germany. zzz. Bolsonaro is against blacks and Jews. zzz

Attached: bolsonaro_jean.jpg (720x529, 33K)

Every black woman who works at every airport is an out-of-control orc pig.

Attached: 31535161.jpg (1280x641, 80K)

I'm in New Orleans >50% Negro. Old school negroes are generally reasonable. Otherwise it's solipsism on overdrive. No care/concern/observation of anybody or anything else.
>Liberal white folk that complain about lack of diversity and racism but live in richest whitest part of town they can afford.
>Blacks have reverted to Africa tier living, but even worse. At least in Africa they watch out for cars, as well as African warlords exert social pressure and keep people in line.
>Rudest most demanding people on the planet are Black American women 30-45. Holy shit. At least Chinese are bug people. These bitches act up on purpose.
>Blacks never tip.
>Blacks steal service industry people's tips.
>Blacks steal everything,actually. Bolted down or not.

Attached: IMG_3878.jpg (620x828, 64K)

I just want it to stop

I would assume you are talking about the Cubans and Brazilians? I'm in Palm Beach County and the Cubans are generally uppity fucks. The Brazilians are just rude opportunists. When you call them out, they like to act like they didn't know what they were doing or understand. I've also heard stories of places like Wal-Mart in Miami where the staff will roll their eyes and walk away if you speak English... is that true?

the customer is always right!

Is New Orleans as dangerous as it seems? Looks like a beautiful city but I dont wanna get shot.

Black people use to be pretty chill in Florida, except for women and methheads.

>chilling at home with my girl, playing RuneScape on my new laptop I spent my tax return on
>Knock on door
>Girl answers, comes back in the room with a nigger in tow, pointing a gun at us
>2 more niggers come in, older one snatches my laptop before I could even log out (I was slaying, died and lost my shit)
>Bags up the rest of my shit that had any kind of value
>Call the cops and they did nothing to help
>Threaten to arrest me for a weed pipe they saw in my apartment
>Girl feels "unsafe" and leaves me

At least i got to keep my privilege

>Be me at convenience store
>nigger screaming at cashier about not wanting to buy lotto ticket he asked for
>halts a woman from checking out by blocking her and continues screaming
> tires himself out, leaves and slams door
>While I'm leaving, he is outside and asks me for a dollar
>mfw

Attached: 1559965828671.png (328x202, 49K)

It's stories like these that make me giggle at pigs and niggers killing each other.

Attached: Million-Jew-March-Against-Ben-Garrison1.jpg (700x470, 790K)

>be me
>have qt cousin, no incest
>pretty inteligent girl, based and proud of her
>18, she leave to Chicago to study art
>black lives matter and antifa all over her social media
>fucks a jew, gets pregnant and have a little boy
>jew gets tired of her and leaves

Attached: 1559257367485.jpg (570x558, 260K)

My bus driver gf always complains to me about fucking Indian taxi drivers parking in bus stops. I've seen it many times myself, and they park in fire lanes and handicap parking spots all the time.

Why can't Indians into rules of the road?

Attached: 1537065356413.jpg (645x773, 64K)

Remember that lil Pajeet sees streets as toilets, you are asking too much

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x265, 12K)

I’m kind of a big deal, a baseball player from a professional team in Boston. Well I went back to the Dominican Republic where I was born to visit family, and some shitskin trash fucking shoots me! Wish only whites were allowed to own guns worldwide.

Yeah it's dangerous. I'd still recommend visiting short term. See a few things. Don't walk down dark streets at night. Always watch your back for people following you or ducked behind cars. Or niggas pulling up from a car to rob you. Depends where you stay as well. People AirBnB in the ghetto because they think 2 blocks from the good area is fine. Fuck no. Block to block. One block 3 million dollar homes.. 3 blocks over crack house. Blacks getting pushed out to suburbs like most US cities. Historic homes belong to white people. Only ones gonna take care of them/care. Basically don't talk to/associate with blacks and you'll prob be fine. Roaming gangs of kids on bikes 12-18. Rob tourists and run off. Be aware. To a certain degree, it's like this in all big cities. Chicongo, D-troit, etc. In the South they want money. In the North they want your life. 1 in 6 negroes has HIV here. Haiti tier.

Attached: IMG_1782.jpg (479x479, 31K)

Rules are for honkies.

Attached: IMG_3837.jpg (309x240, 13K)

Indians abroad are the fucking worst if you have to deal with them in any capacity, be it professional or interpersonal.
>no please and thank you despite wanting the moon on a stick
>extremely demanding and rude
>gross behaviors

I feel like it's as if they finally get to leave their caste system and if they think if they are paying you for something or a service they are automatically better than you. They ask questions for the sake of asking them because they get to feel some kind of power trip. They mistake general human decency and politeness for acquiescence to their superiority.
>on the way to bus stop to go to work
>a wild family of pajeets appear
>one million questions to me about the bus service and how it works and how to get where they are going
>not a single thank you, just that fucking annoying ambiguous head shake.
>ignore me when I say "you're welcome" loudly
>get the same bus as me
>debate with the driver and ask him the exact questions they asked me, getting the literal same answers
>holding the whole bus up
>go back to driver every other stop asking for directions to the restaurant they're looking for
>they ask me to tell them when we get to a certain street
>take a breath and grit teeth, remember the times I've been lost traveling and needed strangers help and they helped me.
>"okay, no problem"
>get to street, say to lady this is "X street coming up btw"
>keeps her eyes glued to phone
>repeat myself
>doesn't look at me and does the annoying head shake thing
>mfw
>"you will have a lot more success in this country if you are polite and say please and thank you know. You are being extremely rude."
>"No you are rude."
>my stop is coming up
>" If I were rude I would tell you to fuck off and that I don't take advice on politeness from some uncivilized cunt who probably shits in the street."
>get off bus and walk away quickly so I don't arrested for doing a racism.

Attached: IMG_3142.gif (400x204, 44K)

Yes; I’ve been to a Wendy’s where absolutely nobody spoke English.

and I thought toronto had it bad

Attached: 1560031799115.jpg (628x360, 16K)

Can you get arrested for that?

A jewish guy who I met at the bar started spitting at me while I was puking from too much vodka at my friends apartment where I invited him too. Big regrets

Yes. I did a racism in public on a bus. All it would take is one person to phone the police should would most likely promptly arrest you and hold you in custody while they conduct their investigation to determine whether they should pass this on to public prosecution for consideration. Honestly just fucking end this island.

so me and some friends hang out out of all of is only one is a brown paki looking gypsy , we all have a good time crack a joke here and there etc, only one who acts like an uneducated gorilla is the brown fuck all the time, everyone else is polite or chill with shit , hell always talk stupid ape shit at everyone be totally ignorant and have the bugman consumerist muh dick nigger mindset , while everyone else thinks much bigger and wider , only experience i had other than that all gypsies are literal apes as well

stfu gypsy

Kek

Shut up paki and polish my shoes

jesus fuck user that sounds really shit , memes and shitposting aside id go nuts if i had to deal that with most of the time

>allowing a woman to do anything
>not armed
>degenerate pot head
you deserve it

I had never been involved in a car accident but for two occasions.
Both times I am stopped at a red light.
Both times oblivious nigger rear ends me.
Both times nigger immediately flees scene.
Seriously, fuck niggers.

You have muslims and E Asians. The negroes here have grown up on free gibs ina single mother home and are now told whitey don stoled all black pipo stuff. They wuz kangz. Coming soon to a town near you.

>giving monkeys drivers licenses
>monkey smashes you car with his
only in burgerland

Illegal alien Mexican tranny ran a red light and totaled my roommates car. Police didn't want to come. Eventually did. Can't track illegals. Goes free and never gonna pay a dime. Her insurance covered cost. Note to Anons, If it was a serious medical claim, you'd be fucked. Your insurance wouldn't pay out for years of medical and loss of income. Illegals, negroes, etc.. no liability. Just run off into the dark. Fuck.

I saw a gypsy the other day, they drop them off for a day of begging with a van every day where I work.
>missing a leg
>middle class blonde women on the way to work with a Starbucks coffee
>lady gives gypo some pound coins
>gypsy lunges up like a snake
>grabs lady's hand and starts to kiss it profusely
>lady is positively beaming
>khaleesi-surfing-aseaofbrownpeople.jpg
>I'm physically repulsed just watching
>both come to a crosswalk
>offer lady a squirt of hand sanitizer from my bag
>looks at me like a weirdo and says no
>tfw a women is more comfortable having a hand covered in gypsy slobber than to accept hand wash from a man she doesn't know.

Probably didn't want to look racist in public and was too busy enjoying the glow of smugness.

mestizos are the worst

Illegal alien Mexican tranny ran a red light and totaled my roommates car. Police didn't want to come. Eventually did. Can't track illegals. Goes free and never gonna pay a dime. Her insurance covered cost. Note to Anons, If it was a serious medical claim, you'd be fucked. Your insurance wouldn't pay out for years of medical and loss of income. Illegals, negroes, etc.. no liability. Just run off into the dark. Fuck.

how much time ya got, buddy

But he was a total dick, you might have said something racist, but the whole point was to tell that guy to learn some manners.

Privilege

Yes, absolute worst are the Venezuelans though. They are the ultimate scum.

>t. Seething pajeet.
Go do some canine Kama Sutra.

Should have spat at the filthy wogs

Mutt white Pinoy here
I saw a chink shitting in our street
True story lol

I've had it happen to me before. I dont speak Spanish. I can be 10x nastier than them though. So I welcome it. The only thing these people understand is assertiveness and being an asshole.

I was driving to a job and this white Mercedes cuts me up big time. He slams full on, then drops back. Then he cuts me up again, brake checks me again and swerves all over the road before mounting the pavement. He then speeds off into the distance, and when I pull up along side him at the lights he starts giving me all this shit through the window. This 5'7 Paki, with his mouth going at a 100mph and all the standard stuff. Id had a shit day and I couldn't be arsed with him at all.

Anyway, the next thing I know he's out on the street and coming toward my window. By this point other people are getting irate, because we are blocking two lanes of traffic. I got out, and I hit him as hard as I can. He slumps down on the floor. At this point I go back to get in, but he starts to get off the floor. I then kick him as hard as I can in the head whilst he's down. Some people are stood with their mouths open, but no one intervened. I just remember a load of people with their phones out. By this point I've lost it completely and I only stop fumbling around for the Estwing hammer in the truck bed because the guy in the car behind me is trying to catch it on his dash cam. I pulled over at the side to allow the traffic through and waited for the police to arrive. Thought I'd killed him. This big black bird came over and tried to give him mouth to mouth for some reason.

Ended up with a suspended sentence, 300 hours community service, £1200 fine/costs and that was it. I was flatly told by the police that if I had driven off I would have gone to jail. No one found out about the hammer, but if no one else has been around I would have probably ended up using it on his hands and feet.

Niggers are a vehicular menace.

Attached: monkeys in cars.jpg (1339x537, 135K)

Happened to me in Spain when on holiday. Chinese tourist shat right in the middle of the pavement

dude dont get me started on gypsies , there is always this blind nigger gypsy begging in public transport over here , there is a burnt gypsy., missing a leg gypsy all begging , one day the blind one was eating like a pig throwing shit everywhere and his excuse im blind so i can throw literal spaghettit over you

Was it the kick while he was down they did you for or the whole thing? Because that sounds like a clear cut case of self defence.

Attached: IMG_1441.jpg (736x980, 71K)

i feel you i had so many times i got in fights with cunts like that , its just unbearable why the fuck cant they act like normal humans , lucky me i didnt get caught

Carbondale Colorado has bad messican infections.

Was at the local grocery store, everyone who worked there was messican. Had an issue with a price, cashier was super friendly, spoke English. Had to go to service desk to resolve, a-hole there would only speak guttertalk, refused to speak English, and he was management.

Left store, took right to go towards hills, snowy roads, some ice. Beat up Honda Civic in front of me slips on ice, overcorrects, slides too far and barrel rolls into guard rail and trees, Civic destroyed. I slow down to help, 6 or 7 roaches jump out and run away. WTF Saw emergency services fishing car out of trees an hour later.

This happens every day. How can civilization move forward?

Attached: dagaijin.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

The fact that I put my foot through his head did not endear me to the Magistrates that saw me, or the District Judge that ended up taking the trial.

In absolute fairness to the court system, it was nowhere near as left wing as I thought it would be and they repeatedly told him to shut up when he was wibbling on about stuff. They tried the racial angle but basically I kept quiet about that and my solicitor got it down to a road rage incident after self defence

>be me
>go to college
>cool nigger from class talks to me every day
>pretty based dude, well mannered and hard working
>car breaks one day, have to catch the bus
>aids.exe
>black fat Takisha driving the bus
>two stops after I got in, I see my negro classm8 running desperately to take the bus
>he gets on the bus chased by this other black dude
>sees me and comes next to me
>"user, this guy wants to rob me, pls help"
>suddenly, the black robber jumps
>Tries to take both our bags but we managed to keep them
>fat tard white guy comes and pulls the nigger away from us
>i yelled to takisha asking why the fuck she did not kick this guy out of the bus
>"he dindu nuffin"

they won't even care for each other

>inb4 the spics flood the thread saying they're based and christian

yup, that one is on us

> Letting a woman get the door.
>Opening door for niggers.

Open borders faggot.

I smoked a cigarette and browsed the news. A story about niggers, written by a nigger, talked about how niggers needed more et cetera. The needs of a nigger are endless, a nigger on every television channel, a nigger in every movie. Nothing but nigger music for niggers and those who wish to be niggers. That is almost worse than being a nigger. At least a nigger does not want to be a nigger. A nigger does not want to be a nigger so badly he will kill everyone who is not a nigger just so that he might not be reminded that he is a nigger. I was glad to be alone again in my room, where no nigger had ever been. There are few places like this left in the world. When the nigger was freed the world become the nigger's slave.
At night the niggers come out, brave in the absence of light, as if the Night were an accomplice to the niggers, lending shadow to the misdeeds of the darkies. Beneath the luminescence of gaudy streetlights the gangs of niggers, in feral nigger packs, would stumble and howl, liquored-up on cheap nigger drinks and enthused by the scantily clad negresses. In the day these niggers were more docile. The tumult of the niggers grew tedious and I decided to leave, to walk perhaps to a place where no niggers ever went. To do this I needed to walk down the niggerstained streets and wait in subway overrun by niggers. Every nigger looked at me as if waiting for me to call them what they, as niggers, know what I, as not a nigger, knew them to be. Most of the passengers were niggers or niglets. Each nigger stared at the other niggers with the suspicion that infects every nigger due to the violence inherent in each nigger and no one knows what is a nigger is capable of more than a nigger. That is why niggers always leer as they do, for niggers assume that everyone has a propensity for violence equal to a nigger's.

>be me
>working in hospital as basically IT/electronic technician
>there's a nurse call station in the deadest spot of our emergency department
>get multiple calls/work orders for same exact nurse call station saying its giving a network error
>see that everytime it's been moved so this typical fat black female nurse can easily reach the outlet behind it to charge her phone
>everytime she's on shift it's moved and causes the network cable to become loosened and not seat properly causing the device error
>on call one weekend. Same bitch calls me
>"Dis tang keep beepin' an I do no wat fo"
>did you move it
>"yuh it blawkin da outlet"
>try to run her through just simply unplugging and reconnected the network cable
>"nawh u bettuh come in herr ta do dat"
>meh whatever I'm down the road I'll go fix it
>get into work
>the port that the network plugs into has been completely ripped from the motherboard
>get pissed cuz now I have to take it to my work area and re-solder it
>ask her how the fuck it happened
>"well you wuz takin long to get here and I din't know how to shut it off"
>explain to her its a nurse call station its not meant to be turned off its a patient safety hazard if it's off
>"well it wuzn't workin anyway"
>get pissed and tell the charge nurse that it can't be fixed because it was purposely broken by an employee
>a couple weeks later the girl got fired

fucking hell.

Attached: smoking.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Indian people. Red dots. They are the worst besides muslims. At least muslims dont seem to go out a lot because they hate western culture.

I have dealt with both violent snow nigger rednecks and nigger hooligans. Rednecks are way worse.