Trans rights are human rights

trans rights are human rights
trans women are women and trans men are men

change my mind

Attached: 1599714065665.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

mexicans arent people

Nah you're only trans-woman if you're passable if not you're just an ugly faggot, at least if I can't sense you're a male (99.9% of the time I can) then I wouldn't be bothered and the spell would work, however if I know it's a guy I just get that feeling in my stomach.

>hurr durr I'm a gurl
Kys you deranged faggot.

Attached: 1559630530000.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

This is not a woman.

Attached: 1559324793185.jpg (676x704, 85K)

The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA") covers the mentally handicapped.

This is also not a woman.

Attached: 1559324424927.jpg (960x696, 128K)

You're obviously retarded, so we can't change your warped mind, OP.

Attached: 1555983381783.jpg (2746x3008, 2.03M)

This is not a man

Attached: 1559824621384.jpg (474x704, 41K)

This is also not a man

Attached: 1559779685198.jpg (621x643, 161K)

>checks ur chromosomes
Looks like you are wrong. Surgical mutilation and cross dressing don’t change your gender, also known as sex.

If they were, you wouldn't need the "trans" prefix

Nah, you're not even a person

>trans rights are human rights
What the fuck is this mindless bot-speak even supposed to fucking mean? Did anyone ever insinuate that trans people aren't people in a legitimate way? Unhinged lunatics with deep seated fucked psyches and mental issues isn't the same as inhuman

Attached: Transgenderism.png (1504x646, 64K)

All the trans people I know have huge issues (like almost every human being) but instead of looking for insight, try to reflect upon their actions and be self aware they blame it all on being in the wrong body and not having enough money to buy the latest League of Legends skin or thinking that somehow the rest of the globe is to blame for their problems.

Gender and sex are not the same, look at a dictionary

Proof? Degenerates make dumb claims

test

>1 post by this id

Trans women are men. If trans women were actually women, then they wouldn't need that "trans" label

Nomenclature is a human right. You can chop your cock off if you want, but you have no right to force me to call you a woman.

XX XY

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Reveal ye feminine penis you tar baby mongrel

Gender and Sex are seperate, if you don’t understand im sure you can’t find someone who can teach you.

At first I thought that gender and sex were different, but after doing my own research and analyzing many different viewpoints, I realized that they are in fact the same.

Well, taking that you are right, their sex stills being the one they got when they were born. Thats all I need.

Why bother you are clearly an idiot. Why would we wont you debate on our side

>Paul McHugh
this is also the guy that helped cover up decades of child sex abuse by Catholic priests because he thought that pedophilia could be cured

also, no child under 10 anywhere on earth is being sent to a "sex change doctor"

What purpose is there for distinguishing between sexes outside of sexual reproduction? Without objective differences the terms are meaningless.

you thumbed your ass repeatedly, you know, to do the "research"..

woman and man is not the same as female and male
also, intersex conditions aren't as rare as you think, they are about 2% of the population which is roughly equal to the percentage of people with red hair

The only interest in you I have is to toss you into a bonfire kike.

oh boy i love larp threads

I love the threads where ppl get minute dopamine fixes from low hanging fruit!!!!!

I LOVE THEM

But there is shit in between so it should be Y or no Y.