The guy who got epstein off from the pedo investigation got appointed to a high position by trump

>the guy who got epstein off from the pedo investigation got appointed to a high position by trump
hmmm

Attached: 1541237201729.jpg (1200x844, 172K)

>high position
the cabinet to be exact.

Hmmm

Attached: 1549686496172.jpg (1024x720, 93K)

Trump banned Epstein from his hotel idiot.

What's this guy doing here?

Attached: gettyimages-859797216.jpg (1440x960, 102K)

Attached: 1560045997108.png (1174x876, 344K)

Hrs done everything he can to separate himself from the clintons and all their ilk, like epstein. I don’t know why trannies and heebs insist on lying on pop, like anyone would be convinced.

man melania looks so hot here, reminds me of a girl I knew in highschool, this slavic whore made it lads, 1 out of a trillion

Nothing will happen. Mainstream media won't touch this story with a ten foot pole.

Attached: Clinton_Trump_2000_03.jpg (768x512, 49K)

At a Rothschild estate??

Attached: Trump Mentmore Tower.jpg (604x800, 143K)

>hmmm

Attached: funding and voting.jpg (1666x1346, 592K)

He certainly hangs around plenty of Jewish controllers.

Attached: Trump synagogue of satan.jpg (1022x579, 131K)

>DRUMPF KNEW ANOTHER RICH GUY FROM NYC,IT PROVES EVERYTHING!!!

Christ,you faggots are retarded

Ivanka was banging Nat Rothschild for a while.

People in these circles see each other hundreds of times whether they like each other or not. And everybody wanted a picture with Trump before 2016. Shills can fuck off

Attached: 1544021727461.jpg (2194x1296, 1.02M)

Yes, and people don't get close to "The Family" unless their loyalty is assured.

Attached: Loli Ivanka.jpg (620x941, 96K)

I can't say for sure that he hasn't turned against them. But I also can't say for sure that he isn't playing a pre-determined role either. Nobody can. People should look at both sides of an issue before they decide anything.

I could be wrong, but I could also be right.

Epstein has hired prostitutes before, Trump signed a law to abolish prostitution in the U.S (Fosta/SESTA). Why would he be friends with him?

You could be on to something OP

So has trump
Russian women

That story was proven bullshit. Trump hates sex buyers.

NICE TRY, DISCORD TRANNY
DON'T YOU NEED TO GO DILATE???
TRUMP IS BASED
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mail order brides
Army of the mail order brides
He has a odd circle of friends

The same tired old image. I guess since Jews funded Hillary that must mean that Trump is in no way associated with Epstein, didn't promote Acosta and is in no way involved.

Attached: 1523898224766.png (610x612, 62K)

>those teeth

Saudi arrested at airport
New missal manufacturing plant in Saudi Arabia
How old do Saudi people have to be to get married ?

the girl who fucked epstein over previously worked for Trump at Mar'a'Lago, then she worked for Epstein's associates as an underaged hooker and ended up fucking epstein and friends over

So another world leader is a pedophile. Shocking!

Attached: 14226262-0-Kim_hugged_a_number_of_the_children_during_the_staged_visit_to_t-a-8_1559373919260.jpg (962x637, 103K)

Are you suggesting he bribed to get Epstein off, or that he's a capable defense attorney?

Don't bring Kim into this, Kim is a good Juche boy who dindu nuffin. He's on his track to getting his life back together. Kim's only crime is loving Hostess brand snacks too much. He's working on fixing it, he lost 20 pounds over a year which is a big deal for him.

Who was this John Adams guy, and why was he defending a murderous bunch of the Lobsterbacks?

Epstein literally had an Island where he kept sex slaves senpai, he should have been punished way more harshly than he was. Obviously something weird is going on here.

>Senate votes to pull Saudi funding in Yemen
>Trump vetoes
You must be new to your post failing to recognize me, guess you didn't have much to go on though. Please, tell us more friend.

Attached: jane-doe.png (1140x1568, 609K)

>nat rothschild

Attached: 169E17B6-C54E-427B-AC8B-DB8283F2A10B.jpg (530x298, 22K)

>Kim's only crime is loving Hostess brand snacks too much.
Now he has a new brand of cupcakes to eat.

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (270x517, 50K)

Trump is a pedo and the most corrupt president ever. We all know this. No need to post it

we all know Trump and Kim are not corrupt, they are anti-corruption candidates.

Sex slaves? Did the evidence bare this out?

Attached: 1559709412988.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

You guys know that Mark "Sugar Mountain" Zuckerberg is a Rothschild, right? Just like "James Alefantis", the Family puts their secret bastards in positions all over. Same with William Jefferson "Clinton". Except Bill is a Rockefeller.

Attached: zuckerberg rothschild.jpg (1118x460, 149K)

Ears don't match, eye shape doesn't match, nose doesn't match, mouth is the only thing close to matching besides a tall ass head.
You're gonna have to do more than just side by side two random people, user.

Yes, he had an island full of underage girls most of whom where groomed into going there. This is literally why he is in prison. He also basically ran a ring where he would invite people to have sex with these girls. Somehow he is only serving 15 years, and it will probably be very comfortable, seeing as how his last prison sentence he didn't even live in jail and instead lived in an apartment down the street. Maybe his attorney bribed someone, or maybe he is just connected enough (+has dirt on powerful people) to be able to dodge heavier charges. The guy should've been executed for the things he did, 15 years is nothing.

Attached: 20190610_175435.png (1080x1103, 184K)

Why are people talking like 4channers on Twitter? Cringe

So when I was young, they used to tell me stories of masked vigilantes of all flavors.
Some of them found evidence of corruption and exposed the corrupt.
Some of them interrupted corrupt deeds in action.
Some of them made truly bad people disappear.

I think if you're well aware of a truth of human invalidation which is likely to continue, by first hand knowledge, and you think you can stop it, I say more power to you.

>Trump is not corrupt
LMAO
He sold US foreign policy to Israel (for those yummy dual citizen campaign shekels) and transferred nuclear weapons technology to Saudi Arabia (in exchange for them pouring money into the Kushner family).

you goddamn fucking stupid MIGApede

Look at that whore throwing herself at him cunts

Trump said in a bad way that that guy like them on the younger side he said that in neg tone letiing people know he did not appov fuck you fag trump 2020

Thats a look of a dad that would kill you if you hurt his daughter

who did trump first pardon?

That will tell us whose side he is on once and for all.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

The look of hate on that little girls face is powful

Henry Kissinger is a powerful Jew. Americans suck the penises of powerful Jews on a constant basis.

>Official reports are gospel

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1559689336666.jpg (650x575, 48K)

Susbicious...

Trump's tactic since the beginning has been to hire swamp creatures as a means of exposing them. Why do you think half of them get completely shit on, then laid off?

God, you people are such brainlets.

Thought it was cheeky that a point was made about Prince Andrew specifically being there for Trump's state visit to the UK.

Seems a lot of people missed it.

>who did trump first pardon?

Attached: 1558691054479.jpg (468x739, 59K)

Trump could pardon Charles Manson. As long as he's trolling you, I don't care.

Attached: middle-finger-arm-png-8.png (1139x1158, 128K)