This shoe that we found buried in the mud proves the holocaust happened exactly as we said

Take that bigots

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 3.02.23 PM.png (1234x1004, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehomag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust
nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/196825/army-air-forces-victims-of-the-holocaust/
hdec.org/education/resource-manuals/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177
bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U
youtube.com/watch?v=enDkqO1OKCc
pri.org/stories/2016-01-29/nazi-plan-relocate-jews-madagascar-one-world-war-iis-forgotten-what-ifs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he denies the holocaust to impress his Anonymous Jow Forums buddies
yikes

Whenever I see shoes on someones porch, I assume that they were murdered. Its scary how many people die that way.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS SHOES?

A shoe ?

Attached: file.png (1482x1166, 2.07M)

a designer shoe

>an incident

Attached: file.png (1822x1052, 1.61M)

>something happened.jpg

Seems legit.

>he believes the 6 gorillion to please his jew masters

Oy vey anodda shoe!

Attached: Ay Tone shoes left out as evidence.png (576x590, 602K)

I found a show once, it was terrifying.

I'll take the opinions of scholars and historians over some shrimpdick neets, thanks.

yeah a mossad false flag.

>someone finds a shoe buried in the mud
holocaust confirmed

that was my grandmother's shoe. she died in the gladiator arena. The nazis loved to make the jews fight wild animals in the arena

Im slowly starting to think that the vast majority of holocaust deaths were from starvation and tuburculosis, and very few were shot in ditches and maybe almost no one was gassed

yeah right as the bloggers invent holocaust survivors and and and fuck off with your scam.

Who knew mud would keep hide so perfectly intact for almost 70 years

I hope you're referring to the book, leaf. Breaks my heart.

I bet you would have believed Alexander's propagandists telling you that he's the liberator. If you take historians word for it on anything in the last 200 years you are a literal mongoloid.

I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man that had no feet, so I asked him "Hey buddy, can I have your shoes?"

can't wait until this site gets deplatformed for hate speech

Is there a body to go along with that shoe? Or is it still illegal to ask those sorts of questions in Europe?

>This shoe that we found buried in the mud proves the holocaust happened exactly as we said
The elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, but the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: holohoax in 3D.jpg (710x800, 107K)

>Is there a body to go along with that shoe? Or is it still illegal to ask those sorts of questions in Europe?

Attached: holohoax laws.jpg (1448x1260, 324K)

Have they found any traces of Babi Yar yet? Or is the "oy vey they burned all the remains!" story still running

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 133K)

Where's that French faggot to screech about incels and muh 6 tetrillion?

Stay awhile, you'll come around. We all did. You'll remember this post too and you won't believe how you got to this point. It is weirder than anything you can imagine.

Attached: jta.jpg (712x369, 52K)

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

Attached: 1545611610549.jpg (500x488, 65K)

Attached: florida kindergarten.jpg (762x627, 98K)

OMG FUCKING NAZIS!

I wanna sniff that shoe

Annudah Shoe-ah

>The nazis loved to make the jews fight wild animals in the arena
Can confirm.

Attached: nazi bears.png (1101x1917, 1.25M)

It's annuda shoe!!

Release the records IBM

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehomag

Attached: 3C99A14A-CA1D-4AEA-B940-F2004943E9E9.jpg (950x1249, 345K)

>2033
>go to play some vidya
>put ar headset on
>must complete remembrance captcha
>schlomo lectures me for five minutes
>get question wrong on remembrance quiz
>headset locked for hate speech
>can't remove
>complete holocaust slideshow and cry a tear to unlock

See you tomorrow

Attached: 1553405769091.jpg (735x903, 66K)

Anyone threatening to silence people for free speech deserves a bullet. You are not American.

is that a based joke about history class or are there literal holocaust classes nowadays?

>shoes
Jews must be having non-stop laughs at how stupid people are. The only evidence they have ever provided are empty fucking shoes.

>Trapped in a labor camp
>Wearing heels
Ay Tone

>cry a tear to unlock
legit lol

Attached: orbit.jpg (647x571, 98K)

Lol, this mutts 15 minutes are way gone

the shoes
*the shoes*, pol
*what about the shoes*?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_requiring_teaching_of_the_Holocaust

Attached: conn ky.jpg (1708x766, 385K)

What is the point to argue with yoy?! You are just a manchild who succumbs to pleasures!
>hate speech
Imagine being such a weak minded person you use this word unironically!

Attached: RQEu9b3gvBI.jpg (761x761, 64K)

This will go straight to a museum. In 20 years, someone will claim they can take DNA from it and find the ancestor. Upon scientific inspection, it will be found out that the shoe was made in the 90s. It will be taken off display silently, and if you bring it up you will lose your job

>traces
>of 6 million corpses

You should be tripping over them like tree roots!

if the shoe dont fit...they musta quit

It's astounding the Nazis were able to come up with such creative torture methods and still have time to kill all those people. Truly mathematically astounding, because it's impossible.

Right, but I'm wondering if it is literally called holocaust class or it is just a required section of history class. Friends and myself called history "native american and holocaust studies" but that wasn't the name of the class.

>Jews must be having non-stop laughs at how stupid people are. The only evidence they have ever provided are empty fucking shoes.
nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/196825/army-air-forces-victims-of-the-holocaust/

Attached: ab23fec7cbff56e507f38d4a99f84a1b.jpg (1280x960, 169K)

That's what I wanted. I need to get you to write my shit-posts.

Holocaust might not have happened, but Nazi Germany had shitty work camps for Jews, so did USSR in form of Gulags but that is more for their own people.
It is still retarded, in fact it is fault of the civilization that WW2 happened and that jews were banking in Germany.
If we were tribalists none of this shit would happen, all imperialist dreams are anti-human and anti-nature. Whenever one tribe decides to go Global, it turns into cancer. We are meant to be in tune with our own nature and the planet.

Some schools have classes literally called holocaust class.
It's an entirely separate class that is only about the holocaust.

>deplatformed
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. This is a containment zone and, if breached, the contents will spill all over normieville. It’s like thinking that you will eliminate radioactive waste by puncturing the barrels.

>opinions of scholars and historians
That's just it. It's an opinion. Whether circulated by bolshevik Jews that hated germans and wanted a reason to write off the senseless torture and slaughter of innocent women and children. Or the conclusion that any literate person would reach through independent research. It's an opinion just the same.

I solved the mystery, fellas

Attached: hillary_sick_logo_ben_garrison.jpg (1700x1349, 449K)

those states have stand-alone holohoax classes, all states already concentrate on the holohoax as part of WW2 studies
>The Holocaust is to be taught as a uniquely important event in modern history, emphasizing the systemic and state-sponsored violence, which distinguish it from other genocides. Florida teachers are enjoined to teach about the gradual unfolding and escalation of the Holocaust (“the ramifications of prejudice, racism, and stereotyping”), with special attention paid to both the apathy and the altruism of the world community (“what it means to be a responsible and respectful person”). Finally, the Holocaust is to be taught in ways that encourage a pluralistic perspective.

hdec.org/education/resource-manuals/

Attached: Capture.jpg (1427x751, 117K)

I now believe half of a person may have died of the six gorillian

None were "gassed" the chemical used to "gas" Jews was a delousing agent... guess how typhus spread? Guess what the leading cause of death was?
Hint: no one was put in creatively disguised showers to die.

This is true. I once saw a pair of shoes on a telephone wire. Right then I knew the Holocaust was real.

they also cover hate groups too. I remember a girl from Stoneman Douglas mentioned that's what they were doing on the day of the shooting.

Did you know that the US gassed Mexicans with Zyklon B every day for years... but jews catch a whiff and die?

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5176177

Weird, huh?

Attached: mexicans_zyklon_b.jpg (1579x599, 344K)

Attached: burned bc typhus.jpg (855x406, 103K)

Attached: german pow typhus.jpg (640x472, 141K)

read the headline again.

literally.
TRACES OF INFAMOUS NAZI MASSACRE UNEARTHED IN GERMANY.

you can interpret that as "the nazis were massacred" or "the nazis massacred.."
and both would be correct.

no one is denying shit.
80,000,000+ people died. nigger.

How can you deny the gas chambers you morons and the jews were starved to death plus experimentd on by the nazis

you will be one of us

That's racist you kike faggot nigger.

why starve the jews when you could just gas them?

imagine being a jew working at Nike. teh horror!

Attached: the_horror_x6.jpg (735x866, 213K)

Attached: typhus delousing room.jpg (2236x1676, 1.17M)

Do you know how did Anne Frank died? Pic related.

The US had their own interment camps for US Japanese.

Jews died. From best we can now tell around 300,000.

There was no large scale extermination. The gas chambers are obviously a lie.

The deaths were via starvation and typus (what Anne Frank herself died of in April 1945 at the end of the war).

Germans could not feed and provide material for themselves, much less their jew POWs. The same thing would have happened to the US japaneese POWs had the US mainland came under such massive duress.

When you are shown pictures of the dead jews the allies found at the end of the war, those are typus (mostly) and starvation victims. Gassing does not somehow magically make you emaciated and skinny.

Their emaciation clearly indicates they were kept alive for as long as possible.

They were treated extremely well (by POW standards) until the last months of the war, when Germany was cut off from material and fuel due to allied bombing and the two fronts closing in. When they couldn't even take care of their own citizens, of course the POWs were going to get the worst of it.

e.g like it was pointed out above, Anne Frank (a child) was still alive until April 1945, literally weeks before the end of the war, and she died of the TYPHUS outbreak that plagued Germany throughout the war. Even the jews admit this. And her father survived the camp... living until 1980, becoming wealthy telling her daughter's "story".

It's a shame Germans didn't take precautions to prevent the typhus outbreak that plagued Germany thoughout the war... e.g. disinfecting the camps with the primary typhus treatment at the time, the pesticide Zyklon B which kills the insect that causes typhus, and burning typhus diseased corpses and clothing etc. like the British did when they liberated her camp.

Oh wait...

Attached: AF wiki.jpg (832x861, 230K)

Were there a handful of crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities and typhus (what Anne Frank died of towards the end of the war in April of 1945) was rampant. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate gorzilllions in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 jews million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. Around 300,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing of jews.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct a continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.

Attached: forgot camera.png (608x613, 324K)

EVERY major camp was found to have Zyklon B on site (due to the typhus plague), both the USSR captured "extermination camps" and the US captured non-extermination camps.

Pic: jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of "extermination chambers" or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of large scale gas chamber killing... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

What a coincidence.

Attached: camps then now.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Jews died in all sorts of ways like disease, starvation and exhaustion as they were being held captive in forced labor camps. Some may have died in gas chambers but I don't think it accounts on the million scale. Germany was a totalitarian regime after all, no one would actually want to live in that regime. The Germans themselves were terrified.

Soviet reconstructions and other lies exposed, ON SITE, here:

bitchute.com/video/vAFKVGuW0QL1/

Up until 1945, Allied propaganda claimed that all the concentration camps, particularly those in Germany itself, were "extermination camps", but not for long. Soon US troops saw the truth for themselves. Well respected American historian Harry Elmer Barnes wrote:

"These camps were first presented as those in Germany, such as Dachau, Belsen, Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen and Dora, but it was soon demonstrated that there had been no systematic extermination in those camps. Attention was then moved to Auschwitz, Treblinka, Belzec and Birkenau, which does not exhaust the list that appears to have been extended as needed" (Rampart Journal, Summer 1967).

What had happened was that honest observers among the British and American occupation forces in Germany, while admitting that many inmates had indeed died of disease and starvation in the final months of the war, had found no evidence at all of "gas chambers". As a result, eastern camps in the Russian zone of occupation such as Auschwitz and Treblinka gradually came to be known as the "extermination camps" in the holocaust mythos , although no western observers were permitted to see them until years later.

Attached: ussr_faked_death_vent.jpg (504x371, 72K)

I hope by then we will have returned to normal not gone further to hell

Attached: treb no bodies.jpg (732x694, 207K)

> I receive and hold thoughts and beliefs from others exactly as proscribed by those who made the thoughts and beliefs.

the post

Attached: interOceter3.jpg (1015x772, 99K)

Based

Attached: 392B53DA-3AEB-46E2-BF7C-C062FB267E68.jpg (765x960, 100K)

I have a couple German watches and tools. That's just how they build things. They are very sloppy engineers.

>mass exodus of 4+ million jews from Europe to the US during and between the world wars
>mass exodus of millions of jews to newly formed Israel immediately after WW2
>where'd my 6 million go

Attached: jew_population.jpg (1556x1468, 557K)

>jews can't meme

Here's a sampling of the numerous times jews invoked the "holocaust" and "6 million", their magic Talmud number, leading up to WW2... pic related.

Also, here's a video of a guy simply reading old newspaper articles about the 6 million... PRE-WW2... that's all he's doing... it's been restricted in the US... it's probably completely unavailable if you live in Europe... what an odd thing to censor, a guy literally just reading old newspaper articles. Curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

if blocked try

youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U

If any videos are blocked in your country try one of the many youtube bypass or download sites.

Attached: 6000000 pre-WW2.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

Link to article?
Im actually genuinely curious as this would be some of the first physical evidence for the holocaust

Why always 6 million? Pic related.

Early attempts to introduce the holohoax myth (the hoax of "six million" dying Jews) failed when global conditions did not include the prerequisite critical mass of corrupt world leaders.

Attached: 6 million why.png (1215x887, 781K)

>Wooden doors, Joe.

The Germans couldn't feed their own soldiers and civilians by the end of the war, much less their POWs. They were taken very well care of until the later stages of the war and Hitler had planned on sending them to Madagascar.

What was life really like at the Auschwitz "extermination camp"? Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" jews interviews, in their own words... watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=enDkqO1OKCc

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Medical care

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a jew "extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where people died towards the end of the war due to starvation and disease?

Nazi Germany literally created plans to exile Europe’s Jewish population to the African island. Support for the proposal was first made June 3rd 1940 in a memo from the German Foreign Office, then got Hitler's approval, and it was nearly put into action before Allied gains in World War II made it untenable.

pri.org/stories/2016-01-29/nazi-plan-relocate-jews-madagascar-one-world-war-iis-forgotten-what-ifs

Attached: madagascar.jpg (835x716, 141K)

people don't really know what the word `delousing` means anymore. people don't know what a louse is. people just don't get lice, so the context of that situation is quite foreign.

zyklon b was a delousing agent made by ig farben, a rothschild [pseudo jewish] owned company.

anons in Germany and Poland should start burying old stuff to be found

Attached: a14.jpg (600x697, 40K)

>shoe
>Holocaust proof
Try again

What experiments? Name one documented experiment that had been done on Jews by nazis?
Impossible mode: Not in a work of literary fiction or tabloid.