More hot air from Drumph

More hot air from Drumph.
He has the power as the PRESIDENT to make them utilities, force an internet bill of rights, take away silicon valleys govt kickbacks (which would make big tech IMPLODE) and any number of things.

He could even leave twitter himself and go to a platform that respects freedom of speech, even that would be a big gesture.

Instead he chooses to do NOTHING like the useless cuck he is.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137702218835136517

Attached: CUCK.png (1137x597, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/trump-plan-to-fight-big-tech-censorship-you-fight-it-by-just-being-good-you-got-to-be-really-good/
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/10/europe-lost-e480-million-last-year-on-cyber-crime-estimated-e1-billion-on-small-crime-and-a-whopping-estimated-e160-billion-on-corruption-cyberpol-president-baretzky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INB4 magapede whining explaining how 'the democrats' are responsible for all of this and Trump is just a powerless ninny but he's 'trying his best' or whatever Hannity talking point is going around these days.

Google was raided last Sunday and will be broken up. They've already said the executives are facing criminal charges as well. Didn't somebody find Eric Schmidt's secret server in North Korea?

The US Government has all the power over social media. Trump could easily fix stuff up himself. But instead he bitches like a coward on Twitter and makes nationalist look worse.

Actually social media executives are rootless cosmopolitans who think they should obey no authority. Trump is RICOing them. Just relax and SELL SELL SELL GOOG GOOG GOOG.

Can I go with kys butthurt memeflag? Also...plot twist....all these companies are funded by China and CIA niggers to basically put in a Chinese style system worldwide, if you play you get rich if you get cold feet you get lead

>implying we care what you think

>should let
>let
literally a retarded cuckold faggot

And his VP is a bitchtits christfag. Honestly Dems would win in 2020 running just a normal quasi-religious, healthy, and SLIM white family.

Don't you get it? Trump is our savior! We have to suck it up and stand behind him because he's gonna do all that stuff he promised after he beats the deep state! Don't you get that he can't do anything until he beats the deep state? They have the power to stop him from getting anything done by harassing him on MSNBC all night! How do you expect him to fight back against these people when he's so busy fighting them all the time?

Actually social media executives are rootless cosmopolitans who think they should obey no authority. Trump is RICOing them. Just relax and SELL SELL SELL GOOG GOOG GOOG.

Any second now surely. I trust the plan.

So much salt. Many such cases. Sad.

Attached: FB925FAA227B40D98D531A5386AE7562.jpg (472x472, 26K)

Guys. I just took the Yangpill today. For real. See you all in Iowa.

Would anyone here be dumb enough to use goverment controlled social media or want a goverment run facebook?
Does anyone here actually like twitter and facebook?

Dont get me wrong i would love for them to get sued / fined for all of their sheckels but i would be far happier seeing all their users leave and them dying anyway
Every minute spent asking your president to unban you on facebook is another minute your not posting on gab or bitchutte or minds etc and driving content toward those platforms and away from google/facebook/twitter

>2 posts by this ID
>memeflag

>to basically put in a Chinese style system worldwide
I'm aware.
And Trump is complicit.

Here's a few wise words from le god emperor

>When asked by Breitbart News reporter Charlie Spiering about how he planned to fight tech bias in the 2020 election, he replied, “You fight it by just being good. You got to be really good. It’s much harder for a conservative Republican to win than it is for a liberal Democrat.”

infowars.com/trump-plan-to-fight-big-tech-censorship-you-fight-it-by-just-being-good-you-got-to-be-really-good/

JUST BE REALLY GOOD AND ALL WILL BE WELL GUYS
BASED

So true!
Obama and Hillary will go to jail any day now, Sessions has a plan. Trust Sessions.

lol you live in a fantasy world, they're probably locking hillary clinton up any day now too right

Idk what to make of those trips

>take away silicon valleys govt kickbacks (which would make big tech IMPLODE)
the stock market would also implode
he'd jump off a bridge before he'd do anything to make stocks go down

That's a good point, if Trump actually did something then MSNBC and CNN would insult him more and that is a risk we cannot take!

Whining on twitter is the most chad move a man can make, especially if it's the President doing it.

Seems pretty anti China to me, but I might be a retard

Google (it's Alphabet, call them Alphabet) maintains the targeting systems for the CIA drone program. That doesn't mean they make the HUD colors pretty. That means they locate and target individuals who deserve a $150k hellfire into whatever wedding they are attending. Alphabet (google is a search engine domain) will never, NEVER, be held to account for anything. You want a license to kill? Kill for the (((right))) people, and you can kill who ever you want.

um sweaty the 1st amendment only applies to the government, not private companies

How do I get your job? Mine I currently gay but easy. I think it would be stimulating to try to be a shill. How does Joe Scarborough do it every day? Truly a master

He's anti China when it comes to the tarriffs, but, as you pointed out, big tech is paving the way for the Chinese style takeover (a lot of them are involved with China as well).
So when you have a POTUS who is doing nothing about it then that makes him complicit.
His own supporters are getting deplatformed, lives ruined over wearing a hat in some cases and what does he do? NOTHING.

>Guys censorship is happening!
>Someone please get the President to do something!!!
>Oh shit that's me :DDDDDDDDDDDD!

Actual quote from POTATUS ^

Why do you think I'm a shill?

Teddy Roosevelt wouldn't have stood for this.

He should say:
'you're not getting your free money from the taxpayers wallet if you keep censoring them. Abide by the 1st amendment and you'll be fine, don't do it and you'll have to exist like a real company meaning no more nanny state giving you free cash'

YOUR CHOICE ZUCK!

>Implying the left doesn't ever engage in sophistry

The target is Twitter retards like you that don't know anything about anything. If some dumb instathot says damnit that's not right!, Without consulting relevant supreme Court cases..Drumpty as you say only gets stronger. Literally taking their playbook away.

Attached: 1556415668622.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Checked just cause flagging. Breddy good arguments tho. We shall see fren or upper management

teddy roosevelt thought fighting in a war was manly sport and created the national park system. He would beat trump to death with his bare hands if he were alive today

Turns out the trannies at Jewgle found out about this and revolted, interfering with many top secret missions. They were also leaking data to the Chinese.

Based tranny's when the story is written basedboys cucks and gun toting right wingers took America back and then the world. Couldn't write it better. Also q predicted this

Trump really is a cuck faggot. He's afraid to do anything, and he has anti-MAGA advisors telling him not to do anything, which gives him the excuse he needs to do nothing

Trump is the do-nothing president

>Trump has done nothing.
Wew lad I don't even have an image for this level

Based trip 8s of truth.
Sessions and Mueller are going to fly the deepstate down to Gitmo where they ALREADY had their tribunals. Talk about 12 interdimensional travel-sized chess

>He has the power as the PRESIDENT to make them utilities,
Stopped reading there.

But he does.
There's a better argument for them being utlities from day one than not infact.

Go look at how much money came from taxes to fund the infrastructure for the internet.
Go look at how much money Silicon Valley gets.

They've been getting a very cushy ride and abusing it for too long.

>tweets
>"fighting them"
that's a yikes from me

Even if all he did was Kegger Kav and Gorsuch it'd be worth it.

What do you think happeneed to the cell phone industry? They are now considered a utility.

>but he does
but he doesn't.
Did you even go to civics class? The president doesn't rewrite laws.

What does that have to do with presidential powers?

While you're on the subject please mention Gamergate specifically, Trump. You see, I'm in this internet contest and it would really help me out.

Trumpy is a fucking fat kike faggot

>dont call people nigger on our platform
>ok nigger
>get banned
>DISCRIMINATION

niggers call other niggers 'niggers' in every sentence = no bans or even complaints.
fuck off

You're right. Youtube and Facebook and Twitter need to be declared common carriers.

The President is more powerful right now than any time in history (since 9/11).
A lot of this power has been used for bad things, but Trump absolutely can make them utilities.

The FCC aren't doing their job either when it comes to social media being 'publishers' by actively selecting their own agenda in terms of what comments are allowed or not.

And what are you going to do when the entire internet is owned by google and you're only allowed to post politically correct opinions?
What are you going to do when it's worse than China?

This is the equivilent of a company buying an entire country and saying 'LOL DON'T LIKE IT JUST MOVE GUYS, MUH HOUSE MUH RULES XD'

These big tech companies are using the internet as a loophole around the constitution.
It's time to make an internet bill of rights and stop this insanity.

The telecommunications act 1934 made it so that telephone companies couldn't cut your lines if you said things they didn't like over the phone.

The same act should logically apply to the internet. This should have been a settled issue by now really.

lol at conservatives wanting to nationalize businesses. you've come a long way comrade

SELL SELL SELL your GOOG GOOG GOOG

You seize those means of production, comrade.

>ur a commie

Threaten to cut off Big Tech's government subsidies and get back to me on that one.
They get tons of tax dollars to stay on top. They use infrastructure built with tax dollars.

Do you think Teddy Roosevelt was a commie as well?

Based kikesucker! I heard if you suck Trumps cock long enough it starts to taste like Sir Isaac Lime otterpops (sugar version, not corn syrup)

Attached: 1546141948421.png (1289x911, 1.66M)

Stay mad

Attached: 1535709647467.jpg (621x960, 129K)

He sure likes them capital letters

Also btw what kind of dumbass cereal do you leftists buy again?

>you leftists
I'm more conservative than you and President gun-grabber MOST IMMIGRANTS EVER.

I also voted for the faggot in 2016. Keep living in your delusion that everyone who voted for him still supports him. Trump is a leftist faggot who is leaving conservatives out to dry

bring back those conservatives that want to CONSERVE THE STATUS QUO. Damn people are being played into this labeling shit like its not some mad game of divide and conquer.
All of you that identify as something have already failed!

conservatives are the old commie fags that have been brainwashed into believing that they are in the "right". The right is non-existend. Its the newfags trying to tear down the old shit world to establish a new shit one vs the old fags tryint to preserve the status quo. Its truly a fucking clown world and I hope each and everyone of them gets MK Ultra'd for believing the lies and presuming that they came up with those ideas.
Fucking imbeciles...

Then find a president who will take away their subsidies.

>Then find a president who will take away their subsidies.
No one. No one alive now and no one that will be born on this planet or in this universe for that matter is gonna do what the people "will". You are very very naive.

Every time someone tries that they get called a shill by a hoard of Republicans.

Tear down the piramid. Kill the old guard. Establish a blockchain society! A circular one!

He's a blowhard boomer cuck.

Bake the cake, cuckservatives

More bullshit from a retard who has no idea what he’s talking about

Vote buttgig faggot. Best chance we ever had

LMAO:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/10/europe-lost-e480-million-last-year-on-cyber-crime-estimated-e1-billion-on-small-crime-and-a-whopping-estimated-e160-billion-on-corruption-cyberpol-president-baretzky/

just like when he tells you every year to remember the 16 gazillion?

>THE PRESIDENT SHOULD MAKE PRIVATE COMPANIES PUBLIC UTILITIES I BET THAT WILL TOTALLY FIX IT ALL
Nope, faggot, he doesn't need to do that. We're watching all those same tech companies slowly crumble as people continually abandon them by the day, we don't need MUH BIG GOVERNMENT to step in every fucking time, the free market does actually work if you stop being retarded for a minute.

>MUH FREE MARKET!!!!
It isn't a free market because of the stuff I've already said.
They're a bunch of spooks buying up the whole internet and using it to circumvent the constitution.

And the free market is a giant meme, never has existed and never will. Teddy Roosevelt would come down on big tech like a ton of bricks if he was alive today, and rightly so!

How about we just classify Twitter and Facebook as publishers and make them responsible for everything posted on their site?

This would be fun.

>Muh Free market will fix it!

Fuck off shill. Youtube, Facebook and other are more popular than ever.

Attached: 1511355710234.jpg (640x427, 31K)

They're acting as if they're publishers right now except getting away without having to face libel laws.

They're moderating the content for opinions in the same way a newspaper would, rather than having a hands off approach and saying 'well we don't represent the opinions posted here'. They're choosing opinions and giving them a stamp of approval right now which means they're being a publisher except somehow are not having to deal with what goes with it.

The FCC isn't doing its job basically.

>inb4 any arguments I can't refute
White liberal genocide when?

Attached: 1559258819384.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Nah, Twitter is a company. They can do whatever they want with their platform. Fuck off, fascist faggot

LOL

Yeah a company that is only where it is because of massive subsidising of Silicon Valley from your wallet.

>Who cares if google owns the world now? Just move to a new planet son! Bootstraps!

Look, Trump's number one power is and always has been the bully pulpit. When he speaks, everyone hears. If he motivated his people to do shit, shit would get done.
Instead, he uses this tremendous influence to tell everybody how great everything is, suck Israel's dick and pick fights with celebrities. He could tell everybody to, for example, boycott Twitter and Facebook and YouTube. He could tell everybody to march down to the border and perform detentions on illegals like that one group was doing a few weeks ago.
Instead it's all 'hey America I have the biggest economy numbers ever and I love Israel and Saudi Arabia and everything is awesome and Rosie O'Donnell is a fatty'

I would have Montgomery Ward-ed big tech on Inauguration Eve. National Guard at every door and shut them down. Google would be a blank black screen right now and we would almost be completed burying corpses from The Great Millennial Suiciding. Between that and deporting the spics, US population would be about 75 million right now.

Attached: 1560004482675.jpg (640x747, 58K)

Based yangposter

>wah why isn't Trump acting like a dictator

I hate this argument because the articles that protect freedom of speech aren’t just for discourse within the government; it is to entrusted by its citizens have that protection of free speech, private or otherwise.

If the private telephone companies that popped up in the 20th century started blanket banning political party members from using their networks, the government would have had to step in. Lest we end up with a country where a political party can be stripped of its voice. The right to private management does not supersede the good of the American people as defined by the Constitution.

I’m sick of the low info loudtards with their ignorant muh private company shit. Twitter, FB and Google are dialed into the government to a complex degree. They are no longer ‘small little start up tech firms’ who don’t have to follow laws.

>Trump doing anything at all is him 'acting like a dictator' now

You’re not wrong. Welcome to the grand show