What Happened to the Catholic Church?

What caused them to go downhill?
When did this all begin?
Is there any hope for it in the future?

As long as Pope Francis leads them, I will consider them an evil organization.

Attached: church3.jpg (620x310, 108K)

WW2 happened. Vatican 2 was a direct result of WW2.

But the Catholics are right on things Protestants have forgotten?
The Virgin Mary should be venerated, even Martin Luther believed this.
I don't intend this to be a Catholic Hate Thread, I'm just confused and concerned.

That was supposed to be a period, not a question mark.

>What caused them to go downhill?
Heresy.

>When did this all begin?
1054 AD

>Is there any hope for it in the future?
No.

What exactly do you think happened? If the Vatican changed after WW2, then who is responsible?

Doesn't appeal to young people. I went to Catholic schools my entire life. After I left I was glad I never had to sit through another horribly boring mass ever again.

It's a shame really. I should be an ideal Catholic and still identify as a Catholic.

The Church has never made an effort to modernize and appeal to the newer generations.

Jewish quetching. German guilt.

Youtube "Traditional Catholic" and watch a bunch of videos.

>Appeal to the newer generations
Isn't that kind of a horrible idea? When churches try to appeal to young people and new audiences, they often trim down or revise their own beliefs.
I mean look at what the average young person believes in(politically, socially, etc). I think if any church tries to cater to them, it will become utterly degenerate.

Attached: GayPeopleSuckDick.png (539x528, 33K)

>The church has never made an effort to modernize.
What is the the second Vatican Council?

The church modernizing was the worst thing that could happen to it. They had Latin Mass for 900 years since the Schism and lose everything in 50 after they localized all the churches.

>The Church has never made an effort to modernize and appeal to the newer generations
Except it literally did and as a result everyone stopped giving a shit.

Christianity, being an offshoot of Judaism, was flawed from the beginning

Turns out theres one latin mass still going in my city. Starter going myself. Its amazing how different it is from the modern catholic mass. Like the whole thing is sung. I went to a catholic school myself and didnt learn any of this stuff

Stay mad that people want none of your heretical bullshit, Catholics.

Attached: 1558985753131.jpg (663x1024, 131K)

They made queers into priests and had ‘em go buttfuck little boys for 50+ years. Devilish shit.

This happened and the Roman church went down hill from there with their heresies like the filiqoue and papal supremacy.

Basically the bishop of Rome for some reason felt that they were superior to the other 4 patriarchates and demanded that they suck the bishop of Rome's cock, when they refused it created anomosity towards the Roman patriarchate, so in 1054 AD the Roman church split from orthodoxy so they can continue practicing their heretical bullshit and claim to be apostolic when they have fallen so far from it, creating the Protestant movement and destroying apostolic christianity in the western world.

Attached: image_processing20190428-13258-yc5pj6.jpg (640x480, 53K)

jews

>Like the whole thing is sung
sometimes it is silent and you kneel through it
>I went to a catholic school myself and didnt learn any of this stuff
catholic schools are bullshit

They were never uphill.
When it started because Rome wanted monotheism based on Mirtha/Sol Invictus so they took Jesus' message and used it to portray him as the Son of the Sun God, which was based in satanist ideologies.
I think so, but they need to purge the satanists, pedos, marxists (like Pope Francis), and become a TRUE Church for the faithful not a power hungry and greedy institution to control the masses for the elites.

That being said, most Catholics I know are good people and Catholicism has certainly helped Europe and the West.

50 years? Gays were priests since virtually the beginning of the Church. It was a place for a family to send a child who wasn't going to marry, and avoid the shame of their exploits in the public eye. Monastic orders had very rigid schedules, and rules that two priests should not be alone together for this very reason.

/thread

Infiltration by freemasons and homosexuals. "The only way to destroy the church is to destroy it from the inside"

>gays were priests from the beginning

You are insane

This, even Wikipedia admits it

Faggot killed himself after he realized what he did.

The Reformation
No.

no, he's absolutely right, you have to consider the fall of cannon as a part of a larger change in society, that of greater political representation for all social classes
who do you think was inhabiting the cultural higher end of society those days? it was faggots, because in order to be a man of use to a state back then, you had to serve in the army for a number of years to hold the lowest political office
christianity was parsed and codified by semi-literate jewish preachers, with obvious intent to bridge judaist narrative, then it was "mantained" and poorly translated by urbanite nu-christian faggots, city dwelling degenerates and crypto jews basically

Not insane at all. Priesthood was basically a prison sentence for gays, and one where a homosexual could potentially lead a moral and productive life. The alternative was likely death if you were caught in the act of sodomy in many places in Europe, so a lot of them were fine taking the priest path. If you read some history on the Church, you'll find occasional reforms aimed at dealing with this. Monasteries used to have common sleeping quarters, which changed to cell-like quarters after a couple scandals. And, again, rules that priests must travel in groups of 3 or more - which is a rule to this very day. Quite a few rules like this that exist today, which are aimed specifically around tackling homosexual behavior.

And I said "virtually the beginning". The early church, which was illegal under Roman rule for quite some time, probably didn't have that issue. It's when Rome took over the church, and adopted it as the State religion where you probably had them come in. The society of scholarly men at this point, who became Christian Priests, had a lot of homosexuals among them.

There are reasonable historical estimates of perhaps 50+% of Medieval priests being homosexual in certain locations, and less in others. Dig around if it interests you.

Only hardline religious fundamentalism can bring the church back.
But the church has been weaken from within. It is now a clear t everyone that Catholics do not believe. So why should any else respect their beliefs.

Your thinking of monks. Not priests.

It was founded by Jews and then it continued to be a societal cancer for 2000 years.

There was always money in the church. That wasn’t the problem. It was when the church didn’t enforce its own rules on itself and others.

Inflitration by masons started in the late 1800s

They abandoned the Latin Mass, preaching about sin, and Tradition. They embraced the heresy of Modernism

Attached: 1551318724620.jpg (947x1200, 240K)

satan
~33 AD
Absolutely (see the Revelation of St. John)

There were homosexuals in the upper priest class as well, and more than one blamed "sodomites" in clergy for new laws surrounding church-wide prohibitions on holy men of all stripes having wives. That was in the 11th Century. I presume that the homosexual priests either didn't like the fact that they could be spotted so easily by being without a wife, or that their associates got to have fun when they couldn't.

>caring about the Saturnian death cult
yikes

Attached: saturn2.jpg (760x562, 165K)

Who knows

Attached: 185856805-24947030-67c2-4723-b9a1-283b69b8e01d.jpg (840x660, 168K)

Masonry was created by Catholics to subvert the Anglican Church

Vatican II. Jorge Bergoglio is the epitome of Vatican II and it's modernist heresies.

It was subverted and destroyed within like the Roman Empire, morality and respect for the Church is at an all time low. The Irony is that that greatest threat to the Jewish people has now become a loyal and powerful asset in further destroying Europe.

The fact that the only gentiles who realize this are probably already on Jow Forums is telling in how thorough our victory over our greatest enemy has been.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.png (378x331, 51K)

Catholicism lost it's control over public life. As a result it conforms to secular public morality.

Whoops! wrong pic....

Attached: 1559730308762.png (800x600, 637K)

Integrism or something like it is virtually impossible to coordinate because a precept of the Church is that the Pope is in control. So we can't start "our own" Catholic Church, and if we could we would fundamentally be undermining the current Church in such a way as we would be better off calling it something entirely different.

user, it's basically a Satanic cult. I was raised Catholic and, hoo-boy, no thanks. Complete inversion of almost everything Jesus preached.

Attached: 32513134.jpg (517x340, 85K)

Nice try Jidf, but it was actually the bankers that ruined Rome

When you post stuff like this do you actually believe someone is going to screenshot it and go "SEE?! ITS THE WORK OF SHILLS!" Or do you just screenshot your own posts and do it?

"Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven."
Matthew 23:9
This verse is what ultimately did it for me, no matter how convincing E. Michael Jones is about going to church. Sadly there are no Greek Orthodox churches in America afaik

>newfagging this hard

L U R K M O A R
U
R
K

M
O
A
R

I'm calling out an obvious shill and your only response is to screech. Fuck off kike. He'll screenshot his own posts and then spam them in other Christkike/pagan threads as "proof" that pagans are "shills", when in fact he is the one who is shilling. It's an old tactic.

>doesn't even realize why he's being called a newfag
lmao. Der ewige summerfag

Based Matthew.
>Sadly there are no Greek Orthodox churches in America afaik
Sure there are! There're at least 3 in my tiny state alone.

THE CLERGY IS HOMOSEXUAL