Hundreds Of Migrants Flee Ebola-Stricken Congo For San Antonio, Texas

>Countless migrants from the Congo and Angola are continuing to pour into San Antonio, Texas as local officials are expressing their concerns over a lack of resources to handle the situation.
>A group of about 350 migrants have arrived so far in the Lone Star State, many of whom are saying they traveled by boat from Africa to Ecuador, then headed north through Central America, Mexico and eventually arrived at the U.S. southern border.
>Upon their arrival, immigration authorities said members in the group immediately claimed asylum. The migrants were then bused to San Antonio, where they are currently waiting for further assistance from city and state officials to aid them in reaching their primary destination (which is unknown at this time).
>Local news outlets are reporting Travis Park Church and the Frank Garrett Multi-Service Center are assisting in housing the African migrants until a more long-term plan can be put in place.
>Another 200 to 300 migrants from the region are expected to arrive in the city at any time.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/06/10/hundreds-of-migrants-flee-ebola-stricken-congo-for-san-antonio-texas

Attached: Untitled.png (1031x577, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jfssd.org/our-services/refugees-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayvfwl_O0TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Facebook account ‘The New Revolution II’ posted a message on Sunday giving their take on the situation:
>It appears that Congolese migrants fleeing their Ebola-stricken country are being sent to San Antonio, Texas after making their way to the U.S. via Ecuador.
>They aren’t ‘asylum seekers’ – they had to pass through multiple countries in which they would have been safe before getting here. This is not how the asylum system is supposed to work.
>Their claim about Ebola is not unwarranted.
>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) currently shows a ‘Level 2’ alert for ‘Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo’:
>There is an outbreak of Ebola in the North Kivu (Kivu Nord) and Ituri provinces in the northeastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
>Travelers to this area could be infected with Ebola if they come into contact with an infected person’s blood or other body fluids.
>Travelers should seek medical care immediately if they develop fever, headache, body aches, sore throat, diarrhea, weakness, vomiting, stomach pain, rash, or red eyes during or after travel.
>CDC has provided recommendations to ensure workers with potential occupational exposure to Ebola are healthy when they return to the United States.

Good. America should help the poor

>Additionally, the World Health Organization (WHO) recently found one in four Congolese Ebola cases “could be going undetected.” Aljazeera reports:
>One-quarter of Ebola infections in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo’s latest outbreak of the disease may be going undetected.
>Michael Ryan, executive director of WHO’s Health Emergencies Programme, said on Thursday the epidemic was “not out of control, but it is certainly not under control,” with insecurity and community mistrust hampering emergency responders’ efforts.
>“We believe we are probably detecting in excess of 75 percent of cases. We may be missing up to a quarter of cases,” Ryan said at a press conference in the Swiss city of Geneva.
>“We must get earlier detection of cases, [and] have more exhaustive identification of contacts,” he added.
>Apparently more than 2,000 cases – including 1,357 deaths – have been recorded since the outbreak first started last August.

>tfw the Africans actually cause the quarantine and flosure of the southern boarder
pure pottery

Attached: 1550705028296.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

so are they gonna get medicaly checked or what? At this point its biological warfare, airborn ebola in texas coming this summer, to a theatre near YOU

thse congo niggers make illegal mexicans look good

>Upon their arrival, immigration authorities said members in the group immediately claimed asylum.

We really need to put an end to this. Virtually no one has any real claim for asylum, and just use it as a means to enter the country so they can go into hiding.

I hope they spread an outbreak and all those faggots that voted for beto will contract it.

Trump has proven he wants more immigrants, this country is fucked. I rather defend Europe from this mess desu.

EBOLA LALALLAA EBOLA LALALALALALALA EBOLA RASUL ALLAH

Gee, I wonder just who organized this ebola party to come to America?

As if a bunch of 3rd worlders from Congo could find their way to their countries shipping port, much less let alone pay for a ship transport to south america then somehow find their way to the US border and know exactly what to say when they get here.

I fucking hope so.

Exactly bro

Attached: screenshot2019-06-08--11_34_46.jpg (688x522, 157K)

Texans will never wake up from the demographic mess. They’ve freely allowed spics to take over their entire state. I feel if they ever plan on moving to Northern states. They’ll repeat this same mentality.

It will hit the cities hardest, maybe we should summon Ebolachan again?

Oy vey! You'r enot allowed to do that, goyim. jfssd.org/our-services/refugees-immigration/

Implying some Ebola outbreak in the bluest cities wouldn't be kinda fun.

>texas
I hope you guys are going to shoot them .

When i say SLAVERY you say SORRY.

SLAVERY.

Attached: 1559395765790[1].jpg (452x500, 19K)

AS LONG AS THEY'RE LEGAL PARDN'R

Attached: cowboy3.jpg (480x360, 26K)

> Muh based Tejanos in a MAGA hat.
Cuckservatives are possibly worse than fags and commies. They'll both drive themselves to extinction anyway.

>now they are being bused around to reach their destination

And you retarded kike puppets dare put this on us, you are absolutely keked and deserve to die by coongos

Why?

TOBY

N
I
G
G
E
RNGGIN

brand new luggage and clothing courtesy of some jew funded migration project no doubt, can't have their little niglets going raggedy.

>Gee, I wonder just who organized this ebola party to come to America?
The internet mate, doing their own research
I've linked saffas to resources on the migration route before on this site when they've expressed interest in coming to our fair shores
The only new thing here is claiming asylum from ebola

Seriously what the fuck?

no african does this on their own, let alone 300. why does no one question (((who))) is running this train?

You know some kike NGO has got to be involved, probably giving them legal, if not logistical, advice and support. Look at these they're just one of many local NGO doing this shit.

They're all natural conservatives. It's the Californians that are the real problem.

How is it non-americans can see how pathetic Texans are, yet americans can't?

We spent a century just fucking murdering them but everyone cucked out after two world wars.

>
durr but texas is so based amirite? MUH GUNZ MUH STATE RIGHTS

texas is no better than california

You would have thought africans would be less trusting of kikes loading them onto ships bound for the new world.

Attached: 1548134012596.png (1280x1472, 589K)

>volunteers

Jow Forums should "volunteer". if you speak french, tell them to go back to mexico where there are free gibbs. if you dont speak french, make it sound like french sounding gibberish and waste everyones time including the governments

dem congo hav da bigest BBCs in da world u whyto*ds r dun ur womin r r's

When I say EBOLA, you say "Hep Meh"
EBOLA

HAHAHAHAH

Dear lord, what the fuck are the kikes doin? Do they want to make texas ground zero for the ébola infection or what?
What the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: I+swear+if+this+happens+to+me+i+might+do+_25d49726a7936b6b3bc4a9ce5ac2013c.jpg (784x643, 66K)

fuk u spic ur womin luv BBC notin u can do litL asean dik

Pick cotton nigger....

pay taxs 4 gibs slaveto*d ur da real nigga now

its good no retards are shilling that shit its cringe anyway

Lol nigger kike

our faggot jew government won't stop them, ever

Attached: zika%20baby_0.jpg (660x371, 27K)

racist krakka we pipe ur womin good day adicted to da pipe game not ur litL peckerwood

MANDINGO

Modern day "well poisoning".

It’s the Christian way

they braved the dangerous middle passage with their ashkenazi overlords.
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN
somebody buy them bus tickets for LA and Las Vegas. If any of you had any balls, you'd get 10 of them plane tickets to NYC.
and don't forget Austin, faggots.

Attached: Ebola-Texas.png (731x849, 1.34M)

Gannbatte Ebola chan

congolateral damage

dat dont maik ur dik biggr wh*teoboi

Attached: 1548134035301.png (1280x1463, 1.18M)

"So far this fiscal year, 610,000 immigrants have been apprehended by CBP for illegally crossing between ports of entry. "

350 niggers from africa.

Are you fucking retarded?

prepare your alters and get this thing spreading in Texas. Based Congoloidians did their job and brought it over here, now it needs to mutate into airborne virus and infect all major shithole cities in the USA.
it's already spreading through Mexico, but will burn out because Mexicans can't afford to get on airplanes or even a bus. burros don't move that fast.

Attached: 6599134243.png (522x327, 470K)

I already have my shrine

Attached: Todd.jpg (2656x1494, 414K)

WHATS YOUR NAME BOI

Negro, go back to the cotton field before you get whipped.

Too soon?

Attached: 42c.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Is there any day of the week you don't LARP this hard?

lol nice stuff

fuck you in the ass you aids infested piece of shit.

This is the level of intellect you can expect from these migrants.
No concept of morals beyond what you can program into them with religion.
Little ability to plan for the future or recognize consequences of their actions.
No amount of deterent besides walls and bullets will work.

Texas is a disgrace. Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 1559868755999m.jpg (820x1024, 197K)

>Africa to Ecuador
WAT

Want another 150 years of slavery???

Attached: Animated SMILEY_105_Slaveholder Tip - Tenderize Your Niggers.gif (200x235, 482K)

pajeetas luv BBC BVLLs. u cant even get ur own womin dats y rape em. we dont have 2 rape. i make ur women flow like a ganges flash flood

wasted get
>pic related is you

Attached: 1548558667037.png (496x596, 19K)

Attached: 1536881422436.jpg (490x352, 61K)

"The city is in desperate need of machine-gunners", I think they meant to say.

Attached: 1502654902185.jpg (1600x1015, 473K)

Attached: 1536893066282m.jpg (714x1024, 85K)

San Antonio is fucked they have let loose the pigmys

Attached: pigmy-in-san-antonio.webm (542x406, 2.64M)

I'm assuming they had to sail through Panama because no countries on the Atlantic side (or Colombia) would let them port?
How cucked is Ecuador? All I know about them is they put up with Assange's sperg ass for 7 years.

AU REVIOR

woah look at that monkey go!

Attached: IRL Wakandan niggo.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

KEK

checked and motherfucking saved.
rumor has it more Congoloidians are arriving by Moses Levy's slave ship tomorrow, will this Wakanda Mtuso be on board?

But Ebola kills niggers, fucking leaf
I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!
GOOD LUCK EBOLA CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA CHAN!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayvfwl_O0TA

also death cults are based

Attached: EbolaChan.png (721x1062, 171K)

Seriously though, what the fuck is this thing/guy?

God Speed o bringer of liquefied organs!
Texas won't turn blue, it will turn red with blood on the streets!
CDC BTFO

Nice try John

>one race they said

Underrated post =:)

>no nuka cola dark, nylon bag, or fallout 76 cardboard circle
You are not a true disciple of Todd

Attached: pathetic.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Get them out of here

When you rely on welfare you are the one in chains.

Ebola chan please strike newfags first

Attached: ebolausatour.png (500x625, 176K)

Dont worry, we got boots on the ground.

Attached: ghost capitalist cobra.gif (317x376, 2.44M)

Good. They should spread the word.
USA is accepting of refugees while evil Nazis in Europe like Salvini prevent them from entering.

Attached: based.png (1080x810, 1.22M)

I actually hate nigger kids now too because they learn to talk like their retarded fucking parents and I know they're just going to be shitheads

I can see it quite well.

Attached: 1559633646345820.jpg (558x501, 73K)

give them all citizenship

this

go kys

die mutt

Attached: Muttchild.png (1001x652, 449K)