Why Anti-Christianity is common

Because of this verse right here.
Revelation 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
and this isn't the only time Jesus called Jews the children of Satan.
He also calls them vipers, serpents, murderers.
This verse specifically is exactly why Jews have tricked the world into hating Christianity.
In this chapter, Jesus is explaining what is wrong with the world and why it must come to an end. He talks to seven churches.
Five of them he chastises, two he praises.
What did those two have in common that he praised?
They did not support the Jews.
Name one other religion that calls out the Jews in their 2000 year old holy books, you can't. Christianity is the ONLY religion that calls out the Jews, this is why it is hated. The Jews have tricked you.

Attached: 04e29348248b4f80826ccb7c86b3aec2.jpg (1161x956, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk
soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/information-races-1
youtu.be/Gx2a1RvDAXg
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read Romans 2:17-29

>Romans 2:29: He is a Jew who is one inwardly, and real circumcision is a matter of the heart, spiritual and not literal. His praise is not from men but from God.

It does not call out jews, Rev 2:8 and Rev 3:9 implies that those who do not cut their foreskins and only pretend to be jews are not real jews and should be treated as satan. It would be very obvious if you posted the whole verse instead of just cherrypicking.

The reason you're not doing so, is because then it would be clear for all that the talk about the synagogue of satan means the opposite of what you are trying to claim it does.
>The bible specifically say that infiltrator goyim are satan. It does not say that jew are satan, not even close.
>The bible specifically say that infiltrator goyim are satan. It does not say that jew are satan, not even close.
Here, the actual words from your jewish textbook, see for yourself:

Rev 2:8
>I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.
Rev 3:9
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

The bible says that fake jews are satan, it does not say that jews are satan. Why would it? It spends half the bloody book praising them 24/7. The cognitive dissonance to think such a thing is simply astounding, have you not even read your holy scribbles? Paaathetic.

Attached: in-your-heart-you-know-it-is-true.gif (799x1337, 389K)

You can make the Bible say virtually whatever you want, it's so self-contradicting

youtube.com/watch?v=RB3g6mXLEKk

>flags
at least try, you kikes.
Anybody who was actually a Jew around that time converted to Christianity because in the book of Isaiah it foretold of the coming of Jesus.
All those who have not converted are the children of Satan, period. Jesus gave away your act thousands of years ago.
>Israel
>Zion
>Jew
All stolen and misinterpreted to pollute the minds of the world.

>flags
like clockwork.
Begone children of Satan

I'm Christian. The Bible doesn't say every Jew is synagogue of Satan. St. Paul pretty much says you are only a true Jew if you accept Jesus as your saviour and that the Pharisees are the fake Jews. Like I showed in Romans 2:29. Revelation refers to these fake Jews, who have circumcised members but uncircumcised hearts, as Jesus would say.

Sorry user I didn't read your post, just saw the flag and assumed it would be spam.
Many Israelis use the memeflags when their VPN gets banned and they're too lazy to activate a new one.
But that's exactly what I was saying. Any real Jew converted to Christianity eons ago. I know a man who used to be a reporter in Israel and he is technically a Jew but converted to Christianity a few years ago and left Israel out of disgust. He has a youtube channel.

>The Bible doesn't say
>St. Paul pretty much says

> Religion bootiemeat is ordained by god
> God sent his 2nd in command : sidepiece to save the world
If you reject the religion bootie meat you are anti-bootiemeat. there will come a day when a red nigger with horns will descend on the earth. You will know its the last day. Repent to bootie meat and be saved.

So how easy it is to make up a religion and self fulfilling prophecy?

>Many Israelis use the memeflags when their VPN gets banned and they're too lazy to activate a new one.
Source

Attached: deus pax my fellow whites.png (568x255, 36K)

He says it in Romans. Have you read the Bible? Actually, a good portion of the New Testament is just letters from St. Paul and a big part of the Book of Acts is dedicated to him.

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/information-races-1

>not knowing that the nation of israel is comprised of fake jews.

Attached: csrN6.jpg (960x880, 106K)

not if they don’t pay Jesus tifes

Great post. Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ who only saves Christians and Destroy all JEWS

Because every religion has a source Pagan Religion. Time to grow up.

Attached: stronkpagan.jpg (720x540, 78K)

The Khazars do appear to be on the wrong side of history.
They are on board with team Satan for globalization.
They have some very hard days ahead.

youtu.be/Gx2a1RvDAXg

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

anti christianity exists because you stupid ass niggers keep trying to push your equivalent of Sharia law on everyone else. YOu can objectively see how you wouldn't want to live under another religion's laws but don't understand why non believers don't want to live under yours.

This is pretty much all i have on the doctrines of the bible and I believe portrays an accurate teaching of the scripture
First is the original thread, second is the second OP linking all relevant posts of mine from the first so you dont have to search through

Attached: Jesus Fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

Funfact, modern Jews are the forcefully converted Edomites known as Pharisee . As such the land they inhabit and call Israel today is located on the land that was known as Edom from which they originate. The Kingdom of Judah is pretty much the Westbanks the kikes still didnt get under control

Extra Canonical Evidence for Jesus:

Mark 15
>And the sixth hour having come, darkness came over the whole land until the ninth hour
Matthew 27:51:
>"And the earth shook and the rocks were split"
The secular Roman historian Phlegon documented an eclipse and earthquake around the exact same time, matching the Gospel account:
>in the fourth year of the 202nd Olympiad, an eclipse of the sun happened, greater and more excellent than any that had happened before it; at the sixth hour, day turned into dark night, so that the stars were seen in the sky, and an earthquake in Bithynia toppled many buildings of the city of Nicaea
tertullian.org/fathers/jerome_chronicle_03_part2.htm

Africanus in 221 AD
>On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Savior falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun. And it cannot happen at any other time but in the interval between the first day of the new moon and the last of the old, that is, at their junction: how then should an eclipse be supposed to happen when the moon is almost diametrically opposite the sun
He references here Thallus who wrote his work "around 52 AD" which has been lost in time though, but is referenced by Africanus.

Also geological evidence of a heavy earthquake in/around 33 AD
icr.org/article/greatest-earthquakes-bible/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
>Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa

From Flavius Josephus Antiquities of the Jews
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_The_Antiquities_Of_The_Jews,_EN.pdf
>3. Now there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day; as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.

bump for christ

>I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>and this isn't the only time Jesus called Jews the children of Satan.

Read your own fucking Bible quote, you moron. God didn't say that Jews are the children of Satan. He said there are people who CLAIM to be Jews but are not, and it is THEY who are the children of Satan. It's a fucking shame when an atheist understands your stupid Bible better than you do.

These.
Galations 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
OP is a spiritual kike pushing for the worship of his cuckold spawn rabbi yeshua bar yosef

Attached: christcuckery loves jews.png (723x575, 380K)