The 'Salmon Holocaust' tranny is arguing with Jow Forums on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=4OhzOBo-mEU

Apparently all of your friendly and constructive comments were not taken in the spirit in which they were intended.

Attached: 1.jpg (1044x1039, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0qC_r_Nm_k
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 2.png (1241x586, 151K)

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Confirmed tranny? source?

Are you the one from the video?

She isn't.

>salmon holocaust
some one must have been hungry

Attached: 117550-004-AA55E63F.jpg (550x250, 30K)

What is copy pasta?

I would kiss that lady on the mouth.

She doesn't look or sound like a tranny. Okay maybe she kinda looks like one but I'm pretty sure she isnt.

Attached: 0085_-_qj0zFyi.jpg (397x496, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R0qC_r_Nm_k

is my nose too big for you?????

Attached: goyim knowing levels.jpg (768x432, 78K)

>0.55
she starts talking about my dick
>significant
>huge
>gigantic
This is literally my penis she is talking about. You can take your 6 mile vag crack and spread herpes, you degenerate whore. You will never get my dick again. Also, your blazer is from the 90's and you aint no Courtney Cox

this trany reminds me of another tranny

Attached: tranny.jpg (290x174, 5K)

Razorfist looking good.

>Global warming
Jumps straight to
>We should share our wealth
Woah guys, is she on to something?

Environmentalism had always been marxism in covert.

>they're discussing the content
kill yourselves, you stupid mother fuckers.

I can't believe she's recording this shit high as K2 while also driving down the road.

What about that jawline? All the other stuff can be covered by makeup and surgery, but a manjaw is a diamond of the face

>aruging with Jow Forums on youtube
why scream at an ocean of piss when you can jump right in

This is why women must not vote. Absolutely illogical.

>215927181
Sound like "she" did.

Do you like it up the butt?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

D-does she have a dick?

Attached: 1536109579340.jpg (404x402, 30K)

Sounds like you know this girl and she is manipulating you to say this stuff on here. Run away from the crazy my military bro. If you were a SEAL though, you'd know better than to argue with fags on Jow Forums of all fucking places.

>Muh global warming!
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs

Attached: zionisttrash.jpg (306x165, 8K)

>Muh (((apps)))!

Attached: sacrificetomoloch.jpg (3200x1680, 701K)

Is this actually the girl from the video? It sounds like it must be but how did she find the thread???

she has a cute voice but what does she want us to do? if the elite want to burn the planet to the ground they'll damn well do it.

I'd let him suck me off

Attached: 1560200909528.jpg (432x444, 196K)

Fuck i'm confused. If I go after you, I open myself to being trapped by good bait.
Eh, some other user can go for it

He seems like a spitter...I mean, you never know what chemicals have been in the diet of the person you're blowing. It's safer not to swallow.

trannys aren't women

Some UN bureaucrat years ago admitted climate change was a hoax they were using to create a world government, and a tool to redistribute the Wests wealth into the UN and developing countries hands.
She's just a typical leftie drone who is following orders. Don't you think it strange only Westerners are expected to pay carbon taxes, where the worlds biggest polluters (China, India and soon to be Africa) are exempt from the scheme.

Can't be a tranny. I wanked to her voice

It is often said, the toastier the roast, the bigger the beef. Something mysterious happens while a splayed roastie has her feminine parts bored open. Her once delicate peach of an innie blooms into a meaty tulip that holds only gaping darkness as its pollen. Diving deeper into her labyrinthine labia, we peer into stunning microscopic worlds teeming beneath her beef and bologna, one commanded by Darwin yet perpetually under strain from nightly batches of invasive new microbiota. Those Papilloman particles and Chlamydian crusts are pummeled and pulverized into her flesh, the same as the sticky spores of Gonorrhea exudate, the motley films and fluids of adenoviruses, amoebas and anaerobic fauna, many from vastly far away places. Jabbed and driven into her epithelial layers and deep into her beef, they burrow and seek out nutrition, infection, and begin to terraform the vaginal tissues into a land suitable for the droves deposited fresh every sunset. Her immune system has long since grown into an abiding symbiosis with the invasive menagerie of bacteria, fungie and flagelating mystery monsters, even incorporating sexually transmitted genes delivered by the various retroviruses and postules of microRNA sent throughout her blood stream at the behest of her vagina’s new tenants. Designed by nature to be a fertile pasture for reproduction, now her semen-soddened womb whistles hollow like a ghostly edifice remaining from a war. But in a trade-off, her sexual microbiome augments her biology. HPV hacks her dopamine and serotonin circuitry, making her bolder and more brazen, more risk-seeking and even more sexually insatiable. Neurosyphilis empowers Roasties to draw attention to themselves and to resist the mainstream tyrannies of society.

That's borderline gay but as long as you don't do it again you'll be alstraight.

Kek

is she a schizo or meth head or something

It was a misunderstanding. Proceed to the original target m8.

Just woke