Whats up with the flash from the helicopter?

Why does the tail of the helicopter light up just before it banks right? did something strike it?

here is the sauce: mobile.twitter.com/CooperLawrence/status/1138151396996521984
check at ~the 16-17 second mark. unfortunately the camera briefly goes out of focus at that exact moment.

Attached: 70FBF3BD-AD2A-4449-AD03-A389D3C7AE0C.jpg (1242x2208, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/64/when-to-use-beacon-anti-collision-strobe-logo-and-navigation-lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigation_light
abc7ny.com/travel/helicopter-makes-emergency-landing-after-apparent-bird-strike/335949/
youtu.be/W6b8eD1JJL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a picture of the type of helicopter that crashed i dont see any rear exhaust ports or lights in that area...

Attached: 8F7522DD-13C9-4173-ACEA-5730B600F3CF.jpg (1200x810, 152K)

uh, hello?

>what is light reflecting off the helicopter at that angle

>light
>cloudy, overcast day
>no other reflections of light throughout the entire video of maneuvers

>cloudy
>rainy
What light, rabbi?

at the time this happened it was POURING rain,fyi

IT WAS DA ILLUMINATI

It was a missile launched from the White House. Check out who escaped the crash, that was the target.

You fucking moron. No matter what anyone says you'll believe what you want. Your kind always do.

You know, even if it is a covert hit on someone, who cares? You'll never solve anything, you'll never have those responsible held to account, you'll never convince anyone. So who in the actual fuck cares?

look at the windows of the building at the end

ayyy lmao
but seriously, it looks like a strobe light. Helicopters have those.
aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/64/when-to-use-beacon-anti-collision-strobe-logo-and-navigation-lights

Interesting for sure
Checked

I think we have our answer. Rain seems like a good time to turn on your lights if you're flying.

>@101
Checked. I also Kekked. Good post user

good post. if you listen carefully just before the light at ~16 seconds there is a faint sound, almost like a gun shot from a distance

It's at higher altitudes than the buildings, so it got some light on it.

REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER

maybe the one that crashed wasnt painted

Wtf is happening, negroes ? Pic related.

Attached: screenshotwww.earthcam.net2019.06.09155133.png (1184x525, 219K)

Long range microwave weapon confirmed.

ah ffs fuck off dude not fuck all is happening in that pic

Why does everything have to be a fucking conspiracy

Why does it bother you when people ask questions?

Probably related to WHY the helo went down. Helicopters are not really safe flying vehicles without a lot of good maintenance.

Because not everything’s a fucking conspiracy

Attached: image.jpg (723x566, 68K)

Calm down there Winston, missed your tea and biscuits this afternoon?

Probably swamp gas

A helicopter made a crash landing atop a Manhattan high-rise this afternoon and the tragic event resulted in evacuations for a couple of Biglaw firms.

Willkie Farr and Sidley Austin are both quartered in 787 Seventh Avenue where the helicopter crashed, killing at least the pilot. Spokespeople from both firms told the NYLJ that all personnel from the firms were accounted for:

“It’s our understanding that the building has been successfully evacuated, along with all Sidley personnel. We executed our emergency protocols and are actively managing the situation,” according to a Sidley spokeswoman.

A Willkie spokeswoman confirmed “the entire building was evacuated.”

Reports from the building say the crash shook the building and started a minor fire. That said, folks might be back to work as soon as tomorrow.

Sidley Austin Reps Clinton Confidante in Benghazi Probe
Sidney Blumenthal, a longtime Clinton family friend, on Tuesday sat for a closed-door deposition in the House over his communications with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton around the time of the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. James Cole, a former deputy attorney general under Eric Holder Jr. who is now a partner in Sidley Austin's Washington office, represents Blumenthal.

kys retard it's from yesterday where someone posted a live video feed that is over the statue of liberty saying someone was going to crash into it

>I dont see lights

There are multiple lights including strobes, you dense morons.

you stupid faggots never seen a helicopter before? Everything is some profound mystery that needs your autistic take.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

WHITE

HAT

GLOWIES

MOSSAD BTFO

and
>not fuck all is happening in that pic

This

Looks like a drone

Witnessed and confirmed for Illuminati.

It's the portal providing direct access to your anus.

>It's the portal providing direct access to your anus.
Actually is the other way, but what do i know about it ? I am just a nobody (sniff) .

Attached: db05efe858878e7d25b20074c692819c54966b41803862a15d77ff1f0cd39442.jpg (3734x2012, 2.24M)

You fucking retard. That's the stobe for fog. Every aircraft has them. I hope conspiracy faggots die.

Attached: government-conspiracies3.jpg (300x225, 7K)

Attached: BabiesOutOfIncubators.png (896x3258, 2.15M)

what a fucking moron.

>You fucking moron. No matter what anyone says you'll believe what you want. Your kind always do.
what the fuck makes you different? because your super-smart analytical brain can properly deduce the cause, of because you're an anxiety stricken ass controlled entirely by analysis paralysis and fear of intellectual inferiority?

>fear of intellectual inferiority
here's an unexpected plot twist for you: most of this board's userbase are intellectually retarded.

Attached: 1560207019121.jpg (1200x810, 187K)

Retard here. Can confirm.

Not an argument

Attached: 1560071682433.jpg (760x380, 31K)

Something flashes out of a window in the top third of the closest building at the very end of the video

the tail acts like a concave mirror where it takes all the stored light and reflects it onto one point, like a magnifying glass. the body doesnt do that because its egg shaped

thats not important. its the everpresent fear of being intellectually inferior and it's consequences that drive retards to regurgitate their annoying dogshit (atheism, faggotry, communism, veganism, ect.) here.

How very British if you

there are lightsd flashing on the chopper where i pointed out at 17 and 26 etc in the video

you can clearly see the pilots having an instrument failure by the way hes flying

F-16 pilot here.... Yep this does look strange indeed.

Literally look at the rain on the building at the end of the video. Same shape, brightness, duration and if not that it’s a fucking tail light which most if not all have.

>checks flag
looks legit cletus

looks like a rain drop reflecting (look at the end of the video with all the flashing in front of the building from the rain), or its a tail light. if it got hit with something it would have been going down hard.

> americans
> world's number #1 retard nation after russia
get back into the oven, intellectually disabled kike.

Posted at the same time lol

Inb4 we’re called shills

Attached: aleppo_hospital.jpg (1200x764, 208K)

Jesus christ the amount of mouthbreathers in this thread

That light flash is a strobe, all aircraft have these, they are called navigation lights - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navigation_light
This helps you figure out what direction the aircraft is traveling, even if you can barely see the aircraft.

Two other important things:
1. If it were anything that caused damage to the aircraft you could reasonably expect it to have difficulty controlling itself after the damage. Instead this helicopter flies away perfectly fine
2. Throughout the video the same location flashes just like a strobe light would

We can reasonably deduce it's a fucking strobe light

I hate the fucking retards that make these stupid fucking threads every day.

Fuck you retard

The only thing semi erratic is the initial maneuver the helicopter pulls. After that it flies fine.

Even if there were some kind of instrument or mechanical failure, the strobe light isn't indicating it.

I cannot understate how much fucking contempt I have for you and how fucking stupid you are.

You think the helicopter crash was a ploy to empty the buildings and get access to certain sensative data involving high priority assets within the "swamp"

some sort of small magnesium explosive for a small air vehicle

MOSSAD GOT BTFO OUTTA THEE SKY

Attached: Heelicopter.jpg (2619x2244, 2.91M)

When everyones a retard, noone is.

Its arbitrary and stupid, as well as subjective and unfalsifiable.

Wait wasnt there some thing about the statue of liberty posted here just the day before

Yeah probably Mossad setting the stage to actually try and set the narrative to claim this was "Alt right terrorism". Holy FUCK. Israelis are fucking retarded.

If you'd take your fake outrage dildo out of your ass for a moment, you'd see I was responding to the 2nd post ITT that claimed that there were NO lights on this chopper visible at all - implying it was hit by a rocket or some other bs.

You can see the dive and struggle to regain altitude (pneudraulics failure maybe), and then moments later the chopper hits a building.

It'll probably come out that their were maintenance issues with the aircraft and it caused a fatal malfunction.

If you're going to get angry for 0 reason and then start shitting on people randomly, at least look at the chain of replies and read the thread you dumbass.

Is this true guise?

Attached: file.png (1188x666, 121K)

Someone confirm this

Attached: AAAAAA 2.gif (806x810, 872K)

Attached: file.png (1224x1394, 933K)

jesus christ kys dumbass

He lived in Clinton iirc. Maybe that's where the confusions coming from?

archive to the threads?

maybe tomorrow, bud

Attached: 1550666622028.jpg (354x290, 25K)

They were on their way to "terrorist" the statue of liberty but the pilot caught wind of the plan and diverted. A gunshot ricochet hit the tail as the terrorists tried to force the pilot to fly to the target. Pilot opted to crash land.

Its not aboutthe helicoptor or its occupents.

THIS WAS ABOUT EVACUATING THE BUILDINGS TO PERFORM DATA EXTRACTION.

WHAT WERE THE BUILDINGS? someone else has talked about this, i need to confirm myself but this makes complete sense if true.

Nah your mossad pilot died trying to get to the statue of liberty

Where is the evidence that he was a mossad pilot? I am equally prone to believing either but someone made a rather tenuous connection here thats already more believable than that. The pilot, according to the news ive read so far, has confirmed that the man radioed in and merely implied technical difficulty. Am i wrong? Did he say more than that?

>archive to the threads?

Attached: file.png (980x990, 756K)

You wanted confirmation that the man was clintons personal pilot... Clinton was connected to this in this post here:

I have no proof of either a mossad pilot or a potential blackops operation, i am merely a "retard" boxed up and labeled, for observing and posting here on chan.

There is also a flash at the 2 second mark as it recovers from the dive

>It was a missile launched from the White House.
u fokin wot

Attached: really nigga.png (963x762, 594K)

Not the first time this pilot has had an accident
abc7ny.com/travel/helicopter-makes-emergency-landing-after-apparent-bird-strike/335949/

youtu.be/W6b8eD1JJL4

Attached: bolt.jpg (560x252, 68K)

ayy lmaos