WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY

SLAVERY

Attached: 1556181766382.jpg (420x420, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalarchives.gov.uk/…/britain-and-the-trade.…
archive.is/8TG8c
princeton.edu/~pswpc/pdfs/scheidel/050704.pdf
archive.is/QggJl
globalslaveryindex.org/2018/data/maps/…
forbes.com/…/the-countries-with-the-most-peop…/…
antislavery.org/slavery-today/modern-slavery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

nigger

Nigger.

fuck yeah, faggot

Sorry for not sending you back to africa

Sorry

Sorry brother :(

Nigger

Nigger

nagger

Oy vey sorry for the slavery black man. Have some of my jew gold as reparations.

Sorry my man. I love you dawg

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

N

s-sorry

poo, roach or hapa

>modern blacks enjoy civilization because of slavery
WHEN I SAY SLAVERY,
YOU SAY THANK YOU.

SLAVERY.

Ask the Jews, they're richer.

Sorry you nigger
Also not sorry

n i g g e r

Fuck off OP. Nigger

Niggerfaggotkikespickaffircrackadyketranny

Why? I didn't enslave them, africans did.

Your skin looks like mud lmao.

N

nigger

nigger

>modern blacks enjoy civilization because of slavery
WHEN I SAY SLAVERY,
YOU SAY THANK YOU.

SLAVERY.

African. Not sorry either.

That's not the name you were given.

pasta or projection

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

nigger

never happened

THANK YOU

Sorry nigger

Jordans are white

I

nigger

Nigger

I do honestly regret slavery. We should have hired European immigrants to pick our cotton. It would have saved everyone a lot of trouble.

sorry bvll

I'm sorry for enslaving your people and removing you from your family in Africa. Is there anything I can do to resolve the pain my white privilege has cause you for nearly 400 years?

Attached: sosorry.png (619x452, 568K)

Nigger.

Africans were held as economic hostages by white Europeans who encouraged Africans to enslave each other for illgoten profit that went directly into the pockets of racist European whites.

Not sorry. REESES

TIDDIES

Sand Nigger

KIKE NIGGER FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BOT POSTING I SAW THE EXACT SAME THING A WHILE BACK YOU FUCKING HYMIE

can you please shut your bitch ass up and go blow up at your local supermarket?

Who is Jow Forums?

WAS FUN!

Nigger
Oh look at that, a shitskin taking the side of a racist nigger whilst claiming the moral high ground

nigger

I'LL TAKE THAT ONE FOR 2 CENTS

Niggers have been on the planet longer and achieved less. You’re a loser for taking the side of losers

NN N
N N N
N N N
N N N
N N N
N N N
N NN

An anonymous hacker.

>believing 15 year olds can actually rationalize.

copypasta material. I gotta kill me more niggers

Have sex

fuck

Nigger

I'm sorry my brother. May God watch over you and take you from your place of suffering

Sand Nigger Double Nigger Jigaboo Cotton Picking Coon Goat Fucking Muhammed-Getting-Spitroasted-By-Two-Pigs-Worshipping Giga Nigger

lets talk about British colonialism, and why we shouldnt give a shit or be made to feel guilty. take a seat

Slaves under the british empire -
>Britain was the most dominant between 1640 and 1807 when the British slave trade was abolished. It is estimated that Britain transported 3.1 million Africans (of whom 2.7 million arrived) to the British colonies in the Caribbean, North and South America and to other countries.

nationalarchives.gov.uk/…/britain-and-the-trade.…
archive link : archive.is/8TG8c

wew, but what about the roman empire?
>around 6.5 million
>Total 6.5-7.5m 1.3-1.9m 49-52m 3.5-6.5m
princeton.edu/~pswpc/pdfs/scheidel/050704.pdf
archive link : archive.is/QggJl

but what about islams slaves over the centuries? well, good luck finding figures.
>what we can look at it, is the current figures in muslim countries. an incredible 8,969,000 people.
NEARLY 9 MILLION PEOPLE!

NIGGER

hey nigger, we're actually on the same side on this

the jews owned all the slave boats and most of the slaves to undermine white working man's wages. help fight the kike, we can work the rest out later

Your skin looks like mud lmao.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 1560158602733.png (1155x880, 198K)

Is that 50 cent?

9 million people?thats 3 times the amount the british empire had in total over 167 years.
thats a lot of people in current times. (there is more to add to the figure, but i shall do that later)
heres the figures that made that incredible figure of 9 million.
Total of 8,969,000 people.
Pakistan : 3,186,000
Nigeria : 1,386,000
Iran : 1,289,000
Bangladesh : 592,000
Turkey : 509,000
Egypt : 518,000
Somalia : 216,000
Malaysia : 212,000
Chad : 168,000
Uzbekistan : 160,000
Algeria : 106,000
Guinea: 94,000
Mauritania : 90,000
Morocco : 85,000
Burkina Faso : 82,000
Kazakhstan : 75,000
Turkmenistan : 62,000
Saudi Arabia : 61,000
Libya : 48,000
Senegal : 43,000
Azerbaijan : 43,000
Tajikistan : 39,000
Tunisia : 25,000
Albania 20,000
Jordan : 17,000
United Arab Emirates : 15,000
Gambia: 11,000
Lebanon: 10,000
Kosovo: 8,000
Kuwait : 6,000
Brunei : 5,000
TOTAL : 8,969,000)
(heres more muslim countries il look at later : Kyrgyzstan, Mali, Northern Cyprus)
globalslaveryindex.org/2018/data/maps/…

how many slaves are there currently estimated to be?

>58 percent of people in slavery are living in just five countries: India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Uzbekistan. The report estimates that North Korea has the world's highest prevalence of slavery at 4.4 percent of its population, followed by Uzbekistan (4.0 percent) and Cambodia (1.6 percent).
forbes.com/…/the-countries-with-the-most-peop…/…

46 million estimate slaves currently
antislavery.org/slavery-today/modern-slavery/

so why are the british made to feel guilty about colonial times, when in comparison we didnt even get half way to the amount the roman empire had? Same for islam. you have now seen a selection of muslim countries and their current slavery estimates.

Arab, nigger or both?

G

NIGGER
IGGERN
GGERNI
GERNIG
ERNIGG
RNIGGE

No, they sell for at least $20.

Fuck you shitskin ive seen nigger get their fucking heads split and faces blown form their bodies.
If a subhuman Arab bothers I’m gonna tell him to shut his goat fucking faggot nigger ass up.
People have got their life changed for peeping just saying.

nigger

>WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY
>conversation

pick one

kek.

Jerking off to your fantasies won't make you white. You will ALWAYS BE A SLAVE.

Nigger

It's a pasta you newfags

lol

Attached: 1559630754335s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

HA FAG

Attached: 1447354196763.jpg (1143x1133, 645K)

Attached: 71CC2FC0-22E0-422A-922C-5C5BC547C57F.jpg (640x601, 58K)

Have sex

nice bait

sage

Attached: 1557449718878.jpg (750x556, 47K)

NIGGER

G

Sounds spooky

And why would that ever stop me from calling someone a nigger? It's not just for the pasta poster, it's for the niggers who might wander through here.

Hang on a tree

E

Nigger

Attached: 20190510_065916.png (720x903, 897K)

shut up nigger

Nigger

NIGGER EBZ

Where is the front sight?

See, this nigger gets it.