Redpill me on the afterlife

Are heaven and hell real?

If they are, how do I get into heaven and not go to hell?

Attached: heaven.jpg (639x798, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctv4.net/archetypes
youtube.com/watch?v=QhMdL4kSnsg
youtube.com/watch?v=NrDbmIYTzvM
youtube.com/watch?v=lwAdqrFWlRY
youtube.com/watch?v=TiHiKWPJxOI
traditio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCs9e-IPeG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its jew bullshit deal with now pussy

Attached: 920x920.jpg (730x920, 47K)

Valhalla is great I don’t think leafs are allowed though

there is no afterlife. you die and that's it.

sorry...it's true.

Attached: 488573829 - Copy.jpg (376x545, 26K)

>how do I get into heaven
By getting blacked if you're a girl and by being a submissive cuck if you're a whiteboi

Attached: LSD0453.jpg (474x831, 70K)

There is no beginning or end. You will live your entire life all over again exactly as it was before.

Time slows down to infinity and you “live forever” in that final euphoric moment before your brain shuts down. You have only your memories and hallucinations to keep you company. It’s not “real” but who fucking cares.

Hope you’re making good memories!

>it's jew bullshit
>posts pic of jew neocohen

Attached: thread.jpg (400x301, 12K)

There is no afterlife... Open your eays.. Stop dreaming of future and start building today.

Your "entire life" is the entire universe

>how do I get into heaven and not go to hell?
unironically by being a good person

not saying give your money to the poor since they'd just kill themselves with booze but being compassionate where it's sensible and cultivate a positive outlook as much as possible

There is no today

Learning to let go of all the bullshit. There's a whole infinite universe of other places where we go when we die (or at least some part of us) but if you're still too attached to your ego and all your attachments to this world you'll be stuck close to it, reliving your bullshit desire for material bullshit for a long time as basically a hungry ghost.

Realize you're basically an actor in this world. Live out your role, do what you're supposed to do, but don't identify with it too much. This kind of cavalier attitude towards yourself will leave you more free to do great meaningful things, love people more freely, stand up for what you believe in more freely. At best if I'm right you'll journey somewhere you like after you die, and at worst you live a better life and then die and it's basically like it was before you were born, which was okay.

>Redpill me on the afterlife
We live in a simulation

Watching your life's movie in the moments you die = replay

Light at the end of the tunnel = you return back to yourself

Seeing some relatives/angels after you die = a short intermezzo with fake images of people you know/trust to re-acquaint you with coming back to outside of the simulation.

>Are heaven and hell real?
Before you are incarnated you are in a dumbed-down waiting mode. You are being shown images of slowly moving clouds before your new body is ready for you to be sucked in to. The sky+clouds is where the "heaven idea" comes from.

Women are a trophy and an enemy/obstacle and a randomizer (to make the simulation less predictable).

>he uses part of his finite, dwindling lifespan to preach materialist misery to others on a Cantonese finger painting investigation bureau

Go to church, OP.

ctv4.net/archetypes

your journey begins here

this post says it well.

>This kind of cavalier attitude towards yourself will leave you more free to do great meaningful things, love people more freely, stand up for what you believe in more freely.
That's insightful. Paradoxically, the same part of us that causes us to attach to our loved ones is the very same part that prevents us from fully expressing our love towards them.

Believe that god exists and that there is only one god and do good in your life
P.S Christians, Jews and Muslims will go to heaven as long as they have faith and do good deeds

Here have (You) from me, now stop crying

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u3.png (550x550, 43K)

When I was 14, I was in an accident and my heart had stopped for five minutes and multiples times after that over the course of a week. I saw no light, no dead relatives, nothing. All that happened was I faded out and then over the next week, I came back to for seconds at a time. I remember thinking and being conscious with my eyes closed at times and I remember hearing people talk. Occasionally, I opened my eyes and saw people standing around me. A week passed and it felt like 3-4 hours. I was drugged out of my mind on morphine with massive abdominal trauma.

Nothing.

What was your belief system like before the accident? Where you religious or atheist?

>I saw no light, no dead relatives, nothing.
Implying you didn't simply forget it after the accident+drugging.

Yeah, your ego and your attachment to this pretty much illusory world (I mean it's real, but we see it all through a subjective lens) leaves you always thinking thoughts like 'I can't say that to her cause she'll think this about me' or 'I can't do that all these people will think I'm an idiot' or 'I have to do this because that's what people expect of me' and that's all tied up in your ego and protecting yourself. When you kind of let yourself go, it's easier to say those things and do those things and change those things and you'll almost certainly bring more joy to yourself and those around you.

My dad doesn't remember three months of his life after his third spinal surgery because he was so whacked out on pain pills.

Definitely. Ignoring the defenses of the ego is by no means easy even when you are intellectually aware of the whole issue, but it almost always leads to a positive outcome. And when it doesn't, it never is as uncomfortable as you subconsciously feared.

earth is flat we live in a dome the universe ends and god watches everything you do

Repent for your sins and learn about Jesus Christ (Yeshua) until you believe truly deep in your heart that he is the savior and died on the cross to bear your sins. Ask out loud for forgiveness and salvation.

have you seen star trek? heaven is like that. you get beamed up. exactly like star trek. have you read the bible. heaven is a metaphor for super-technology that we can't even comprehend. how do you get to heaven???? they use a transporter. it's not perfect but that's the way it is. then when you're in heaven you can do whatever you want. it's like all your needs are being taken care of. all the food and sex and video you could ever want. READ THE FUCKING BIBLE

You didn’t die, dumbass.

Attached: IMG_20190610_191412.jpg (452x426, 55K)

Fight the Jews go to heaven.

Nigger. It's not, Its made up all of it. Some niggers called jews wanted to organize people, make them work for them. But said they'd go to a terrible place if the forest niggers killed the khazar niggers.

Fpbp

dis

Yes.

>how do I get into heaven and not go to hell?
Stop wanting to go to heaven.

Death is only the beginning. That's all I can tell you for certain. Everything else is just faith and guesswork.

What's birth then?

we need a star trek version of the bible to make things clear for a modern readership

Scientology

Hell is oblivion, heaven is reunification with the source.

What about purgatory Mein nigger

The beginning of the beginning of the ending of the beginning

>I was 14 and became an atheist
Story checks out.

Catholic bullshit to get even more money out of its slaves.

Nope.

>If they are, how do I get into heaven and not go to hell?

Moot question, don't waste time on it. Rather, concentrate on making life for you, your family and community good while you can. Death will sort itself out.

Nothing in comparison to death.

When I was given drugs to essentially shut my brain down temporarily for surgery, I also effectively "died" I guess.

I saw some horrifying things, I don't think I'll ever be quite the same. I can't even explain it, it's not something you can put into words very easily. The only thing I can tell you is, it was like zooming into a fractal

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=QhMdL4kSnsg
youtube.com/watch?v=NrDbmIYTzvM
youtube.com/watch?v=lwAdqrFWlRY
youtube.com/watch?v=TiHiKWPJxOI

Another thing, time literally stopped for me. I was out for less than an hour, but I was in that other world for an eternity. Literally an infinite amount of time, or something close to it

Yep.
>If they are, how do I get into heaven and not go to hell?
By believing on the Lord Jesus Christ who died so you don't have to go to hell for your sins.
Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart and you'll be saved as the scriptures tell us.
This world is passing away as its evident, most people throughout history and in the future will be damned because they believe not the truth and trust in frivolous riches and material things, willingly deceiving themselves and others.
The grace of God is sufficient for the redemption of your soul, by grace we're saved and not by works.

Attached: 531.jpg (618x741, 75K)

this is all personal so ignore if that thing bothers you
but the concept of heaven and hell are the punishment for actions. this can be reworded to be that the afterlife is what you make of it: do good things and the reward is good. do bad and the reward is bad.
now lets sidestep slightly. one scientific principle is that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. all matter has energy potential to be released. so how this applies to you is that when your body dies, that energy is released. weve seen lots of cases of the brain continuing to fire impulses after you have died so there can be argued that this containment factor the body exerts on the mind might be real
if we apply that scientific principle, the energy within you does not simply go away. i think that its released into the ether, the next plane of existence if you will.
now lets look at this from a macro perspective. that means that everyone you have ever known has also undergone the same process and theres potential for them to have awareness of your actions even when you think you arent being watched on earth. this means every lie, cheat, steal they could be aware of. but they would also be aware of your good deeds and your attempts at doing the right thing.
circling back to your question, i cant think of a worse hell than every single generation of your ancestors berating you for all the bad choices that youve made and leaving your energy to wander the next plane of existence alone, forgotten and shunned for the rest of the time the universe exists. but i also cant imagine a warmer, better feeling than knowing generations of your family are proud of you and your journey and celebrate in your successes and triumphs.
that to me is heaven and hell. and it depends on you and you alone
as a side note maybe thats the real purpose of confession at church essentially admitting your wrongs to the ether and manning up about it.
thank you for your patience with my autism have a nice day

>By believing on the Lord Jesus Christ who died so you don't have to go to hell for your sins.
How can a belief save you from the results of your actions?
It can't.

>It can't.
Yes it can. Since the punishment for transgressing Gods order is death you can only be forgiven by the most supreme deity in existence - God to whom belongs everything and everyone.
Also do you think that all those murderers, thieves, whoremongers, idolaters, extortioners etc etc who died without ever seeing a bit of punishment for their actions will actually get away with it?
Since you're a materliastic dumb whore i'll speak to you in this manner, have you never heard of ghost particles? Or the experiment where light particles only behaved in a certain manner when being observed?
You seem to not only be void of rational thought but also lazy and uneducated dumbass nigger.
How can a mortal and corrupted brute beast like yourself comprehend a perfect, holy, incorruptible and immortal God unless you'd be born from God Himself anew? You cannot understand or even hear the voice of perfection if God doesn't want you to and He declared that if you want to He wants to aswell.
>And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed
>And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
Unless you're born of God you're a dead husk which is worth less than a fart and will perish and be damned for eternity for refusing to acknowledge the truth which surrounds you and beckons to your soul every second of every minute of your miserable and wretched existence.

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Attached: preview~03.jpg (381x650, 102K)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

>by grace we're saved and not by works
by grace and by works. Even if it's only by grace, there is nothing wrong with work you wannabe protestant

My mother had an obe and the tunnel of light whilst giving birth to me. The details stayed with her clearly until the day she died. One of the first things I remember her teaching me was not not fear death

I can tell for sure that this isn't my first life. I have some strange memorie snippets. Remembering them occasionaly, feels like remembering a childhood memorie snippet, though they aren't from this lifespan of mine.
But I'm really interested in what is between these lifes, as I can't remember anything from that.

>work bad
Can you imagine what a retarded degenerate you have to be to process information in this manner?
I guess its pretty common among balkaniggers such as ourselves...

Attached: balkaniggers.jpg (1024x683, 140K)

If there is no afterlife, then why does Satan exist?
Then how are we here?
How did all the thoughts get here?
How did all the chemicals and shit start the big bang?
How did this user make this post?

Attached: 1560120434668.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Heaven and Hell are tourist destinations.
If you run into anyone when you get there who says you can't leave, angel or demon, beat them.

Put your finger in your ass hole, get it way in there you will feel it when you get to heaven. Good luck faggot!

you really want to turn this in balkan shitfest Beton?

Attached: 1511213498338.jpg (401x210, 30K)

the red pill about the afterlife is that YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN YOUR CURRENT LIFE

this

>Not not fear death

Nevertheless salvation is by grace which is exactly biblical.
>And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Its by grace alone
>there is nothing wrong with work
Who said that there's anything wrong with work?
I don't mind the mind balkan autism but this is far too much, check yourself.

Attached: 1558093510746.jpg (640x659, 40K)

excuse I'm not so good arguing about this in english and at this late hour, but I thought Orthodox Church followed same rule as we do

>>/x

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

I don't give a shit about the orthocux g-class benz church or your church or whatever you faggots made up.
Im following the word of God and what it says as what all christians should do.
If you want to follow fat pedophile rich motherfuckers in silly dresses you can fuck right off especially when it contradicts the scripture.
Also i don't care what you think and im not looking to argue as the bible directs us to avoid foolish questions and contentions.
>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Your foolishness and stupidity has caused me nothing but discomfort and anger but if you turn to the right way i'd be more than glad to suffer for your sake.

Attached: 1558756204314.jpg (717x960, 79K)

The question remains, however, as to what that afterlife is. Equally interesting is the question of where consciousness comes from. And this is where philosophy lets religion take the torch.

I'm really getting bored of those pseudo-sophisticate ultra-materialists that seem to be everywhere these days. It seems funny to me how so many smart people insist that their capacity for logic and reason can somehow reach outside the bounds of our existence, explain it in a meaningful way, even though the very terms and concepts they use to, oh so authoritatively, state "idiot, when you're dead you're dead, see?!" have been invented in minds very much created by the very phenomena they so glibly dismiss as irrelevant. "Consciousness? Pff, a hallucination of the brain! Qualia? Ephemera! There's meat and dirt, and that's IT, and you're a fool, and probably some sort of weirdo, if you think otherwise."

The vehemence with which many of those people defend the idea that they're ultimately nothing, completely irrelevant and futile, makes me think that there's more to it than just pure calculation and cold logic on their part, as most of them claim. People don't get so worked up over things just because they think they're true. Most aren't nearly that noble. They have some sort of emotional stake in the game.

Wrong

this.

Attached: a christian life.jpg (678x678, 85K)

Typo while phone fagging. I don't fear death

Oh fuck off with your ridiculous bullshit

Don't listen to this fag

>responsibility
lmao who cares we're all just flesh bags just smoke crack and fuck da universe nigga

You didn’t die dumbfuck you went unconscious

Theres like 10 billion religions and you choose the jew one

So no.obviously i dont place value for christianity to be true

How do you know? I have some memorie snippets from older lifes. So I for myself can tell, there is most probably another life after this.
But how do you know that there is nothing?

you wake up in the real world

That's ketamine for you bro. I recommend mushrooms instead. Way more comfortable feeling of love and cosmic understanding and less uncomfortable eternal geometric voids. It's liable to help you process these feelings better

There are no “older lifes”, you only have one and this one life is your test for the ultimate afterlife. What you see as the “snippets” you described are just bullshit you seen on tv as a kid or some other memories that become fake memories the more you think about em

Na. I thought about this too a lot.
But it doesn't fit. I know these sort of memories you mean. But the memories iam speaking of are like real memories-flashes you get if you smell a smelly smell and it reminds you of something that you smelled in your childhood. Except the memories iam talking about never happened in this life.

>If they are, how do I get into heaven.

Invitation only.
You'll spend some time in purgatory first so you can figure out exactly what sins it were that Jesus has forgiven you. Once you realize what it means to forgive and no longer wish to sin you may get a pass.
But if after being shown what your sins have caused and you still you insist on being a complete asshole, you're toast.

Attached: 7834005730_a807297bd6_b.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

You deserve a (you) friend.

For the relatives waiting for you:
Months before my mother died - fuck cancer - she had dreams with her mother calling her to come.

It's right here
traditio.com/
List of real vrs fake Catholics Churchs and what you need to know about the faith
No matter what you believe against the faith of Christ you will believe it when you die and are cast out into the pit, there is no reincarnation, you get one chance to get it right, don't die outside the Church

Attached: 1558733183471m.jpg (809x1024, 173K)

This is hell. Being in a human body being a human with feeling sensations like pain is hell. God is the demiurge and Christ came to liberate man from this hell existence. Procreation is how we feed the demiurge and keep souls locked in the matrix so basically its a never ending cycle of suffering. Stop procreating and feeding the demiurge. You cant win. Just let the unborn dwell in the unborn realm

If you are here after you were here before...

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

MODS ARE BANNING THESE PICS FROM BEING POSTED

SAVE AND SPREAD

No one knows but I hear once you hit 65 you could say your soul begins to shift to the next dimension (could be heaven, a different world or even reincarnation) and you get a feeling of relief and otherworldlyness you start to understand that your time in this world is up and it is time for the next big thing.

I believe there is an afterlife.

When you die, your soul travels to heaven.

You are then reincarnated.

Are heaven and hell real? Yes, people who don't commit sins get into heaven and people that commit sins go to hell.

*You can ask God to forgive you for your sins while alive. He can forgive you.

*People who commit suicide, end up in limbo. I don't know for how long though.

Attached: DemApK8WsAIzhvb.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I heard the dead are ressurected when the Second Coming descends from heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=mCs9e-IPeG8

We are eternal beings. The idea of eternal reward or eternal punishment for one lifetime is absurd for an eternal being. You will be punished or rewarded for what you have done, but of course it isn't eternal. It is eye for an eye. No more, no less. And then you try again. And again, and again, and again. An eye for an eye is no joke though.