Helicopter hit building that contains office of Sidley Austin

OK...this is pretty weird. Sidley Austin is specifically mentioned in a Q post in 2017, huge law firm involved in representing Hillary and crew in the Benghazi probe, they donated 385K to HRCs campaign, they're rumored to be tied into dirty Russian and Chinese money, AND Michelle Obama used to work at the Chicago office.

True, the Manhattan building is home to other corporations, but this IS pretty strange. Terrible weather in NYC when it happened, and they're saying this chopper shouldn't have even been flying. A helicopter crash would be a great way to evacuate a building and get people inside to destroy records, etc.

Google Sidley Austin and see all the shady shit swirling around them.

Update: Sidley Austin Reps Clinton Confidante in Benghazi Probe

Former DAG James Cole appears with Sidney Blumenthal for depo in House investigation.

Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime Clinton family friend, on Tuesday sat for a closed-door deposition in the House over his communications with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton around the time of the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. James Cole, a former deputy attorney general under Eric Holder Jr. who is now a partner in Sidley Austin’s Washington office, represents Blumenthal.

Attached: sid4.png (600x403, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5ny.com/news/helicopter-crashes-into-midtown-manhattan-building
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

>a q post from 2017

Nigger it's time to stop larping

OK bump for a real thread.

Quiet, you.

I'm not a Q guy, but saw this mentioned on another board...it IS pretty fucking odd.

Attached: sidley.png (472x138, 4K)

Yes, the Quck has access to government intel reports. This is how he got about two or three predictions right (out of 10000000)

bump

Bump

Sara Bronfman + Basit Igtet anybody?

Attached: BF9AAC5E-65E2-4871-83F2-57AD0307E6FE.jpg (900x500, 73K)

Attached: download.png (432x117, 6K)

I think this is a coincidence. They were planning on flying by the statue of liberty which I believe was the real target. An anonymous gave us the heads up. Also remember how gps was out and flights world wide delayed? almost like an emp.

Attached: 1560201190649.png (2260x1066, 713K)

Guess it's EMP / mass shooting now
Any rolls on the location?

BAMPU

BUMPA

Nah this is most likley going to end up being some rich fuck wanting to take a helicopter to somewhere and not taking no for an answer. Flying condtions in New York today where garbage heavy fog and rain all day. Everything was grounded nothing was flying. Delays out the ass at the big airports. Yet some privately owned chopper for a real estate firm was flying in crap conditions charted for an executive? This is some rich douche with an ego the size of the moon wanting to have the biggest dick in the room and instead cost some poor pilot his life because he was literary flying in zero visibility and couldn't see shit.

Attached: 1474159999154.jpg (488x410, 44K)

probably this. fuck Patrick Bateman and his hard-on for being above the rules

Attached: 86d7d63b581626b5072e105e42520f0a.jpg (500x474, 24K)

Who is the helicopter licensed to?
Who authorized flying if the weather was supposedly so bad?
What is the name of the pilot (if there actually was one)?
From the take off site to the Statue of Liberty, where is this law office located?
What direction is the crash site facing in regards to both the take off site and Statue of Liberty?

lol i bet it was the JOOOOSSSS

Please go back to pleddit schizo.

>schizo
>ignores information in post
Kys kike

Barack Obama, then 28, and Michelle Robinson, then 25, met at the law firm Sidley Austin LLP, where Robinson was assigned to be his mentor.

"Because I went to Harvard and he went to Harvard, and the firm thought, 'Oh, we'll hook these two people up,'" Michelle told ABC News.

If you crashed into any tall building in Manhatten, odds are pretty good that the building has at least one satanic blood-sucking weirdo in residence. It's New York City for God's sake!

bumpity bump weird

fox5ny.com/news/helicopter-crashes-into-midtown-manhattan-building
>The company identified the pilot who died as Tim McCormack, of Clinton Corners, New York.

Clinton Corners

Maximum Schizo Mode activated

>fox5ny.com/news/helicopter-crashes-into-midtown-manhattan-building
>>The company identified the pilot who died as Tim McCormack, of Clinton Corners, New York.
>Clinton Corners
>Maximum Schizo Mode activated

The clintons are cornered ! Just like the post from the other day ! Guys, guys !

Ignore ALL shills

San Francisco, Castro District
San Francisco, Silicon Valley
Two perceived birds with one stone. They like to combine goals with targets. I would bet you a million bucks it'll be San Fran. It's irresistible to them.

>clinton corners
i mean really?

Not in your wildest dreams

>mfw we live in a timeline when le action movie guy shoots down the big bad trying to escape.

Attached: 1560085763925.jpg (559x294, 88K)

>>clinton corners
>i mean really?
Yes user, the matrix is showing its coincidences....

haha just to keep things Jow Forums related

>Sidley Austin has registered as an agent of the government of Israel under the US Foreign Agents Registration Act, commonly known as FARA, for well over a decade.

now who woulda thought....

>checked
>Hail Satan
That's nice, but check these out

Attached: 1283130436394.jpg (764x461, 61K)

bump

it's (((pride month))) I wouldn't be surprised if they planned on murdering a bunch of faggots to frame the "alt right". San fran would be good for that. If it's going to be a major mass shooting it'd have to be a city with a large event going on like a concert or parade etc

Castro and Silicon Valley are 2 hours away from eachother in a good day of Traffic.

VBIED to take out the statue = blame Iranians
GPS went down yesterday = blame Iranians
Mass shooting = blame Iranians

2 of 3 have failed, but if 3 is massive, they can roll out that the helo was meant to take out the Statue and the GPS down was Iranian EW.

No, they'd blame Iranians.

Remember we had KKK being "peaceful" at a Pride rally.

They want us to unite against the enemies of Israel.

>its the schizo guy again
welp, I guess i'll have to keep this thread up now

Just sayin'...

Attached: clintons-cornered.jpg (600x179, 57K)