Trump should pardon Assange

Trump should pardon Assange

Attached: cRjSnLOaM7w.jpg (362x604, 50K)

you'd like that wouldn't you putin?

He will, and Pelosi will shit herself after mumbling incoherently on TV.

Assange's facial deformity reminds me a lot of Emily Hancock, or some other person that I would have called Emily. I noticed Cassandra Fairbanks seems like the evil looking version of Emily. In hindsight, I guess different people were probably interacting with me int he Emily disguise.

I think these people are probably evil and even if they go to jail, then I will let them out later so I can torture them to death.

Attached: TRINITY___Lion_of_Judah.jpg (328x328, 42K)

take your meds

what deformity you schizo?

Damn Assange looks like that now?

Why would he do that? Julian Assange is an enemy of the intelligence services and deep state that have supposedly made Trump's entire term thus far a non productive hell, so obviously he has to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law!

>1 post by this id

Who?

It was all staged you radioactive nigger, Trump and Assange have the same handlers

Attached: 1555181090723.png (469x725, 498K)

Is it schizo hour already?

He absolutely should. We need to cleanse our corruption in order to restore american loyalty and commitment. Assange was a catalyst for all of this and did us a great service. We just need to embrace full disclosure so we can move forward as a cohesive whole.

He probably won't. My current theory is that Trump understands that the ultimate goal of Russian election activities wasn't to help him. That was incidental, same as the way they played the other side. The ultimate goal was to stir the shit.

If he doesn't want to pardon Assange, I think it is because he is concerned that Assange and his organization, connections etc will be weaponized again, but not to his benefit.

This. If it wasn't for Assange, Hillary would have won.
But God forbid he actually shows some fucking loyalty or gratitude to someone

Attached: 1552246176032.jpg (423x435, 207K)

Attached: 1555271422009.png (1200x1200, 2.44M)

Any moment now surely. I trust Sessions and /our guy/ Mueller

>trust the plan

Attached: 1556919800096.png (426x309, 97K)

Agreed

He wont though because trump is a kike puppet

I think 2016 Trump would
Current Trump won't. Now he's like any other kikee, who ruled the USA. What do you want to bet, that after the reelection he will attack Iran?

1 post by this ID

Q did not predict this

it's sort of true wiki leaks never talks badly of israel

did people know isreal gets hands on all NSA data before usa gets it. It's kinda disgusting what Isreal does and gets away with

fake news glowie
wikileaks has called out israel many times

No

He said Trump, not some irrelevant third worlder from a Muslim shithole.

He obviously should. Assange could be Trumps greatest ally against the deep state, if he could see clearly.

Yeah to fool the dumb little goyim into thinking they aren't in cahoots.

Attached: 1555291564207.png (504x267, 154K)

keep glowing chaim

QT

Typical Brit. Protecting the elites who refuse to remove the boot from his neck.

You cucks are insufferable — constantly turning a blind eye to your eroding freedoms all while ensuring a bigger police state to censor the common man.

Go pay your license fucker and try not to corrupt further our society

Attached: 81A23F97-AA31-4CD7-8FBD-E3E47C94E6AA.gif (1020x766, 3.85M)

Bla bla bla

>t.