I want to be Finnish, or at least be accepted into their society and contribute to it...

I want to be Finnish, or at least be accepted into their society and contribute to it. I wanna chill in the sauna with my Finnish bros, have intelligent and deep conversations about all sort of topics. Every time i have had a discussion with a Finnish poster it was always meaningful and deep. They always seen to be very intelligent and outclass most other posters. Is it a viable venture? I'm not an uneducated brute i have a degree in chemistry and have long wanted to move to a place for a better life. I feel like Finland would be the ideal place as i love the cold.

Attached: download (1).png (287x175, 512)

Fuck off, they're full.

pls respond

I don't believe i asked for a mutts opinion. Fuck off Tyrone.

Joke's on you, my name is Timo.

Sure, just apply for a job here and I'm sure you'll get the permit to live here as long as you want. It's pretty simple if you're white

Thanks finbro, is it viable to get by with English only for some time? Eventually i would want to learn Finnish but i think it would take a couple years to fully master it.

>i think it would take a couple years to fully master it.
>A couple years
>To master Finnish

Yrität olla hauska?

Attached: AmusedAsianGirl253.jpg (640x960, 41K)

You will never speak fluent Finnish and they will always treat you as an outsider. No matter how much you try cucking to their stupid culture.

Never heard of this place...

Actually Finland has a sizable Russian minority who basically blended into their population. Just because you and your spic gene can't fit in doesn't mean Euros can't assimilate into one another countries.

Head to Svealand instead, they love sauna too.

Attached: Finn bants.png (1343x490, 139K)

Sure. Most bigger firms will easily accommodate it. Most of the population also speaks passing english, so you won't starve from being unable to shop.

There is also some good opportunities in petrochemicals you might want to check.

Attached: Finns Personal Distance.png (874x758, 492K)

>gidings me? :DDD

ftfy

If it's for PR related, maybe. Older people (40-50+) still can't speak or read English for most of the time.

If it's for regular work related, you are going to be treated with less respect since you haven't studied Finnish well enough.

But why would you want to come over to Finland?

You got a natsoc country for you there.

Se on kylläkin; "yritätkö olla hauska?"

Speaking comprehensible Finnish is not too.

No one expects foreigners to be "fluent" like the natives are.

You forgot your meme flag Shlomo.

VOI VUTTU UMAULOUTA PASKA PASKA VITTU

Attached: Finland.jpg (1024x457, 81K)

Noice D&C thread mr Mod, Big fan of the Jannies me

Top notch job they do

See Nothing against hohols, but we're full.

How hard it is to find a job for a foreigner in Finland? Besides IT, I mean regular minimum wage full time job.

>I mean regular minimum wage full time job.

The things is that it's not worth it.

>the thing is*

Keyword: welfare

Went to Finland b/c car broke down there blah blah

A very nice place, nice people, everyone speaks decent English.

Also, if you know Moi, and Kiitos you're good lmao

1. This place is cucked.
2. Finnish is really hard and it will take years to become fluent (almost everyone is comfortable speaking english with you tho)

If you don't have problem with those 2 then you're more than welcome

I love binland posters, but look at the state of them, they are westerncucks in heart
>this is a picture of finland, the flags can be confusing

Attached: 1555323500690.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

don't

Attached: pöllö.png (497x386, 97K)

looks like Anglo infiltration

Well let's say that someone hasn't decided if he wants to live there forever and wants to try it out for a few months. Is it possible to get some minimum wage job like that to cover rent and current expenses?