Nonwhite america

How are you coming to terms this is the future of america? Most of Jow Forums considers the 56% meme to be a joke, but it is the reality

Attached: 1558801836239.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4mDL9A7lYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About time,wh*te oppressors will get a taste of their own medicine.

Attached: C65J0V2XAAElsQ6.jpg (1200x653, 131K)

I honestly hope white Americans exterminate all those opportunist traitor sell outs.

We are the Jewnited States of Weimerica afterall.

Attached: 4944EAAB-ECC1-49EE-B11C-8D9B4614525E.gif (889x719, 1.94M)

I just hope I live long enough to see the reactions of the people that wanted it to happen when it all goes to shit and they realize they fucked themselves.

I see that way ,but other whites tell me I am delusional

>How are you coming to terms this is the future of america?

Wh*te "men" are fucking seething; mainly because they've lost control of societal narratives and get called out for being toxic about it.

White women arent attracted to white boys due to excessive whining and toxicity and have settled for either having pets or racing mixing to create the Light Skinned Master Race.

Its over.

Attached: light_skinned_master_race_stay_mad.jpg (750x422, 49K)

>t. Judas.

Based and redpilled

Attached: D27AE2CA-2375-4739-9FA5-0EF4FDC3888C.gif (320x180, 1.68M)

you can blame nigs, spics or anyone but the reality is that rich whites are killing the race with the unmeasurable greed for money. young educated whites can barely afford a car or a home, cant afford to have a big family, get rejected from workplaces so the boss can save 1k$ by hiring some shitskin from the other side of the world.

Whites will end the whites for $$

Texans are the biggest copeposters on the planet.

Attached: B34D6480-DDA4-4B8B-8E76-1F3E5A799747.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

It’ll self correct. Whites are already becoming more and more insular as time goes on.

When Bush Jr took power in 2000, thats when we became a beaner, chink, and poo cunt

Demographics of US:

1950: 90% White
1990: 85% White
2019: 40% White

100 million Latinos
60 million Africans (includes Haitians/Jamaicans)
30 million Asians
20 million Multiracial
10 million Middle Easterners
10 million Jews
1 million Gypsies

= 230 million in US

for zoomers it's more like the 26%

Me on the right

Agreed

millennials aren't blameless in this though. the hedonistic millennial isn't just a meme. a lot of parents would have been prepared to help young(!) families get started but obviously no one wants to assists overgrown adult children who want to "find themselves" up until middle age.

War and disease can depopulate large territories in an extremely short period of time. It's simply a matter of convincing other white people to stop being pussies before time runs out. We need to be allowed to fight it out in all out war and not this gay rigged voting shit.

Attached: 1547921165048.jpg (1997x1356, 854K)

I'm vacationing in Texas right now and it's really sad, all these Texans have their Texas flags everywhere MAGA bumper stickers everywhere and none of them even realize that beaners have already entirely colonized the state. They vote Republican and every Republican from Reagan to Trump have just made immigration worse and worse. It's really sad.

because companies owned by the rich are pushing the "look rich or you are a loser bitch faggot" meme, you go online all you see is that logan paul got a lamborghini, kylie jenner is a billionare and random nigger rapper with 1 hit song is buying 3 diamond rolexes. the young generations is growing up watching how perfect everyone lifes is and being pushed into a mindless consumer throwing out money for every shiny shit

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2038x1154, 657K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (549x496, 72K)

Attached: imm.jpg (1513x865, 379K)

both you and i know it will never happen. if any sort of armed conflict breaks out it will be white men fighting other white men to protect the lives of shitskins again.

>the rich

Attached: jew_priv.jpg (778x1000, 161K)

You really need help man. This obsession is really getting to Buffalo Bill levels of creepy.

>logan paul got a lamborghini

Attached: paul.jpg (591x216, 29K)

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1021x1279, 405K)

But you guys are so cool and diverse. And we have to become like you, or we're racist bigots.

>says the paid kike shill hiding behind a meme flag
You better hope so and not the other 109 times in history where jews got banned and massacred

Attached: 7g6qCY.jpg (705x811, 134K)

"america" is a funny way to spell "entire world"

Attached: 1559756107486.jpg (480x480, 42K)

your white boss will fuck you over for $$ just as the jewish. Greed knows no race

most boomer fathers have told their sons to stop fucking around with tedious shit and get an early start in life with a practical job, a house and a family. most boomer mothers told their daughters to marry and have kids young. it's millennials who chose to emulate niggers and fad of the day celebs.

How do these shits from the top of your pic plan to replace anyone if they're obvious dog moms?

cringe
Jews currently control all your institutions

This.

Texas in reality is just red california, the true good states are the northern ones where whites are still a big time majority, the deep south atleast has whites as the dominant culture too, they dont bent over and get fucked in the ass despite having tons of niggers there

Attached: 6781c494bfd7f8a34d7bee6cd1655307.png (704x397, 251K)

I'll crack open a cold one in my fully stocked cabin and laugh at boomers seething and reeee'ing over America's spontaneous dissolution while being oblivious to the fact that they allowed it.

yeah yeah i'm a kike for stating the obvious. ever seen a pattern to wars fought since the 17th century? it's always white men killing each other tl liberate some other race

Pic - What parent would do this?
>mad at myself for responding to this so sage.

Attached: 1559753352374.jpg (560x572, 56K)

The US is a continental nation. What's Europe's white percentage when you include the Middle East and northern Africa?

you are not wrong, but it would be the zog military who would most likely intervene, which dont kid yourself is made up of mostly spics and nogs these days

you would be more correct if talking about Europe, not the US

Attached: 1558802178470.jpg (528x660, 78K)

I am not to concerned about it. By 2040 we will probably be 90%+ again as we are the only ones willing to stick around after the collapse. Think about it, most niggers die in the first 3 months because they have no survival skills relevant to North America. The spics will gtfo and go home because a bunch of crazy gringos are capping everyone and its better on the family farm and the Chinks will probably fuck off too. We also have all the cucked whites die off too.

Also the rest of the world goes down with us!

So yeah 117 million white America here we come.

>because companies owned by the rich are pushing the "look rich or you are a loser bitch faggot" meme, you go online all you see is that logan paul got a lamborghini, kylie jenner is a billionare and random nigger rapper with 1 hit song is buying 3 diamond rolexes. the young generations is growing up watching how perfect everyone lifes is and being pushed into a mindless consumer throwing out money for every shiny shit

Yeah, it's filtering out the morons

Let the chimp out at college graduation as they hoot and holler about spending $100k on a meme degree. Let the roasties spend their meager checks at Sephora and on vacations to take instagram selfies on.

Let the white man continue to quietly build wealth as he always has.

The problem now is that most millionaires are boomers who still think it's 1975 and that they need to push lib shit like abortion. Look at the guy who just got his donations given back of University of Alabama.

Who will be the big millionaire donors in 50 years? Not Tyrons, not the hardworking single mom, it's gonna be a Gen Z zoomer with no patience for libshit.

the Middle East is in Asia and Africa is in Africa

>Including the middle east and north africa

Neither of those places are in Europe retard

Isnt that from that based Pinochet Song Videoclip ?
“Mi General“ or sumthing .. ? Saw the gif and heard it in my mind, so im pretty sure. Such based was that song. Same tier as “Start up the Rotors“. Fuckn based.

housing costs so much that you young freshly working people cant afford them. In 2008 you could get a good budget car for 7k now you gotta shell out 14k for a fucking yaris. how do you afford to have kids when you are young? every children shit is overpriced as fuck. Only thing that can justify these price raises is greed, nothing else

Educated whites are getting sucked dry financially while nonworking gypsies with 15 children get drowned in welfare.

>amerimutt education

Attached: 1554531561674.png (1000x1000, 101K)

This wont work next election because there is a concentrated effort to entice liberals to move to reds states to turn them from purple to blue over the years. They frame this type of demographic warfare narrative as "Are you tired of paying high rents in Cali, DC and New York? "Move to a lower cost of living area in the south"

Just look at what happened to Virginia. South Carolina is next.

Then to war, we go.

Gigacope

yeah they will totally go home if there's a collapse, there's so much to loot in a barren third world country unlike a collapsing first world nation

I'm either winning the lottery and living as a millionaire vagabond or committing suicide.

you are simply dumb

do you really think the sons of the rich today will choose a white educated man for 100k or a dumb nig for 80k salary for workforce in their heirloom companies? abortion has literally nothing to do with this topic

>frogposter
opinion trashed

See that island in the PNW? That's the farmers (who almost always identify as republican) here hiring illegals.
>"b..b..but they're cheaper!" Murica!

like i said, a lot of parents were willing to pitch in for housing for young families, but not young neets who want to play vidya all day or thots who want a place to ride a cock carousel from

You will probably have an army of 20 million+ angry white guys with state of the art infantry equipment who are trying to take the country back. So yeah I think most will fuck off. Will they rape and pillage the liberal cities, yes. Stay here and fight the grass root right for land they don't give af about, no. Also how do you think I thought the cucks will die? Tortured and killed by their pets of course.

why do you hate the frog, mutt

Attached: 1560007407331.jpg (806x991, 76K)

>"america" is a funny way to spell "entire world"

Czech Republic isn't accepting a single muslim or african """"refugee""""". Still a very safe place to go to avoid the white genocide they're enacting in all 1st world countries.

I bestow upon you the retard award fellow mutt.
>you're special so Great Job!

If you work in a good job with a col degree you get like 250k a month. A small flat costs 19 MILLION. A car costs 6 million. How do you expect an avarge family to pitch in that much?

i bought a jap liter bike and ride extremely aggressive. so i imagine ill just be turned into paste soon enough.

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 1.93M)

Look at Colorado for fucks sake. It went from being ground zero for hardcore libertarians to being diet California in less than 10 years.

The problem with this is that its damned hard to catch though. This isnt as obvious as a bunch of niggers with money moving into a gated community in the south (This is happening already) these white liberals will just move in, keep quiet in their 350k house and vote accordingly. Remember a lot of this liberal new money have tech jobs where they can work from home so they don't really interact with the community as much.

these are people who scalp teenagers for a joint. they will roll over the soft anxiety-ridden white men of today like a tidal wave.

Attached: 1559650323640.png (1748x2310, 340K)

looks like I am already a minority

Attached: 1560083810626m.jpg (879x1024, 146K)

generational wealth

look at all these white girls though, so classy

Attached: 1556807668825.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Oh how stupid you are. You forget we aren't all the useless cucks in the cities. I know many hispanics and most are just as fat and as weak as those cucky whites. I will take a 40 something yr old former combat infantry vet that can operate in the field over a cholo gang banger who is only comfortable in the cities.

that's a good thing, you're a commie after all

I’m going to have a pig farm to eat the bodies of people i kill. People like you.

you gonna get killed by a gypsy aswell?

I am part of that tech community actually, so I am well aware. I chose to homestead instead. A war is brewing and its close to coming to a head.

Somebody should put a thought bubble above that guy that says "thots" or something.

if you only knew

This! It’s also white men arresting white men for not following shitskin laws.

everyone is a hero in minecraft. could you actually kill a man? stare him down and pull the trigger? what about a 13 yo boy? who will shoot you the moment you turn around. how about a 9 yo, a woman, a pregnant woman? shitskins will easily mow down all of the above without a second thought.

We don’t have gypses. There are Jews, spics, and niggers though.

Cmon atleast put some effort into it, mention the fact that olive skinned moored people inhabit the Mediterranean or something, this is GIGA faggot cope right here

Attached: 4mn0udtift8z.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Yep, the first time is hard, but its easy after that.

Is it this real? also jesus fucking christ look at Hawaii in 2037

Attached: 1522429913852.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Easy. Think of them doing it to you or your wife, or your child, or your brother, or your sister...

i like the idea of browning america, they will feel the suffering that my country has to live with AND THATS A GOOD THING
America is for everyone

This makes perfect sense though. USA has no core cultural values, territorial affiliation or core ethnicity. It's only core philosophy is profit.

>Me in the back
Include me in the screenshot

Those rich whites are Jews. They never gave a shit about Christian whites and we're always here to exploit them. Now they have brown idiots to exploit instead. This is the game.

L - R
would, wouldn't, would, wouldn't, FUCK YEAH WOULD, wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't, wouldn't

I guess Maine is where we'll make our last stand

I'm not
youtube.com/watch?v=s4mDL9A7lYU

Attached: 45245.jpg (498x509, 45K)

China is the pinnacle of currency worship but somehow they aren't being overrun by niggers. I don't buy it.

they dont have jews

Farmers who hire illegal immigrant workers should have their lands confiscated.

China is poor as shit. They have a lower GDP per capita than Ukraine

>do you really think the sons of the rich today will choose a white educated man for 100k or a dumb nig for 80k salary for workforce in their heirloom companies?

Why pay someone $80K salary to be a lazy, useless jagoff? No, I'm seriously asking. I see it in corporate America all the time: companies hire lazy niggers that are barely above functionally retarded level, and have no idea how to do the job they were hired for. They have to hire several of these shitskins (and women, who do little more than socialize all day long) in order to equal one white man. Why flush money down the toilet? Seems like a failing business strategy.

Detroit.

it's alot worse. White non-hispanics are: arabs, poos, north african, gypsies, uzbeks etc...

Bush destroyed the demographics of this country

we have over 50 million of them

That spic girl isn't even pretending.
Joder America !