Where were you

when you learned about the ammunition loophole?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-10 13-21-51.png (1089x883, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIeyH6RNYkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>berg
WHY!?

>ammunition loophole
Explain

What loophole is this?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

t. seamus

Attached: TruthAboutGunControl.png (1903x1203, 2.15M)

>literally who

>political parties?
>ammunition loophole?
wugg that?

Attached: 1553789795314.png (700x768, 737K)

I swear to god this asshole was jumping for joy the instant he heard his daughter caught a bullet because he has done nothing but stand on her corpse ever since.

>Ammunition loophole
9.18 niggawats?

>Ammo background checks
>Pay $30 everytime you want to buy ammo
Country is going down the shitter fast

What a coincidence, I don't like either of those groups.

I second this.

>the Berg act
holy shit it's happening guys

oy vey the goyim can buy 10 rounds of ammunition online without a federal background check buttfucking we need to fix this now!!!!!!11

On March 3, 2019, U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) and U.S. Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL-23) introduced commonsense, bicameral legislation to implement instant universal background checks for the sale of gun ammunition. The Ammunition Background Check Act will be known as “Jaime’s Law” in honor of Jaime Guttenberg.

Blumenthal, Wasserman Schultz, U.S. Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT), U.S. Representative Ted Deutch (FL-22) and other members of Congress were joined at a press conference in Washington, by Fred Guttenberg, Jaime’s father, as they announced the bill.

>controlled opposition and useful goyim
wow its fucking nothing

I agree we need to get rid of lead ammunition. The condor is dying because they keep getting lead poisoning from eating dead school kids.

Oh wow that's the biggest gay I've heard all week.
And because they put some dead highschoolers name on it it'll get passed.
Fuck these manipulative ass grabbers.

(((Blumenthal))) (((Wasserman Schultz))) (((Guttenberg)))
>yikes
It's getting harder to resist becoming a Jow Forumsfag by the day.

Attached: 20190518_001432.png (500x483, 143K)

>not knowing how to reload
OMEGALUL

Better get to it now Jow Forums

We need to close the gun grabber loophole. The one that goes around their necks.

Mr bones wild ride never ends

Based as fuck

Attached: 1556671603198.png (582x534, 337K)

Why is it always (((them)))? I barely have the energy to be upset about it anymore. It fucking kills me inside when Jow Forums is consistently proven right.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (534x338, 1.45M)

>Using twitch emotes

Back to your flossing, zoomer

WHAT? How can my people do that?
I ashamed to be a potato nigger now.... How did this happen, is it the Irish Mafia pushing this?

Attached: Megumeme of distress.png (933x720, 587K)

Because they are not lazy fucks like you, when they want something they go out and pull the strings while you circlejerk with your buddies on Jow Forums and in youtube comments

>now they're blatantly making shit up
Will sending these people hate mail get you on a watch list or party vanned? Asking for a friend of a second cousin of mt wife's son.

Attached: 1560008121192.jpg (723x356, 27K)

>loophole
literal propaganda. buying X is now an X loophole.
but this is how they're going to orient to tackle gun control. it's been talked about before that the most effective means isn't to make firearms illegal (yet), but to make it more and more expensive so fewer people get into it.

you must be jewish and offended by this or something. every single major proponent for gun control in the US govt has been jewish for the past 3 decades at least. im not even antisemetic, but there's something about the upper echelon of the jewish community here in the US that hates guns, doesn't care about the constitution. it's the same group of people who clamor for hate speech laws as well and decry any sort of immigration enforcement.
and if this is also (you), you need to stop being a retard.
when we're talking about people in these positions, by and large it's a network of people and that's how the real world works. harvard isn't outstanding because of its education, but because of the networking opportunities and doors the name opens up. that generally applies to ivy league.
MIT on the other hand isn't ivy league but is notoriously difficult. now check out the demographics of students, faculty, and alumni for each set of schools.

probably not by the feds but there's nothing stopping them from sending stuff to anti-hate organizations so they can dox you and be ready to ruin you if you get too uppity.

>now they're blatantly making shit up
>now
????????

Tater-tots...every time.

Guttenberg is a German surname

>now
Or at least, they're becoming more brazen with their bullshit.

Send it a single letter at a time

Attached: decorative-letters-1865606270-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 29K)

fuck it im going to go all out.
look at the heads of every major anti-hate group in the US. Every single one, except maybe SPLC now (due to recent events) is jewish. they ALL support limiting speech and controlling information.
ADL has sat in front of congress on multiple occasions in the past 3 years and said that social media is a great platform of policing people's wrongthink and should be used as such, compelled by law, even.
an user can literally just post a picture of reality and it is worse than any caricature you can conjure up. pic related

Attached: 20190409234456002_hd.jpg (575x390, 43K)

You missed one
>(((Deutch))) was born in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, the son of Jean (née Mindlin) and the late Bernard Deutch. His grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Belarus, Russia

Any way I can make them pay for the postage?

I'm not even a WN and it's getting cartoonish. Some of them look exactly like an A. Wyatt Mann drawing.
Pic related is who I see on TV every day at work.

Attached: Tom-Keene.jpg (200x200, 30K)

whenever they spam mail you some bullshit with a business reply envelope thing tape it to a box full of rocks and ship it

Yeah I'm totally sure he was more than ecstatic that his daughter was murdered
Are you really that retarded or just really buttmad?

>Guttenberg
Oy vey.

>who could be behind this post

A normally thinking human

baste

Attached: 1559006124318.jpg (864x976, 90K)

a lot of jews have german names. they also have made up names from when they adopted new names upon moving to the US in the 20th century.
what is your point? this guy may not be jewish and i don't care, he's someone who doesn't honor the constitution and is blatantly lying about his intentions.
look at his twitter feed, the dude is on twitter all day retweeting nonsense and lies to get his way.
i'd bet $1000 bucks he considers himself jewish, whether he practices the faith or not.
yeah.

>yeah
forgot pic related.
if i had the feinsteinexcited.gif on this computer i'd post that too.

Attached: schumer.jpg (474x248, 13K)

gun control advocates and traitorous journalists need to start swinging from lamp posts.

>feinsteinexcited.gif
searched literally that in google
was not disappointed

Attached: giphy.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

everytime I look at this gif I imagine the noise as some excited screeching that a goblin would make

hello user. im autistic about what i do and dont search in google.
because google is ebil
im already on another computer browsing in a private browser on a throwaway OS but the IP is still tied to my actual google account right now so yeah
>posts onto Jow Forums with this post
>fills out google captcha
>clicks "Post"

But user, that would be illegal. We’re all law abiding tax payers here.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, user.
i think we could all enjoy the youthful swinging from lamp posts from time to time, without a care in the world.

>he logs into google
why

There's no point in trying to keep yourself off google's nebulous 'bad boy list' considering you're still posting on this website. You're already on the list. Nevermind the fact that unless you intend on being the one who pulls the trigger to start things off, there's no purpose to avoiding the list. t

doubt it. You keep projecting imaginary human emotions onto people who don't have them.

Off by two, shoo shoo greedy jew.

(((Berg)))

Attached: 8C44C237-D60E-41C9-94B0-13CDFD962DEB.jpg (550x400, 39K)

>political party
>implying its okay for one party to own bullets and one party to be shot with them
Wat

Just watched the video

youtube.com/watch?v=eIeyH6RNYkI

Basically he claims that

>Criminals obtain gun by theft, or illegal purchase from friend/person
>Criminals walk into gun store and buy ammo without background check

So what I don't understand is if these criminals can get guns either by stealing them or by getting them from a friend/person, can't they just get ammo in the same way?

Attached: 58e.jpg (800x800, 62K)

apology for poor english

when was i when ammun lopp dies

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when k calls

'ammun lopp is kill'

'no'

and you?????????????

It won't. This is just an attack on gun owners. If this goes into effect, it would have no impact on gun violence and they would continue to try and take more and more

They put loophole after anything gun related to make seem like gun owners are all violent criminals.

I wonder which asshole at Brady, or Giffords or everytown created this most recent steaming pile of shit

Death cult style, very niggertier

this
the idea is to lessen the amount of gun owners in the country so nobody resist future gun control legislative attempts

>t. yeah Seth MacFarlane sure has a lot of pull when it comes to our gun laws

seething potato niggers

Attached: EternalIrish.jpg (640x945, 91K)

Found the shill.

Attached: 1537109637007.jpg (1000x684, 198K)

unfunny forced meme, off yourself nigger loving kike.

Attached: 1531540738314.png (533x622, 26K)

>you incels shoot shit up daily in autistic chimpouts, turn normal people against guns as a result
>REEEE JEWS REEEEE
no self-awareness

Attached: master race sperg2.jpg (750x994, 484K)

seething mic

Attached: EternalIrish2.jpg (640x1719, 142K)

dilate tranny

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

This.

If incels didn't want their guns taken away, they shouldn't have shot up all those schools because stacy rejected them

"I'm entitled to the bodies of other people, since I don't get what I think i'm entitled to, i'm going to try and kill people!"

Whoa, massive discord tranny influence in this thread, watch out.

Jews are only 2 percent of the population, yet they make up a third of the supreme court and 80 percent of Democrat megadonors.

another gun grabbing jew, imagine my shock

Attached: armed_goyim.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

Seth McFarlane is a jew

Jared Kushner is behind gun control retard. Lauren southern isnt jewish.

None of the Jews on this list are friends of Jow Forums

Attached: 1560181310430.jpg (986x935, 171K)

>muh incels
>muh projection
If I was an incel I would have done society a favor and roped myself a long time ago. Incels are just as much a problem as (((them)))
>I'm a former zoomer gone full blackpilled doomer user

Attached: 5cb3f0efa941d.jpg (728x960, 74K)

How the fuck is this even supposed to work?
Simply buy them in bulk and resell with a nice markup.

You're a fucking idiot and a newfaggot, is what you are. "Incels" don't real; any man with a steady job and disposable income can have sex. Problem is that the society we live in has gradually grown to favor the superiority of women in all things, and it has shown to be destructive to intergender relations throughout the country. Who happens to be the driving force behind feminism? Is it possibly the very same people who have been the driving force behind gun control? I don't know, man, I'm just a fucking baby.

>only incels shoot places up
>only incels are for gunfights

Attached: 1547578474600.png (1003x558, 113K)

Lol COPE posting.

Not advocating mass murder but there are roughly equal numbers of men and women. What’s going on with all the male virgins.

>zoomer doomer boomer Schumer moomer bajoomer

Shut up retard

>incels
Imagine talking like this unironically

Attached: IMG_20190125_124403_069.jpg (640x582, 54K)

>what is your point?
Exactly what I said. Doesn't mean jews shouldn't be expelled from USA

Ben Affleck top kek

hmmm

Attached: autismk6.png (1236x4564, 696K)

Lauren Southern is jewish

Attached: LaurenJewern.png (643x385, 53K)

Not that user but you are a faggot. Had to share.

Incels are the #1 terror threat to the West right now. Unironically

Attached: chimps.jpg (590x997, 87K)

I've noticed society has had enough of incels/alt-right/whatever. The daily acts of violence, the constant whining they do, even shit as mundane as reviewbombing movies. It's all building up towards a massive anger and animosity against this underclass of society.

Everywhere at my work, all the successful people and women especially are talking about how much they hate incels and want something to be done about them. They're tired of living in fear of their latest mass shooting and are tired of having to see their ramblings on social media.

So, what's going to happen to Incels when normal society finally becomes fed up with them?

Attached: name the incel.png (547x350, 281K)

You go girl.

Half Dutch and Half Irish here. Parents straight off the boat. Irish side is full of grabbers, but somehow pro IRA. Dutch are just like American rednecks, but some of them are grabbers too.

Why are western nerds so obsessed with Jews?

Seriously, I live in Hong Kong and came to the US. During school and among people with jobs and etc. I never heard about Jews or had people going on about them constantly. In China Jews are just viewed as richer/smarter white people

Then I get into warhammer 40,000 because I'm a weirdo with lots of money, and all of the fat shutins at the gaming stores are constantly yelling "oy vey!" and are obsessed with Hitler and blame Jews for everything. It's so bad that simply bringing up money has them all rubbing their hands and arching their backs because I guess that's something Jews do? Recently they've started wearing kakistani flags on their shirts and drink milk because it "triggers libtards". It's fucking repulsive and cringey and I am embarrassed and worried someone will find out I hang around with these people sometimes

It's like 2 different worlds. Go to work and nobody cares about Jews and are clean shaven, go to gaming store or the like and all of these fat man-children congregate and start raging about how the jews stole their girlfriends.

These. I don't get why you incels think you're entitled to guns given all the shit you've done with them. Normal people are tired of it.