Cyberpunk 2077: Half of the characters are niggers. So much for the "Poland is based meme"

>The only vidya i'm looking forward to.
>Half of characters are nogs.

Explain yourselves Poolacks!

Attached: Cyberpunk nigger1.png (2546x1331, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The blacks are the BAD GUYS

The CDPJR team was also spotted at a polish gay pride parade recently. It comes after their official twitter made tranny jokes last year and pissed a lot of the internet off

>thinking america of all places, specifically california, will even have any white people in 2077

you think there'll be white people in 2077?

I'm not so concerned about the diversity when it's taking place in the setting of an explicit dystopia

>backstabbing nigger character
What's the issue?

It's supposed to be realistic. The future is bleak. All the Whites are busy immersing themselves in VR.

>being upset that half the people in the future are niggers
Oh god damn user you're going to be really disappointed in real life.

Attached: Cyberpunk nigger2.png (2535x1330, 2.74M)

US setting = niggers
Slavic setting = no niggers
What's wrong?

It’s about a dystopian future, of course it’s filled with nogs. I’d be upset if they made it an amazing utopia of multiculturalism

You play videogames, you don't have any right to whine and complain about shoe-horned niggers into them you fucking bugmen

Attached: Cyberpunk nigger3.png (2527x1337, 2.93M)

You do know that Big Daddy Pondsmith is a Black Fellow.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

There will be. Only about half as many as there is now though

>White guy protagonist
>Sidespic gets murked due to incompetence
>Gets stabbed in the back by basketball-american
>Gets saved by a white man who says it's time to burn the city down
Why is Jow Forums angry again?

Black people in my children's videogames! This MUST be political!

Gritty realism can be based. Thats probably an accurate representation of future demographics. But why are you even playing video games in 2019?

It's set in a huge, future Murrican city with fucktons of crime and shit. Of course you'd have niggers and spics everywhere, everything else would be too far from the truth.

>implying the Slavic DLC pack won't be Islamic

>I want more white people in my future dystopia
Bro, what are you even thinking.

kill your self
it takes place in the USA
retarded nigger swede

No.

>Game set in the future US
>Why are there so many niggers and spics?
Really gets the nogin' joggin'.

Attached: distribution-of-u-s-population-by-raceethnicity-2010-and-2050-disparities.png (735x551, 90K)

Kek

>More than twice as many asians
>Marginally more white people
The incel phase is over.

I'm guessing the US will have a fuckton more spics, but yeah niggers staying around 13% sounds right since they usually just kill each other off. Still I go to any city and there are a ton of niggers now, even at 13%.

Staying at 12% of 310 million through 439 million is still a rise from 37 million to 52 million.

what you expect from cyber punk playing in america, they are actually to good and should make america 110% full o niggers as thats the future of america. Fucking Africa will be whit er then america by that time.

Yea, its a nigger infested future DYSTOPIA.
You would know all about that you cum guzzling swede, wouldn't you?

Attached: 1554980396435.jpg (1017x752, 324K)

It's not a Polish company anymore. In the Polish game dev industry CD-Projekt Red is known as this company that you go work to for 2-3 years to put it on your CV, finish a project and then get the fuck out and find another comfy job in better managed company thanks to the experience you've gained. Why? Because CDPR is terribly mismanaged and they are famous for overworking their employees and having crazy crunch time. This reputation actually makes it really hard for CDPR to get employees, they are hiring pretty much anyone who applies, and also poach other Polish game dev companies for employees. That's also the reason they hire so many foreigners.

Attached: 1551056924421.png (1128x180, 57K)

>games is about future in LA USA
>WHY THERES SO MANY NIGGERS WTF

Its just showing you westcucks how your future looks like

This is why why I preordered it. Gonna refund a day after release out of spite.
Fuck them for sinking the company that made Witcher 3, the best game I have ever played.

>children’s
You are a bad parent

>gang has niggers in it
Is this really a surprise?
Also cyberpunk has always had a complete mix of cultures and races and I know that sounds like something a jew would say but its true, just look at bladerunner for example

>the niggers are bad guys

Attached: CD02EEA2-10D0-4E79-A58C-AB2A8A7B319A.png (398x376, 193K)

Are they considering the fact white millenials aren't reproducing

oh shit!

FPBP, based burger.

I literally understand none of that gibberish on the board and I'm nearly pure British Irish

Can you explain that image?

Attached: 1560201671684.jpg (761x761, 64K)

>dystopia set in 2077 America
>filled with niggers
sounds about right

>shoots up a fat nigger in openig sequence
>not based

And thank fuck for that.

fucking mutts showing their true colours

Attached: 1556853003070.jpg (399x398, 36K)

1488!

Are you stupid? It's in a dystopian hellhole Amerimutt city in the future. It's not supposed to be showing a good place.

ONLY HALF!?!?!
Oh glorious prophesy!, we're turning the tide!

I miss the times where you could enjoy movie/game for what it was instead of WHO was in it. Remember Lethal Weapon? Back in the days people saw nutty Gibson with his kickass partner Danny Glover instead of FUCKING WHITE MALE and LOL ANOTHER NIGGA. Same can be said about Solider of Fortune (Mullins and Hawk), Apollo and Rocky, Dillon and Arnie.

The best you can do is turn off the internet and live your life. It it more healthy.

poland stop being upset about television and film, the most kiked entertainment of today, its really dumb

if you cared so much you could always watch polish movies, not be a sheep watching hollywood garbage

>Explain yourselves Poolacks!
It is set in future USA

It takes place in a future built on the world as it is today so if anything there aren't enough niggers

Are you talking about the bad guys?

News flash faggot there are actually black people in the world...

The game takes place in California, if anything it should be 90% beaners.

It's fucking California you dumb nigger

This. if they forced me to play as a Nig I would not buy the game

>dystopian future
>all white

what the fuck is this post, is this a nigger using a computer? the flag does check out

It takes place in future America. It just makes sense

This.

lol the sad thing is that the interesting cityscapes and so on of all these Bladerunner esque cities can only happen in New York City, a European or African city, or most probably, Asia. The American conception of urbanism is so fucked and will only ever be interesting enough for Grand Theft Auto landscapes. If Cyberpunk was a real place you,d be spending 90% of your time in traffic or waiting for cars to go by so you can cross the street

based

>This shitty city has the highest crime of america.

MUH GAME FULL OF NIGGERS!
Yeah no shit

I only play jap. Western games been shit mid 00s.

The game is set in fucking California in 2077, what the fuck do you expect a bunch of ethnic poles? I swear Americans are fucking stupid.

It's physics. Planning trajectories too the moon I think.

Left is the pic of the actual scientists who did the calculations, right is how Hollywood is telling it

All movie negroes were fake until the 90s, to butter us all up. No black man is like these guys. They are acting white in black skin

Now we see niggers everywhere and we are supposed to turn a blind eye?

>OP is Swedish
>"Americans are fucking stupid"

Big brained take

dexter was based in this cinematic.

I think they nailed down Sweden pretty good.

he is not wrong, mutt

the half you kill, right?

Not witcher 3. Thats why i had high hopes for Cyberpunk 2077.

Attached: witcher h-whites.png (2535x911, 3.65M)

It's just being realistic, user.

Says the retard who can’t look at ops flag

listen you fucking swede, cyberpunk is a dystopian setting set in fucking california, witcher 3 was based on slavic folklore fantasy novels written by a pole, the skin colours for each game check out

it from the Apollo missions i think
these white men came up with formulae that helped them plan the trip to the moon
they used nigger females as "checkers" to make sure the white men's solutions to the formulae that the white men created were in fact correct
well, leave it to hollywood to make a movie about those niggers and depict them as the brains of the Apollo missions

tl;dr imagine being a nigger and working an already solved Pythagorean theorem problem in the back of your math book and then hollywood claiming that you invented the theorem

if theyre tha bad guys or you get to kill them, then its based

>Half of the characters are niggers
It is a dystopian tale Sven.

Attached: 63473232.png (300x315, 93K)

The game is supposed to take place in California or some shithole like that

Cyberpunk 2013/2020 was created by a black man and is set in and urban dystopia.

Let the Swede have his moment.
His dystopia is real,Poland's is make believe

Future?
It looks worse right now famalam kek

Attached: 63B37E54-5830-4FC9-936C-CBB8BCB6C713.jpg (679x452, 67K)

That only looks bad because you're a nazi. That's a progressive utopia user bigot.

I guess you're right but have you been to Sweden? Shitskins/niggers/chinks/gypsies everywhere. I just want to play a nice game where i can flee from it all. Vidyas are basicly escapism anyway.

Dont be such a bigot user, that's a progressive utopia.

I know that feeling

It's set in california, you dumb nigger. Everyone's either a nigger, a chink, or a spic.

Yep, shoot to kill every nog in the game if possible and get away with it.

>Arya Stark bottom right

Cyberpunk as a genre is just clown world duh

on a space colony orbiting a new home yes

Cant kill em off if abortion is illegal which is the only thing keeping their kind in check

It's literally a dystopian society you drama queen

as long as i can
>kill any nigger character
and
>burn the city

>2077
>California
>full of niggers
sounds pretty accurate

this

Attached: 57f268_3983605.jpg (788x456, 65K)

>SJWs demand diversity in games
>put black people in games
>can now kill niggers virtually
200,000 years of human evolution and it only gets better