Get in here. More accurate information. June is the month

Firstly, I'm sorry for my first post. I didn't have all the information. Now I have a more complete view of what is going to unfold. And I'm going to keep this as concise as possible.

Social Media blackout imminent. June 23rd/24th is the rumor I've heard going around. This corresponds with Q's arrival.

>Why Social Media blackout?
Because this is when things will start to be declassified. It won't happen at once, but over several days. A trickle of information that mainstream news channels will be forced to cover. They WANT Mainstream Media to cover the happening, attempt to damage control, and try to control the narrative. Ask yourself, why does social media really exist? To control information. That's it. Without it's propaganda backbone of CIA controlled social media platforms, MSM will be up shit creek without a paddle and EVERYONE will be watching because it will be the only source of information for 10 days.

This social media blackout will last for 10 days. This why big platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, etc. have been having short blackouts. They're testing the code to make sure this all runs smoothly. Jow Forums might also go dark, as it is a compromised board.

July 3rd it will come back online. This will be a truly great day. Masses will take to the internet by storm. 2016 election cycle x1000. This time in our favor.

July 4th an even bigger happening will occur and the world will finally see the truth. I'll drop the details later in the post. It's time for you to know. Most of you probably already do.

My advice is to do as much Q research as possible before this occurs. Understand it as best you can.

Ignore "MUH Q BOOMER" shills. Ignore "MUH TRUST THE PLAN AND DO NOTHING GOY" shills. If Q is a LARP it is the most well coordinated LARP to ever exist and contains years, maybe even decades of preparation, including insider knowledge and direct contact with POTUS. It's real.

Attached: july4th.jpg (1599x1064, 79K)

Did not read. You're a faggot.

Sage.

>
Ignore "MUH Q BOOMER" shills. Ignore "MUH TRUST THE PLAN AND DO NOTHING GOY" shills. If Q is a LARP it is the most well coordinated LARP to ever exist and contains years, maybe even decades of preparation, including insider knowledge and direct contact with POTUS. It's real.

NOTHING HAPPENED Q WAS TO GET YOU TO NOT NOTICE THE TRUMP KEKKING.....

Attached: omkmomkon.png (375x292, 41K)

Some deaths we've heard about in the past 2 weeks are actually people with sensitive information being taken into Witness Protection while Deepstate makes a last ditch effort to cover their tracks and clean up.

Attached: trumpq.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Q is retard faggot bullshit.

Whatever “Q” has planned will happen without us meticulously combing through the ambiguous haiku posts in search of meaning.

We can keep doing what we are doing while “Q” does what he does.

Us knowing what “Q” meant doesn’t change anything.

Has one of these threads ever actually happened?

Attached: 1549118655126.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Bump for hope.

To give you context there was supposed to be an asteroid half the size of the fucking moon causing a cataclysmic extinction and a multi-decade long winter and erupting yellowstone... a week ago. No. I do wonder what kind of a person keeps making these threads though.

You're wrong. It changes everything.

When mass arrests begin to take place, people are going to want to know what the fuck is going on. Not everyone is a Jow Forumsfag. That is why Q exists. It is a NSA operation being operated by high profile individuals and is all part of the plan. The Q board will be flooded. This board will still be full of BLACKED threads.

Bump because Truth comes out eventually. Now seems a good time

No

JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY ?

>Jow Forums might also go dark, as it is a compromised board

no

It all make sense now!

Attached: horyshet.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

but what about the asteroid?

Attached: 1560048340939.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

Why not not just put them into protection?

Will you steam your suicide after YET AGAIN nothing happens?

now i know you are full of shit

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

these threads are tiresome

Attached: 1559615035873m.jpg (539x1024, 65K)

Feel free to return to one of the other shill threads that debilitate and blackpill you to the point of depression and suicide.

We all Light now. No Dark.

Q is either a good larp or a deep state shill

You are a fag

Will Trump make some sort of national address and will his speech confirm Q?

Attached: 1548576973408.png (500x497, 157K)

Yes. And more people will speak as well. It will be the best day ever. Our REAL Independence Day.

Jow Forums might also go dark, as it is a compromised board

user PLEASE GO ON about specifically this:
>>July 4th an even bigger happening will occur and the world will finally see the truth. I'll drop the details later in the post. It's time for you to know. Most of you probably already do.
I've followed this all since meganon showed up even before q. I believe what you are saying. Just please hep me understand so I can tell my family.
>>I beg you

Fake and Gay

Alive.

Attached: princess.jpg (202x300, 9K)

You never answered user if you’ll stream your suicide when you’re wrong again

I've never heard that theory. What else?

no, the whole point of this qshit is to kick the imaginary can further and further into the future to the point that there being no can to begin with becomes irrelevant.
there will always be new revelations, no dates to look out for and new reasons to do nothing, as pic related says its the perfect game to play with a population that WANTS to be pacified.

as this user said if there really were lives at risk, operations at play and critical timings approaching, then telling ANYONE outside of those pulling the triggers would be totally retarded. theres nothing that could possibly be gained from it, yet drip feeding trumps laziest online anti-establishment base tothe point of exhaustion or demographics taking over, has every benefit.

I've never heard that theory. How do we know you arent just trying to muddy the waters of the a movement by associating us with nonsense? What else?

Fuck you’re as dumb of an autist as OP

Did Obama play as Osama

Nothing is happening until actual public figureheads start getting arrested for severe crimes, or until we have a real Disclosure event. So sick of all these 'hints' and 'clues' and predictions about how all the good guys are in position to finally clear out the bad guys. How many consecutive goddamn years of this exact same bullshit? More than a decade, going on two.

If this is just a few Democrat-aligned rodents getting in trouble for illegally spying on Trump, or if this is just some low level brown foreigners and johns getting in trouble for cheese pizza, it's not really happening. I doubt even this much will happen. Notice how these nonstop prediction threads always point to a date two weeks to a month-ish away. They never go into specifics in the OP, and usually won't for several posts if they ever do.

Attached: 1264205548399.gif (312x228, 1.94M)

>Social Media blackout imminent. June 23rd/24th

Just social media or all of the internet? Wonderin if I'll have to work or not. Thx!

>Jow Forums might also go dark, as it is a compromised board.

Fuck you’re as dumb of an autist as OP

Yes, it literally happens every time.

>flag
nice irrelevant opinion you stupid faggot

Deja vu.

Attached: q-ten-days-dark.png (496x498, 24K)

bullshit larp
just stop I know you do this t whitepill yourself but it really is lame and fake and gay

Will return.
Was MySpace worth $580 million?
Or was it in the way?

Attached: tom.jpg (350x441, 40K)

will the truth over what happened on 9/11 come out?

before you lie if your not being honest, i want you to think about what your doing with your free will...

What happened to /ourgirl/ MegaAnon?

Ok so if I understand correctly, social media blackout for 10 days allows the MSM to control the narrative during that time. 1) how will Patriots get the real news and happenings? 2) is qresearch board still going to be active? 3) is Q going to post before any of this goes down? 4) is qteam identity going to be made known on the 4th? And last, 5) what was all the fake aliens and return of the king talk about?

Weird...why did my id change? Sorry for double posts. Phone acting up.

>Jow Forums might also go dark, as it is a compromised board.

>Because this is when things will start to be declassified. It won't happen at once, but over several days. A trickle of information that mainstream news channels will be forced to cover. They WANT Mainstream Media to cover the happening, attempt to damage control, and try to control the narrative. Ask yourself, why does social media really exist? To control information. That's it. Without it's propaganda backbone of CIA controlled social media platforms, MSM will be up shit creek without a paddle and EVERYONE will be watching because it will be the only source of information for 10 days.

My boner is ready, fren.

>hurr durr aliens are real
>people: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I don't think ANYONE will have that reaction, at all.

Attached: 1532629178859.png (621x583, 8K)

false and homosexual
OP is a faggot

Attached: 1509751630547.png (600x866, 311K)

Aliens have nothing to do with Satanic Ritual Child Abuse on an international scale.

Refer toWhat are scare tactics?

>thinks this is a compromised board
>starts thread on compromised board giving dates and timelines on what comes next
>anti q shills btfo

>Sorry for double posts. Phone acting up.
Just been having same problem in other threads.

>Q's arrival
nigga c'mon

>muh Q
dropped

maybe a source or two would be nice.

Attached: 1534215122589.png (750x730, 470K)

Are Zeus and the Hollow Earth forces helping the president?

Attached: 15-facts-about-zeus-from-greek-mythology.jpg (1044x768, 143K)

Did he really get suicided?
What he did was DUMB DUMB DUMB
Deep Underground Military Bases exist.
Witness Protection.

Attached: kappa.jpg (310x163, 8K)

gay

Good question. Did she just realize Qteam had the information drop under control and let them handle it? At least she spoke plain on some stuff.

fuck you and your blogpost faggot

>Hey guys I got big news
>Name random date
>It's happening
>Trust in us

Do you have evidence?

>Don't be a troll "Muh Boomer Q b.s"
>Trust me

Proof?

>Seriously bro, don't question me

Proof?

>Why are you a fag? What is proof anyways?

Proof?

>Iugh... Okay, I have no life, fuck you!

Proof?

> *Gun shot...

Hmm.

Attached: qqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg (811x898, 144K)

Indeed. Most people will only ever dream of such places.

STFU boomer

Attached: you.jpg (756x634, 82K)

only tom knows the answers to these and all questions.

Well that would be nice. Could you answer this guy

No nothing ever happens.
My fellow Americans need to remember to buy ammo on sale on the 4th tho.

Attached: giga.png (1080x1331, 938K)

Checked,

Who is Vincent Fusca?

Attached: jfkkk.jpg (891x1200, 146K)

My best and only MySpace fren!

What did he mean in his manifesto at the end? Return of the king of light 7/4???

Do you really think we're gonna believe you now?
I seriously want to believe.
Regardless things are habbening and this great awakening shit is on the horizon. I don't need your hype and date fagging.

HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARENT A GLOWNIGGER ?

fpbp
tired of this fucking trash

Attached: 7489.png (508x116, 3K)

Q did and Q+A on the Qboard to stress test the board.

Why do stress tests exist?
In preparation of large numbers of new visitors?

>is Q going to post before any of this goes down
I don't know, I'm not Q.

>is qteam identity going to be made known on the 4th
Oh yes.

>what was all the fake aliens
Scare tactics. What would you do if you were in MSM's position?

>tired of these non-BLACKED threads
c...c...c..c.c..c..cuck

>babbys first larp

Very Jewish of you :)

He is user. Can you really not discern between real Jow Forumsacks and shills yet?

Checked

He's what a small segment of Qresearchers took into a spin off of being JFK Jr because his wife looks similar to JFK jrs wife. Vincent was mildly popular for driving a Trump van around trump rallies in PA, and was interviewed. His mannerisms in the interview made him seem on the spectrum, or highly introvert/anti social, not very Kennedy-esque. Jfks grave looks like a Q from above. Anons took these connections to assume jfk jr is Q or related in some way, however most on the Q research board rejected this research tangent.
t. Former Baker for Q research general

Thank you. One more question. What will happen to Assange? Is he going to be ok? Will Trump pardon him? I hate the thought of that great man in prison.

Attached: 72160D0C-06DE-4F2A-BA92-F90C7075BC4F.gif (500x256, 1.35M)

drown in diarrhea shithead

>Princess Diane is Q?
You got to be shitting me.

It's you again, asteroid larper!

Attached: 98476845.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Come on, user. You are at least a year early. It has to be election season before the false flags really get rolling. Not to say we won't see any trouble this year, just that it's summer season and everybody with experience has the summer off.

>his corresponds with Q's arrival.
no bump for you faggot boomer, get this shit outta here.

Attached: 1545380874589.jpg (575x405, 50K)

what happened to it all starting last week??

No I can't. I think you are probably right though.

this Q is just a test Q do not reply to Q this post

Both the Light and the Dark have high-technology. There are possibilities that have already occurred that none of you have even thought about.

Cloning exists.
Free Energy exists.
Anti-gravity exists.
Remote viewing exists.

Anything is possible through God.
But some choose to believe they can be their own God.

>2 weeks from now
>it will happen for real this time, guys, I swear
>no details, not even hints
You're a faggot who just kys (kill your self).

Attached: incredulousblackman.jpg (520x388, 24K)

long time since ive seen that default faggot friend

But it wasn't MSM claiming a fake alien project blue beam type occurrence before the 4th, it was you the last time you came here. And all this JFK jr stuff you're saying makes me question your sincerity. Q and ETS have both said over and over again that he is dead. Good try on your larp though, I've been waiting for you to come back.

Go kys incel

Ok what's the July 4th deets? And if nothing happens again, are you going to come back to this comped board, apologize and set a new date again? Btw they are importing Ebola. What's the deal with that?

yeah only once though. someone gave a warning about the las vegas shooting which may, or may not have saved lives.