Gab has been tipped off about multiple attack articles from various propaganda outlets coming soon

Gab has been tipped off about multiple attack articles from various propaganda outlets coming soon.
Do any of you anons see a solution to this? Imagine if Walmart started running smear campaigns against local mom and pop businesses. They would never get away with it. This is no different, if not significantly worse

Attached: 41EF7828-69F1-4981-B1C0-80A04FE155EE.jpg (1242x787, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vxEimC3HME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After that Jow Forums is next. They're going all out before 2020

Attached: 1549850513055.jpg (1166x612, 102K)

fuck gab...and fuck you for posting this bs on Jow Forums...and fuck the jews and the eu

You dont say??

Attached: 60CCA64A-C599-404A-B592-C543E5F6CEA4.jpg (928x1024, 163K)

Gab is doing alot of good against our propaganda problem

And after Jow Forums it’s concentration camps

>let's nuke our captive audience of retards
this board doesn't even serve ads. think about that. are you paying the bills? i'm not.

i signed up for it the other day and saw some random feed of crazy cracker nonsense replys to clickbait articles. I dont get the concept.

Thanks for this thread, reminds me to delete that account.

Word in decline: Church, duties, GM, radio

fuck you... unless that trash site get better at chaotic evil it need to be dox

I hope they do a hitpiece on Jow Forums, we’d get to convert more sheep to the light

This

It's desperation. They already fucked their 2020 run by acting like children.

>Jow Forums is next
Good. Let them open Pandora's box.

t. jew

based goldberg data poster

nobody uses gab

only purpose gab has had is being used as an example as to why the internet should be censored

it was most likely a false flag from the start

Like all social media, they're all honey pots

I've checked out gab and voat lately and it's basically the same echo chamber of dissidents. Might as well just come here.

The media doesn't want to direct people to Jow Forums. Anyone who comes here ends up red pilled because truth and common sense spread naturally on forums of free expression. The last thing the propagandists want is to let people know a place like Jow Forums exists.

It needs a redesign. It's not very intuitive at all.

>After that Jow Forums is next.

This would be sad, and hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vxEimC3HME