Redpilled cell phone companies

Are there any cell phone companies that aren’t pozzed like apple? I’m in the market for a new phone and don’t want to give my money to corporate sjw’s.

Attached: 4543FEE8-5764-4268-A0D3-DC400E1781C3.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

Buy one from China, then, Huawei, Xiaomi etc. Through those phones, the Chinese government will spy on you, but at least they're not SJWs

Android is good if you clean it up with a nice launcher and make use of the freedom they give you.
Out of the box it will be pozzed with adds and cancer.

Attached: 1559848765726.jpg (570x653, 62K)

What about Samsung or Motorola?

good point
I don't care if the chinks see all my guns and listen to my right wing extremist conversations what the fuck are they gonna do about it?
ban me from China?

Android has backdoors to the max and is pozzed by google no matter what launcher you're using you fucking mongoloid

Stop trying to give tech advice when you clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about okay? Stupid fucking idiot

Oneplus phones

>what the fuck are they gonna do about it?
>ban me from China?

Attached: 1559214901398.jpg (288x290, 20K)

Purism Librem 5

story is easy, you want a mobile with x y parameters from anykind of company and check xda there is available custom made castrated firmware + rooting/bootlock tutorial

if there is, buy it

done

HELICOPTER ATTACK PREDICTED HERE YESTERDAY AND ON INFINITY JUST INTERCEPTED IN NEW YORK GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Everything is either Apple or Android (google). I don't trust either. But I trust google less.

>slutty sorority girls

I'd bet everything that they're
>zeta
>tridelt
>alpha phi

Chinese. Don't buy from American or America-proxy companies.

Can confirm. I buy from Xiaomi for this reason.

Rather China have data on me than anyone else.

Purism Librem 5, fuckhead

is there any reason why buying a chinese phone would be a bad idea?
i more or less agree with previous anons saying they'd rather have the chinks spy on them than their own govt, but i wonder if any other slightly higher IQ anons have any counters

I like Samsung

Good Korean company

get yourself an older Operating system blackberry.
even the android based ones are better.
and bbm is still the most secure form of messaging since blackberry owns their own network. still the best cryptography company in the world. I think they'll actually make a big comeback in the software/cyber security arena.
good stock buy if you play that game.
fan of the passport and q10 myself.
the older Bold series are a classic an still an absolute workhorse as a tool.

Attached: 1-passport-q10-full-1000x1000-1407998728866.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

photo taken with a shitty iphone lol

>1 post by this ID
I doubt OP cares about backdoors you fucking autist. What phone are you using?

Black berry shut their network down last week

Russians have told me this, normally because they’re cheaper.