Anyone wanna help with some research on Ashley (Nicole) StClair?

She's a "conservative" that allegedly used to be an e-thot (her previous twitter accounts might be ashleynstclair, sexlaptop (also instagram), and optatives which is still up: twitter.com/optatives/ )

There's some nasty shit that is worth exposing, especially given she was recently throwing hissy fits and attacking other (better) conservatives).

First, however, one has to prove those accounts are hers, thus I need some information.

On opatives she mentions having a sister (29 years old at the time, which was in 2014). Does she have a sister (and what age)?

archive.fo/xJea0

There's mention of her being Italian (and jewish; the latter can be verified, but how about the former?): archive.fo/lEuUF

She mentions having a brother, whose name seems to be Jared: archive.fo/v461B

Does she talk anywhere about it?

There's probably some other things I've forgotten. She does mention birthday, which seems to be the same, + name and her being jewish is probably enough to connect it, but I'd rather be certain.

Any articles, her revealing info, archives, etc - preferably no unverifiable screenshots.

Attached: sLzoiQ7R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1138199102741762049
archive.fo/7X63J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>memeflag
>e-celeb
kindly kill yourself

Search under sexylaptop

Yeah I did, it connects similarly (due to birthday), but not much else. I'm mostly asking about connecting it to her main account/her anywhere directly talking about it.

And yes, she's an e-thot, but she has (growing) influence.

Fuck off you JIDF kike shit.
I'm sick of these literally-who threads designed to try and erode our faith in white women.
Walking down the street is enough for that, I don't need it here on Jow Forums.

She's jewish. She's not much of a conservative & she's attacked others objecting to mass migration (in a way).

She's currently whining about Uber driver being mean to her lol: twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1138199102741762049

But, anyway, any help would be appreciated that could connect her to those accounts.

this

She's a kike that's been confirmed

Also apparently a coal burner

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-191627_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 58K)

did she hurt you?

Nah, just not fond of her for reasons I've mentioned.

I also don't think she can or will contribute much to conservatism.

Just a future "deradicalized" right-winger.

"Far-right radicalized me" is the new "I'm coming out as gay" after being accused of sexual assault.

Bump ruin this girl before she goes Full Lauren Southern. Never trust Women to lead the Right NEVER.

Bump.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 3.32.06 PM.png (624x1009, 870K)

Attached: D8RWx_uVsAIsUcu.png (490x122, 43K)

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

We need to co-opt the “de-radicalized” meme

2m ago? Ok obviously fake

you dont need to research
Conservative women are basically whores in MIGA hats

>all these disgusting boomers defending her

op is gay too for posting e-celeb shit though

I mean... she's said worse things.

Someone quoted her saying this: archive.fo/7X63J

"@sexlaptop: just fucked my sister"

I just want to see her debate Nick Fuentes OMEGALUL

Who cares about some forced cuckservative cunt?

Capypasta

She must have talked to someone somewhere about her brother/sister/age/etc. Or even in tweets previously (she seems to delete them every now and then).

Perhaps I should try & contact Twitter directly, given her "sexlaptop" account has been banned.

Who cares about some forced cuckservative cunt? Astroturf and forced memes don't matter

You've literally described yourself why people should care.

Why not take a chance when it presents itself?

Do not let up on her. These fucking zionist operatives are a God damned plague much the same way the faggot "leftists" are.