GERMANY: NIGGER RAPES 9 YEAR OLD GIRL

>Dessau-Roßlau (Saxony-Anhalt) - A police helicopter circled Pentecost Sunday over Roßlau. The crew assisted their colleagues on the ground in the search for a suspected child molester, who was on the run with the bike!

>The suspicion: The man is said to have abused a girl (9) on the grounds of the former Russian barracks on Lukoer Strasse.

>The investigators were successful! Shortly after 1 pm they were able to put the suspect on the street. "The man from Niger was temporarily arrested," confirms police spokeswoman Doreen Wendland BILD.

>On Twitter, a user posted a photo showing the moment of arrest. Compared with BILD police confirmed that it is the arrest of the fugitive.

twitter.com/user_FreeWorld/status/1137747906461622278

>After the investigators had evaluated all traces by Monday noon and heard the minor victim in the presence of the parents, the public prosecutor's office Dessau decided on Monday: warrants are requested against the man!

>Prosecutor Frank Pieper confirms: "It has been issued arrest warrant on suspicion of serious sexual abuse. The suspect has been remanded to custody. "

>In Roßlau, the sexual crime had caused a great deal of commotion in the city and on the Internet. So it came to a spontaneous demo. About 100 people followed the call. The participants of the predominantly right scene chanted the slogan "death penalty for child molesters."

Article: bild.de/regional/sachsen-anhalt/sachsen-anhalt-news/sexualverbrechen-maedchen-9-in-dessau-missbraucht-mann-27-verhaftet-62533644.bild.html

Attached: germany 9 year old girl raped 2019 june.jpg (621x1280, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/sachsen-anhalt/dessau/dessau-rosslau/haftbefehl-nach-sexuellem-missbrauch-eines-maedchens-in-rosslau-100.html
mz-web.de/dessau-rosslau/uebergriff-in-rosslau-neunjaehrige-sexuell-missbraucht---haftbefehl-gegen-27-jaehrigen-32677356
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want off this ride

That’s a big 9 year old

just checked the news. they didn't mention he was a nigger for some reason

Attached: 1555572201045.png (970x970, 368K)

That is the nigger getting arrested.

>predominantly right scene chanted...
Nigger rapes. Press make it political. Muh fucking diversity

>A man is said to have sexually abused a girl on Pentecost Sunday in Roßlau. The 27-year-old suspect could be asked by witnesses shortly after the crime. Arrest warrant was issued against the man from Niger.

mdr.de/sachsen-anhalt/dessau/dessau-rosslau/haftbefehl-nach-sexuellem-missbrauch-eines-maedchens-in-rosslau-100.html

Germans do this too

i think this is good for us, being portrayed as rapefugees vs the right is a hill i'll die on

Cuck

I hear that’s a good thing.

>Refugee was registered in the district of Wittenberg and had a toleration status
>The suspect from the Niger should fall after MZ information in the area of responsibility of the foreigners authority of the district of Wittenberg. What the man in Roßlau wanted is open.

mz-web.de/dessau-rosslau/uebergriff-in-rosslau-neunjaehrige-sexuell-missbraucht---haftbefehl-gegen-27-jaehrigen-32677356

Another article stating he was a refugee from Niger.

Newfag

Probably a commie German.

Attached: 170706200026-nicklas-t.jpg (1600x1200, 222K)

Hitler 2 when

Yeah, but that one word, "right"... this is enough for a lot of fence sitters to stay on the diversity farm. Simply because people are terrified of being called racist.

for you

I bet she enjoyed it

Attached: 1413167230537.jpg (500x377, 24K)

He is German you nazi

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Let the Right fight for a cause then. And fighting against Rape of your Women is more than enough to make the left question their beliefs.

of course a nigger does this

Nayzeees y u no wen???

Dont get me wrong i am for protesting. My original comment was about the press politicizing this. (((They))) know that one word stopped another thousand people taking to the streets.

Ummm is he gonna be ok?

Don't be absurd, there are no Germans in Germany, only "New Germans"

Today Merkel paused in her work and smiled for some reason even she was unaware of.

why aren't there any rogue cops who let those childmolesters dissappear? These cops are on the frontline, see the resulsts firsthand, why does nobody of them snap? Your retirement will be worthless if the country you live in turns to shit. Death penalty now or soon vigilantes will deliver justice themselve, just imagine beeing parent of that child.

Im starting a race war
i had enough of the degenerate stupid fucking disgusting niggers

Attached: 1556693881421.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

yeah he'll just get another 1500 eurobucks added to his monthly allowance for his pain and suffering

Not me. Arm yourself to the full extent of your local laws. If you are sending shooters to the Olympics, you can get guns.
>join a range club
>take up hunting
>create legitimate need for a firearm

Attached: and then one day for no reason at all 2.png (1021x768, 825K)

You won't do shit, nigger

>"death penalty for child molesters."
I think the poos unironically made this an option, if the victim is less than 12 years old

i know

He can just claim he doesn't understand German and he'll be set free.

Send all blacks/muslims to death camps.

This is sad. Not only is it race but very well religious dogma. This was preventable and you just created a shit-ton of "nazi's" from this happening. If I was the father I could kill a race off the map. My anger would know no bounds.

Oh god shut the fuck up. Stop using the N word.

This desu.. germans are perverts

Won’t be surprised if the nigger learned it from German culture

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

The absolute state of parenting in 2019.

You never hear turks raping or commiting terrorism. The worst things turks do is to bully autistic germans in the 6th grade.
The real enemies are arabs and blacks. We must ally. That could have been my daughter as well.

Worthless.

He’s nothing.

Nice try you t*Rkish dog but you are on the top of the crime lists everywhere as well