Got my first job

>got my first job
>work 8 hours at a warehouse every day
It's so boring, so monotonous. We can't even listen to music or anything while working, and the minutes go by so slowly. The pay is shit too.

How can I be okay with this? Should I be grateful to have this job?

Attached: 1421900829770.gif (306x469, 47K)

1st jobs always suck. Earn a bit, demonstrate a work ethic and look for something better.

Find a better job or quit complaining you cant be hired to do something that is even slightly dignified.

I have a job $100k + bonus.
My first job was a joke.
You have to start low.

I used to think working sucked but now that ive become an isolated neet whos barely left the house in two years ive come to realize it wasnt so bad

>We can't even listen to music or anything while working
Why?
Get a small Bluetooth earbud. The ones I use have about a 4 hour battery life, they're about $15. Really helps the time pass, and you have the other ear free so you can hear people.

It's your first job stop complaining

can confirm
start working out or get an outside hobby like gardening or working on cars and shit

Same boat
I started being a neet back in 2015-2016
Isolated and barely leaves the house
Want to get a job but severe anxiety is making it hard
Am getting my license tho so i am trying

My first job was a labourer for a tree harvesting company, it was fucking brutal.

Git back out there homie

you know sometimes you gotta work a tough job just for the experience
have something to put on a resume you know?
it really all comes down to walking on the jobsite and shaking the managers hand
just shake the managers hand you'll get a job
I got my first job from walking on the jobsite and shaking the managers hand
just put your nose to the grindstone and you'll get ahead in life
I was made plant manager after only having the job 3 months
I shook the managers hand
show up on time and don't back talk and always say yes sir and ask how high and shake the managers hand
that's how you be a good worker
don't dress for the job you have dress for the job you want
don't wear jeans to the construction site wear a suit while your pouring concrete and your manager will promote you
just walk over and shake the managers hand

Start applying to other jobs, user. I just got a job delivering weed for a g marijuana grow all over the state. Only pays $15/hr, but they provide the vehicle and they are 16 hour days. 3 days on 4 off, 48/hrs per week. It's stupid easy and I listen to my ipod all day. Just keep bouncing from job to job until you find one you like. Never bounce jobs unless your condition improves (better work/conditions/pay/benefits) though

having a crappy job should be the inspiration you need to improve yourself to get a better job

even a crappy job will teach you lessons that you will carry with you

It like some people are literally incapable of extracting themselves from their own cushy, comfy world perspective and realizing that even the most mundane, boring job in the world is a better way to earn your bread than how 99.999% of humans who ever lived survived. You fucking pathetic, spineless ingrate. Think about the long line of ancestors that had to survive in order to spawn your feckless ass.

You want to really feel like shit, add up everything the government takes from you and see what % of your pay it is, including all taxes, income, sales, property, the tax thats on your internet and phone bills, and all fees for things like your car tag, fishing licenses, etc.

Yes, do this. One of my first jobs was in a warehouse and it was policy to not have earbuds for safety reasons with all the forklifts zipping around. I ignored it, listened to podcasts and great music, and it was fine with the managers because I was busting my ass.
My first job was 7.50/hr. My last job was 180k. Develop skills and take risks and you will move up.

Golf course labour is a great first job. Hours are early, but aside from that all you do is mow the course for the first 2-3 hours of your shift, then drive around in a gator and clean up tree branches and other debris, water plants, weed flower beds, dig irrigation lines. Etc.
Days go by fast, work with other people your age, smoke weed go home by 2pm
I honestly miss it, if I ever won the lottery I'd work at a golf course just for fun.
Oh also, barely any shitskins. Usually just whites and some Asians. Great times.

that's bullshit, also wasting 8 hours a day in a dead-end job is atithesis to self improvement

sometimes you just gotta work a job to have something to put on the resume you know?

yup and the longer you stay neet the more difficult it is to readjust to normie life...

After this, the next step is to imagine what that tax money is being spent on.

Attached: 1558290538783.jpg (556x702, 75K)

lol niggers and trannies!

Also his testosterone will vanish then he will require a sex change and probably move to leafville

I think this perspective is obviously false. I'm sure it would be better to be a king in the past than a iphone possessing serf today. Much of our psychology is relative, wielding power and influence, even in worse circumstances, makes people happy.

Be sure to look your boss in the eye and give him a firm handshake too.

Sounds like a lot of sweat and exhaustion at the end of the day. I’ve been cutting trees down with a two headed axe on the land that I purchased recently. Laborious work, and you sweat bullets.

I get the equiv to 2400 dollars every month in Neetbux for doing absolutely nothing.

Please feel sorry for me.

>Oh also, barely any shitskins. Usually just whites and some Asians.
In the US these jobs are 100% mexicans. Everytime you're told that mexicans do the jobs whites won't, consider whether or not whites would do the job outlined by this leaf

This desu. Learned time management dishwashing. Also made me appreciate the job I have at the moment. Those hours washing dishes are what set me on my path to where I am today.

Get a better job. i work nights at a gym, deep cleaning, jet washing the pool and tiling, ect. If I work hard maybe 4 hours a night hard work. 2 hours light work, patrols ect. 2 hours jerking around, more often jerking off

I just get high and do whatever I want all night with nobody bothering me. I do the work so management doesn't care. It's comfy af

Always despised work, truly hated it, but there are cozy jobs out there. Look for nights

And then slap him in the dick.

Confirmed

4 months of jerking off and sleeping all day was not my favorite thing

I took seven months off myself. After I decided to go back to work, it was nice for the first month, but at month 4, Its the same as before, I just want to quit.

It's not the job that I missed, it was the interaction with coworkers and some customers that I missed. I dread getting up and having to work and having to do certain things and having to deal with customers I don't want to deal with.. This is why I want to find some kind of work where I can work when I want, and work work as much or as little as I want. I think that's the most ideal type of situation for most people. It takes hard work to get to that kind of level though. Seems like volunteering would be ideal for me if I had enough money to live comfortably.

This.

The shittiness of your first job should be used as motivation to do good in HS and to go to college or a trade school and kick ass in your classes.

That's what I did

You should be greatful if it pays well, but secretly planning your escape via financial autonomy. Learn everything you can about starting a business and let your suffering fuel your ambition. Don't let anyone tell you you can't become free. Just because most people are complacent with a dead-end job doesn't mean you have to be. Find a way or suffer until you're 65.

They got you in inbound?

>the minutes go by so slowly. The pay is shit too.

Amazon pays $15/hr and keeps us so busy that I can't even remember WTF I did during the shift except say hello to my manager and a qt that also works there

It's his first job even if it's dead end with shit pay he can still use it to pad his resume.

Try to get a real passive income, but don't let the promise of passive income suck you into scams or pyramid schemes. You want what I want, and to get it you need to own a profitable business first. Or win the lottery. Shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which fills up first. The only way out is having assets that make money while you do nothing. If you own real estate, a business with a hired manager, stocks, or valuale intellectual property, you can make money without working, but getting those things in high enough quality and quantity will take everything you've got in you and more. Are you strong enough?

Do your days fly by?

a warehouse job that doesn't allow headphones should be illegal

work at a McDonalds

>How can I be okay with this?
There's no other choice. Welcome to life. Work is soul-destroying. We're going to get old and sick and die, many of us alone.
Now you know why Religion exists.

Attached: FOhXKGC.png (1300x864, 753K)

The best time to look for a job, is when you have a job.

Hi-lo's can kill workers who can't hear them. The big places ban headphones to cover their ass on liability.

Tell that to top 10% of earners. You may be content to die like a miserable old dog but don't demoralize others who can't tolerate that fate.

Your first job is a shit job. Would you rather be cleaning port-a-potties or in a warehouse? Prove you can deal with the shit and stay on for at least a few months.

>Tell that to top 10% of earners
Just being realistic. Most of us will be in the other 90%, (you included, probably). Life is pain and struggle.

don't worry, user. things are set to get better for warehousing staff.

Attached: 1554669660832.png (800x821, 682K)

jesus Jow Forums stop with the goyim advice

listen bud, save about 50$k in cash become a personal lender/loan shark. its up to 10% a month in profit if you know the right people.

Gain marketable skills

>>work 8 hours at a warehouse every day
>It's so boring, so monotonous. We can't even listen to music or anything while working, and the minutes go by so slowly. The pay is shit too.
Find a better warehouse. The warehouse staff at my company make great pay and get to listen to music all day while they send out and receive orders.You could also try putting some music on and seeing if your boss reacts or not.

Maybe, but if life is suffering, why not strive for the heights? Why not give everything you've got?

Jobs without music are great. Generally, they're simple enough that you can do them while thinking about other stuff. The quiet, thoughtful hours I spend at work are some of the most valuable and productive moments of my life. That's where your ideas, dreams, and ambitions come from.

Stick around for a year at least, accept that you are at the bottom, face your challenge head on and drink to sustain your monumental rage just like everyone else.

Material gain isn’t the only thing here either. I’ve found happiness and contentment simply swinging an axe. More so than any job has given me.

When I worked at Tesla I got to listen to podcasts and audiobooks all day, but the tedium of my job made it not worth it. Having to find ways to keep yourself busy is awful.

>a personal lender/loan shark. its up to 10% a month in profit if you know the right people.

living around other poor people is awful, I can't imagine having to actually go around and extract money from them

I can find some solace in certain work, but why let myself be happy with less than can have? Material gain is a means to the end of owning your time. Be honest, if you won the lottery tomorrow, wouldn't you be better off? Can't you think of anything better you'd be doing with your time, money, and energy than just swinging an axe?

Test

Of course wealth is helpful. If anything I’d use that wealth to buy more wooded lots and the equipment I need to run my farm. Probably a small scale lumber mill. Some wicked nice hand tools. A couple of horses to pull up stumps. Probably invest in my mussel farm I’ve been thinking about creating too. Wealth is a means to an end. It’s a tool. Nothing more.

>dont work be a jewish money lender
gunna let that pass with that flag

I got into warehouse work young, right out of high school. Wasted 8 years doing it. Became a foreperson, and the pay was still shit.
Started over and got into an electrical apprenticeship.
Took a few years, but now the money is great and there are plenty of opportunities to advance and earn more.

Don't waste the 8 years like I did.

I make $28/hr putting paint on walls, work at my own pace and listen to all the music I want. Get a better job.

Start a business. The answer to every wagecuck thread. Cue "but how can I ever save up enough to build a $500 million factory" posts from lazy communists.

poor people don't borrow money

>Should I be grateful to have this job?
Better than being resentful and hateful...

listen to music in your head

tfw I got fired from my first job within 2 weeks after finding out that I have severe plantar fasciitis and get crippling foot pain after standing for too long.

>1 post by this memeflag
>70 replies
Jesus fucking Christ, it's getting really summer in here.

>don't wear jeans to the construction site wear a suit while your pouring concrete and your manager will promote you
I audiably kekd

at my old shit job i used to do calculations in my head
basic stuff, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
was alight
glad i'm out of that shit hole though

This, going on 2 months now and I'm going fucking crazy.
I miss my old job...
I'm certain I'll go out and find something again soon cause I have wayyyy too much time on my hands.
It's funny cause when I was working I always felt like I had no time to do anything but sleep and work.
Now I have all the time in the world and its horrible.

>warehousing as a soul crushing dead end job

Yes. Indeed. Enjoy the cash, but spend some time planning an exit strategy. Seems tiring, but in the end you'll be very happy you spent the time.

I work in a warehouse. Thankfully, my position is unionized and we're well paid. It's actually an awesome job. Many jobs have a lot of autonomy allowing for problem solving at the individual level. We get to drive around a variety of material handling vehicles (which we're not "supposed" to listen to music/radio on, but we do, at a reasonable volume), and as long as the job gets done we're rarely ever hassled by management. Because I'm not a fucking idiot, management respects me enough to give me more "difficult" jobs and leave me alone to do them. Beyond that, my coworkers respect me (and a lot of them tell me to run for union management positions, but I'm not particularly interested in that).

As long as you're not overly ambitious career-wise, a warehousing job with good pay is actually a nice gig. The majority of people working with me own at least one home (some rent condos closer to work as they live 3-4 hours away) and have multiple children they're sending through university. I realize that my job with my benefits is pretty hard to come by, but I saw an opportunity despite my qualifications and took it.

If you're ambitious, you shouldn't be in a warehouse job in the first place (unless you're still quite young and it's a placeholder job).

>t. did undergrad and post-grad just to work in a warehousing job.

Get a labor job at a masonry company. Learn about hard work, a dying trade and make some good coin. Also talk about what ever the fuck you want with your workmates because there is no political correctness in construction.

I worked in a warehouse

It is not the kind of work humans should be doing. Even if they quadrupled my pay I would have a hard time stomaching warehouse work. It is literally soulcrushing and backbreaking.

No you don't, lmao

Only retards think like this

>don't wear jeans to the construction site wear a suit while your pouring concrete and your manager will promote you
I wore a spacesuit on my first day at the site, and now I'm an astronaut. Good advice.