HAPPENING. KIM JONG NAM WAS CIA!!!!

Was the CIA controlling North Korea all along?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x777, 277K)

Yeah, the CIA and Switzerland, but they were working for the red shields so I heard.

Anyway this explains why they made such a huge deal about it, same with that Kashoggi guy.

MIGA!

Switzerland controls North Korea??

Joe Biden will MIGA if only you could elect him. He's a much bigger Zionist than Trump even.

Attached: 1560190438232.jpg (640x400, 68K)

>Was the CIA controlling North Korea all along?
Nigga Q told us that shit 2 years ago
Also
>GLOW IN THE DARK KIMCHEE

based north korea. it's said to have some of the best security practices in the world. hope they annex south korea soon

This has been discussed many times here. Heck, Swiss firms helped Kim Jong Il build his underground rail lines by delivering three tunnel boring machines to him in the late 1990s.

It's already well known that NK is a CIA puppet state

its a big family

best Korea is always looking out for their interests.

retard. you actually think the cia and switzerland control north korea. wtf is wrong with you?

Q
WAS
FUCKING RIGHT

Never trust anything a CIA agent says, especially about who they say is CIA

BNO?

Bangkok Nigger Orginization ?

no he wasn't you dumbass. how does assassinating a cia informant mean the cia is controlling north korea?

Attached: 112341.jpg (500x396, 33K)

does this not pretty much exonerate dear leader?

it is treason is it not

and treason is death penalty

Got caught with kiddie kimchi pics. Much disgrace had to go

>BNO
?

You don't think the CIA controls NK? Wtf is wrong with you?

Take your meds and have sex.

Attached: 1559926501372.png (740x754, 379K)

Fuckin Nam man

noone is a "bigger zionist" than Zion Don, boomer

Attached: 1554585293833.jpg (1330x1044, 385K)

good job America you made a totalitarian dictator state look good

Switzerland is more comparable to a middle-person than "controlling" -- they are the global money launderers for the elite

ISIS propaganda is so fucking persistent -- piss off sand nigger

Herroooo! Dactah Pwavel, I ahm Shee-eye-ayy.

>25 replies
>no one has uploaded the LOL KINO pics from the murder
This board is dead. All actual Jow Forumssters are gone. God rest their souls.

honestly, this

4u

Tulsa G all the way

um, pretty sure we were all laughing at the shit show long before your time sink magnet faggot diverted useful attention to a pile of retards and trash.

Attached: Q_is_the _government.jpg (306x612, 39K)

>Was the CIA controlling North Korea all along?

yes you fucking idiot, Trump went there and the media basically stopped bitching about going to war with best and most glorious Korea almost like something major happened behind the scenes

Attached: 0e2defb6-d129-420c-a361-d91a48c80a76.png (404x390, 31K)

since fucking 2017 Q has been claiming that North Korea was a CIA run puppetshow to keep the asia area destabilized.

Is that fag taking credit for this

Be best

I think they are kept around as a place to experiment with population control

He was probably feeding them a bunch of bullshit for money to gamble with.

All crisis actors are sent here to live with thier new wealth, why they try to keep tourists away

>Q in ID
wew

Duh, of course PDRK is a vassal state of CIA/Israel. Think about how useful Kim is as a justification for US troops/bases in that region. USA has surrounded China with bases and troops in S. Korea and Japan. Do you think China and (more importantly) the ROW would tolerate that if the US could not point to Kim/PDRK as the justification?

uh, of course PDRK is a vassal state of CIA. Think about how useful Kim is as a justification for US troops/bases in that region. USA has surrounded China with bases and troops in S. Korea and Japan. Do you think China and (more importantly) the ROW would tolerate that if the US could not point to Kim/PDRK as the justification?

I believe it. It's honestly like the middle East with all the wars. I'm not going there

Ah, the CIA.
Getting allies killed and promoting our nations enemies since the 40s.
Good job, glowniggers.
Maybe stick to domestic security, but you'd fuck that up somehow.

All the cool stories about mortar executions and throwing generals to sharks. Glorious leader fed up of this shitposting.

GOOGLE and Eric Schmidt did something while visiting North Korea.
The real rabbit hole

Attached: aiResearch.gif (360x360, 383K)

The CIA is responsible for a lot of shit, but North Korea isn't one of them. Kim Jong Nam was assassinated because he could feasibly replace Kim Jong Un and is almost universally preferred because he is against Juche. It really shouldn't be big news to here Kim Jong Nam was a CIA informant given his own beliefs and goals.

Nukes are fake and they probably keep north korea as some sort of distraction or future reason for war plus its like a social experiment.

The CIA works for creating a one-world government eventually. Read Alan Dulles.

How the fuck are Qtards spinning this as NK being a cia asset? If anything it's more likely CIA got in contact with him and asked him to spy for them. Which he probably got found out so NK had him assassinated. If it was kim Jong-il being the asset it would have some credibility but this fag ended up being more or less a complete nobody and embarrassment to the family.

Yes. They work through different channels such as Malta and Hollywood.

Does ANYONE in this thread realize that this is a picture of the person who killed Kim Jong Nam? Literally right after she/he killed Kim Jong Nam? NO? THIS BOARD IS FUCKING GARBAGE

They wouldn't need informants if they controlled it, dumbass

Look at the damage control in this thread.

Interesting, I have to ask why is this news coming out? This doesn't just come out because of WSJ actual journalism. Someone leaked it or leaked a lie.

checked

Attached: 1487153205553.jpg (620x413, 40K)

> Dr. Pavell,

>he spied for the CIA but he wasn't spying for the CIA
lol that brit education

Q pointed that before you fags called it a larp

CIA niggers btfo

>but he wasn't spying for the CIA
Where the fuck did I say that, retard?

Yeah we know because the (((news))) told us

Otto was also a CIA agent

Khashoggi is such a huge red flag. Adnan, his uncle, is at the center of the Iran Contra Affair and the invasion of the Middle East. It’s crazy. I think two of his son’s, Ali Khashoggi and I forget the other name, got indicted and arrested in France on running a child trafficking ring

Psshh I read long before that on conspiracy sites about elites having connections to companies that built the big pyramid hotel

Well look at this a meme flag shilling anti trump. I am so surprised

Mossad.

I didn't realize northern kims could post here

no the (((news))) did not, you lying jew parasite

Just classic.

the glorious leader does what is necessary to protect Best Korean soil

Attached: KimJongKHAN.jpg (600x800, 56K)

based and redpilled

REAL NEWS.
Otto Warmbier was in fact a CIA spy cuck faggot.

Attached: HapKIMdo.jpg (832x555, 50K)

go look up which countries help guard the border between the Korea's
Hint: Neutral Nation Supervisory Comission
2nd Hint: Kim Jong IL went to school in one of those countries
3rd Hint: the Kim family gold is stored in that country too
4th Hint: Bank for International Settlements

Attached: NO BRAKES_SUPERKOREAN_EDITION.jpg (1280x1004, 186K)

I don't think the CIA was ever the "brain" behind the control of NK, I think they were just part of the chain. I really haven't researched it much, though.

Attached: MUSCLEBROKIM.jpg (700x480, 63K)

Even with all those hints I doubt anyone would make the connection

Attached: CIA home in Switzerland.jpg (672x9160, 2.12M)

Attached: BROKOREANS.jpg (1200x853, 242K)

Fuck Kim and fuck Trump and fuck the CIA

Attached: 14226262-0-Kim_hugged_a_number_of_the_children_during_the_staged_visit_to_t-a-8_1559373919260.jpg (962x637, 103K)

No. CIA wanted to subvert Korea. Based Kim Jong Un and Kim Jong Il worked to keep CIA influence out of North Korea. In their desire to protect their people from CIA faggotry, their isolation became their undoing.

Attached: LukeKimJongUn.jpg (602x609, 53K)

Attached: NEGOTIATIONS.jpg (718x478, 235K)

Attached: The Bolton Storytime_full.jpg (602x8051, 931K)

>CIA - Domestic security
Wut?

Attached: McFuckinghadit.png (741x912, 530K)

Attached: OPAKOREASTYLE.jpg (800x449, 82K)

>DPRK is a giant social experiment ran by the CIA, a country sized black site with no holds barred. No pesky human rights laws. No pesky investigative journalism.

I believe it

You really think a bunch of peasant farmers resisted the most powerful military force in the entire history of the world? The Korean War wasn't lost, it was managed.

Attached: FalseFlagFagsWillFail.jpg (600x400, 152K)

Attached: FalseFlagFagsWillFail2.jpg (600x400, 154K)

>Of course we don't control it, if we did we wouldn't need to spy

Attached: FalseFlagFagsWillFail3.jpg (600x400, 155K)

Attached: Best Korean Navy.jpg (1881x1248, 247K)

No. NK is the last sovereign state on Earth.

Attached: Best Korean Airforce.jpg (1857x1806, 470K)

FBI handles domestic stuff, CIA's job is foreign shenanigans.

Attached: CIA_memorial.png (595x459, 536K)

Attached: BestKoreanArmaments.jpg (1857x2793, 1018K)

No, he probably just wanted to get an edge on his brother so he or his preferred choice could be god emperor. Opportunistically using a foreign adversary’s power.

Attached: US Sub_NK Sub_BeatlesSub.jpg (1439x1893, 334K)

Q predicted this.

Where did they go? I want out of this place, majority of threads are shill threads and jannies don't do anything.

Attached: agent smith.jpg (554x433, 78K)