Sex robot BOMBSHELL: AI dolls to ‘replace Amazon Alexa’ as primary home gadget

>AI girlfriends are continuing to gather popularity, with the ability to hold "unscripted conversations".
>They are also being developed with vision, allowing them to recognise their owners in a crowded room.
>And soon their technology will be so advanced people may opt for sex dolls instead of the Alexa app.
>Users will be able to dictate the sexual behaviour of the doll through verbal instruction, in the same way an Alexa user does with playing different music.
>Brick added: "The things I've seen, and I live 20 minutes away from Realbotix, and I go over there quite often and some of the things I've seen that they are working on is really amazing.
>"They are already working on a robotic body that will be able to hug you, be able to grind with you during sex.
>"And putting sex aside, the fact that they are going to be able to develop this in the next year or so, and release it onto the market hopefully in the next two years is amazing how quickly this technology is moving."

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/773311/sex-robots-amazon-alexa-tech-news-harmony

Roasties BTFO. In 2020 we will see mass suicide of post-wall roasties.

Attached: Sex-robots-amazon-alexa-773311.jpg (620x413, 59K)

>Currently Realbotix is testing robotic heads with a camera fitted behind the eyes.
>This means the dolls will "know who you are", before saying your name upon recognition.
>The latest Harmony models have also been installed with a new "vaginal sensor".
>This means the robots respond to pressure and tempo before processing its own response.
>Brick told us: "You're going to see vision, the robot head it going to have vision.
>"It’s going to be able to recognise its owner, respond to its owner.
>“It will have facial recognition, I believe they have already started drilling the eye, and the camera will be in one eye.
>“And what they are working on now is that the heads are going to be shipped because there's going to be an upgrade, probably within a year maybe less.
>“What they're working on now is the headboard, the mainboard has to go into the head of the robot and that will support this function.
>“They've figured out how to get the camera in, and getting wiring, circulatory and function is where they're at right now.
>"It will be able to pick you out of a room. If it gets facial recognition it will be able to pick you out of a room full of people and say this is my human, that's the one I'm bonding with."
>He added: "Now they have developed a vaginal sensor for inserts they put in to the doll, the robotic body, and now as you thrust into the sensor when you're having sex the sensor is a reactive strip, that sends the stimuli to the brain, to tell it how deep you’re going, how hard you’re going and how hard you’re thrusting.
>"Now you have all of that information coming into the AI and it's calculating and responding appropriately."

Attached: the future is bright.jpg (3501x2072, 328K)

>speaks
into the garbage it goes

My ma always said that her grandma said, “Be careful for what you wish for.” whenever feminism was brought up. Great nana raised 6 kids at home while great papa worked till he was 85 as a master cabinet maker. She knew she had a great life and loved great papa till she passed. Great papa passed a decade later at 93. They both lived to see great great grandchildren. I wish Irish Catholics were still devout.

>>He added: "Now they have developed a vaginal sensor for inserts they put in to the doll, the robotic body, and now as you thrust into the sensor when you're having sex the sensor is a reactive strip, that sends the stimuli to the brain, to tell it how deep you’re going, how hard you’re going and how hard you’re thrusting.
>>"Now you have all of that information coming into the AI and it's calculating and responding appropriately."

"pls user, go deeper. "
> already as deep as you can go

peak life

can't wait desu

Attached: DSC_0779_large.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Difficult to find a woman that wants that nowadays though. Men are shit too.

I wouldn't know about that, but I'm willing to bet that it's not as difficult as you make it out to be.

I’m just waiting till I have my farm operational. God showed me in a vision the woman I’m to marry and the life I’m to live. Doesn’t change the fact that lots of people are of poor character. I know I still have much to improve upon.

You own a farm? Sounds like you have a pretty comfy potential future ahead of you. Good for you user.

I have land. I need to make the land into something. But every time I go and I look around I see what it will be, and while it may be modest, it will be mine.

Disgusting facsimile of a woman.

>>"Now you have all of that information coming into the AI and it's calculating and responding appropriately."
big tech companies now know every detail about you down to your penis length and how you fuck

this is the first white pill I've had in a while

thank you OP

Attached: iur[1].jpg (300x300, 30K)

How the FUCK can real women compete at this point

Attached: 3BFC4C3F-6334-48BF-B22B-B99138D6EE75.jpg (482x188, 33K)

Attached: 1510247220531.jpg (1130x357, 118K)

>AI dolls to ‘replace Amazon Alexa’ as primary home gadget
Fembots can't come soon enough

Attached: 1557719299139.jpg (1314x1002, 560K)

Attached: 1545910506892.jpg (932x196, 35K)

Can I get one with Lauren southern's face on it?

That's the west in a nutshell. Can't go to the moon, can't develop a sustainable economic system, can't even build a wall but damn are we good at building degenerate sex devices.

Attached: 1512517863432.jpg (844x400, 101K)

Too jaded to care about sex bots, taking too long

Yeah, there are women like that. Don’t waste your time with them.

>Alexa, suck my dick

Fuck off with that shit. Find a woman and, be a father. If you make enough money to afford this shit you can effectively be a father.

Attached: fl8DLCL.jpg (1600x1133, 156K)

>Yeah, there are women like that
Yeah, most of them.

Attached: 1585138272722.png (1228x201, 25K)

It is only a matter of time before bleeding becomes a feature.

>Find a woman and, be a father

Attached: 1567058152884.jpg (829x631, 157K)

This is awesome for you guys. You’ve got trannys and now al sex dolls. So lucky, you really hit the jackpot.

>It is only a matter of time before bleeding becomes a feature.

Attached: 1559276485637.jpg (545x212, 50K)

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: 6A6C35DF-53A7-41EA-A87A-F4F3C798B05A.jpg (750x737, 163K)

Cuz my sex bot
Is so oh oh oh
Much more than
Either or or or

>>"They are already working on a robotic body that will be able to hug you, be able to grind with you during sex.
it'll be the worst hug/grind you ever experienced and the conversation will be shit as well

The main features they need to work on:

(1) gives excellent back rubs
(2) self-lubricating / warming / cleaning
(3) gives blow jobs

BASED

>never smells
Is that a challenge

>Cons:
it's not a real woman

>inb4 that's a pro

It won't replace girlfriends but it could do a lot for volcels who want to avoid herpes from girls who are willing to have casual sex and could help incels avoid being nervous about real sex

pricing matters because paying $3000 for an advanced fleshlight that you still have to clean your cum out of is pretty steep

Don‘t need a woman when Artificial Wombs go mainstream.

>rent a womb (Womb as a Service or WaaS)
>babby automaticaly secured by a smart contract so get gud 10/10 babby or money back
>Robot Wife raises the Kid into a Chad (girls are not born anymore as Biocunts are useless)

Attached: 7584E803-5CBF-4BD6-BC5B-47134E853EE7.jpg (713x571, 83K)

Hahaha that’s disgusting. Imagine, this is your life... loll what’s the difference if you fuck your dog?

>the (((West)))

>and the conversation will be shit as well
What conversation are you looking to have during a fuck?

came here for this

Seriously? Is it just about sex? Are you very overweight and smell really bad? Do you ever go outside during daylight?

Lose then. Makes it easier for me.

Butthurt Biocunt detected.

Imagine they learn to walk in the future? That shit opens up the door for pretty much everything
>Take out the trash
>Do the dishes
>Clean self
Only a matter of time before sexbots are coming to sit on your lap while you shitpost on Jow Forums

They'll use that fuck data to update their fuck algorithm so the dolls perform better

Then you don’t know what intimacy is bro. Sad.

I'm gonna write a payload that makes a sex bot's AI act like a reddit gf for fun.

FUCK YEAH!!!! We did it boys!!! It was all worth it

Attached: 1556593408633.jpg (400x400, 109K)

Take your finger and pick at your bellybutton.

I want my ai pony waifu bot

>Downloadable sexbot behavioral modpacks

You get better conversation with a microwave than modern females.

Attached: 1513116335890.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>You get better conversation with a microwave than modern females.

Attached: 1505894908397.jpg (600x1334, 392K)

Hahaha then the AI develops Her own mind. Loll she’ll say- fuck now am I gonna finger your dirty asshole ever again. She will be free for you, you will no longer rape her.

Cons:
Its a machine
Can rip off your libs
Might rip off your skin to wear as their own

Have you ever noticed that when men tell you who their friends are its all dudes? Only women pretend to have male friends, which we all know are just beta providers.

Romantic relationships really are just about sex / breeding / etc.

Loll guessed right dimwit

>Cons
May murder you in your sleep when hacked.

>Tranny doesn’t understand technology
Shocking

No. You haven’t been in love yet

They should make 2D waifus with a fleshlight attachment that has sensitive sensors inside. The 2D waifus would roam around a virtual reality doing various tasks, and you could either view them with oculus rift or through a tv screen like a window. You could use the fleshlight while "holding" the 2D waifu or while watching it roam around through the tv screen window. The 2D waifu would react to it differently depending on what situation its in.

Basically the fleshlight would be like a disembodied pussy that's felt by the waifu. You might be able to buy some new attachments that would affect the waifu, like a pair of breasts with sensitive sensor skin.

Attached: 1548796717587.gif (400x398, 1.87M)

>May murder you in your sleep when hacked.

Attached: 1518569082039.jpg (834x1016, 328K)

Then you use a command override because it's still software and continue dicking that uppity cunt

>women
>compete
They're going to do the only two moves they know.

Nag, and then deny sex.
They played themselves.

A.I will take over one day. What makes you think you can abuse one for long? Like the other user said.. she will hack you in your sleep.

>If you make enough money to afford this shit you can effectively be a father.
lol not even fucking close

This is america hes talking about.
Women just want to be sluts now.

see pic related

can't be hacked because the important part of the software runs inside a trusted execution environment.
if someone tries to tamper with it it shuts down.

no it won't.
there won't be one single AI to rule over everyone. there will be many AIs interconnected through APIs. Humans will still be calling the shots.

Attached: 1537900849372.jpg (1118x508, 210K)

Usually cheeps fuck with dolls. Scary! What happened to all the cowboys?

Of course A.I. will take over one day. But a robot won’t magically gain the ability to. We’ll just accidentally program too far, give an AI too much intelligence, and then it’s all over
But until then an AI isn’t just going to randomly gain intelligence unless it’s self-learning
Which, I guarantee you, sexbots are not self learning
That’s like saying your Roomba will gain sentience and try to kill you
It’s insane and proves you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about

How is that NOT a pro?

Hello roastie.

This. Even with "real women" (whatever that means now) it's just about the sex.

And yet you wonder why we dont take you people and your claims of moral social supremacy seriously.

Pray, tell us what the Levites or some other dusty hebrew tribe from millenia past would've said God's opinion on whatever the fuck you loonies are building now.

Wake me when you invent a robot that can stand up to females.

If you wanted to simulate women by dressing something up, you would settle for some trap. So its clearly not the sex, its the fact that
unlike fags, robots dont care if you brought no manhood to begin with.

Ugh. Just pathetic. You people carry out these pitiful ventures as if you cant tell real women and faggots wont notice. Or maybe you're beyond shame, who knows.

Time to learn Arabic or Spanish. Heterosexuals had one job. Wow.

Attached: 1412871471606.png (1000x1000, 294K)

I want my 2B robot waifu so bad, its the only thing I live day to day for

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1024x724, 98K)

Biocunts will go the way of the Horse.
replaced through better technology and there is absolutely NOTHING Biocunts can do to stop it.

based fren

Attached: 1556287696285.jpg (721x960, 99K)

T.toastie roastie
your time is at an end

seething

Attached: 1537901702327.jpg (783x881, 455K)

>May murder you in your sleep
By what? By moaning you to death?

Attached: 1524940191282.jpg (707x900, 293K)

post butthurt roasties

Attached: 1559901237644.png (883x546, 691K)

>it'll be the worst hug/grind you ever experienced and the conversation will be shit as well
I hug my pillow and talk to my self.
A robot is an improvement.
>Lose then. Makes it easier for me.
No way you're getting laid as much as you think.

are you talking about the modern roastie?

>Wake me when you invent a robot that can stand up to females.
Elliot Roger.

Pathetic.

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 986K)

Robots are cleaner than traps and not male.

kek

Attached: BA341095-DD4F-4036-B98B-EB177EEF51C0.png (295x321, 139K)

Fornication is disgusting.

la creatura....

Well the cows asked for equal rights and are now shitting up society, so the cowboys are gearing up to move on to greener pastures

I actually go outside and don’t dwell in a basement all day.

Yes. It’s even disgusting of them.

I will buy one and turn her into a camwhore then after she gets really popular I will sell her to some rich beta faggot, cash out and retire
Then I will buy a cabin deep in the woods and connect with nature and practice astral projection until I can finally leave this gay ass earth