You Guys Won’t Do Shit

Does anyone else think it’s absolute bullshit when people say stuff like

>Hurdur if they come for my guns a civil war will break out
>Hurdur they won’t take away our guns because they’re scared of the People
>Hurdur Boogaloo

Like, you know you’re full of shit when you “Pretend” that you would ever fight back if they banned all guns. Most of you are full of shit and you would most likely cow down once the ATF comes knocking on your door. It makes me sad coming to this realization though, because if the people where truly serious about protecting the 2A and fighting back we would of done so already once they put a soft cap on Machinegun ownership and outlawd Bumpstock, what next? Silencers? You guys won’t do shit once the big gun ban comes, Mark my words... you’re all sheep.

Attached: ED04202E-03C1-43DA-8941-36AB3BF0209E.jpg (768x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silencer_(firearms)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cue screenshot from brenton tarrant thread

Read turner diaries

wtf I can't see her pits

Why are red haired women so ugly ?

Organizing is how the government infiltrates
Become an Army of ONE
No one can stop you
NO ONE

Either a fag or an insanely jealous roastie

who hurt you sweaty?

> You guys won’t do shit once the big gun ban comes
Our government thinks differently. Which is why they're desperate to outlaw " assault rifles " which are just the very things that punch through body armor nicely.
They're terrified. Or believe me, they'd have banned everything already. They do as much as they think they can get away with.
Which so far hasn't been much.
That'll do. What might or might not happen if they is pure conjecture.
They conjecture it's too dangerous.
Fine with me. And honestly bitch?
There's mother fuckers who'd shoot another over a fucking sandwich. So I think you're dead wrong anyways.

Funny how the usual suspects like you always cry after someone went full Brandon.

Hence bait

Baa, baaa, baa

i found it! truth is the goverment will never try to take away american guns because the protests would be too much. Americans care too much about their guns, so their attitude towards guns would have to change first.

Attached: you wont do anything.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

>1 post by this id

Ok, you're a pussy, we get it.

Attached: 1546955711091.png (1800x1245, 1.26M)

lel we're forming a fascist cyberpunk underground while leftists and normies are still posting on facebook

I wouldn’t shoot somebody if they came for my guns, but I’d certainly get out and start protesting.
My line for shooting somebody is if pedophilia is legalized

Are you gei?

>we're forming a fascist cyberpunk underground
no you aren't

Post it as proof?

No, I won't.

You won’t do anything nigger

You know, I been thinking about it. The whole gun control thing, I think, is yet another red herring. They always bang on that drum but they don't even have to really take them. People basically think 'I ain't gonna do shit about shit until they come for my guns!' so in the meanwhile they can offshore jobs, get everybody addicted to pills, fill the country with Mexicans, turn your kids gay and have them molested, ban you from speaking in public spaces, and on and on, but as long as they don't come for the guns they can do any other thing they want with zero resistance.

I am biding my time user, growing my forces

not everything has to be a 20D jewish chess move you know

I'm not pretending though.
I will take a lot of things from the government I disagree with, but the guns are literally where I draw the line.

>the meme flag fears the ginger

It's a meme.

Attached: 1552695538925.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

Try me faget

But it already seems the American people are moving further and further away from gun ownership year by year. I mean, think about it.. A LOT of people support a gun ban in America, and a lot of these organized anti-gunner protesters are being backed by a lot of money by people who feel a Gun ban is necessary. And look at the people running for president in 2020, most of them believe in some kinda gun ban.

Attached: C87AF678-C657-4F59-B31B-C673C85F2772.jpg (710x1024, 62K)

Are you retarded? How can u have guns?

The rifle has no special abilities any more than a non "scary" 223 rifle, the round is what matters.

Can you buy/make weapons?
If the answer is yes, were good

Can you keep and bear those weapons if need be?
See above.

Anything less than a no for one of those questions means nothing.

kys bootlicker faggot

Attached: 1555734157572.png (606x609, 600K)

>you won't do shit
Post address if you believe that

the people who want a complete gun ban are just the usual suspects that screech the loudest. all republicans and many democrats (the few that live in the countryside probably) love their guns.

OP is a fgt and already given into the (((kikery))) and wants to convince you that fighting back is futile

"You won't do anything"....

More mind control for you low IQ nigs

>You guys won’t do shit once the big gun ban comes,
Sorry faggot. I live in a sanctuary state.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Well there isn't one giant monolithic conspiracy anyway. I'm just saying, this is an idea that I assure you I'm not the first to have, some number of important people definitely think this. And besides, it definitely jives with the fact that we're losing our civilization without a shot being fired.

Why would I post my adress? That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard all day. If you came to my house what would you do? Toilet paper my tree? Spray paint my house? Egg my car? Spam call my phone? I feel that’s about as powerful as Jow Forums gets.

Nice try fed i won't say ill just do

I know if they ever tried to infringe on muh rights many people would die. Many of those who would die would work for the government that is collecting those weapons.

Okay? And?

you are in a room with 10 people.

One of those people have a gun, unlimited ammo.

He isnt mean, he just has the gun. The other 9 people vote that he shouldn't have that gun.

Who is going to take it from him?

You could have a whole bunch of shitheads that are complete idiots and want other people to protect them and not protect themselves. Nor let anyone else protect themselves.

But until they actually "vote" to take that gun they are not a threat, or a target. But, as soon as someone wants to take away MY right, and DUTY to protect myself and my family, they become the enemy. But, as long as they dont try...Its all good. And they arent actually doing that yet...seeand refer to the two questions. Until that happens...I give a fuck.

it's true. i'll totally cuck. im not trying to take on the globohomo cabala by myself. i'd be fighting full blown literal homosexual psychopaths. no thx. i'll pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ

Attached: 032c_c01j40mb-copy-1024x1355.jpg (1024x1355, 154K)

You see, it’s people like you who piss me off the most. You talk a big game, but once shit actually goes down you’ll be creaming your pants out of fear.

YEAH GUISE WHY AREN'T YOU STARTING CIVIL WAR RIGHT NOW YOU MUST ALL BE FUCKING POOSEYS OR SOMETHIN I MEAN ANY REAL PATRIOT WOULD BE SHOOTING KIKES AND NIGGERS THIS VERY MOMENT BUT NO, YOU FAGS ARE ALL HERE SHITPOSTING SO YOU'RE ALL GONNA DO NOTHING I BET!!!!!

Attached: 1504219988275.jpg (750x733, 91K)

That’s what Timothy mcveigh did

just came to look at the thot, fuck your blogpost

It won't happen all at once. Just a few people at a time. And they will acclimate people first.

Pretty sad

Silencers?

Where the fuck can you get a legal silencer?

>you guys wont do shit

Attached: 1559633276354m.jpg (750x1024, 150K)

Tax stamp

McVeigh was based.

Attached: I GOT YOU.jpg (3008x2000, 768K)

>he thinks our apathy will save him
It's hanked either way friendo.

Attached: honk honk.jpg (561x265, 71K)

Seriously? Silencers aren’t outlawed. Just heavily regulated, takes about 8-9 months to get approved by the ATF before you can even take it home. There has been word though that Trump is considering a Silencer ban due to the latest shooting that involved a silencer.

thanks for acknowledging that you don't believe your opening premise

carry on now

Then come and try to take my gun. Oh you're too busy gargling cock right now I see. Whenever you're ready come and take it motherfucker.

>come and take my gun
Why would anyone take it? You won't do shit with it anyways, other than flaunt about how you will rise up "when" they take your gun.

Attached: Clap.gif (250x192, 102K)

Attached: 342ACB7E-7E72-43A8-BA33-000E0575D771.jpg (494x487, 52K)

no need for violence yet

build things that we last you
build things that will get the degenerates mad as fuck

build in honor of god

You aren’t making any sense. I’m just a regular user who doesn’t want to get prank called to death. Of corse I’d hate to get my house spray painted or whatever, I fully believe Jow Forums is capable of performing annoying pranks. This whole thread was calling out the people who say they would actually shoot back if a gun ban comes.

/Good. But I never made a single boast. Just think about it lad, people would die. Gun owners, vets, police... That's how it would happen, it would not be a quick and clean process. This place is psychologically fucked but there are still people who won't lay down such liberties.

Buy a fuel filter for $35 and make your own.

There has been no easier time in history to build wealth than now. Take advantage of the downfall grow your assets and fuck party sluts or pretend to be ready to settle down with the women closing in on the wall and the panties will be flying off trying to lock in beta bux. Once my monthly cash flow is enough that I feel comfortable with I'm fucking off to South America or Asia. I have gave up on the West.

You wrote so much text and I only read the headline

Attached: 12466423.png (1440x2179, 1.96M)

Cops, prosecutors, judges, legislators and all of their families will be hunted for death. All it takes is a red flag law.

>t.

Attached: l.jpg (300x400, 24K)

Classic projection. What you’re really telling us is thst YOU won’t do shit.

I mean? Yea? If you fags and other people won’t actually fight back why would I put my life on the line?

Based and Eskimo pilled.

I find the woman in this electronic photograph sexually attractive.

I really truly look forward to killing traitors.

The plan is to keep changing the demographics of the country to the point that they can simply abolish the Constitution because nobody will give a shit about it at that point. It's the long game.

>silencer ban
Lol. I want limp wristed faggots like you to hear me loud and clear.
I've have yet to meet a single current military, ex military, federal agent and police that support taking guns from law abiding citizens. Most I've spoken to say if it happens, that will be the day they resign. Also, there's a reason people I know intentionally buy 2nd hand guns.
>(your op) muh bump stocks.
Bump stocks are a gimmick and I'll clue you in on something... a bump stock can be easily made at home. Also, anyone can learn to bump fire without a "bump stock". It's just takes a little practice.

>Hurr Durr, you'll all do as I predict
people here kill dozens just cause they turn 25 while still being virgins.

There's literally zero fucks given at killing people should they actually fuck with us first.

The reality is that right now there are already tons of innocent people in jail for nothing more than exercising their rights to own guns. Im not going to let them turn me into a criminal and then do the same thing to me.

My address is 700 pennsilvania avenue, DC faggot! Come to my crib and i will murder you 1000 times nigger. Your fired bitch

how to make money, user?

It's all just an intimidation tactic. These gun grabbing commie pukes are just terrified people will be as cruel towards them as they are as cruel towards us. They would 100% kill the shit out of us when we dont have guns which is why they're so determined to take them away.

Attached: 1560035273058.jpg (720x720, 88K)

Of course silencers should be banned because one guy used one.
Government logic

Cia taking pol of who would resist and act against govt. I always see so many questionair threads. Like i imagine a database with IP addresses and logs of your profile. IP ##### Hates ( ) has weapons ( y n ) would rebel ( ) etc.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-01 11-40-07.png (1037x416, 82K)

you act like obeying the law is a bad thing.

OF COURSE i'm going to give my guns up if the gubmint ever asks me to.

I would do ANYTHING the government asks me to do. I love the USA so much!

Mark me down for early starter.

*ahem*

Attached: guns_are_needed.png (872x886, 220K)

Back peddling much?

I wish they would ban guns altogether in America. Do you think I'm stockpiling weapons and lifting weights for fun? Let's kick off this civil war already.

>Silencers
>Silencers
>Silencers
...suppressors

Attached: 1532969598231.jpg (506x960, 26K)

only 5% of gun owners will not comply...the other 95% are sissy tough guys

Would also start killing if they ever tried to implement "hate speech" laws.

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

Don't split hairs over nothing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silencer_(firearms)

My god you’re a massive faggot. Op is right. You guys won’t do shit.

The absolute state of pol. This place was soooooo 4 years ago. Fuck off glowbait nigger. Behind every blade of grass, behind every blade of grass nigger! Fuck mods/jannie glownigger traitors.

True.

Another way of looking at it is.. If the Americans were ever to use their guns to fight their government, then what better time than now? - Yet, nothing is happening. And nothing will ever happen. And it doesn't even have anything to do with Americans as such, but just how people/humans in general are. We take too much shit.

No, you would die, because you would 1000% wait until they completely surrounded you and there was literally no hope except to allow yourself to be blown apart 100 to 1. And newsflash they have already massively infringed on your rights and you have done literally nothing. If you care at all you'll start taking legislative action to keep your rights instead of waiting for a squad of shit heel cops to eventually attempt to take them so you can go down in a blaze of glory. Stop acting like you would win in that fight, start taking part in your local government!

Another glownigger, not surprised. Come and get me nigger, im ready

Yes it is bullshit especially coming from boomers. The easiest way to tell is because if you mention killing political enemies they freak out.
What the fuck do they think a civil war is?

This

Tell me your first name so i can scribe it into one of my millions of bullets in anticipation. You have no idea how fucked you are.

>that pic
>the ideas
im thinking this is a bait thread..... BUT.....
just xcause you are a coward dosnt mean everyone is.
i will close the door on their face. (or more likely have the wife close and lock the door behind me.
deny the existance of any firearms inside the household.
wait for the to leave.
when they dont leave either demand they arrest me without allowing them entrence tot he household, or just walk back inside regardless of their protests.
and wait for the military to arrive.
take waht firearms i have and walk half amile over the next hill and wait for them to seach the house and leave.
return home.
you are a coward, or a shill.
decide which pussy.

There won’t be a “big ban”

It will be incremental until the only firearm you are allowed to own is a standard, state-sanctioned pee shooter. Fine for protecting against muggings. Technically more lethal than a taser. Nothing more than that, however.