The Trump administration had urged the Supreme Court not to hear the challenge

>The Trump administration had urged the Supreme Court not to hear the challenge.
The Trump administration had urged the Supreme Court not to hear the challenge.
>The Trump administration had urged the Supreme Court not to hear the challenge.

Talk about a stab in the fucking back.

Attached: bbn.jpg (986x935, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/0958862d44824d9596feb5ec097273be?fbclid=IwAR3VzR9uzxhtecaZmc3zY-8pjCHjqKc1kWUeNN-cKuH3DI_2pYIXX-2idq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He doesn't like surpressors, nobody needs that.

I expect it too much to be angry anymore.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (534x338, 1.45M)

>Talk about a stab in the fucking back.
Are you honestly surprised?

He's on our side dude. This is part of the plan, you gotta have faith.

wait, how many levels of chess are we at now?

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? Absolutely nothing
>Inb4 non-compliance is resistance
This mindset is why the 2A is dead and why these bans go out. It's nothing more than mental gymnastics to rationalize your own inaction

1488XD chess.

He is part of the elite who want to infringe on our rights, he is not on our side. None of them are

>not realizing that user is memeing/shitposting

The Joke

Your head

Attached: E22A835F-7B79-4BF7-8F70-3CD24F055177.gif (200x200, 187K)

What the fuck do we do now? There is nothing more blatently unconstitutional than a tax on a fucking right. The scotus is fully fucking useless. Republicans, even "anti-extablishmentarians" like Trump are proven traitors through and through. The 2A cannot be saved at the polls, it is just that simple.

Fucking this. Unless we are going out and literally killing Anti-gun politicians, police and judges, then you all literally do not give two fucks about the 2nd Amendment.
>ib4 glownigger
Fuck you. You know I'm right.

Trump is on our side.
Relax

>Anti-gun politicians,
you mean all of the democrats and all of the republicans? So noone is left then?

Well thats disappointing

Surely trump will make up for it by closing the border with mexico and dropping immigration to zero or something

Produce results or kill yourself.

God why can't the Boogaloo come sooner

Attached: 1530616071221.png (525x777, 485K)

Nothing. If you seriously thought the NFA was going to be overturned, you're braindead.

The truth is that it doesn't matter how many people hide their bumpstocks or silencers in their closet thinking they're the next George Washington, because we lost the culture war. People who are true pure 2A aren't the majority anymore. That's not the demographic of America, we aren't the target audience anymore. Essentially this isn't the same country it was and it's people aren't the same. So ultimately we are probably doomed to living in the underground.

>President Donald Trump’s administration asked the court to stay out of the case and leave the convictions in place.

apnews.com/0958862d44824d9596feb5ec097273be?fbclid=IwAR3VzR9uzxhtecaZmc3zY-8pjCHjqKc1kWUeNN-cKuH3DI_2pYIXX-2idq8

I know your post is just bait man but please not right now...

Hey look - it's time for our hourly anti-Trump/NRA shill thread.

But just like an hour ago, gun control threads belong on Jow Forums

Not something to joke about, our rights are being eroded before our eyes

>Surely trump will make up for it by closing the border with mexico and dropping immigration to zero or something
>make up for stabbing the second amendment in the back

This wasn't about the fucking 2nd though, the NFA is an unconstitutional tax. The fact SCOTUS passed without comment proves that they're traitors all the same. The NFA is a poorly written law that puts undue burden on the owner to pay an irregular tax.

>everyone who isn't gargling the balls of the administration is a paid shill
Back to Jow Forums with you

do a mass protest about it, assemble all gun owners and just walk in the street with signs, if it doesn't work get your guns and start the clean sweeping process

This is part of the plan.
Trump is going to use this to kill the NFA by having the supreme court rule it unconstitutional.
Relax.

>lmao I'll just refuse to acknowledge the peoples' rights

Fuck off commie scum.

Please kill yourself.
If that's what it takes, then absolutely.

>do a mass protest about it
I don't know about you but I don't want to get my leg broken by a blue haired psychopath or lose my job because of raycism/a rape accusation.

Attached: 1560088821018.jpg (1024x1024, 51K)

>So ultimately we are probably doomed to living in the underground.
I am fine with this if that truely is unnavoidable, I just want to stop haveing false hope in the name of republicans like Trump tricking everyone. I hate clinging on to news like this, I was expecting a let down sure, but to mother fucking hear that the god damn piece of shit WE elected made this request. It's really terrible.

Can people stop listening to this obvious troll?

Provide evidence, or fuck off!

We need to start getting pro gun people to shit on this guy. Next time there's a rally or some NRA event with him speaking at it there needs to be some anons with signs booing that fucker. Next time he comes to South Florida I'm doing that shit.

fuck you rat

HE TOLD THEM NOT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT
THAT SHIP HAS NOW SAILED
PAST TENSE
HE HAS FUCKING FAILED.

>without comment
meaning they know damn well they are doing the wrong thing.

Chief Justice Roberts punts again? Are you even surprised? Seriously though, fuck off with the Trump hate. You think Hillary, Obama, W, or Slick Willy would have been any better? He's the best we've had in my lifetime. and you have to be deluded to think DC would touch the third rail and repeal the NFA. It's the reality of the world we live in.

Get ready for a reaction from MAGApedes around him the same way leftists would if you were booing Hillary on stage. The two sides really are the same cultish mob, just battling for power.

Attached: 38504068_2194970534081007_367510047892176896_n.jpg (395x629, 51K)

>I don't know about you but I don't want to get my leg broken by a blue haired psychopath or lose my job because of raycism/a rape accusation.
That's part of the reason why we have 2A. Just make sure they instigate it.

Attached: 600px-Watchmen-M1911A1-3.jpg (600x253, 53K)

>Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to fix the fact that you actually trust what politicians tell you.

>It's nothing more than mental gymnastics to rationalize your own inaction
We're not talking about action or lack thereof though. We're talking about the fact that you seem surprised that Trump isn't really on your side.

Take your double digit IQ back to ribbit

noncompliance is a thing and actually works

I don't know what anyone even fucking wants.
>I DON'T WANT MY RIGHTS INFRINGED.
>Fucking protest you retard, that's why the libz are winning, they literally buy protestors.
>BUT ANTIFA
>So what? Fucking protest.
I'm going to see about starting a protest here in Florida.
Anons, seriously, the time to act is now. Sure prep for "le boogaloo" but we still have shit we can salvage from this pile of shit.

Attached: 1558760641483.png (914x900, 754K)

Worked out great when our boys actually tried that, dinnit?
OH FUCKING WAIT.
THEY'RE ALL IN JAIL.

I look forward to the Free Speech Tax in order to speak publicly.

>You think Hillary, Obama, W, or Slick Willy would have been any better?
god damn boomers like you will literally support republicans no matter how hard they fuck your ass dry only if it's slightly SLIGHTLY better than a democrat doing it. YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Trump knows stupid dumbass sports fans don't fucking care about him gutting the 2A, you idiots will never leave his side. I voted for him. He can get fucked next time

Youre completely retarded

START PROTESTING AND WRITING IN TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES YOU RETARDS
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU GUYS

Attached: 1532408431208.jpg (600x590, 28K)

and for the law to pass...
>without comment
>without comment
>without comment
>without comment
>without comment

The problem is how to organize and show force without attracting attention of the Feds or getting arrested for violating some bullshit law.
I'm unironically gonna shill for one of those dead dindu insurance programs like CarryGuard or US Law Shield. They'll hook you up with an attorney anytime you need for like $13/mo.

>N-non c-compliance
*Bump stock ban
>Is a t-thing
*Red flag laws
>T-hat a-actually
*Mag and pistol grip ban*
>W-works...
*Silencer ban
Congratulations, you truly are a heroic Patriot defending American rights.

This is the greatest POTUS we've had in a fucking century and you're all anti American faggots who can't see the forest for the trees. If you don't like it, git.

wtf are they gonna do? oh ya nothing hell even if they wanted to at this point they wouldn't be able to do shit thx to this horrendous precident set, hey who know maybe in another 80 fucking years we can get another petition about the nfa in front of the scotus, also fuck old people for not doing this 50 years ago

>I'm unironically gonna shill for one of those dead dindu insurance programs like CarryGuard or US Law Shield. They'll hook you up with an attorney anytime you need for like $13/mo.
No hotshot jew lawyer is going to be able to save you from your own posting history here.

Not joking brother

This is gonna be a win in the long run just like everything else promised.

>Protesting doesnt work lol
>Left literally pays people to do their work for them
>Left literally makes protests into fun meetups to keep their slaves doing their work
For fucks sake, stop making excuses and plan a protest

fuck this fucking faggot. FUCK

t. every single gun store owner withen a 500mile radius of your house

>its ok if we lose gun rights
fuck you and the cope you rode in on

You wanna know the difference? Antifa won't rally to steal the show at a lefty protest. The media won't turn their cameras away and intentionally not cover a lefty protest. A lefty protest won't instantly be labeled as "radical right-wing" or "supremacist" before it even starts. Get a grip

>For fucks sake, stop making excuses and plan a protest
nah dude... SPORTS ESPN BEER COMMERCIALS RE ON TV WHO NEEDS RIGHTS? FUCK FREE ASSEMBLY MAN YA! SPORTS!

Yeah. Still I need this guy to start hearing boos from the people who voted for him. Less pot bellied boomers at NRA events clapping for him no matter what he does.

No, your reading comprehension is completely broken.

You somehow managed to misinterpret a criticism of your political naivete into something about activism.

antifa is hardly a thing anymore why are people talking about those angry student loan debt muels?

>hello my fellow goyi- I mean, gun owners. Don't you think our president is doing a bad job? Let's vote for the Democrats instead.

Okay, I'm open to it.
But just how does on go about networking and getting people on board?

>Completely missing the point

MAGA

not once did he say to vote for democrats. he's mad, im mad, lots are mad. you are coping.
>hands in guns
>4D chess right guys

>it won't work we shouldnt bother
>antifa guys antifa the media antifa guys!!
>it wont work go to sleep it wont work just stop guys dont protest

Fuck me, nevermind, this place is beyond saving.
If anyone here isn't sitting here with their tail between their legs please.

I'll admit that's the hardest part. But facebook and local groups make it easier.
Find out if there are gun owner groups in your town/city.
Network with them. I'm working with a Flordia gun group and hopefully going to set up a protest/sit in in the next few weeks.

I'm also thinking of buying go pros for everyone if somehow Antifa appears.

Attached: 1539575788097.jpg (367x484, 56K)

Are you seriously a third party retard? The only anti-gun thing Trump did was ban bump stocks and advised blocking a case. This isn't even near the AWB, Obama executive order, and import bans, and the limp-dick Roberts court would never overturn the NFA, just like they kept punting on Obamacare and every other case they take.

Funny how a clueless ideologue is trying to REE at someone who acknowledges the fuckery of the DC swamp. You would rather the dems take control and throw out the baby with the bathwater? Go full Ross Perot and give it up on a platter? Fuck off, there are larger things at stake and we're past actual freedom. Take the black pill, because the big dick of the Fed ain't going away.

I voted for Trump, but have never trusted him or believed in him. It was a "fuck you" vote to burn it all down for the lulz.

Try it and see what happens. You know I'm right, I shouldn't have added on Antifa on there because you autistic spergs latched onto it and ignored everything else I said

>If anyone here isn't sitting here with their tail between their legs please.
Please what, retard? You didn't finish your sentence.

>I have enough money to buy gopros for a bunch of people
Buy a lathe and milling machine instead, and teach yourself how to use them. Then you will always hazguns.

>But facebook and local groups make it easier.
Too bad I shoah'd myself from Facebook a year or two ago.

A C C E L E R A T E
You're 100% correct, but they 100% do not care if it's constitutional or not

>JUST PROTEST GUYS
Go shoot up a school

Attached: 1560131880440.webm (720x1280, 1.68M)

>just be a collapsitarian accelerationist like me guys
Get bent. Guns are the only thing that matters. This is why we hate you faggots.

Well, you and your friends could start the fun and we will follow you

Go off yourself retarded and don't @ us if you don't have anything worth reading to say

>we
I don't really lose sleep over the ire of autistic manchildren. The first step to changing reality is acknowledging it, not REEing from your mother's basement.

Not him but that's a fucking false dilemma and you know it. The options aren't vote for Democrats or vote for establishment Republicans, there's a third option where you expect better of people you put into office, make them realize it/demand they change, and if they still don't represent your interests then you elect someone else who you think will.

Tfw we probably won't ever get a uncucked president in the White House and we'll probably end up in civil war again in my lifetime.

Attached: 1557414582848.jpg (750x742, 36K)

This post and the others itt exacerbates how fucking wrong and batshit retarded Jow Forums is about actual politics. Do you even know that the bump stock ban wasn't an actual ban and that the dems have literally not talk about it or even made a move against it for some time now. His plan fucking worked and here are all the goddamn retarded autist that didn't even know a single political maneuver in their entire life. The silencer hearing will happen one way or another.

But what exactly do you propose? Voting for a dem that's gonna want the whole enchilada?
Gotta be realistic here

>This isn't even near the AWB
his actions just set precedent that states all accessories to firearms are not covered under the 2A, a logic not inflicted upon the periphials of any other right. AWBs are only bans of rifles with certain accessories and grips, cosmetics, accessories so actually, he just made the scotus set a precedent that absolutely will be used to validate an AWB. Please, stop coping and wake up.

>*Bump stock ban
That didn't happen with 0% compliance law
>*Red flag laws
Which happened a long time ago
>*Mag and pistol grip ban*
Literally pulled out of your ass
>*Silencer ban
Will be heard in the future

Congrats you're a retard.

You're only 1/2 right

Which half?

>set precedence by not taking a case

Attached: 5F389B34-AD28-4EB5-9FCB-80CC4DED7E1C.png (303x311, 178K)

>>his actions just set precedent that states all accessories to firearms are not covered under the 2A
Ah yes which is why the bump stock wasn't actually banned, you're still allowed to buy drum mags, extenders, rails, scopes an much much more...jeez talk about being retarded.

The seeds are sowing literally right now dude be patient.

And the supreme court knows trump is being retarded and will do nothing. >Reminder on how bad the other side is >And this is just another one of orange man's boomer tier nonsense ramblings.
Also, shareblue subhumans will be the first on the list for the gas chambers come rope day.

Attached: 1560012326634.jpg (900x593, 114K)

Not just a retard, but a shill. They're actively flooding Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and other boards. Disregard.

>we'll probably end up in civil war again in my lifetime.
The happening will never happen.

I know you want to feel like you're doing something with your boring life, but hiding in the dark with your guns isn't really helping the 2A in the long run