ANTICHRISTIAN SHILLING ON Jow Forums RECENTLY

The kikes, they shill round the clock against Christians last couple of weeks.

They're planning something big, stay tuned.

Attached: 1560150771322.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQKxoBpV2NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COMMUNISM DOES NOT FUCKING WORK YOU CUMGUZZLING FAGGOT

Nice one shill , completely irrelevent.

Bump

i think its just people with different opinions

>recently
sup newfag

>planning something big

Got a tip on what that is, frienderino?

Attached: pozzed.jpg (1074x800, 95K)

It literally does not, back to your "secret" leftypol shitcord

Hey look at that if it aint the kike support squad !

Attached: IMG_20190608_205521_116.jpg (600x373, 64K)

The only form of Christianity that works. The rest is kiked to the core

Attached: A8238DB2-255B-4429-AA4F-151B37D82C96.png (378x567, 305K)

>Christian kike whining about kikes

nice kikery

Jesus is as much of a historical figure as Batman. Loved by hundreds of millions, but fictitious and, while being inspired by reality, not relevant to it as such. Just a hero of fantastic tales. Made up.

You expect me to believe this, how you accuse me of being those I accuse and donitvwith a straight face ?
GTFO you too, kike fucking shill.

Attached: 1560163183694.png (637x332, 57K)

jewish reverse psychology - post a true meme with an israeli flag and BOOM its discredited amirite? doubtful that any intelligent autistic pol/ack is actually going to fall for something so low though, Shlomo.

Most Christians are migapedes

Why don't Jannies just delete the shill threads?

So 1500 years of catholicism was cucked but lutheranism wasnt? The 30 years war was devastating for the white race. Could you please give me any examples of interfaith conflicts between whites resulting in millions of deaths prior to christianity?

They conflate the Ashkenazim diaspora with the real Jews. They think that Christians, which are the real Jews, cannot defend themselves and are cucks. This is wholly false and shows how poor their knowledge on the JQ is

Attached: A28D18B2-1041-4907-B883-A95BEBE4E547.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

>COMMUNISM DOES NOT FUCKING WORK YOU CUMGUZZLING FAGGOT
>It literally does not, back to your "secret" leftypol shitcord
>You expect me to believe this
Got you, you fucking rat, you fail at everything, including at hiding.
Commie nigger.

Attached: smugggg.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Oh there you go another coordinated fucktard, one who thinks he's clever too.
Existance of Jesus is not contested .
>Le Christ is a jew who wants our shekels
Nice meme , faggot

Christ loves you user.

6-7 kike shills foaming at the mouth . We found out you fuckingbkikes are PLANNING SOMETHING. FFS exposed by an imageboard.

Attached: 1560125181839.jpg (357x450, 42K)

>If I make a post with an israeli flag and then screenshot it, people will think jews are behind that argument
Try again Shlomo, you have to give objective reasons as to why christianity is not a jewish construct created to enslave non jews.

Attached: 1557640940240.png (624x640, 407K)

you will never be able to convince a 130IQ autist on this board that you're right by using effeminate shaming tactics and ad hominems, Shlomo.

pagans and christians can get along fine. no one takes the antichristian kike shills seriously. i'm atheist and have the least problem with christians out of any religious group. except the degenerate cuck types who get abortions.

Because jews HATE Christianity that's enough of a proof and don't call me shlomo you crazy fucking kike. You were in the other thread with your stale antichrist pastas, whatifs and imaginehows.

Its been going on since 2016, but yeah more this last week
They think its an effective fracture point for some reason. Makes me want to become christian

YESHUA
BAR
YOSEF
YOUR.MASTER

Attached: v3-leash.jpg (1000x893, 91K)

I’m not referring to based Catholicism, a form of that exists in Poland today. I’m referring to the fact that only Martin Luther wrote a book that specifically names the Jew. No other figure in the history of Christianity did that to my knowledge. There were based Popes and clergy that named the Jew, but in no way did they write a book solidifying an anti-Jew doctrine. Modern Lutheranism is pretty cucked, but at least it’s founder was very based. The current pope washes the feet of sand niggers ffs. Also, Europeans fought and killed each other pre Christian times during the formation of the Roman Empire. The Norse pushing back the Romans is evidenced on how northern pagan religions survived for so long.

>Christ loves you user.
Stop it, you have exposed yourself, there is no coming back, try a different thread and don't fuck up this badly, commie nigger.

Attached: 1505288045231.gif (500x364, 191K)

Gud is dead bitch

Attached: 1559958714498.jpg (900x900, 138K)

Or the Christians that subsidize nigger and shitskin births. That shit needs to stop.

Nice meme

Kikes are notoriously retarded, they just got this meme they're higher iq, they're baroque imbeciles with stolen pasts and futures .

Yeah it picked up heavily recently.

No , not in the bible . Thanks for proving kikes are frothing at the mouth over being cought shillingbagain the Lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: lord-jesus-christ-paintings.jpg (863x1239, 1.51M)

No u

Attached: 1559857140196.png (750x1060, 598K)

Shut up kike.

Attached: 1559949826247.png (350x498, 269K)

>They're planning something big
In the incoming Synod on the Amazon region, the heretic pope francis will discuss marriage for priests, women priests and the abolition of the eucharist (not really abolition, but you can use everything as eurcharist, an oreo coockie will do).

Sadly this is true... Evangelical Christianity aka (((Judeo Christianity))) is a plague. Again, we need original Martin Luther Christianity if “tradition” will continue.

Attached: B7D2D8FD-06C3-4AE3-B2B0-27A4CF06B883.jpg (450x450, 30K)

yes you

Attached: 1560035310917.png (625x420, 406K)

>memeflag
>kikes aren't also shilling pro-christian threads
wake the fuck up faggot nobody cares about your dumbass religion

It's amazing how much energy they put into it daily. They mock Christ yet are strangely bothered.

>christians, who are the real jews
WE WUZ

Attached: 1246750986820.png (300x180, 98K)

go pray to the kike on a pike

Attached: 1560051069637.png (550x543, 50K)

They've been doing this for months because people are starting to wake up

bothered that Christcucks are so proudly stupid

Attached: 1559958602618.jpg (310x386, 33K)

pathetic.

Attached: 1542946153533.png (845x960, 726K)

they have hated Jesus sense the beginning, they are the ones to kill him you dunce

More than a few weeks, but yeah.

>Recently
Didn't know India had a summer vacation. Thanks Jow Forums, I learn something new every day.

pathetic, no meaning just insanity. get a grip on your mind first

Attached: 1540533933805.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

>he never read the bible
you are so sad, you relay think you have a point there

Marriage for priests > good ( used to be allowed)
Women priests > no ( only nun)
Anything as eucharist > no ( abolishes the need to go to church )

What you think ofvthose ?

Of course they're not . kikes HATE Him.

Yes ! Something's definitly goingbon or they're planning something and settingbthe tone in here best they can.

Christ never had forelocks or a kippa because he was a Christian

Attached: christ-pantocrator-st-catherines.jpg (375x700, 133K)

just seems like antichristcuck posting to me. many christian magaboomers are easy to bait.

>WE WUZ
we is

Why the fuck not?

Aaaawwww how cute, is this one of your "secret" leftypol shitcord friends, "confederate" user ( )?
Go be a commie somewhere else, nigger.

Attached: 1537277783141.jpg (480x586, 69K)

Even if Luther was legit, how much does it matter if christianity indeed was a jewish subversive construct?

God doesn't exist retard

Yeah the talmud is awful and jews do rule the world etc but that doesn't mean that christianity is based. Do you understand?

>matthew 8:5-12

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Jews hate this

Attached: easter-jesus-lamb_SI.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Or they created the religion as slave morality for whites and made sure that jews hated it so they wouldn't convert to it?

still a crock of nothing. you just continue to spew trash until eventually we are distracted by it

Attached: 1540532162750.jpg (725x566, 141K)

>Communists worshiping Marx despite there being no evidence other than Marx's book

Worship Marx somewhere else, retards

>WAAH WAAH WAAH WHY ARE THEY PICKING ON ME FOR BEING A RACE-TRAITOR?
>I JUST WANT TO FLOOD WHITE COUNTRIES WITH NIGGERS
>STOP PICKING ON ME
Fuck off and die, jew worshipper.

Why have jews promoted christianity for whites if they hate it so much?

how i stand:
>religion has always been a lie
>if there's a god, he obviously doesn't *need* worship (cuz he's GOD) and he wouldn't send a good person to hell just because they didn't believe (since god created us, he gave us logic, so god must be a logical being).
>Christianity created western civilization
>Jesus is one of the greatest men to ever live but people care about him because of false voodoo bullshit like having powers over life and death

Get a grip, this is all useless.
Religion will not actually make you happy, it will only trick you into thinking that everything shitty in your life is something you either deserved or is part of the "master plan."

It's the ultimate coping mechanism.

Attached: 1473772851913.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

they have denounces Jesus from the start, they hate Christianity because it anti jewish, not just on there kabal, but down to the very core of what a jew is, like materialism, nihilism, and it even discredits them as the chosen. its the most based book in existence

Go worship a dollar bill , kike

Yes , they're at their wits end on the verge of a jew chimpout.

To be fair, eve listened to the Jew (satan)

Notice how they shill the notion that they actually like Him cause he's one of them, and that we should stay away therefore. Completely ommiting the fact jews really HATE Christ.

Attached: christjesus.jpg (1200x1600, 450K)

Attached: 1554505191460.jpg (320x280, 22K)

Yet Christians still love kikes and continue to sell whites out on a daily basis... Sounds like cuck behavior to me.

Attached: lol.png (640x516, 45K)

do you think jesus did not exisist or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=vQKxoBpV2NE
this will help
also it cant be pro jew, its impossible, just look at the scope of how anti jew it is

The most powerful country in the world is not communist, Venezuela crashed and burned, Cuba is a shithole, North Korea is a shithole, China is a shithole, USSR was (emphasis on "was") a shithole, every single country that practiced Communism fell.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg.
Go back to your shitcord, commie nigger.

Thats a baseless claim. All evidence contradicts your position. Both biblical, and historical.

luckly, they mosly talk to other shills, not many people paying mind to there stupidity.

Theyre losing the narrative bad

Absolutely not, it's intensifying

/kike shill rekt

Attached: 1-sacred-heart-of-jesus-smith-catholic-art.jpg (709x900, 169K)

what if we moved religious debate to

this

Attached: 1560138457312.png (730x844, 137K)

Atheists run this now.

God is dead.

Attached: 1378783782.png (1199x867, 244K)

Why not hate a slave.religion?
They have.their dick.imperialist religion.christianity creates pussies for jews to.fuck

Kike shills attempting censorship. Wow, what an abnormality. Maybe we should ban the word honk too, rabbi?

you're literally shilling for a 2,000 year old jew who wants everybody to be circumcised KYS

Attached: 1560136463596.jpg (1337x760, 223K)

It wasnt , the jews hated Christian from day one

This is the singular reason they hated the Lord, jews expect the messiah to be a bloodstained napoleon for the kikes, a violent conqueror, not the loving lamb of God. Major false path for them.

No sane Christian will ever sell his nation to a second wave of welfare leeches after seeing all the "refugees" from the first were military aged men.

Attached: Dosso_Dossi_022.jpg (589x800, 123K)

Based

>Martin Luther wrote a book that specifically names the Jew. No other figure in the history of Christianity did that to my knowledge
You being a retard and reading nothing but reddit and Jow Forums is not an argument

Jesus is God, his choice of race is onyl to fulfill prophecy he himself laid out.
Secondly, jesus does away with circumcision and says to circumcise the SPIRIT. but of course you are meme educated and so embarass yourseld

>thinks its a slave religion
you are only slave to your sin, to your pride, and to your shame, jews have ulterd the bible to be what its not, why do you think there are all these difrent versions of it, people on the street protesting that the bible is pro gay, how do you think they got that idea, certainly not from my bible, the original. lok at the early church was so fucking based too

Attached: 1540533742092.png (800x723, 516K)

I noticed the increase in antichristian shilling too recently.its hard to miss.

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Attached: 1542424223704.jpg (1275x1650, 324K)

Never happened, what you see is antichristianity from jews

Worshippingblies is a potent iritant to the Lord, from the death of ones one children (molech) to crass matter and money ( mammon)

It is cuckish, evangelicals are completely deluded

Yeah kek and checkem trips

Attached: Jesus-LeadKindlyLight.jpg (800x1600, 144K)

forgot this last part
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

How can you be christian and still sin? Isn't there a conflict of interest?

Attached: 1550513788795.png (610x342, 281K)

Low iq slave goyim in action you cant taje away their slave collar from them.

the jews still making baseless claims so they are numb to there own wickedness, pills for your depression and weed will not be salvation

How will we beat kikes senseless if they stop shilling against us , this is a golden opportunity to keep them miserable.

Noep

The cathodox dont like jews at all, only in the us do they get recognition and won biggly.

The NT says to NOT cut your pen0r you imbecile.

Attached: 1560166156601.png (657x527, 35K)

>recently

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Answer any scam phone calls lately?
Any penis.enlargement?
Any seeds of fortune for a pastor?

Attached: 1560174389674.jpg (430x396, 43K)

None of those were actually communist, hell they were all dictatorships, do some research faggot

The jews are railed since Christ Himself and all the Church Elders till today .

You will always sin, only Christ is innocent and through His sacrifice comes our salvation.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x606, 75K)

>renouncing wisdom
wow you got me, i like to learn from people.

How old are you?
50?
60?