Why is Trump a fucking retard? The Moon is not part of Mars

Why is Trump a fucking retard? The Moon is not part of Mars.

Attached: E8A907EE-D4A9-4474-96F6-34CE7364E602.jpg (1242x1934, 1.58M)

Why are Trump supporters also fucking retarded too and believe blindly to Trump’s retardation?

Attached: A88DBF86-ADF2-44D7-BB8E-4F64CCB4585E.jpg (1242x2387, 1.42M)

The earth and mars collided retard, the moon is a leftover shard from it.

Going to Mars is absolutely going to include stopping on the moon first, retard.

By which I mean sage

I really miss Barack Obama. He wouldn’t be making stupid retarded statements like this orange man.

You find it so easy to act like an idiot when it suits your TDS.
Clearly, he's speaking of the Mars programing testing methods and designs on the moon ans part of the program.
You TDS guys, so fucking stupid.
You can stop now. The IQ meter is reading no brain activity on you. You know twitter limits to 280 characters, right? Are you so fucking stoned that you can't understand he literally can't spell everything out for you hateful little snivelers?

Trumps retarded. Period.

>including [going to] Mars (of which [going back to] the Moon is a part)
Trump only sounds le wacky orange man xDDDDD if that's the lens you read his tweets through

LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD
>LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

Attached: 8bbo8g0ijm101.jpg (960x960, 129K)

the moon is a translucent disc in the sky. stop believing (((nasa)))

Trump is literary retarded

i love how you can tell a woman wrote that wall of text with no other clues

Attached: 1475113869189.jpg (635x600, 94K)

Which is why he shouldn’t be posting stupid sounding shit on Twitter. If he can’t get the whole point across there, he should put it somewhere else where he can.

cringe

Going to the moon is part of the mars mission, they want to establish a base between earth and mars, that is what Trump was saying, you are just ignorant

the orange retard is an overweight kike just give it a rest

>Going to Mars is absolutely going to include stopping on the moon first, retard

Attached: yourbrain.png (478x523, 14K)

The bases on Mars and the bases on the moon are ran by the same assholes. Why are you being so dense? You'll find out.

kek, thanks for outing yourself as a complete brainlet

Drumph sure is going down this time! It's HER turn!

Attached: 1559923764207.png (424x555, 439K)

Trump is a master of semantics and allegory.
you just don't have the IQ to process what he is communicating OP.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (250x166, 911K)

>Lol I can misread things to try and make my rivals look bad!
He means that going to the moon is a step in the process of going to Mars you Twitternegro.
Which is it, it should be a step, not the objective.

a step that has already been completed 50 years ago

But it's not stupid sounding you mouth breathing retard.

You mean hyperbole

Imagine thinking that just because you worked for NASA at one time that means you are privy to every and all future plans they will ever have. By her logic I'm privy to Starbucks expansion plans across the globe because I worked there for a few months.

I guess I assumed he wanted a supply base or transition base built on the moon and didn't even think twice about it.

did you watch that video where he was talking about the "origins of the russia investigation" and kept saying oranges instead of origins? and then at the end of the video he says "and AG Barr is really going to squeeze those oranges".

he's trolling. his re-election is going to be so guaranteed by next year because of all the stuff that's going to come public, he's just saying dumb shit on purpose to waste time and media space. same thing with all his spelling mistakes. you don't think he has a proof-reader that knows how to spell the name Biden? literally nobody who matters gives a shit about any of it.

I very clearly understood what he meant. Why are libs so autistically literal about everything he says?

Attached: EAECFEE2-8E29-4AE2-83CD-E934C8B03E4B.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>Going to Mars is absolutely going to include stopping on the moon first, retard.
For what? You expect astronauts to fill up on gas and grab some snacks on the moon?

Learn to read you brainlet faggot. He’s not saying the Moon is apart of Mars, but to that it’s apart of what they’re doing. JFC you retard. KYS.

I think its more in the same bracket of space exploration from the previous words but he is a boomer so wouldnt surprise me if he was this wrong

We should only return to moon in effort to establish pathway to mars, to return only to return is pointless
Because you can not understand this doesn’t make trump stupid, it makes you stupid
No one walks in a classroom, says they can’t understand the lesson then calls the teacher stupid, but that’s basically what you’re doing here
Nigger

Its how they justify not drinking the drain-o cocktail.

The moon is a part of the mars mission. It seems Trump is better informed on this stuff than you.

He missed a comma Nigger. Maybe you should use your context clues. It should read: "...bigger things we are doing, including mars, (of which the moon is a part)..." Hence, the moon is a part of the bigger things we are doing. Stupid nigger

Trump is completely right and you don’t even get it you idiots.

Try researching efficient means of space travel to Mars and you'll come across the moon in most of the articles. I'm guessing for the same reasons we use orbits as slingshots to save fuel.