Jow Forums I hope you got some gold. You aren't just sitting on fiat money right? At least have some silver

Jow Forums I hope you got some gold. You aren't just sitting on fiat money right? At least have some silver.

Attached: american-gold-eagle-coins.jpg (830x554, 86K)

Got tons of silver in antiques. No gold though

Silver's a much better bet than gold. When the Internet gets shut down the idiots who thought cryptos would save them will be an heroing en masse.

Attached: YUKON CORNELIUS.jpg (2080x1608, 808K)

im poor af and dont have anything except village property of my family, only ever worked the shittiest, lowest paying jobs

So you are fairly rich for your country the

So you are fairly rich for your country then

no, im shit poor even for my country standards

Should I buy gold or start a garden first?

Trying to get a job so I can invest in gold, silver, bonds, and stocks

Lead, copper and kevlar good luck holding on to that gold.

Attached: 5rm b.jpg (4320x3240, 2.92M)

could somebody tell me why silver and not gold?

Go prospecting. Always find enough to pay for a 3 day camping trip. Now I just hoard the gold.

i got some digital gold

I think I've got forty ounces of silver.

garden
gold's only for excess you have no other use for.

why does Jow Forums come here everyday posting this bs about gold...get the fuck out you piece of shit conman

Same here, too poor to stack gold. Did manage to get a 10 gram bar once.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-09-10-15h19m01s647.png (640x480, 328K)

About to buy an ounce :’)

barbarous relic pilled

(((they))) didnt like the message either so they killed Jesus

Attached: 20190131_193032.jpg (2553x2065, 1.53M)

I'm all in on osmium.

What the fuck is Gold and Silver? I live in a totaltarian communist state. I made a system where the laundry could be done the same way each time and the police were called because it's property crime in Australia.

they kill jesus out of fear ...you on the hand is just a piece of shit con man trying to steal from people to enhance your life

the average silver to gold ratio has been about 56 to 1 right now it is 90 to 1 so for historical value silver should be around $24ish so there is upside in silver when silver gets to around 35to1 swap silver for gold

I see you are also a man of unusual taste.
Aren't they just lovely?!

Attached: 5rm f.jpg (4320x3240, 2.82M)

>Thinks shekels will save him

Learn to farm, learn to hunt and forage and save heirloom seeds

Attached: Degenerate.png (258x330, 100K)

tell me rabbi, what am i selling? does silver really repel and offend evil spirits?

If gold is so valuable, why are they trading it to you for pieces of paper?

mines not as pretty but am happy to give it a home

Attached: fuck banks.jpg (2493x1481, 685K)

Okay, so are you saying that silver is overvalued or gold is?

I would save some, but it won't be worth anything during crisis and you can't use it now, while the government might just confiscate it for no good reason.

See Only naturals will be worth anything.

Metals might again be of value in a post-collapse society, but they won't save you from the deluge, they're part of it.

Did you blow out your single brain cell writing this post?

Attached: 90300861-59D5-4EC0-9CB2-FAF5BCA1E244.jpg (600x447, 140K)

Who here has the oldest silver and gold coins? I have many Roman and Greek silver and gold coins. I also have the USA's largest collection of punchmarked silver drachmas.

you are not fukken selling you piece of shit...you are buying...buying people souls you parasite...STOP BUYING SOUL ON THE PROMISE OF HOPE AND WISHES

rare coins are dumb

Silver should be 1/1th as valuable as gold and silver is very undervalued now.

Earlier this year a whistle blower admitted that JP Morgan has been suppressing the price of silver for 20 years.

>I'm a technical artist
Jews get out

On the contrary coin collecting is one of the world's oldest hobbies. Alexander the Great was a coin collector.

The government takes your gold during a Great Depression. You’re an idiot if you don’t know this.

ALL PRECIOUS METALS ARE DUMB...

1/15th

What's got you so irritated today poorfag?

What’s the dividend?

(((gold)))

Attached: 1361029014764243776.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Hey want this gold? it's more valuable than money.

Give me money for this gold.

Have you calculated the amount of stock you'd have to buy and park to gain a decent enough dividend to live off of?

You'd need millions of dollars in stock. At that point good corn or bean land would be a much better investment.

All these mad money-grubbing jews at once

Attached: tumblr_m3q1wlnYVg1ru9gm9o1_1280.jpg (800x800, 178K)

silver is undervalued just take the gold price and divide it by the silver price to get the gold to silver ratio when the US first started it was 15 to 1 so 15 ounces of silver for every 1 ounce of gold

this RIGHT HER

ok schizo poster

same. British hancrafted silver is beautiful!

Not just when the US started. You can go back two thousand years and that 1/15 ratio held.

That's why you buy bags of US silver dimes. Easier to spend than bars too if SHTF.

Where do you buy your gold, off a bum in the streets?

Attached: 7B99522A-D4F8-4EC4-B212-ECE567EE2701.jpg (1334x750, 190K)

nigger detecter

>b-but buy cryptos, muh magic beans are the real money!

Why would you tell the government you have gold?

cope harder

grug think shiny rock not good investment. grug not eat shiny rock or make club from shiny rock. grug want long nose tribe go away

selling souls for coins is a disgusting way to make a living...

this piece of shit faggot is bold enough to post the information to sell you soul

Attached: kosher flag.jpg (600x540, 52K)

speak english nigger

you are batshit crazy. its more like i give my soul to my boss in exchange for bullshit paper. i take my extra paper and send it to someone for real money

What? That makes no sense. Doing laundry is a property crime?

go to your local gold/silver shop pay cash why get tracked by some company plus i've found the premiums to be lower at local shops

You are wrong, DeShawn.

Yeah, I sure am coping hard with my gold rounds, sterling silver british wine cups, hand carved sterling silver sugar bowls, silver bars, silver rounds, copper rounds, untreated rubies, sapphires, and lightning opals while you clench onto infinite fiat paper made by laughing jews while tue chinese buy a fuck ton of gold rn kek

lel
>tomorrow, i will carve a sugar bowl

1/1 silver to gold makes no sense. You probably bought a bunch of silver at its peak and are hoping it makes "new highs". Won't happen. But it will keep the same purchasing power in ten years time. Silver won't go any higher than $25 in the next decade.

why are you making this about you faggot soul seller...im talking about all the people you use (sell soul) for a tiny piece of paper

you only wish you had that talent, mexican man

Attached: Its+kinda+like+using+smug+anime+face+in+an+argument+_aed6230e9bc09052fc614c23aa51f630.jpg (500x281, 43K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: goldvsmarket.png (1157x575, 59K)

If it's done in a manner than renders a nigger inadequate then yes, it's absolutely property crime. It's not the configuration of the property that is the criteria, it's that the nigger can't work it out. If the nigger can't work it out then it's property crime in Australia. That's what communism is, it's where the nigger has an equal say as you. If the nigger says "remove that person" then it's valid no matter what. This is the way the majority of people live.

>not using pottery skillz for a bowl
ok
I bet you don't even know how to kiln it, sliverstein.

No legend means whoever made this is a retard. Though I am inferring that the gold line is gold and the silver line is silver

b-but muh shitcoins

>Man not know grugposting
Grug think is warmer weather now

needs to go back further to 2007-08

>One of the most secure investments in the world has a relatively low return

Are you retarded?

Should start on Jan 1, 2000.

Bullets will be my currency when SHTF. No one is going to think gold is worthwhile if you're starving, or helpless.

Raiders will be dealt with by members of the community. You won't make it out of the city, cuck.

Nobody is going to buy your bullets. They're going to think that they're probably duds because you're a distrustful asshole who has nothing better to do than stroke your gun.

That's how everybody knows you're a nigger.

Da fuq? No one is going to go, "Yeah, I really need this gold when I'm starving."
Nah, they're going to barter. Bullets will be actual currency. Everything else will be either food, gas, or sex.

Have you ever shot a gun in your life? You're not fooling them now and you won't be fooling them then.

40/40. You? I'm just telling it like it is. Gold is valuable NOW. Gold will be valuable AFTER. But during SHTF? No one is going to even think about it. Bullets, food, gas, or sex. That's all they're going to go for. You trade in those or you don't trade.

Got 200 ounces of silver, but only one ounce of gold.

Jokes on Jew, I don't have any shekels to even worry about losing.

>temporary SHTF
>goldbugs crawl out of woodworks starving
>sell canned food for insane markups for "useless" fiat and shiny coins
>gov crushes raiders and resumes control
>now im fucking rich and buying out the goldbug crack shacks and making bank

When SHTF in Argentia gold became the de-facto currency.

You're a shill sent to dissuade people from buying precious metals. You even use the same stupid hackneyed responses every time. I think you're a bot.

Gas is going to be meaningless. If you're prepping then you're running your shit on bunker oil, and you just said you're not armed. Do you need me to baby spoon you on how to use bunker oil instead of a gun?

Do you work for JP Morgan on their scam to suppress the price of silver? I think you do.

Where do you source your silver? VAT is crazy expensive on silver. All the people that I know, who stack in Europe, buy gold, VAT free.

>Gas is going to be meaningless.
Imagine posting this with a straight face.

Yeah, this. That's a good idea.
Nah, you goldbugs are doing good! Keep getting dat gold. I'll be over here stocking up on shit you want to buy.

There's no VAT on silver in the US. VAT is for huge faggots like Brits.

Imagine knowing somebody with a refinery.

>and you just said you're not armed.
Wait, did you just fucking imagine a conversation that didn't happen?

Learn some opsec.

you autistic, maam?