Except Russia, what useful did they contribute to Western civilisation?

Except Russia, what useful did they contribute to Western civilisation?

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacy_Łukasiewicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Czochralski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieczysław_G._Bekker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Bryła
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Dolivo-Dobrovolsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Malinowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Nagórski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoni_Patek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kwolek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Sendzimir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Smoluchowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Funk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Koprowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Weigl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Świętosławski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Hevelius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Ulam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tesla was a croat

its the earth around the sun not the other way anglo/nord cuck
hahaahaaaaaaaahahhhahaahaaaaaaaahahhhahaahaaaaaaaahahhhahaahaaaaaaaahahh
DEAL WITH IT

Attached: momknk.jpg (556x648, 41K)

Russia contributed nothing up until the USSR in which they stole and exploited neighboring countries

A Serb. Slavs aren't really part of the "Western civilization", the term "the West" was specifically propagandized to note a distinction between Cold War fronts.

The Slavs have achieved very little throughout history, mostly because of their lack of culture. From antiquity, the Slavs lived on the land of the East, in the countries of the former Eastern bloc. They had no religion, so their culture and civilization is based on the language and oral traditions. Their art was based on the architecture, philosophy and architecture of the Slavic nations, and was essentially a cultural production, or rather a form of art which did not develop. The people's language, known as Rus, is probably the oldest form of communication. From that point of view, it is the most primitive of all languages: the language of the Slavs is of course the closest approximation to our languages.

they had mendelev and Tolstoy and Dostevsky

They prevented you from becoming a cuck back into 1800s. The area thanks to which Europe is not becoming too lefty very quickly

ignorant. the Russian Empire was doing those exact things first, just with the superior feudalistic system.

jihadist shill,unemployed soon.

Russia is the only Slav country that's remotely comparable to Western cultures like Italy or France

Attached: 4532865456.jpg (880x587, 148K)

Attached: King_John_III_Sobieski.png (1600x799, 2.39M)

they've been protecting us from the muslims for past 500+ years and I think they invented electricity or something

Lack is incorrect. Lesser culture sure, but Slav countries don't overall look like their worst ghettos that Jow Forums memes here

Attached: zx620_3376466.jpg (620x414, 82K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignacy_Łukasiewicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Czochralski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieczysław_G._Bekker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Bryła
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Dolivo-Dobrovolsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Malinowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Nagórski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoni_Patek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kwolek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Sendzimir
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_Smoluchowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_Funk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Koprowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Weigl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Świętosławski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Hevelius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislaw_Ulam

You mean Poland. They are the ones with the most Latinate and Western influence. There is NOTHIGN Western about Russia.

you niggers wouldnt even have a necktie like a gentleman if it werent for us.

I'm saying comparable as in size and influence. Poland is more similar to the West sure but doesn't have the same scope.

>They had no religion
Elaborate, faggy wehraboo

Nothing. We'd happily live in dugouts and tended the fields forever but eternal teuton forced us to do a little bit more or else they'd kill us.

The three man team penis washing machine? Go away Peterstein

>Russia contributed nothing
>*up until the USSR*
Now I know Americans are famed the world over for their top tier education system and their intellect, so walk me through just how on earth you came to that conclusion b*rgoid.

Mainly this part
>up until the USSR
The USSR is when Russia stopped producing anything of value, not started kek.

Thanks God we are not western. Imagine if we actually wanted to kill our own demographics and rationalize it whole way through.

Either way, China and Japan will take over so nobody really gives a shit about the "west".

Fine dining

Attached: russian faggots fine dining.jpg (720x777, 95K)

A buffer. Which you imbeciles, after a period of chimpout around the world, used to become low T cucks.

I blame you for this. Why did you let them become independent? You know the whole multiculturalism and diversity thing started from them, right?

>There is NOTHIGN Western about Russia.
The last Tsar of Russia was Queen Victoria's grandson and the cousin of King George. Queen Victoria famously didn't marry off her children or grandchildren to non-European monarchs or royalty of any type, and she was proposed by several mudskins. That's proof of how Russia was viewed before the USSR. I mean Russia's core territory is its European-quarter of land in the west about the size of France.

Can you give me ONE reason why Russia is not part of western civilisation other than Cold War propaganda and the U.S. creating a fake east/west divide? Assuming we both define western civilisation as "European civilisation."

Attached: image15.jpg (2047x877, 140K)

Russia is so smol...

Attached: KlY1txqGC6Y.jpg (1366x2048, 368K)

>Why did you let them become independent?
If I could get in to a time machine, the first thing I'd do would be to go back to the British parliament in 1770 and show them this picture, and tell them they need to send the entire British army to North America right away.

Attached: President Nigger.jpg (2687x3356, 1.2M)

This is what running water looks like, it's an absolutely fantastic invention that ensures bathing can happen with regularity.

Attached: running water.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Alot actually
Tesla invented AC current which has allowed the modern world to exist quite frankly.

The most inportant thing they posses is their genes and their willingness to preserve our race,

i support eastern europeans and hope that they can continue the white race once western europe falls to arab and nigger migrants

Attached: 13934591_1177713588955744_621418432576137759_n.jpg (260x260, 24K)

Tesla completed most of his inventions in America - thus making him an honorary Germanic. Quit plagiarising our inventors, cuck!

Attached: guten tag.jpg (479x611, 26K)

... im an english canadian, he was serbain though

tesla was a romanian actually

Nicolas Van Teslem was 100% Dutch

Kim-Nic-Tes was 100% Korean

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT RARE, BASED AND KIMPILLED

Russia was a producer of science art and.literature during the tsar state.

Bolshevik politicians didn't start science.

so many proxyniggers around this hour, why don't you go back to /vip/?

Attached: 800px-Universitäten_Europa.png (800x1033, 530K)

Attached: Poles_are_smar...whoa....jpg (918x543, 101K)

Attached: Eastern Europe is releva-.gif (781x641, 52K)

Attached: printing presses in Europe.jpg (534x517, 57K)

Peanut butter

Also known in Russian as a гopячий Кapл