Why did god have Jesus circumcised?

Why did god have Jesus circumcised? Especially given that Jesus is god right? Why would he want to be genitally mutilated?

Attached: holyprepuce.png (1912x1206, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/deuteronomy-15-6.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus never existed. Follow Islam instead.

It was a custom in Galilee.

dumbass, islam says the Jesus existed and was a great prophet.

nice attempt at derailing the thread Shlomo, islam is obviously false.

5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

if Jesus was white, then why was the bible full of references to jews and gentiles?

So you're saying that Saul was legit and based?

why did god and jesus allow christians to stop circumcising, and see it as genital mutilation?

why was Jesus circumcised though? why did god want that?

What? Jesus wasn't white, he was Galilean. The word Jew doesn't appear in the original language of the New Testament (Koine Greek), not sure about Gentiles. Jew was invented in medieval Europe.

Because it was the custom in Galilee.

If jews didn't exist during the time of Jesus, then why use the word gentile in the new testament?

Because Jesus was Jewish, and Christianity is a Jewish religion

Could you imagine the last supper with a dogdicked Jesus?

Take this all of you and eat it. This is my cheese which will be given up for you.

Disgusting.

Gentile isn't used. In Greek it translates to heathens, AKA pagans. And yeah Jew isn't used. Anytime you see Jew in the New Testament it should be Judean.

But pagan wasn't invented until long after. You're saying that Saul of Tarsus wasn't jewish? Why did he speak hebrew?

fpbp

Paul referred to himself as being "of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee".

Is this false you think?

stop trying to derail, Shlomo

>pagan wasn't invented until long after
That's why I said:
>Heathens, ALSO KNOWN AS pagans.

St. Paul wasn't Jewish. There's no such thing. He was Judean and he was a Roman citizen.

Nah, it's true. Still isn't a Jew. Like I said, Jew was invented in medieval Europe and it's a stupid term.

So Judeans were not jewish they just happened to practice the exact same traditions and religion as the modern jews do? Including circumcision? Isn't that a bit of a stretch eh? Saul spoke hebrew and was a judean coming from Israel and said he was from the tribe of Benjamin, but he wasn't jewish?

>First post
>A leaf
>Prob Jew
+ A E S T E T I C + P E R F E C T I O N +

Yeah he was Judean, I think we already established this. And either way, "Jews" at the time of Jesus have very little to do with modern Jews.
Oh and it's kinda funny how fast the goalpost went from "Why did Jesus get circumcised" to "Is Paul Jewish?"

He wants you to post here and wallow in your jewish shit.

Sorry m8, but I gotta go to sleep. It's 1. a.m here. Hope you dont have any more questions.

Why are Abrahamic religions fixated on foreskins and dick mangling?

Really makes you think.

Attached: w6.jpg (566x515, 99K)

Because Jesus was on earth to live as example and do so even as he suffered at the hands of Jews, the opposite example he was here to highlight.

Not at all, you claimed he was gallilean and that it was a gallilean custom. Your fundamental assertion is that christianity and jesus is not judaic, but everything, including from mainstream sources suggest that St Paul was in fact jewish. What else did they mean by "salvation comes through the jews"?

So we should accept the suffering inflicted on us by the jews?

To be fair, I'm not a christian. I am looking into again and giving it another chance though. I'm not sure what Jesus would have us do with jews but when i said he lived as an example, that does not mean that we are to live exactly as him. For instance, he might serve as an example of just how evil the jews are, they killed him. So we should all be killed by Jews? Nope.

To me it seems that christianity itself is a jewish subversive construct, if Jesus was a jews and if he's god then christians are worshipping a jew.

Also the church banned lending at interest (usury, originally how they defined it) but allowed jews to practice it, effectively enslaving white nations.

Youre a pedantic jewish shill with the same old recycled arguments you dipshits repeat in here every day.

Fuck you kike, get niggered already

They are worshiping a god, not the circumstances of his short stay on earth. If you think that he is a jew, then think you are mistaken. He is god. What better way for him to highlight jewish wickedness than for him to be killed by jews despite offering them salvation and, according to you, even being one of them. IDK if he was a Jew or merely an israelite but it does not matter to me. His earthly body was a practical consideration and nothing more. It worked.

I am not a Christian anymore but I still take my mom to church. Several Sundays ago the pastor was talking about period blood.

nobody fucks with the jesus mang

But what if chrisitanity was created by jews to enslave the non jews by commanding the non jews not to lend money at interest, and then allowing jews to do so; effectively handing over all control of money to them?

But what if chrisitanity was created by jews to enslave the non jews by commanding the non jews not to lend money at interest, and then allowing jews to do so; effectively handing over all control of money to them?

Why do people take things out of context and pretend like they retain their meaning? Is god telling US that? Who is the telling that and for what purpose, what does he mean? The Samaritan woman simply could not have an understanding of god or salvation because she had not been exposed to the teaching of christ, but Jews had. Thus, if one was substantially separate from jews at that time, they really could not be saved as they would have no understanding or even knowledge of Jesus. That's what I get from it.

Why do people take things out of context and pretend like they retain their meaning? Is god telling US that? Who is the telling that and for what purpose, what does he mean? The Samaritan woman simply could not have an understanding of god or salvation because she had not been exposed to the teaching of christ, but Jews had. Thus, if one was substantially separate from jews at that time, they really could not be saved as they would have no understanding or even knowledge of Jesus. That's what I get from it.

Why did god have us born with foreskins if he didn't want them? We're we born with snips in our asses, equipped with the tools needed to fix his mistake? I think not.

>Why did god have Jesus circumcised?
to fulfill the covenant with the jews
but once Christ brought the new covenant it wasn't necessary anymore
St Paul and St Peter debated this actually whether Christians should be circumsized, thankfully they reached the conclusion that we don't.

His fucking face lmao.

>the church
What church exactly? What did Jesus say about money changers and usury? Judging christianity as an ideology/religion because of the actions of individuals is foolish IMHO...but it happens a lot.

Is that the example the that Jesus set? What did he do to money changers? What did he say of the the rich? This "what if" is useless. Are you claiming that this is the case or simply trying to cast doubt without having to support a claim?

how would "they" save Jesus's tip when he was a nobody until he turn 30

why are you christian brothers give pearls to swine...this entire thread is a bait and anti-jesus thread...STOP GIVING PEARLS TO SWINE

But perhaps the money changer episode was about telling Christians that its wrong to lend money at interest. And this created the opportunity for jews to monopolize banking and thus enslave us with their lending practices, giving them control of the money system.

I'd be open to being converted if I saw good clear explanations for what seems to be glaring jewish subversion. I do know that satanic jews seem to rule the world so I'm definetely open to a different alternative, but if jews created christianity then its not an alternative.

>perhaps
Unless that is your contention, it's not even worth talking about. Obviously it's for every person to decide for themselves it it was a trick to keep the goyim from lending money. I think it was not christianity that did this, as it would really make one quite hostile to such people. I think it was simple secular self-interest that led people in power to seek out such things, in spite of christianity. Anyway, the bible is interpreted by people in some strange ways so perhaps that interpretation makes sense to you, that's your business and between you and god.I wish you well no matter what, I think a bit of bible study with an open mind would be good for us both, since I'm speaking out of ignorance really and it seems to me that you are going the same OR just trying to smear christianity.

>But what if chrisitanity was created by jews to enslave the non jews by commanding the non jews not to lend money at interest, and then allowing jews to do so; effectively handing over all control of money to them?
There he goes again folks with his smoke and mirrors .

Fuck off already you D&C kike. Go burn in hell with your daily fucking pasta.

what we learn from the samaritan woman is Jesus came to save Israel, not the jews. Israel is the commonwealth of the faithful of which in olden times the faithful Jews were the members. during his ministry, Jesus revealed Israel is bound by faith in the Christ, not by ethnicity. This is further emphasized by Paul's own efforts in the Hellenic world to discourage Christianized jews from circumsizing their children because their submission to the Mosaic law was not necessary to be part of Israel, but to Jew and Greek alike Israel is for those who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

>But perhaps the money changer episode was about telling Christians that its wrong to lend money at interest. And this created the opportunity for jews to monopolize banking and thus enslave us with their lending practices, giving them control of the money system.
Take a load of this fantasy kike faggot .

in order to fulfill the law, he had to submit to the law.

It's not as if OP is the only person reading and thus arguing might serve a purpose. Anyway, speaking for myself, I am not yet a christian and I don't think that applies to Op or at least I can't say for sure it does.

The word Jew was invented but the group Jews have been around and were referenced by European historians hundreds of years before 0

>I'd be open to being converted if I saw good clear explanations for what seems to be glaring jewish subversion. I do know that satanic jews seem to rule the world so I'm definetely open to a different alternative, but if jews created christianity then its not an alternative.
Youre a crazy kike, get the fuck OUT.

>why did Jesus get circumcised like all Jews?
Because he was the king of Jews. Why wouldn't he be circumcised?

Most Christians are lukewarm.
Look around and you will see that most "Christians" would take the mark of the beast

>hypotheticals are not worthy entertaining
Okay, so lets say that is indeed my contention then, what say you now? I'm not trying to smear anything, I want the truth, and most of the things in our world today has been completely dominated by jews and I'm unsure if christianity is an exception.

You're not making a counterargument, only shaming and ad hominem which are the hallmarks of jewish shills.

What did the word gentile refer to then when Jesus used it?

memeflag shill, try again Shlomo. Ad hominems won't work on the 100 plus IQ posters/lurkers so you're only hurting your own cause with that shit.

the other posters are saying that jews didn't exist back then though and that gentiles refer to heathens but it doesn't seem to make any sense. Why would Jesus be king of the "judeans" if he was gallilean?

yeah I guess the original word was hebrew?

Well, the the question would be what your evidence for this is. It's bot that it's impossible but it's just conjecture. It's not knowable IMHO. I think the fact that christianity would call such a thing a sin, speak negatively of the rich and has jesus becoming aggressive with money changers speaks to your theory not being the case. A good christian would not only choose not to lend at interest, they would choose not to borrow at interest nor tolerate usery when they have the power.By not doing these things, they goyim have been bad christians it seems to me, but I'm not well versed. Like you, I'm not yet sold on christianity but I have felt a pull and I'm going in without prejudice. If I find it false, so be it. If christianity is not useful then the only real option is atheism but there is a host of problems with that. Even as a practical matter, I think christianity is our only hope, even if it needs reform.

FPWP

Gee louise why did god include random letters to random jew church’s in his almighty holy scripture so we would read them for 2000 years?
Kingdom of Christ is within you. Bible is a code not meant to be taken literally

>Bible is a code not meant to be taken literally

Care to explain to me a bit? Seriously don't understand your stance. I don't think all parts of the bible should be taken literally but I don't think you can claim that the part I was talking about was not literal. Was he talking to the woman or not?

It's not just conjecture dude, the jewish Torah literally commands the jews to enslave the non jews with lending practices, meanwhile the christian church forbade it. Does that seem like a mere coincidence?

That is certainly the jewish kabbalah way of looking at things, that its all some grand mystic code.

Youre literaly knee deep in whatifs and imaginehows about Christ. You're a fucking charlatan and it's obvious to all anons in here, kike scum.

Again you are only doing ad hominems instead of responding to my arguments, this is precisely what jewish shills. Take off the memeflag and come up with an argument, Shlomo.

It seems like usury is evil and it makes sense that jews would adopt it and take naturally to it. It just makes sense, it does not point to a conspiracy. You would trust christianity more if it supported such things?! It's not coincidence, it's literally good vs evil. I also happen to think the Jewish Messiah will be the antichrist. Good vs evil, christ vs anti-christ, people looking for real fulfilment and treasure vs those looking for worldly treasures and power. Never mind that there are even greater worldly treasures than money. It's no mistake that it is this way, your mistake is not seeing why it is this way but instead holding that against those fighting the good fight. What religion are you? There is nothing more jewish than atheism.

What argument? All you argue about are pedantic shadow-of-a-doubt casting efforts to erect points that don't exist. Refer to my reply above. Literally fuck yourself kike.

>jews are rich so they are winning and it's christianities fault because that just what I think and I also think christianity is a jewish trick from thousands of years ago to keep me from having money.

That's basically your stance and it's amazingly wrong IMHO. Why are you so focused on money?

Deuteronomy 15:6
For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

And then Charlemagne bans lending for interest for all christians and the jews take over the money system in France.

I'm not focused on money for material reasons, but I am concerned about freedom and the survival of the white race, are you?

Because if you give evil jews control of your nations money system, then you are letting your people be enslaved by them and hence the world that we find ourselves in today.

I've made several arguments pertaining to wether christianity is a jewish subversive construct or not, the only thing you've done is resort to name calling behind a memeflag, Shlomo.

how many times does jesus say the word gentile in the gospels and in which parts? my only recollection is once during the last supper when he says his apostles should not act like gentiles and lord their authority over others but be servants as the lord jesus came to serve not be served.

Yeah, IDK. As I said, just looking into christianity again and I'm really the wrong person to be talking about this. I've been reading a little from the bible and "Gill's exposition of the bible" but not enough to be knowledgeable really. here is a link to what gill says about this verse: biblestudytools.com/commentaries/gills-exposition-of-the-bible/deuteronomy-15-6.html

I think you should just ask christian nationalists about this every so often when the opportunity presents itself and see what they have to say. Many christians will proudly claim jews are god's people and agree with your understanding of the verse. Only nationalists might look for another meaning. I'll look into it myself.

Islam its5says that Jesus existed so what's your remedy to that?

in theology and much else is wrong
in dealing with homos, women, (((moneylenders))), etc, they are right though :¬)

Matthew 10:5
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.

No, Islam is a shitty religion probably also created by jews to enslave arabs. Look at the black cube they pray to and the black cube stuff of judaism.

You are right, the cube thing is jewish, but actually what intelligent arabs know, is that inside the cube is the real object they are worshipping, not the cube but the stone inside of it. The cube is jsut a jewish ruse. And yes, islam was used by jews to control arabs but that was later, some muslims at the beggingin were hardcore

I've read that Mohammed was a jew, there are hadiths that say he circumsised and sucked a baby penis.

Attached: fgm.png (1400x700, 1015K)

because all of this abrahamic shit is fake and gay

Hey man I've got Jesus' holy elbows only 20 bucks a pop. Supplies are limited I've only got 40 left.

Also I've got St. Paul's holy dick and balls preserved in this jar. Yeah I know it looks like a dog penis. Look if you spent 2000 years in formaldehyde you'd look like a dog penis too.

I have St. Paul's sneaky nose in my attic.

You interested fellow user?

Attached: Le Conspiring Nose1.jpg (626x586, 40K)

Until Jesus came along and taught otherwise, the people were still under the "old law".
How would they know not to circ him when hes too young to tell them to fuck off?

I solemny believe your arguments are of bad quality, which makes you look like a fucking kike with cheap arguments , ergo the rest of it.

Buy and exegetic book for the bible, without context you just read , pull your own conclusions and then come here sperg like a kike

Youmight mock us now but until 100 years your jew grandad had Christian blood in his attic to put in his purim bread, fucking disgusting jewish cannibals.

Attached: ultra-orthodox20jews2.jpg (610x435, 83K)

Jesus was the bridge between the old and the new pact. He had to be circumcised.

You haven't adressed any of my arguments, Shlomo. And btw its true that jews have practiced blood libel, even israeli professors admit to it, which ofc is extremely evil. And given the amount of subversive shit they're responsible of, what makes you think they wouldn't invent and push a religion on other people in order to enslave them?

So genital mutilation was required for the renewal process eh? Doesn't that seem a little bit strange to you?

Go to bed, achmed