war will never stop, so we need to create a world federation with
elected representatives, it needs legislative, executive, and
tribunal branches of government. with laws that combat, over centralized
power such as nepotism, oligarchs, despotism, and protects the spirit
freeing creative power of capitalism while stopping monopolies and
producing welfare for the poor and needy. with upward mobility of money
from the grass roots level where taxes are payed to local communities
first. instead of downward from those in national and multinational ivory
towers who are out of touch with community needs.

it must be anti degeneracy, i.e anti gay, anti abortion, anti communism
have fixed borders to control immigration etc etc. how can we colonize
and rule the galaxy if people cant even work out how to govern the world?
don't be so small minded. God has revealed that system and here it is.
Jesus has returned, Bahaullah has come
youtube.com/watch?v=dVEpYMLBRjA

Attached: zzzznpcglobalists.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Aussie is giving Canada a run for their title of cuck.

average christen posting about how much they want black cock

yawn

anti abortion, anti gay, anti commie, hows that cucked?

>world supreme court
>world government

A kikes wet dream, poor bait Bilderberg Sanhedrinstein. Humans have enough trouble governing in localities, don't need a corrupt octopus smothering the entire world.

you seam to be less than average american, who is retarded and seams to have a brain that works the same as the savages in africa, unless that is you reviewed the info, but im guessing you just npc-ed your way past it

hey retard grow a brain, the way to stop the jews running the world is to make a system they are not in charge of.

Bump

Attached: gay-molestation-comic.png (1500x500, 74K)

Post this a few more times, Moishe.

Attached: 1351356.jpg (1200x1532, 455K)

Let me guess, you'd agree that:

>Austro-Hungarian empire was bad because each ethnic group should be sovereign to rule over themselves and do what's best for their people.

>The Muslims should have self rule.

>We need one central power government to rule over everyone.

Really makes you think.

>way
i will keep posting untill you all learn, what is in this video is the only way to beat the jew world order

>need one centr
no the muslims should not have sharia, they need to forget their bull shit sharia, we need a global federal charter with limited overreach to keep the evils of over centralisation out. how about instead of asuming you look at what is presented, and teach your little african savage brain somthing

You'er a shit troll

grow up

>ruling the whole earth is the most mature position a man can take how much more can i grow? dont be a fag

So they can claim we want to take over the world?

Fucking retard, its cucked because it betrays race realism. No one authority can dictate between the races and culures and arrive at one conclusion.

>thats why the system has alot of national autonomy, and the power is decentralized, so each locality, state , and nation has control of its own by laws, watch the video dumb dumb

>Power is decentralized

In a world government? We've already seen how out of control the Administrative branch has become.

When that happens on a global scale what ability is there for people to fight back? There is none. When your glorious central government collapses, and it will. It'll drag humanity back to square one.

This is technocrat level faggotry.

Attached: 1523576442095.png (720x728, 1.03M)

>at ability is there for people to fight
ok dumb dumb, if your tiny brain does't think it is possible to solve problems , you can stay in the past. i understand some people just have tiny brains and cant conceive of a bigger future.

>war will never stop
War is not a bad thing. Violence is necessary for growth. Violence is simply the continuation of a discussion after words have failed. Without violence, we would legitimately have no possible recourse for some problems. War is the crucible of violence in which problems are solved in such a way that the solutions are felt, not just heard.

There is nothing wrong with war if you hold convictions strong enough to actually fight for.

i dont question the importance of extreme violence and the power that threat of it holds, but it must become the servant of justice, not bankers, im not talking about a gay utopia, but a system of justice with the threat of violent force at its core. im guessing you didnt watch the video, for fucks sake, i thought this board was ment to be full of genius, but all you retards just assume with out investigation

>Stay in the past

You mean truth. The different races perceive and react to the world differently. Your inability to comprehend human behavior is the ultimate downfall of utopian world government bullshit.

>retarded left stolen meme
Yeah I'm not reading after that cringe shit

>ah I'm not reading after that cringe s
well done retard, does an image trigger you, hahahahahah

SAGE
no one cares you're a dumb faggot kike

im whiter than probably any one on this board, i have blood lines and peerage, id say you are more of a kike than me